Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology

Colleen Johnston and Vincent Bridges Trash Laura and cassiopaea

mareiki wrote:
I am so dissapointed of all the accusations.
ARK answered:
You were not reading carefully. These are not accusations. These are data and results of analysis of these data

Mareiki:
Well you know Ark I read Vincent bridges website (s)yesterday and I can only tell you: it is your word against his. In spite of your analysis and data he did the same.

mareiki wrote:
Or who says: the SOTT and Laura and Ark and the C's are not COINTELPRO
ARk answered:
I say so. And I can provide arguments to support my statement

Mareiki:
provide me the arguments to support your statement.

mareiki wrote:
laura: your reply above reminds me of a child crying, screaming and complaining after its mother has accused you of doing something bad. A long cry:'It was not me doing this but she did it'
ARK:
You did not read carefully. We are not children, and when we write something, it is the result of long studies and experience.

Mareiki:
you did not read carefully Ark. You act like children.

mareiki wrote:
Like siblings do!
I find this very immature and I am dissapointed in your social intelligence
ARK:
You did not read carefully. We are not children, and when we write something, it is the result of long studies and experience

mareiki:
you did not read carefully Ark. You act like children.

mareiki wrote:
laura wrote:
I should also note that I, as a woman, have been the particular target of Bridges and Gang. Yes, they will say all kinds of negative things about my husband, the SOTT team etc, but I am the main target. There is no limit to the filth and degradation that they subject me to. And sadly, that includes my children as well.
These particulair sentences made me mad.
ARK:
Because you did not read carefully. What Laura has said is based on facts. Read the Adventures series. And if you are not getting it - read it again.

mareiki:
because I read carefully enough I get the point. besides I read between the lines.
what Vincent bridges says is also based on facts and I read him between the lines as well.

mareiki wrote:
You scream for pityness: look at what they do to me and my children!!!!
ARK:
You did not read. Only a psychopath would write what VB did.

Mareiki:
If Vincent Bridges is a psychopath then so are you and Laura. I dont see much differences between you and him.

mareiki wrote:
Well Laura what 'they are doing' to you and your children is your choise.
ARK:
You can say the same about the War in Iraq. It is YOUR choice. But is it?

Mareiki
yes it is.

mareiki wrote:
And your choise alone.
ARK:
Wrong. Fault in logical thinking. It was a choice of psychopatic individuals. And it continues to be.

Mareiki:
Not wrong. maybe in thinking but not in sensing.

mareiki wrote:
You yourself have choosen to do research, to inverstigate, to go on the world wide web, to be a 'channeler' Nobody forced you into doing this!
ARK:
That is true. But it was a choice of psychopaths to choose lies and to spread lies

Mareiki:
wrong. For psychopats these are not lies. For them it is the truth.

mareiki wrote:
You made a choise to publish all the material.
ARK:
That is true. But it was a choice of psychopaths and liars to choose us as their target.

Mareiki:
True. So you choose them as your targets. that makes you a psychopath as well.

mareiki wrote:
By doing this you could have thaught of the risks there where.
ARK:
When you are born - it is a risk. It is impossible to predict what you will have to face.
Yet you have a choice: follow the line of the truth or follow the line of the lie. There are risks in everything.
But the future is open. Don't you know it? You certainly know it, but you find it convenient to forget when it serves your
agenda.

Mareiki:
yes life is a big risk. but growing up, becoming an adult is to count in the risks as much as possible. of course i serve my own agenda. so do you. nothing wrong with that.

mareiki wrote:
You could have thought of the risks your children are in.
ARK:
When we have children, there are all kind of risks. For instance they may be attacked by a mad dog.
But when this happens, it is our duty to defend them. That is what we do. And we warn others
about the mad dogs.
mareiki wrote:
And it is your choise to put your children in such a danger as you describe.
ARK:
When you are born - it is a risk. It is impossible to predict what you will have to face.
Yet you have a choice: follow the line of the truth or follow the line of the lie. There are risks in everything.
But the future is open. Don't you know it? You certainly know it, but you find it convenient to forget when it serves your
point.

Mareiki:
Well Ark let me ask you this: you are desparetly in need for a babysitter and you know neighbour is a pedofiel and you know he would love to babysit as he did once but you are in such a great need you need him, would you ask him or would you stay at home to protect your child?

mareiki wrote:
So laura, dont complain about that. You have a choise.
ARK:
Telling people the truth, for a good reason, in order to warn them, is not complaining. You
are missing the point.

Mareiki:
but telling people the truth for a good reason and 'whining' about attacking my children
is not missing a point at all. You still have a choise after attacks.

mareiki wrote:
laura wrote:
I have spent a small fortune on doctors just to deal with the stress
mareiki wrote:
So dont complain about the docters bill's because you have so many stress.
ARK:
Telling people the truth, for a good reason, in order to warn them, is not complaining. You
are missing the point.
mareiki wrote:
You yourselves allow it to become stressfull. You are a grownup woman with 5 children, you are responsible for your own health.
ARK:
are missing the point.

Mareiki:
Wrong. I am not missing the point. Your health is your own responsability.

mareiki wrote:
That is the attitude of an adult mother and woman. So dont blame others.
ARK:
You are missing the point. Lack of logical thinking. We are not responsible for the actions of psychopaths in this world.
And when we learn something about them, it is our duty to share our knowledge with other people.

Mareiki:
You are missing the point. lack of logical thinking.you are a psychopath so you are responsible for your actions. DUTY is a very BIG word Ark. Choise is a better word.
Real Knowlegde comes wis wisdom.
There is so little wisdom in your words. In all the material.........so little.

mareiki wrote:
Now you can response with a lot of intelectuel material from Lobaczewski or whatever intelectuel.
I warn you that I will not be impressed.
ARK:
You are missing the point. It is not our aim to impress you. Our aim is to search for the truth.

mareiki:
No i am not missing this point. especially not this one. Your and laura's aim is to impress. You certainly know it, but you find it convenient to forget when it serves your
agenda.

ARK's Signatutre:
The disciple Kung-tu said, 'All are equally men, but some are great men, and some are little men;-- how is this?' Mencius replied, 'Those who follow that part of themselves which is great are great men; those who follow that part which is little are little men.'

Mareiki:
And what is great often seems to be so litlle and what is little often seems to be great.

mareiki wrote:
As a mother the first thing is to take care of your children.
ARK:
Teaching your children how to distuinguish lies from truth is the main thing in taking care of your children. If you teach your children how to subside to lies, then you are not taking care about them. You are damaging them.
You are mmissing the point again.

Mareiki:
no, you are missing the point. the main thing in taking care of your children is to listen to them, to avoid projections on them. Children have the natural intuition on what is a lie or not.and adults are so eager to grab this beautiful intuition away as soon as possible. But children are defensless in the big adult world of lies. and most parents dont take their projections back on their children.

This I found very striking in VB's satement:
"And of course, the children have asked us: Why do you even do it? Why not just walk away from the world such people inhabit? Why not just go back to "normal life," and forget about it. Let the world do what it wants to do, let everybody just go away and leave us alone?
And frankly, as I write this, I am hard pressed to answer that question. Why, indeed?"

Why does this make me angry? Of course having no insight about me, I'm sure you haven't a clue. Since you are the ones who shamelessly involve your children in your dramas and trot them out when you need a little sympathy or convenient witnesses, I am not surprised at this latest attempt to use your children as pawns in your strange blame game.

But remember, I met your kids, spent time in your house and so forth. I know that they are neglected, used as servants around the house instead of going to school (home schooling in what exactly?) and used as emotional support for the constant theme of the world is out to get Laura. Anyone reading the St. Pete Times article knows how you used Jason's childhood fantasies to build a case for his reincarnation, and refused to back down on it after the Cs were proved flat out wrong.

And now, trot the children out again for sympathy because people are going to say some mean things about Mommy dearest... Never mind if they are true or not, or that you published them before anyone else had even mentioned the subject, they are bad things and you had to warn the kids that even people they liked, such as myself and Fred, were evil and bad because they questioned Mommy dearest's motives.

Frankly, it just makes me want to puke. Such hypocrisy and self-serving narcissistic behavior is simply beyond the pale of human decency, and I am not sure which shocks me more - your sense of egoistic entitlement or your complete lack of understanding and compassion toward your children.

Why not walk away from it as they asked you to do? Or at least, try to admit your errors and fix things? That would be the STO thing to do, but then that path seems to have little attraction for the lower astral ouiji aliens who have enslaved you. There are as devoid of compassion and ethics as you are, and they are apparently only concerned with how much of your negative emotional energy they can consume. Therefore, they encourage you to just keep piling it on. website:vincentbridges.com/?page_id=27

mareiki:
These words dont sound psychopatic in my ears and my heart.
And your words do echo the sound of coldness, chillingness, no empathy nor in Laura's words.
You both miss that.

monkeE said:
But I am sure you don't mean it that way.
then you know what I mean. But then you canc 't hear me because you have a banana in your ear.LOL

laura: Well I am not at all surprised that you dont use Lobaczewski this time. instead you choose Gunsberg. You are so easily triggered laura.

I have the feelings this whole harrasment about both of you and VB is about money and pride, power and control.

Well guys dont take me serious I might be a psychopath and I serve my own agenda!

I forget one other observation.

The choise of the the little picture to represent the member tells a great deal about
them IMHO

Laura choose the picture of the film Wizzard of OZZ.
laura is the little girl ( wich she still is) listening to the motherfigure behind her( her own mother). The motherfigure is holding a star( the C's?) above her head.
Laura believes in miracles as the motherfigure is also a kind of good witch. And she is providing Laura with miracles. laura still believes her mother can provide her miracles.
She is still depending on her mother and hoping her mother will notice her for once.
Now laura's signature tells us she is afraid missing the boat ( Ark).

Arks avatar is almost the opposite: he choose Le Penseur from Rodin.
The statue is very large and was to be placed with other statues for a kind of portal.
it is a typical pose for a thinker, a scienticst.
The head is the most imortant part of his body because his head functions very very well. The statue is made out of bronze a 'cold' material and is really big.
So it fits Arks ego very well.
his signature completes this picture very well. Ark thinks he is a great man, doing great things and has no I for 'little 'things.

The two pictures represent 3 figures wich is the trinity. remarkable.

Mareiki, if you are so dissapointed with all the accusations, why don't you just move on in search for a more 'loving and caring' thruth, especially since you've just identified Ark and Laura as childish psychopaths?

salleles said:
Mareiki, if you are so dissapointed with all the accusations, why don't you just move on in search for a more 'loving and caring' thruth, especially since you've just identified Ark and Laura as childish psychopaths?
Because she can't. As the C's have said - and is supported by observation and experiment - there are those who create and those who destroy. There is creative force and entropic force. There is not a single post on this forum written by Mareiki that is not full of the entropic energy of destruction, judgment and criticism. Mareiki has nothing positive to offer anyone - the same as Vincent Bridges - though this is masked in repeating of trite platitudes and meaningless and contradictory cliches.

Indeed, Lobaczewski describes the type quite accurately.

Lobaczewski said:
Schizoidia: Schizoidia, or schizoidal psychopathy, was isolated by the very first of the famous creators of modern psychiatry. From the beginning, it was treated as a lighter form of the same hereditary taint which is the cause of susceptibility to schizophrenia. However, this latter connection could neither be confirmed nor denied with the help of statistical analysis, and no biological test was then found which would have been able to solve this dilemma. For practical reasons, we shall herein discuss schizoidia with no further reference to this relationship rather motivated by tradition.
Even though we know that English is not Mareiki's first language, we can still detect the clues of the language anomalies that are ordinarily present with this somewhat schizophrenic tainted character. This is not so much based on the word use itself, but rather on the twisting of meaning, the almost gravitational distortion as though words reach Mareiki through a strong field of distortion.

Lobaczewski said:
Literature provides us with descriptions of several varieties of this anomaly, whose existence can be attributed either to changes in the genetic factor or to differences in other individual characteristics of a non-pathological nature. Let us thus sketch these sub-species' common features.

Carriers of this anomaly are hypersensitive and distrustful, but they pay little attention to the feelings of others, tend to assume extreme positions, and are eager to retaliate for minor offenses.

Sometimes they are eccentric and odd.

Their poor sense of psychological situation and reality leads them to superimpose erroneous, pejorative interpretations upon other people's intentions.

They easy become involved in activities which are ostensibly moral, but which actually inflict damage upon themselves and others.

Their impoverished psychological worldview makes them typically pessimistic regarding human nature. We frequently find expressions of their characteristic attitudes in their statements and writings: "Human nature is so bad that order in human society can only be maintained by a strong power created by highly qualified individuals in the name of some higher idea." Let us call this typical expression the "schizoid declaration".

Human nature does in fact tend to be naughty, whenever the schizoids embitter other people's lives, that is.

When they become wrapped up in situations of serious stress, however, the schizoid's failings cause them to collapse easily. The capacity for thought is thereupon characteristically stifled, and frequently the schizoids fall into reactive psychotic states so similar in appearance to schizophrenia that they lead to misdiagnoses.

The common factor in the varieties of this anomaly is a dull pallor of emotions and a feeling for the psychological realities of this essential factor in basic intelligence. This can be attributed to the incomplete quality of the instinctive substratum, which is working as though on sand.

Low emotional pressure enables them to develop proper speculative reasoning, which is useful in non-humanistic spheres of activity. Because of their one-sidedness, they tend to consider themselves intellectually superior to "ordinary" people.

The quantitative frequency of this anomaly varies among races and nations: low among Blacks, the highest among Jews. Estimates of this frequency range from negligible up to 3 %. In Poland it may be estimated as 0.7 % of population. My observations suggest this anomaly is autosomally hereditary.

A schizoid's ponerological activity should be evaluated in two aspects. On the small scale, such people cause their families trouble, easily turn into tools of intrigue in the hands of clever individuals, and generally do a poor job of raising the younger generation.
We've already noted that Mareiki has stated that if lying and cheating cause her any discomfort, she will not seek truth and will teach her children by this example.

Lobaczewski said:
Their tendency to see human reality in the doctrinaire and simplistic manner they consider "proper", transforms their frequently good intentions into bad results.
Doctrinaire and simplistic describes Mareiki's views exactly. For example, her above comments about the use of "avatars" is so simplistic as to be almost childish. As an aside, Ark and I both originally had just plain recent photos of ourselves as our "avatars" but we noticed everyone else "having a bit of fun" with picking interesting images that we decided to "lighten up" and have some fun with it also. Even there, Mareiki's analysis is shallow, doctrinaire and simplistic... because the statue is made of bronze, Ark is "cold." Because Dorothy was a little girl, I am "childish." She misses entirely the deeper meanings of these images: the tension of the pose of the Thinker that conveys dynamism and action ready to spring forth from thought; the concepts represented by Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz who was most certainly not dependent on a mother... And so on.

In another thread, Mareiki attacks an individual for commenting on the attire of the wife of David Icke. This thread is worth reading for deeper insight into the doctrinaire thinking of Mareiki which appears here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1093&p=13

"Doctrinaire" is defined as: 1) dogmatist: a stubborn person of arbitrary or arrogant opinions
2) stubbornly insistent on theory without regard for practicality or suitability

It's application will be evident in reading the above mentioned thread. What is interesting is that Mareiki seems to hold very strong opinions that are based on ideas that were promulgated by the Control System of the fundamentalist monotheistic religions. This gives an interesting clue to the "doctrinaire simplicity" of Mareiki.

In this present discussion, Mareiki reveals the same influence, which underpin the most repressive regimes on the planet: blame the victim. I always feel a little sad when I see a woman who has been brainwashed by this. It is the same attitude that Muslims take when they declare that a woman must be killed by her male kin if she has been raped and is thus "damaged."

The fact is, many women are brainwashed into believing that they must feel guilty about violence done to them because, after all, we are taught that we exist to "make men happy." And if we aren't, then, of course, we must be chastised. I'm now wondering if Mareiki is, in fact, Muslim?

As I understand it, Muslim women wear the long sacklike clothing more to protect men from themselves and their uncontrollable desires than anything else. There is a tendency to that even in Western culture where we are told "Boys will be boys, so girls must take care". The idea is that women can avoid unwanted male attention if they are careful enough. And following on that is the idea that if anything goes wrong, it must be our fault.

In the end, blaming the victim releases the person who commits violence from any responsibility. For a woman to take this stance indicates a powerful, dominating, male influence in her life that probably renders her as somewhat less than human. It is also a powerful defense to blame the victim. Mareiki probably helps herself to feel safe in a frightening world by saying: "She got attacked because she did thus and so. I'd never do that, so I won't get attacked."

There is also, interestingly, a certain "flavor" of Scientology in Mareiki's posts. For example:

The term "victim" is not very popular in some circles, particularly the new age philosophies which are seeping into universities and other institutions. To admit to being a victim in such a culture is very difficult and takes a certain amount of courage, as there is a strong tendency to blame the victim.

Many people equate being a victim with being helpless, wallowing in self pity and being out of control. This is not what I am talking about when I say I was a victim of mind control while involved with Scientology. And I don't believe that this is what any other victims of cults are saying either.

The basic dichotomy that some cults (particularly new age ones) set up is that our consciousness created the universe and that there is no objective reality outside that which we, ourselves, created. We are God, so this philosophy states, and therefore we can either take full responsibility for our creations or we can choose to completely abandon responsibility and let our creations control us -- in other words, become victims. From this point of view, victims always choose to be victims.

This premise is very much a part of the Scientology axioms, which state that all matter, energy, space and time is created by thetan (the Scientology word for spirit). If this idea is taken seriously (and believe me, it is!), the implications are disastrous. For one thing, there can be no such thing as "truth" or "lies" because if we create all reality, who is to say that one man's lie isn't another man's truth? This rules out any possibility of critical thinking.

Reality, according to L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, is what is agreed upon and we, as Scientologists, created some pretty horrendous realities! After all, if we create our own reality, all forms of abuse can be justified. There is no right or wrong because nobody does anything to anyone that the victim didn't create. Thus, anything goes. A child getting locked up in a chain locker is not a victim because that child created the reality of the experience. This concept justifies inflicting harm on others.

There is an alternative to this false dichotomy that either you are responsible for everything or nothing at all. This alternative is recognizing that there is a reality outside of ourselves and independent of our consciousness. That reality can be called God, nature, existence.....

Under this alternative, like it or not, we are not always fully responsible for everything that happens to us. Admitting that we are not always in control can be scary, a vulnerability in people that cult leaders take advantage of. It is easy to want to escape into new age belief systems, but people who do this must realize that the price to be paid is high.

When we admit that we can be a victim, we have to face the fact of ur own mortality--that we can, for instance, become seriously ill, despite all our best efforts to stay healthy. If subjected to a thought reform program, we can lack knowledge of mind control, and thus become a victim.

Even though I was a victim, I would like to make it very clear that I don't believe that the concept of a reality outside of ourselves negates the concept of free will. There is much in our lives that we do have a choice about, and life holds many exciting possibilities for those who are free to enjoy them. [W]e can take back control of our lives by educating ourselves and others on the techniques used to control people's minds, so that if we encounter these techniques again, we can choose not to get involved. I believe very much in free will, but free will is precisely what [predators] take away from people.

It has been my experience that once I was able to accept the fact that I was a victim, I was able to take back control of my life in a more authentic way. If we are ever to heal ourselves or feel true compassion for others, we must accept the reality of what happened to us. In doing so, I let go of years of unearned guilt, shame, blame and self-condemnation, and I feel like the joyful, idealistic, youthful person I was when I first got involved [with the predator].

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/blaming-the-victim.htm
(modified for the present discussion since the principles are universal)

But we come back to the question as to why such a person as Mareiki is even on this forum at all since everything she holds to be true seems to be diametrically opposed to what we seek to promote: accurate observations of reality and appropriate responses to same.. ???

Well, I think it relates to the "Right Man Syndrome," or, in this case, the "Right Woman."

The Right Man lives in a world of fantasy and indulges in grandiose dreams of success (rewards in heaven) without any realistic attempts to make them come true. They rely on their "faith" and their "sacrifices" to the god to ultimately bring them the great "reward."

The Right Man is generally a person who has a high need for dominance but who repeatedly finds himself in life situations of subordinance. Placed in such situations, they attempt to express their dominance need in the only ways available to them: generally manipulation for power or to put others down, to destroy, blame, bring them low...

The absolute certainty and doctrinaire simplicity of the "Right Man" locks them into Entropy and their creative energy goes to feed a vast system of illusion. These systems are the creation and maintenance of the Idols they worship. Like the paranoid schizophrenic, they devise baroque and ingenious systems of perception and define them as "given by god" or even "self evident" because they say so. They then spend an enormous amount of energy editing out all impressions that are contrary to their system of illusion.

Another aspect of the Right Man that manifests in religious beliefs is that Fundamentalists look down on others who do not share their faith. It is, at root, an "us vs. them" system that focuses its ironclad preconceptions so rigidly on "future benefits," that its adherents simply lose sight of the here and now.

Fundamentalists are more interested in dogma than in actual deeds in the moment. It is extremely important to get others to believe in their illusion in order to confirm its rightness even if they claim, on the surface, that "everyone has the right to their own opinion." The fact is, they cannot tolerate anyone else's opinion if it is different from their own because it threatens their "rightness."

This rightness MUST be maintained at all costs because, deep inside, the Right Man (or woman) is usually struggling with horror at their own helplessness. Their rightness is a dam that holds back their worst fears: that they are lost and alone and that there really is no god because how could there be a god who loves them if they have to suffer so much? Their inability to feel truly loved and accepted deep within is, in effect, like being stranded in a nightmare from which they cannot wake up.

As a general rule, Fundamentalists also have a deep distrust of women and this is characterized by the place of women in the three major Monotheistic religions. Certainly, they disguise this distrust in myriads of ways, but they are almost never able to have a healthy relationship with a real woman who they can accept as a living, breathing, human being. For them, women must be either saints or whores and the least flaw in a woman who has been sanctified immediately turns her into a repulsive and reviled degenerate.

And for the women, they are condemned forever to play one of these roles... and any other woman who does not fit into the role prescribed by men of this ilk is condemned and blamed...

Really quite sad when you think about it.

Laura said:
The fact is, many women are brainwashed into believing that they must feel guilty about violence done to them because, after all, we are taught that we exist to "make men happy." And if we aren't, then, of course, we must be chastised. I'm now wondering if Mareiki is, in fact, Muslim?

As I understand it, Muslim women wear the long sacklike clothing more to protect men from themselves and their uncontrollable desires than anything else. There is a tendency to that even in Western culture where we are told "Boys will be boys, so girls must take care". The idea is that women can avoid unwanted male attention if they are careful enough. And following on that is the idea that if anything goes wrong, it must be our fault.
As some of the readers may like to have these issues elucidated, I suggest reading reading the article Oppression of Iranian Women - By Setare Kaviyan. Of course the attitude does not apply only to Iran. It applies to Afghanistan today as well (remember, the women's rights were revoked in Afghanistan after Soviet's withdrawal 1989. Then came Talibans and the horrors. Is it better now? I invite our readers to read:
"Afghanistan's ugly truth:

[...] The US and its allies have always been hypocrites in the war on terror. They have never been concerned with the main cause of terrorism. The US Government keeps promising not to repeat its past mistakes but the agonising truth is that the US is committing the same mistakes by replacing the Taliban with the infamous Northern Alliance fundamentalists. And by bringing them back to power, the US proved that it is not concerned with the establishment of peace and democracy in the region.

Today I speak of a land where 14-year-old Fatima and her mother were raped by warlord's gunmen; a land where 30-year old Amina was stoned to death; where 9-year old Saima was tortured and scarred for her father's violence; where Gulbahar was burnt by her husband when she refused to go to back to his house; a land where young UN worker Muska, after being kidnapped by gunmen on election day, had to immolate herself to save her honour; where despite the presence of more than 6,000 UN peace-keeping troops in the capital city of Kabul, aid workers are kidnapped in broad day light; and so on ...

But those who are responsible for the above-mentioned brutality are sure that they have the support of local warlords and fundamentalist misogynists and know that there is no law or at least any implementation of law which might bring them to justice.[...]

mareiki said:
The choise of the the little picture to represent the member tells a great deal about
them IMHO
Yes! I was wondering about yours. I can't quite make it out. Is is it a poisonous venom spitting cobra?

Laura wrote:
I'm now wondering if Mareiki is, in fact, Muslim?

mareiki:
Well you might think i am from iran originaly.
Well laura: I am not going to answer that because you like to investigate and research.
So do your homework and if you have found the correct answer let me know.

sallales said:
I have visited your website. maybe you could make een reportage al la Zembla about laura and Ark, sell it to Zembla and you will earn a lot of money wich you can contribute to The C's. By the way I am happy with myself and my family and friends. I know I sound sarcastic wich is one of my schizoid and psychopatic nature, as laura and the whole scientific bunches would say.
But the point is:

Laura is even worse then a psychopate. She is a vampire.
She sucks energy from all the people that connect to her. That makes hear definitly a psychopat as Gunberg describes.................look at pictures of hers: overweithed, slumby, even her children are overweithed.
They suck and suck all of them because they cannot do otherwise..........they do exactly as mommy does.
besides she has 100'dreds of kilo's knowledge in her brain, body and blood.
Of course they eat the american way: prefabd food that is obvious. She has no time to cook like the French do!!!
She must read, research, networking as she is choosen to do the job of saving the world.

My God what a mess!
This is really my last post.
Spending my time on this forum is really boring.
laura is so predictable in her answers . She makes me laugh.
I dont care whatever she, you , he, they, nous, vous, je, te, il et elle think of me.
have good time salleles here in this creepy, arky place and try to make that report!

see you on Noah's Ark! LOL

Sincerely
mareiki

It looks like Bridges becomes more subtile with the 'articles' on Cassiopaea as time goes by. To uncover his intentions to full extent, I advise Mareiki to read some older material. Such as this fair & balanced masterpiece, carefully constructed by close friend Jay Weidner:

There was a fat lady, her gnomic Polish husband, and this question mark of a guy named [Frank], and they were channeling alien beings from 'Sixth Density' that were communicating through the constellation of Cassiopia by means of a Ouija Board!

http://vincentbridges (dot) com/?page_id=53
Then, Mareiki might as well contemplate the curriculum of Jay Weidner, presented below the text.

He is currently in production as Writer/Director of a major motion picture titled 'The Ferals,' due out in 2003. Yeah, right.

Jay has also written a novel called 'The Bones of Set'. Yeah, right.

He has also produced and Directed the documentary films 'Earth Under Fire' (shown on national television). Yeah, right.

In 1980, at the age of 26 he directed a feature film cult classic 'The Legend Of Johnny Kill'. Yeah, right.

I've noticed that most of the people exhibiting extreme negative reactions to this forum seem to center that reaction in one way or another around the issue of pointing out psychopaths and ponerogenic process. It's Ponerologic view that is unique to this forum, and this seems to be attacked the most.

Mareiki had a problem with Icke's wife being identified, and then a real problem with Laura describing her experiences with sycophantic psychopaths. This description was labelled as "whining", while it is a sharing of valueable experience, and was accompanied by a strike below the belt, regarding questioning her credentials as a mother.

Mereiki's point seemed to be to forget about the work when you are threatened, and if you insist on taking risks to refrain from telling anyone about your experiences. So we should submit to threats, and let the world go to hell in a handbasket, and refrain from communicating the dangers and so refrain from helping others who might benefit from our knowledge.

Maybe it's just me, but this just smacks of an elaborate way of saying: Shut up! As if the forum itself in general was creating acute dissonance, especially the emphasis on psychopaths and manipulators.

There is, definitely, a lot of venom here, and somehow I don't think it was caused by forum responses to her opinion of making observations regarding people's dress habits. The venom was already there in that response. Yet, the venom seemed abscent in mareiki's previous posts.

What happened? It's as if there's a before/after effect that turned this person into an "enemy" of these discussions. From the last post, there is a clear desire to hurt and strike out that I cannot explain just from the discussion here (at least in terms of any psychology of normalcy).

oops... missed her hilarious last comment before posting, I could have done with a mere ROTFLOL!!!

maybe you sould contemplate the CV of Ark and Laura dear flying duchtman.
O and dont forget to google on Open Society and Soros Foundation and cotemplate on him!

ark said:
Then came Talibans and the horrors. Is it better now? I invite our readers to read:
The link does not seem to work (at least with my browser). But the article seems intersting. Where would I find it?

Well Esoquest"i rather hurt directly, and open then fowlded into 10000000000 words. LOL

mareiki said:
maybe you sould contemplate the CV of Ark and Laura dear flying duchtman.
O and dont forget to google on Open Society and Soros Foundation and cotemplate on him!
For those interested: My CV is here

Concerning the Soros Fundation, you can either look at their web pages or, to have a view from another perspective, read George Soros as Rothschild Agent and Open Soros'd and continue from there.

Fifth Way said:
ark said:
Then came Talibans and the horrors. Is it better now? I invite our readers to read:
The link does not seem to work (at least with my browser). But the article seems intersting. Where would I find it?
Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom