Viktor Schauberger- Living Energies and Water

Arwenn

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
With so much interest generated by the the latest session especially with regards to water, I have started reading Living Energies - Viktor Schauberger's brilliant work about water and natural energy (translated to English by Callum Coats). There have been a few mentions of him on the forum before:

Q's about WATER
The theory of Primary Water
An interesting article today on Sott regarding water/structured water
Water

He described water as a living Being, and our mistreatment of it, would lead to the degeneration of our society. The spiral movement of water through vortices is what imbues it with energy, along with minerals and gases. This reminds me of the Cs suggesting that we spin every day:

Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this
advisable for all of us?
A: Major yes.
Q: (L) How many times a day?
A: 3
Q: (L) How many times?
A: 33
Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?
A: Okay.

Bringers Of The Dawn wrote:

Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data.

As our bodies are comprised mainly of water, this spinning and creating a vortex within makes more sense!

Trolling through the internet there seem to be some New Agey types with water energisers and vortex creating gizmos to 'create alive water'of various sorts, I do think it warrants some further research because evidently just filtering water is not enough if what we are left with it is a totally inert substance. Moreover, if water has memory then even removing impurities could leave an imprint or a signature. Talking an intent may help to re-imprint the water with life-sustaining properties. All of this also ties in with Pollacks Fourth Phase of water.

Another thought I had remembered coming across with regards to vortexes and energised water, is the container in which we store water is all important- not just the material but the shape. Schauberger noted that the egg shape was the most life giving and nurturing, and allowed for the water to still be able to spiral and thus maintain its 'aliveness'. I need to research this more.

Here is an article about the man and his discoveries:
“This civilisation is the work of man, who high-handedly and ignorant of the true workings of Nature, has created a world without meaning or foundation, which now threatens to destroy him, for through his behaviour and his activities, he, who should be her master, has disturbed Nature’s inherent unity. We must recognise that it is Nature, not Man, that is omniscient on the Earth, but that if we continue to flout her laws, humanity is undoubtedly doomed.” This was the startling declaration of Viktor Schauberger (1885-1958), whose life was dedicated to unlocking the secrets of Nature’s energies and making non-destructive energy available to society. Viktor Schauberger made an extraordinary contribution to knowledge of the
natural world.

He is celebrated for his discoveries in the water sciences, in agricultural techniques and in the energy domain – which energies enhance and which harm life. Schauberger provides us with a comprehensive and holistic approach to understanding Nature. His insights form the foundations of what might be called a ‘science of Nature’. He developed energy devices, using Nature’s methods, to release people from enslavement to destructive sources of energy. He developed agricultural methods to enhance the quality of soil and crops. Viktor’s father urged him to follow his brothers to university, but seeing how their theoretical studies inhibited insight, he elected to follow his intuition to study Nature’s processes in the then unspoilt wilderness of the Austrian Alps, following his forebears who had been custodians of the forest.

His scepticism of the scientific world-view made him hard to work with. After he had been forced to develop a flying saucer programme for the Third Reich, and an American group tried to steal his ideas, he suspected everybody’s ulterior motives. He insisted that understanding Nature must come before developing free-energy machines. Inspired by Goethe, da Vinci, Paracelsus and Heraclitus, Schauberger was a visionary who saw life’s processed as an indivisible whole, linked by continually spiralling movement. He found two forms of motion in Nature: outward, expanding flow that is used to break down, and inward-spiralling which Nature uses to build up and energise. Minute changes in temperature affect the outcome of an energetic process. The balance between the attraction and repulsion of polarised atoms is the engine of creation.

One of the scientists observing Viktor studying a stream’s flow was astonished that a tiny change of temperature, only 0.1Cº, could make a large difference to the quality of the water. These three characteristics – movement polarity and temperature – need to be studied simultaneously for a natural; process to be understood, for they determine whether a process is working towards enhanced order and stability (evolution of life) or towards disorder and chaos (death). The revelation that opened his eyes to the miracle of movement came when, as a young man, he disturbed a trout that darted quickly upstream against a swift current. How could it do this? Even more challenging was to discover how a salmon could leap up a high waterfall against the power of water falling by gravity. This led him to discover the complement of gravity – levity – as a powerful compensating force in the centre of the falling column of water which can pull the heavy fish up to the top of the falls. Viktor’s engineer’s mind wanted to understand how things work in Nature. Schauberger saw water as an organism – the blood of the Earth – which carries information as well as nourishment to all life.

He believed that the degeneration of our society stems from our mistreatment of water. He described three forms of life energies: those that determine quality, those of dynamism and those that encourage fruitfulness. He observed that Nature uses the egg-shape to give birth and to obtain energy. His knowledge of what is required to help healthy, sustainable growth of organisms was formidable; as was his understanding of bioelectricity and biomagnetism in the soil and in trees. He describes the intimate interchange between cosmic and planetary energies – how cosmic movements are mirrored at the micro level. Today’s scientists are trained in the particular, not the general. They are expert at splitting, but they are limited by the physical, the surface appearance, and have difficulty in understanding that the energies that create matter work at a higher level of being than matter, which is only decaying energy. Schauberger frequently castigated conventional thinking, insisting that we have to think an octave higher.

In the last 200 years, the application of increasingly complex technologies has greatly accelerated, overwhelming the far more subtle energy systems of Nature, with dire consequences for us all. For while some will argue that these have brought benefits to many on the material level, the quality of life on the planet has seriously deteriorated, with severe damage to ecosystems and to essential biodiversity. No one explains as convincingly as Schauberger just how this came about. The energy our technology propagates is destructive of the evolutionary impulses in life forms, precipitating instead a downward spiral in the quality of organisms, and in human quality of life. Schauberger argued that when the natural ecosystems are in balance and biodiversity rules, there is great creativity and evolution of higher and more complex life forms, but there is also order and stability. When humans walked lightly on the Earth, we cooperated with Nature. Although still part of Nature, we behave as though we are above it, dominating and abusing it. Viktor warned eighty years ago that if we continued to go against Nature, the Earth’s ecosystems would become sick, the climate destructive and human society would break down, with extreme violence, greed and pandemic illnesses. His insights are vital for us today when the prevailing scientific paradigm sees the Earth as inert matter, and Nature observed as a mechanical system, its resources exploited for humanity’s benefit, contributing to the appalling desecration of the environment, and to climate change.

_http://www.alickbartholomew.co.uk/resources/Articles/visionary.pdf

And for a more in depth account of his life the article at this website is a great read (I won't reproduce it here as it is quite long)
_http://lightnet.co.uk/frontier/viktor.htm

I will post some excerpts from the book shortly.... :read:

Thank you Arwenn, for posting all this information.

I haven't studied Schauberger's life thoroughly, but I was aware of his important contribution. Your further input is most welcome.

Shared Joy said:
Thank you Arwenn, for posting all this information.

I haven't studied Schauberger's life thoroughly, but I was aware of his important contribution. Your further input is most welcome.

Second that :) Schauberger's work has intrigued me since i watched a few documentaries about him, mainly because what he talks about seems so logical - water moves in spirals and we need to work with that. And we see this is how water moves - witness pouring a drink from a height and how given enough distance it begins to twist around itself (i'm thinking this cools the drink of course but maybe even it makes it taste better - i posted in the recent session about how ancient cultures seemed to use certain curve shaped containers; amphora’s). Then there's, as you mention, winding rivers thrive whilst straight industrial canals become dead water - this is a huge problem in London for instance; Schauberger suggested placing blocks either side to encourage the water to wind side to side. Is this why spinning is encouraged? It may be that his ideas are bunk, idk. For me though, bringing the work together will be interesting!

Apologies if i repeated a few things from your OP, Arwenn. I had posted a few images on the session thread which may go to demonstrating this 'egg' shape. Also, Pollack and Kruze appear to agree with Schauberger re: the temp of water providing more 'structure', or maybe it's energy, i'm not so well read on any of them.

Arwenn said:
Another thought I had remembered coming across with regards to vortexes and energised water, is the container in which we store water is all important- not just the material but the shape. Schauberger noted that the egg shape was the most life giving and nurturing, and allowed for the water to still be able to spiral and thus maintain its 'aliveness'. I need to research this more.

Here is an article about the man and his discoveries:

One of the scientists observing Viktor studying a stream’s flow was astonished that a tiny change of temperature, only 0.1Cº, could make a large difference to the quality of the water. These three characteristics – movement polarity and temperature – need to be studied simultaneously for a natural; process to be understood, for they determine whether a process is working towards enhanced order and stability (evolution of life) or towards disorder and chaos (death). The revelation that opened his eyes to the miracle of movement came when, as a young man, he disturbed a trout that darted quickly upstream against a swift current. How could it do this? Even more challenging was to discover how a salmon could leap up a high waterfall against the power of water falling by gravity. This led him to discover the complement of gravity – levity – as a powerful compensating force in the centre of the falling column of water which can pull the heavy fish up to the top of the falls. Viktor’s engineer’s mind wanted to understand how things work in Nature. Schauberger saw water as an organism – the blood of the Earth – which carries information as well as nourishment to all life.

He believed that the degeneration of our society stems from our mistreatment of water. He described three forms of life energies: those that determine quality, those of dynamism and those that encourage fruitfulness. [b]He observed that Nature uses the egg-shape to give birth and to obtain energy. His knowledge of what is required to help healthy, sustainable growth of organisms was formidable; as was his understanding of bioelectricity and biomagnetism in the soil and in trees. He describes the intimate interchange between cosmic and planetary energies – how cosmic movements are mirrored at the micro level. Today’s scientists are trained in the particular, not the general. They are expert at splitting, but they are limited by the physical, the surface appearance, and have difficulty in understanding that the energies that create matter work at a higher level of being than matter, which is only decaying energy. Schauberger frequently castigated conventional thinking, insisting that we have to think an octave higher.[/b]

This is a post of mine from the Feb 6th session -

itellsya said:
[...]
Dr Pollack in an interview said that water which had been frozen had more of the 'EZ' type water and so was better for you. Dr Kruze agrees but says something about magnets and how that would be even better. Personally i've always preferred ice cold water. Schauberger also commented that the structure of the water would fluctuate with the temperature - colder meant it had more.

Another thing about water: I watched a few Schauberger documentaries a while back and was really intrigued by what he apparently found - that water moves in a spiral and this should be encouraged to not 'break' it's form, which is why angled pipes are bad - well, one of many reason why piped water is bad.. and also why rivers forced straight lead to stagnant waters.

So with this in mind i've wondered for a good while about the shapes of Amphoras - Schauberger probably commented but i can't remember.

a_roman_pottery_amphora_4th-5th_century_ad_d5249700h.jpg

soda-bottle-clipart-green-soda-bottle-2736946.jpg

Why did they choose water/wine carriers that couldn't stand up right? They've been found in many, many shipwrecks and obviously in the ground.

Our modern bottles are almost inverse - poetic, considering. The reason ours apparently aren't good is because it creates barriers or 'dead zones' near the bottom where the water bumps into the grooves. Another thing that piqued my interest was my brother brought back a tea pot from the Canary islands and that was shaped very similar - and since those islands have certain mysteries, it made me wonder more so.

This is Arabic (maybe where the style came from) but it was shaped like this:

Chinese-Copper-font-b-Tea-b-font-Wine-font-b-Pot-b-font-Antique-Collection-Imitation.jpg

To me, the shapes of the Amphora and this teapot are slightly different to modern ones where the base is heaviest with no stand required or built in.

I've been storing my bottled water upside down because of this. OK, so that's something i've wondered for a while and i have posted about it before, but since the C's are talking about talking to water :P, it would be interesting to know.

I could be pondering pointlessly :)

And just today i saw another image which seems to follow. It's from Syria actually but again the full length of the container almost appears to recreate that egg shape mentioned; it's actually a few eggs stuck together which i would imagine creates some kind of movement, and perhaps therefore structure.

Added: i think it was also mentioned in the session thread that the spouts also provide the correct angle to allow for this spiralling effect.

Attachments

• AMphora mint tea.jpg
    AMphora mint tea.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 223
Thanks for your input itellsya. :)

It is proving to be difficult trying to find amphorae with that classical shape to store water. I too have been looking to see if I can find something as close to an egg shape. I found a website here in Australia that hand-makes their ceramic glazed water purifiers and dispensers, with filters that purportedly remove flouride.

Southern-Cross-Pottery-Sage-Green-Water-Purifier-12-Litre.jpg

_http://www.southerncrosspottery.com.au/

I haven't quite figured out a way to vortex water as Schauberger and his inventions (sadly very few of which remain today), so for the moment I just stir my water in a glass and create a mini vortex while giving it positive intent.

I saw this a few years ago, it's a product called Amphora (egg shape), and Schauberger is mentioned. It seems to be manufactured in Australia, albeit somewhat pricey.

_http://livingwaterflowforms.com/amphora.htm

voyageur said:
I saw this a few years ago, it's a product called Amphora (egg shape), and Schauberger is mentioned. It seems to be manufactured in Australia, albeit somewhat pricey.

Thanks voyageur - I came across that too but it is pricey and I didn't seem to like it as much. There's really not much by way of choice though, that's for sure.

I'm about half way through the Schauberger doc you gave me the link to, very interesting stuff, so, thanks for that. Link in case anyone else wants to watch is: https://youtu.be/ItsSYwTSnTY

Also I have done some searching on the SCP Fluoride Plus filter that comes with the southern Cross ceramic (sort of egg shaped :P) water purifier. So far I have not found any negative reviews or problems, but there hasn't been much to be honest. The lab they seem to use most to check is Alcontrol Laboratories, a UK based company. http://alcontrol.com There is a kind of review of the Lab here: _http://www.lrqa.com.au/help-and-support/case-studies/alcontrol-laboratories.aspx it all looks good so far :)

CONTAMINANT REMOVALS:
Pathogenic bacteria 99.9999% (Alcontrol Laboratories)
E.coli and similar sized bacteria
Cysts - 100% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia
Sediment - 100% absolute to 0.5 micron (IBR Laboratories)
Chloramines - 99%
Chlorine - 99%
Lead - 99%
Fluoride - 97%
VOC - Volatile Organic Compounds - 98%
Metals - Aluminum, iron, mercury, nickel & zinc - 98%
Arsenic - 95%
Glyphosate - 99.9%
Nitrates - 99%
(INDEPENDENT LABORATORY TESTS - NSF/ANSI std 42 & 53 CHEMICAL REDUCTION TESTS)

edit: added contaminant removal table

Thank you for the link to Viktor Schaubergers' Youtube https://youtu.be/ItsSYwTSnTY Arwenn and Baz, I watched it almost to the end it was very interesting. As usual the nefarious goings on of burying it, losing it, whatever it takes to stop something free and worth while getting out there was in play too.

Yeah, it was an interesting overview of his research. A bit frustrating that so much of his work & inventions were destroyed, so that when people later on tried to implement his ideas, the experiments didn't work because of the missing information.

Really do think he was onto something though. I feel so sad that he died a destroyed man.

987baz said:
I'm about half way through the Schauberger doc you gave me the link to, very interesting stuff, so, thanks for that. Link in case anyone else wants to watch is: https://youtu.be/ItsSYwTSnTY

Also I have done some searching on the SCP Fluoride Plus filter that comes with the southern Cross ceramic (sort of egg shaped :P) water purifier. So far I have not found any negative reviews or problems, but there hasn't been much to be honest. The lab they seem to use most to check is Alcontrol Laboratories, a UK based company. http://alcontrol.com There is a kind of review of the Lab here: _http://www.lrqa.com.au/help-and-support/case-studies/alcontrol-laboratories.aspx it all looks good so far :)

CONTAMINANT REMOVALS:
Pathogenic bacteria 99.9999% (Alcontrol Laboratories)
E.coli and similar sized bacteria
Cysts - 100% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia
Sediment - 100% absolute to 0.5 micron (IBR Laboratories)
Chloramines - 99%
Chlorine - 99%
Lead - 99%
Fluoride - 97%
VOC - Volatile Organic Compounds - 98%
Metals - Aluminum, iron, mercury, nickel & zinc - 98%
Arsenic - 95%
Glyphosate - 99.9%
Nitrates - 99%
(INDEPENDENT LABORATORY TESTS - NSF/ANSI std 42 & 53 CHEMICAL REDUCTION TESTS)

edit: added contaminant removal table

Thanks for posting that info Baz. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll call them and see if I can find out anything else.

The work of Viktor Schaubergers is amazing. Considering his teacher was nature.
I did come across this webpage from my home town in Canada that utilizes his theories in some commercial products.

__https://www.alivewater.com/

Arwenn said:
voyageur said:

Thanks voyageur - I came across that too but it is pricey and I didn't seem to like it as much. There's really not much by way of choice though, that's for sure.

Well it might be a good time to pick up some pottery classes and make our own versions!

I actually looked into building a pottery wheel for myself.

___http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-a-50-Pottery-Wheel/
___http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Pottery-Wheel-Using-Treadmill-motor/

Making pottery seems fun and could come in handy in the not so distant future. ;)

The topic, and i think another commnenter in the session thread, reminded me of this:
http://www.ancientpurity.com/glassdrinkingstraw
specials_straw.jpg

Paille Calamus Drinking Straw
An attractive spiralled glass straw mouth-blown, using traditional techniques. One idea is the glass vortex straw gives the water or liquid more energy like the energy that water has as it comes from the earth say from a spring. Lot's of our friends use straws for their drinks and especially for example Fulvic Minerals which like Apple Cider Vinegar are much wiser to be drank through a straw. Suitable for hot and cold drinks.

The site is dubious, i think, the guy Clive (if i remember correctly) will promote anything, though some of his stuff is valid. He has videos on YT etc.. based in UK..

The straw is essentially just a straw with a spiral shape inside made of glass. I probably wouldn’t drink raw sewage through it though... but i like the idea.

Anyway, nothing ground breaking but another way to look at things i guess. Actually: Paille Calamus - brings up loads of them. In English apparently: Calamus straw

I really like that egg amphora too :) Whether it works...

Added: searching for Calamus straw seems to bring up loads of results, i was searching for 'vortex straw'.

From the excerpts and what I've read so far in Living Energies, it's not so much a process of vortexing the water, but creating 'mature water' like we would obtain from a deep natural spring. 'Young water' such as tap water, distilled water etc is immature and like a child, it consumes. Mature water, with having passed through vortices, magnetic fields, has gasses and minerals, is life giving-it is a producer.

Here is the excerpt relating to water from the book:

[quote author=Living Energies]
8.1 Water - a Living Substance

WATER! Where do we begin our quest in search of the true nature of this remarkable substance, this wondrous, many-facetted jewel, which is both Life and liquid? So primordial, primeval and fundamental is the function of water that it begs the question as to which came first, life or water. Thales of Miletus (640-546BC) described water as the only true element from which all other bodies are created, believing it to be the original substance of the cosmos. It was the only real substance, because it was imbued with the quality of Being.

This view was also firmly held by Viktor Schauberger, who saw water as the 'original' substance formed by the subtle energies called into being through the 'original' motion of the Earth, itself the manifestation of even more sublime forces. Being the offspring or the 'First Born' of these energies, as he put it, he maintained and frequently asserted that "Water is a living substance!" a notion to which Goethe also subscribed in the above poem.

As a living entity, Viktor saw water as the accumulator and transformer of the energies originating from the Earth and the Cosmos, and as such was and is the foundation of all life-processes and the major contributor to the conditions which make life possible. Not only that, but once mature, water is a being invested with the power of extraordinary giving and gives of itself to all things requiring life in the ECI's Great Plan. It is the ECI's faithful life-messenger and, in its eternal cycles, coils and twists in its natural movement about the path of evolution, like the serpents on Mercury's staff.

"The Upholder of the Cycles which supports the whole of Life, is WATER. In every drop of water dwells a Deity, whom we all serve; there also dwells Life, the Soul of the 'first' substance - Water - whose boundaries and banks are the capillaries that guide it and in which it circulates."2 Viktor Schauberger

Water is therefore a being that has life and death. With incorrect, ignorant handling, however, it becomes diseased, imparting this condition to all other organisms, vegetable, animal and human alike, causing their eventual physical decay and death, and in the case of human beings, their moral, mental and spiritual deterioration as well. With this awareness we can see just how vital it is that water should be handled and stored in such away as to avoid such disastrous consequences. When we fail to perceive water as a living entity which nurtures all life, we arrest water's creative cycles, we stop life and water is transformed into a dangerous enemy.

8.2 The Anomaly Point of Water

The anomalous expansion of water is also a factor of major importance. While this has already been partly covered in chapter 7, further elaboration is necessary. To recapitulate briefly: As a liquid, the behaviour of water differs from all other fluids. While all fluids become consistently and steadily denser with cooling, water, alone reaches its densest state at a temperature of +4° Celsius (39.2° Fahrenheit). This is the so-called 'anomaly point', which is decisive in terms of its potency and has a major influence on its quality. Below this temperature it once more expands. At +4°C water has a density of 0.99996 grams per cubic centimetre (g/cm3), has the least spacial volume and is virtually incompressible (fig. 8.1).

Plus 4°C also signifies the temperature where water has its the highest energy content and is in what Viktor called a state of 'indifference'. In other words, when in its highest natural condition of health, vitality and life-giving potential, water is at an internal state of energetic equilibrium and in a thermally and spatially neutral condition. In order to protect water's health, energy and life-force, certain precautions must be taken, which will be addressed later. For the present it is important to realise that the +4°C anomaly is crucial to water's diverse functions. Viktor's theories about the temperature gradient and their implementation will be elaborated in the following section.

If water's temperature rises above +4°C, it expands. When it cools below this level then it also begins to expand and becomes specifically lighter. This anomalous expansion below +4°C is vital to the survival of fish life, for as the water expands and cools further it eventually crystallises as ice at 0°C, thus providing a floating, insulating sheath, which protects the aquatic life underneath from the harmful effects of severe external cold in winter. The specific gravity of water at +0°C = 0.99984g/cm3, whereas the specific gravity of ice at the same temperature = 0.9168g/cm3. As 1 spacial unit of water expands into ice, its volume increases in the ratio of 0.9168:0.99984, or 1:1.09058, which is equivalent to an increase in displacement of about 1/11th of its former volume as water. This is why ice floats.

8.3 Dielectrics and Electrolysis

While pure water's high dielectric value of 81, namely its capacity to resist the transfer of an electric charge, has already been mentioned in chapter 7, there is another aspect to this which, in the light of Viktor Schauberger's concept of hydrogen as the carrier of oxygen and carbone (fig. 5.1, see p. 83), needs to be looked at in relation to one of the major fallacies of science. Still taught as Gospel truth in all schools and universities, electrolysis is supposedly the process by which water is dissociated into its constituent atoms of hydrogen and oxygen. However from the above we know that pure water will not transmit an electric current and this factor is also used to measure the pollution of water using what are called electro-conductivity units or ecus. The greater the content of dissolved and suspended matter in water, the greater its capacity to carry an electric current and the higher the values in ecus registered.

In order to set the process of electrolysis in motion, however, it is necessary to add some acid, such as sulphuric acid - H2SO4 - to the distilled water, the acid here always being referred to as the 'catalyst'. A catalyst is an element or agent which inaugurates a given reaction, but is not itself affected or changed in any way by it. This can be learnt from any physics textbook. From time to time, however, if electrolysis is to continue, more acid must be added otherwise the process will cease and all that will be left once again is water. But this acid was supposed to be the catalyst and therefore impervious to the effects of the electric current! What happened to it?

As the process of electrolysis proceeds, oxygen gas and hydrogen gas are indeed released, the negatively charged hydrogen ions migrating towards the positive electrode and the positively charged oxygen ions towards the negative electrode. Are these released gases actually derived from the water, however, or do they originate from the added acid? Sulphuric acid is formed of 2 hydrogen atoms, 1 sulphur atom and 4 oxygen atoms. If these gases are in fact produced through the dissociation of the acid rather than the water, then the whole process of electrolysis as presently taught is a widespread fraud as Viktor claimed in his 1932 article "Electrolysis"8.

The Secret Doctrine also advances thought- provoking comment on what might be the state of being of the various elements of acid and water when combined as a mixture in electrolysis. The question whether Hydrogen and Oxygen cease to exist when they combine to form water, is still a moot one, some arguing that since they are found again when water is decomposed, they must be there all the while; others contending that as they actually turn into something totally different they must cease to exist as themselves for the time being; but neither side is able to form the faintest conception of the real condition of a thing, which has become something else and yet has not ceased to be itself.9

It appears then that water retains its identity when in the electrolyte (the mixture of water and acid), and once the electrolytic process has been completed, then all that remains is again water. A further life-giving property of water is its high specific heat and thermal conductivity (which were studied in chapter 6), namely the ability and the rate at which it absorbs and releases heat. This means that a large input or extraction of heat energy is required to bring about a change in density and temperature. The lowest point of the curve of the specific heat values for water, however, is +37.5°C or 99.5°F (fig. 8.1). It is remarkable that the lowed specific heat of this 'inorganic' substance - water - lies but 0.5°C (0.9°F) above the normal +37°C (98.6°F) human blood temperature - at which the greatest amount of heat or cold is required to change the water's temperature. This property of water to resist rapid thermal change enables us, with blood composed of up to 90% water, together with many other animals and creatures, to survive a relatively large range and fluctuation of temperatures and still maintain our own internal bodily temperature. Pure accident so we are told, or is it by clever, symbiotic design?! If the blood in our bodies had a lower specific heat, it would mean that it would heat up much more rapidly to the point where we would either start to decompose or freeze if exposure was to extreme cold.

However, in our mechanistic world we are used to thinking about temperature in gross terms (automobile engines operate at temperatures of l,000°C (l,832°F) or so and many industrial processes employ extremely high temperatures. Despite the fact that we begin to feel unwell if our temperature rises by as little as 0.5°C (0.9°F), we fail to see that non- mechanical, organic life and health are based on very subtle differences in temperature. When our body temperature is +37°C (98.6°F) we do not have a 'temperature' as such. We are healthy and, recalling Viktor's view, are in an 'indifferent' or 'temperature-less' state.

Just as good water is the preserver of our proper bodily temperature, our anomaly point of greatest health and energy, so too does it preserve this planet as a habitat for our continuing existence. Water in all its forms and qualities is thus the mediator of all life and deserving of the highest focus of our esteem.

Water and its vital interaction with the forest was Viktor's principal preoccupation, viewing water as the 'Blood of Mother-Earth', which in contrast to Carl Riess' theories mentioned earlier, was born in the womb of the high forest. This will be examined more fully later. Our mechanistic, materialistic and extremely superficial way of looking at things, however, prevents us from considering water to be anything other than inorganic, i.e. supposedly without life, but which, while apparently having no life itself, can nevertheless miraculously create life in all its forms.

Life is movement and is epitomised by water in a constant state of motion and transformation, both externally and internally. Flowing as water, sap and blood, this life molecule is the creator of the myriad life- forms on this planet. How then could it ever be construed as life-less as in the chemist's clinical view of water, defined as the inorganic substance H2O?

This cryptic symbol is a gross misrepresentation. Were water merely the sterile, distilled H2O as presently described by science, it would be poisonous to all living things. H2O or 'juvenile water' is sterile, distilled water and devoid of any so-called 'impurities'. It has no developed character and qualities. As a young, immature, growing entity, it grasps like a baby at everything within reach. It absorbs the characteristics and properties of whatever it comes into contact with or has attracted to itself in order to grow to maturity. This 'everything' - the 'impurities' - takes the form of trace elements, minerals, salts and even smells! Were we to drink pure H2O constantly, it would quickly leach out all our store of minerals and trace elements, debilitating and ultimately killing us. Like a growing child, juvenile water takes and does not give. Only when mature, i.e. when suitably enriched with raw materials, is it in a position to give, to dispense itself freely and willingly, thus enabling the rest of life to develop.

8.4 Qualities of Water

But what is this marvellous, colourless, tasteless and odourless substance, which quenches our thirst like no other fluid? Did we but truly understand the essential nature of water - a living liquid - we would not treat it so churlishly, but would care for it as if our lives depended on it, which undoubtedly they do.
Apart from the actual treatment of water investigated in chapter 15, certain types of water are more suitable for drinking than others, the following being a general classification to be read in conjunction with fig. 8.4.

DISTILLED WATER
This is what is considered physically and chemically to be the purest form of water. Having no characteristics other then total purity, it has a pre-programmed will to unite with or acquire, to extract or attract to itself all the substances it needs to become mature itself, and therefore absorbs and grasps at everything within reach. Such water is really quite dangerous if drunk continuously long- term. When distilled water (aqua destillata) is drunk it acts as a purgative, stripping the body of trace minerals and elements. On occasion it has been used for its short-term therapeutic effect, such as in the so-called 'Kneipp cure', where it acts to purge the body of excessive deposits of various materials.

METEORIC WATER - RAINWATER
While the purest naturally available water, noxious atmospheric pollutants aside, meteoric water or rainwater is also unsuitable for drinking in the long term. It is marginally better than distilled water and slightly richer in minerals, due to the absorption of atmospheric gases and dust particles. As a living organism it is still in adolescence, still immature, and needs to undergo certain ripening processes in order to be able to be absorbed by the body and to be of benefit to it. When drunk as melted snow-water, it also gives rise to certain deficiencies and if no other water is available on occasion can result in goitre, the enlargement of the thyroid gland.

JUVENILEWATER
Juvenile water, again, is immature water, but it is water coming from the ground. It has not matured properly on its passage through the ground. It emerges, perhaps in the form of geysers, etc., from quite a long way down. It has not yet resolved itself into a mature structure and is therefore still of 2-star quality. It contains a few minerals, some trace element- and only small quantities of dissolved carbons, but again as drinking water it is not very high grade.

SURFACE WATER
Surface water - dams, reservoirs, etc. - contains some minerals and salts accumulated by contact with the soil and also from the atmosphere but, generally speaking it is not a very good quality water, partly because of atmospheric exposure to heavy oxygenation and to heat exposure from the Sun. The Sun's heat removes a great deal of the character and energy of water.

GROUNDWATER
Ground water is already much better, often expressing itself as a seepage-spring, which is water emanating from lower levels and which seeps out at the surface after passage along the top of an impervious stratum. It has a larger quota of dissolved carbons which are the most important ingredient in high quality water, apart from other trace salts.

TRUE SPRING WATER
True springwater, and we shall explore the differences between a seepage spring and a true spring later on, is very high in dissolved carbons and minerals, and of the highest possible quality. Its high state of health and vita ity is affirmed by its shimmering, vibrant bluish colour, which is not evident in inferior waters. Such water is ideal for drinking, if it can be obtained. Unfortunately there are now very few true, high-quality springs left, due to the destruction of the environment.

[/quote]

Nima said:
Well it might be a good time to pick up some pottery classes and make our own versions!

I actually looked into building a pottery wheel for myself.

___http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-a-50-Pottery-Wheel/
___http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Pottery-Wheel-Using-Treadmill-motor/

Making pottery seems fun and could come in handy in the not so distant future. ;)

It is great fun, took classes as a kid in school (all schools should have pottery wheels), and the glazes and firing are really interesting when the results are produced.

Back
Top Bottom