Venezuela's VP: "There was an international conspiracy to make Chavez sick"

Re: Chavez died.

Galaxia2002 said:
Chavez May rest on peace, thank you for given us some light and global conscience in this world of darkness.

For the moment everything is quiet at least where I live except that internet and phones lines were overcharged, people was already emotionally prepared due to some information leakages from past weeks, although the government was trying to conceal it giving very vague information about his health.
The temporal president will be according the constitution Diosdado Cabello, National Assembly ruler. There will be three month to celebrate new vote and Chavez designatedto Nicolas Maduro as successor (candidate) in December . Maduro won't have it easy, the last week we had outbreak of looting in a popular zone in the capital and we have some military in government's supermarket (I suppose to prevent lootings for the food shortages and the effect of the recent devaluation).

Here never have been outbreaks of looting. There is a group of individuals who want to create disorder. There grabbing food from private companies. Disinformation to create nerve purchases. That a group of people nervous, manipulated by private channels, not means that there is a complete food crisis in the country. Not even the private media, those who reported on alleged looting, at any time, not showed with such acts. I searched some news, both physical and digital, and even in places where they said, had looting, there was nothing.

Manipulating people with another Caracazo, is one of the many ways to manipulate this population. To mobilize through fear, shopping nerve. But it has not made ​​such things as looting, nor demonstrable facts of those who misinform. If I'm not mistaken, is any act of infiltration, in a country, that internationally in the next few hours are showing as:

"Venezuela: Country ingovernable, the vultures revolutionaries fight for scraps."

Raison d'être said:
Galaxia2002 said:
Chavez May rest on peace, thank you for given us some light and global conscience in this world of darkness.

For the moment everything is quiet at least where I live except that internet and phones lines were overcharged, people was already emotionally prepared due to some information leakages from past weeks, although the government was trying to conceal it giving very vague information about his health.
The temporal president will be according the constitution Diosdado Cabello, National Assembly ruler. There will be three month to celebrate new vote and Chavez designatedto Nicolas Maduro as successor (candidate) in December . Maduro won't have it easy, the last week we had outbreak of looting in a popular zone in the capital and we have some military in government's supermarket (I suppose to prevent lootings for the food shortages and the effect of the recent devaluation).

Here never have been outbreaks of looting. There is a group of individuals who want to create disorder. There grabbing food from private companies. Disinformation to create nerve purchases. That a group of people nervous, manipulated by private channels, not means that there is a complete food crisis in the country. Not even the private media, those who reported on alleged looting, at any time, not showed with such acts. I searched some news, both physical and digital, and even in places where they said, had looting, there was nothing.

Manipulating people with another Caracazo, is one of the many ways to manipulate this population. To mobilize through fear, shopping nerve. But it has not made ​​such things as looting, nor demonstrable facts of those who misinform. If I'm not mistaken, is any act of infiltration, in a country, that internationally in the next few hours are showing as:

"Venezuela: Country ingovernable, the vultures revolutionaries fight for scraps."

Raison d'être the looting intent happened in Catia where A friend lived and she was witness but was content immediately and was just that an intent, That's was twitter information and I didn't believe it until my friend confirms that. Of course I don't know who caused it and why, maybe was sabotage for the reasons you gave or simple vandalism, but something is behind as always and we need to be attentive. I agree with you that there are scarcity of some items only not a complete crisis

Very sad news.

................................ ................................. ...........................

Quote from: Galaxia2002 on Today at 12:31:53 AM:

(I suppose to prevent lootings for the food shortages and the effect of the recent devaluation).

Hi, Galaxia 2002 and Raison d'être:

Is this devaluation made ​​with the approval of Chavez or Nicolas Maduro?

caballero reyes said:
Very sad news.

................................ ................................. ...........................

(I suppose to prevent lootings for the food shortages and the effect of the recent devaluation).

According to Maduro it was Chavez orders, because Maduro always said that Chavez continued to give orders while was in the hospital.

This is very sad news, and it does feel like a marker of some kind. I thought he was one of the few leaders really trying to make a difference for the people..a sad day indeed. :cry:

No doubt the US elites are dancing for joy at the prospect of gaining some ground in Venezuela.

I certainly hope whatever plans the devils are fomenting never come to fruition.

Now, apparently there is compelling evidence that the CIA is involved in his death. Can talk about surprises in this life? when Chávez began to have cancer, the rest of the presidents in South America, also had cancer at a time. It sounds like someone want show a natural work "Some survive, some do not" He did enough, to shake the status quo.

Raison d'être the looting intent happened in Catia where A friend lived and she was witness but was content immediately and was just that an intent, That's was twitter information and I didn't believe it until my friend confirms that. Of course I don't know who caused it and why, maybe was sabotage for the reasons you gave or simple vandalism, but something is behind as always and we need to be attentive. I agree with you that there are scarcity of some items only not a complete crisis

I have no doubt that a some people automatically react to such things. It's part of the game. More in catia, sector where the Caracazo was crude but, who have always suffered damage coups? is an instinctive response to fear in this sector, as in the 23 January , Propatria, Capitolio, Baralt. San Martin, etc. Look, once a well known actress said: "Now everyone is afraid of many aeroplanes that pass through the sky" by radio, TV, newspapers, everywhere.

When have not flown planes in our skies? Also, dig note that there was a time where invaded Venezuelan airspace, to study the government's response and was apply a system defensively. But in borders of Venezuela, not in Caracas, as intended this actress, in acted panic. The minimal attempt to relate anything, psychologically, with the Caracazo events or any other event that makes people shudder, divert the attention. It is a mental wear.

caballero reyes said:
Very sad news.

Apparently, not was planned the devalue the currency for 2013 and does not have to affect the cost of the products, they say.

"This is not a rate change fiscalist", said Giordani and assured, that there is sufficient income.

Possibly, was approved in advance. As stated at the beginning, was informed when Chavez before going to Cuba, let project documents approved in advance.

I am very sad, yes. We will never hear again his speeches that were really interesting, nor we will feel his presence. I am sad specially for Venezuela. Now, what will happen? Rest in peace Hugo.

aleana said:
This is very sad news, and it does feel like a marker of some kind. I thought he was one of the few leaders really trying to make a difference for the people.... a sad day indeed. :cry:

No doubt the US elites are dancing for joy at the prospect of gaining some ground in Venezuela.
I certainly hope whatever plans the devils are fomenting never come to fruition.

"Kill the King and his people will feel lost, then you can conquer."

"The dead man do not govern." So it is easier kill, outta the way.

There is a pattern, the first time that Chavez is sick. The opposition were the first to know. The first action was to leave the country. For your own protection, sure. Everyone thinks that people will react so violently, they prefer not to be here. The ingenuity, was a great cost. The North Americans, who captured today, should have been arrested and interrogated, not let them go to their country.

What impact has in the world, now that the news will manage chavez's death as a murder?

If he wins a leader of the opposition in elections this year, goodbye, this country will be another hell. When positioning in power to a psychopath, what another result will bring? They have proven to be, have shown dancing on the death of others, that have no empathy at all. Not only Venezuela, all South America, is a target for imperial conquest. Sooner or later, they'll come for us.

In this case, if the people can live without their king, but it will be a great test. Maybe some lives were lost, no doubt. Bring the country into civil war, is something that has been tried for a long time. A continental insurrection would be the only thing that will prevent military intervention through Colombia. That countries will not be spared, they should not be stay out the margin. Ecuador and Bolivia, have been rehearsals so far, for interventions.

In yesterday, was killed a leader of the resistance Yukpa. Only the leaders who have died so far in 20 years, have been only the revolutionary side. Some natural death, others by disease, accidents and other person who blew up on a car. Maybe can be applied "Unfortunately those who are unaware, are diverted to an easier way"

Until recently, a person who has dismantled the corrupt system informationally, mafias, fascist connections, etc. It's really a thorn in the side, received an attack.

Meetings of opposition leaders, with psychopaths. It's too obvious the picture.

Curious, to follow, breaking head:

Chavez always said: "Until 2021" well, 5day + 3 month + 2013 = 2021.

Are talking openly about what is beyond the truth of the official culture. This makes sound familiar?

"There is information from the 70 attempted murder for example the Cuban president at the time, Fidel Castro, with radiation and other methods. That is no secret, all that has been revealed in thousands of declassified documents. Now we imagine ability of these weapons has U.S. today has used biological weapons against different opponents, "said Golinger.

Washington "has high scientific and biological capacity. Has also been other attempts to assassinate Chavez's life in recent years. Many media, political figures from U.S. and its allies have tried to deface this information, manipulate and distort and those who do not report it like crazy or as if it were science fiction. reality is however, no evidence that this capability exists, "he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9nnIFS4YmOY

When I heard the news about Chavez passing from cancer I was in the break room at my job, listening as I always do, to some of my coworkers and their wonderful ignorant American minds watching Fox News( unbalanced and disinformed). Two quotes by a couple of my coworkers were:" oh...now Chavez is in hell burning with the devil where he belongs" and " oh...well that's good now we can go get Venezualas oil...."
I was expecting to hear that, but still thought it was funny.

How very sad indeed. R.I.P Hugo Chavez. :(

Raison d'être said:
Now, apparently there is compelling evidence that the CIA is involved in his death. Can talk about surprises in this life? when Chávez began to have cancer, the rest of the presidents in South America, also had cancer at a time. It sounds like someone want show a natural work "Some survive, some do not" He did enough, to shake the status quo.

Yup. I think this article sums it up pretty nicely. I think it's very likely that the CIA the culprits here. It's going to be interesting to see how they try to tip Venezuela to their advantage. We also know that last election, Henrique Capriles Radonski who was funded by Israel was the opposition. So I'm sure that Israel, and US have been preparing for this day for a long time and have some plan up their sleeve for their next move. The only question now is, what that move will be.

This is very sad news. :cry:
Another light gone out in the world. I have this sinking feeling that South America (or at least Venezuela) is yet again standing on the edge of the precipice. I do hope, whoever Venezuela chooses as their new leader, has the same resolve to keep the foreign demons out. :(

Back
Top Bottom