Venezuela's VP: "There was an international conspiracy to make Chavez sick"

peche

Jedi
The Venezuelan government is making this big official announcement today:

_http://www.clarin.com/mundo/Maduro-Enemigos-Venezuela-atacaron-Chavez_0_877112486.html

Original in Spanish:

El vicepresidente Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro, denunció hoy que "enemigos históricos de Venezuela atacaron la salud" del presidente Hugo Chávez.

Sin dar nombres, apuntó contra los Estados Unidos y señaló a un funcionario de la embajada, David Del Mónaco, que buscó militares activos para un plan desestabilizador. "Un funcionario norteamericano conspiró contra nuestra estabilidad", sostuvo.

"Tenemos bastantes pistas sobre este tema", anunció y agregó que una "una comisión de científicos investigará la enfermedad de Chávez".

Maduro, que definió a Chávez como "el gran redentor de la Patria", señaló: "Hay planes conspirativos contra nuestra patria, los enemigos de la patria tanto aquí como en el exterior, la elite imperialista que desprecia a nuestro pueblo y tiene como objetivo la destrucción de la democracia, ellos han decidido activar planes de desestabilización".

"No hubo un minuto de respeto a la condición humana de Hugo Chávez", expresó Maduro, que descargó expresiones a la "derecha rancia" y adelantó que "investigaremos si le inocularon la enfermedad".

El vicepresidente dijo que esa "maravillosa sonrisa que generó odios es la sonrisa permanente que ha tenido" (por la de la última foto que se difundió del mandatario junto a sus hijas) y destacó que "su voluntad de vida está intacta y lo ha llevado a enfrentar con conciencia todas las etapas que le ha tocado enfrentar".

"El pueblo sabe que Chávez es su lider y su Libertador", sentenció Maduro. "Buscan incolucar odio para que el dolor se convierta en rabia y haya caos", añadió.

I made a quick translation:

Venezuela's VP, Nicolás Maduro, denounced today that "Venezuela's historical enemies attacked president Hugo Chavez health".

Without giving names, he pointed to EEUU and to an embassy employee, David Del Mónaco, who looked for military actives for a destabilizing plan. "A north american authority conspired against our stability", he said.

"We have quite enough clues about this", announced and added that "a commission of scientists will investigate Chavez disease".

Maduro, who defined Chavez as "the great redeemer of the homeland", pointed out: "There are conspirative plans against our country, the country enemies both here and abroad, the imperialist elite who disregard our people and has the destruction of democracy as an objective, they have decided to activate destabilization plans".

"There was not even a minute of respect for the human condition of Hugo Chavez", Maduro expressed, and discharged expressions towards the "rancid right" and said "we will investigate if they inoculated the disease".

The VP said that "the marvellous smile that raised hates is the permanent smile he always had" (referring to the last picture seen of the president along with his daughters) and pointed out that "his will of life is intact and it has taken to confront with conscience all the phases he had to endure".

"The people knows that Chavez is their leader and Liberator", sentenced Maduro. "They seek to inoculate hate for the pain transforms in anger and there be chaos", he added.

Chavez died.

Chavez died, right now.

Knowing what is most feared, how people react expect? Are they not also consciously or unconsciously directing an impulse of anger towards another group of individuals?

Maduro: "Illness of President Chavez was inoculated."

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable, he? The country, U.S. officials were expelled with violence plans. The dance of psychopaths begin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euvoQTdl71I&feature=youtu.be

I just received word that Hugo Chavez has died, aged 58. (Ceefax/Teletext message). No details yet.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30703.0.html

Re: Chavez died.

Very sad event. I guess we'll see what happens next.

Oh boy, another marker of some sort?

:cry:

Oh well...

I guess some candidates who are more inclined with the US American way have been waiting for this, as they already tried it, when Chavez was still in hospital when he should give his oath on the new election.

Even more instability is coming after that.
At least his suffering stopped now.

Oh man. I hope that whoever succeeds him has the strength and will to carry the torch. Precious few like him.

Chavez May rest on peace, thank you for given us some light and global conscience in this world of darkness.

For the moment everything is quiet at least where I live except that internet and phones lines were overcharged, people was already emotionally prepared due to some information leakages from past weeks, although the government was trying to conceal it giving very vague information about his health.
The temporal president will be according the constitution Diosdado Cabello, National Assembly ruler. There will be three month to celebrate new vote and Chavez designatedto Nicolas Maduro as successor (candidate) in December . Maduro won't have it easy, the last week we had outbreak of looting in a popular zone in the capital and we have some military in government's supermarket (I suppose to prevent lootings for the food shortages and the effect of the recent devaluation).

I think that it is a good reflection on the ideological fight of the man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ebftIo_qu4&feature=share&list=PL6F0C8A3219006CCE

Everyone will vote for Nicolas Maduro. The greatest concern is that he can will be assassinated. Because these plans have already dismantled. Nicolas Maduro, is the only after Chavez, as a political leader. Yes, we have others, but the problem is in the image that people already have to one Chavez.

Chavez knew he was going to die. He was already serious before winning the October 7 elections. After winning the election, he simply said "if anything happens to me, vote for Nicolas Maduro". His words, speeches to people, was a preparation for the population for this day. They were words of retirement.

The masks begin to fall, and the bad apples stop seeing their internal worms. There a deputy who intended to make transgenic seeds, when spoken in Venezuela not be permitted Mosanto seeds, Chavez expelled to Monsanto from here. I'm sure that the decisions of this deputy, is outside the scope of the law

Chavez, left the marked trail, he has made it clear that the power they have the same people, not one person.

"Pueblo is not just a sum of people, so that there is a people, there must be a group of humans who drink from the same historical source and with a consciousness, also to have that have a common project. Fortunately this revolution does not depend on one man: We have spent stages and today we have a collective leadership that has been deployed everywhere."

"I am Chavez, Chavez is people", that means that motto.

Maintaining the morale and contain anger against those dancers of death, is the counter attack. It is very strong and disturbing the outlook. Because too is a anger against family and friends, even. I have to deal with "friends", who mocks the death of another human being. Hell, there are no friends, this f*** dollhouse. They are not real, they are only dolls.

The good thing never lasts in this miserable world. Psychopaths, prepare their plans to destabilization and conquest in Venezuela. This population can not fall back on his knees by the emotional weakness now presented. Come strong attacks, very strong. Manipulations such emotional high.

The good die young.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK

The second option, a violent revolution is which want to avoid, is the call for calm in the presence of "people" who laugh in the face of another, enjoy, dance, who are partying for the death of Chavez when others run through the streets to go to the military hospital where he is the president's body.

Back
Top Bottom