Volcanoes Erupting All Over

Etna volcano has erupted, spewing ash 7.5 kilometers into the sky.

By T - 23 Oct 2021

Posted by Teo Blašković on October 23, 2021

Earthquake of magnitude 4.9 in La Palma, part of the main cone has collapsed.

"It's possible that the whole thing could collapse!": part of the main cone of La Palma volcano collapses

Note: Two descriptions that is being said at the video are practically the same thing.
The Geological Institute carrying out reconnaissance work in the area of San Nicolás, where we can see that part of the cone that emitted pyroclasts in the northeast area has detached along the north slope, generating a new morphology with numerous lava flows and the partial collapse and abandonment of the lava tube that directed the North lava flow.

Otherwise, the accumulation of lava flows in the area of San Nicolas is generating a small lake.

Today, October 23, in the morning, at 10:22h, we are recognizing the northern part of the cone. It has collapsed.

There is lava spilling all over the northern slope.
--
Strombolian process continues
With constant variation of the cones and emergence of new foci.
--
Destruction of the pyroclastic cone to the northwest, a new emission center is opening from the collapse of this cone, which contributes the emission centers that were more to the northeast, part of the lava is already flowing over the eruptive cone, and the tube can be observed, which contributed all the lava to the north, has sunk and is forming a small lava lake in the area of San Nicolas with the crossing of the.... (almost inaudible)

1635093292766.png

"We are on the other side of the island from the volcano and steam is coming out of the ground here! Areas of ground are showing 8+ inches of lift, earth quakes are minutes apart, over 110 since midnight, never ending low shaking. For the first time, we're frightened."

Yes; I went to Earthquake monitor - Earthquakes in 2021 - Latest Earthquakes in the world and zoomed into La Palma, off Morocco, North West Africa, and I get this picture. Very weird!
Perhaps the locations are tied to a GPS grid with low resolution; the sensors would match the location to the level of accuracy. It is similar to when you zoom in on a digital photo; at some point the pixel resolution will show up. The only reason the pattern shows up on the earthquake map is because there have been so many quakes, so close, and within such a short period of time.

If we test the idea of a grid, the site you give lists two recent quakes:
MagnitudeML 3.6
RegionCANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN REGION
Date time2021-10-24 16:10:09.4 UTC
Location28.56 N ; 17.84 W
Depth12 km
And here is another:
MagnitudeML 3.7
Date time2021-10-24 15:54:48.3 UTC
Location28.57 N ; 17.85 W
Depth10 km
In one, we have 17.84 W and in the other 17.85. W, just as we have 28.56 N and 28.57 N. We can see the tolerance for the locations is something like ±0.005, for both latitude and longitude. At least for this location, as we can imagine that the longitudes will converge on a point at the geographical poles and make accuracy down to 1% of a degree impossible. We also notice that they use decimal points after the degrees, they don't use minutes and seconds as on Google Earth. Whether one uses decimal point or minutes and seconds there is a grid, as we can see in this image of approximately the same location.
Screenshot 2021-10-24 192950.png
This of course does not prove there is no fiddling from somewhere, but given how much stress there is on a social level across the World, the Earth may feel like blowing the whistle. And perhaps it does. According to COPERNICUS EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SERVICE | Copernicus EMS - Mapping there is a shadow of 9/11 under "Activation Reason"
Screenshot 2021-10-24 184642.png

This of course does not prove there is no fiddling from somewhere, but given how much stress there is on a social level across the World, the Earth may feel like blowing the whistle. And perhaps it does.
It's known that earthquakes and explosions, etc , can be caused by beaming so that is certainly a possibility IMO. Pulsing such action might be a way to fracture the earth until the lava is exposed to underground sea level and then kaboom, crack, splat.
On the other hand, if it is the earth doing it, well, I know just how she feels. :rolleyes:

It's known that earthquakes and explosions, etc , can be caused by beaming so that is certainly a possibility IMO. Pulsing such action might be a way to fracture the earth until the lava is exposed to underground sea level and then kaboom, crack, splat.
On the other hand, if it is the earth doing it, well, I know just how she feels. :rolleyes:
You mean like Haiti:
(L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Q: (L) Frankly, I didn't. Because I've already gone on record saying it wasn't. I just poo-pooed the whole idea as too far out there. (laughter) So now I've gotta...

(Joe) Well, it was the Russians who said that, wasn't it?

A: No!

Q: (Joe) Didn't you tell us the Russians reported that?

(L) The question I want to ask is, how do they induce earthquakes? (To Ark) How do you think they induce earthquakes? (Joe) Space-based satellite

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

(Joe) I want to know who induced it?

A: U.S.

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.

Q: (L) And how did they do this? Was this from some kind of waves that Ark is talking about?

A: Close. And notice that no one is arguing with them right now!

Q: (L) In other words, you've got something that can do that, nobody's gonna mess with you.

(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

A: Yes, the prep was done.

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

(Ark) What I would do, I would use a submarine and go near the fault, and do the job using these submarines as a so to say amplifiers for something. There are these faults under the ocean. It's enough to move this fault in the right direction with the right frequency, and you get it.

A: Too dangerous that way because the pulses would also destroy the sub. Better to use triangulated space-based weapons.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it like a test?

A: No.

Q: (Burma Jones) Not a test, so they've used this thing a lot before?

(Joe) They used it on the Columbia.

A: Once or twice.

Q: (Joe) Used on the space shuttle.

(Psyche) That's why Chavez was so sure.

(Ark) It's probably much easier for the island than on the mainland...

(L) Yeah, because you've got separation with the ocean bed and different strata. It would be too uncontrollable if you started zapping a fault on a large land body.

(Andromeda) Like California?

(Joe) When they said, "notice how no one is arguing with them now", does that mean that most major nations in the world are aware that this was a...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Good way to shut people up.

A: Spy vs. Spy

Q: (L) Anybody else got anything pressing?
Whether there has been fiddling or not, psychopaths may get the blame anyway. This is indicated in the following excerpt, which however also mentions some reasons for "the Gulf Stream thing" that may apply to the current volcanic activities on La Palma.
Q: (L) [...] Okay, so we've got that. Is there any follow-up question on the Gulf Stream thing? Oh, wait a minute... Read that back to me... {previous exchange is read back} What do you mean: "The cause is more than the oil"?

A: Internal planetary changes including magnetic field modifications.

Q: (L) And what is causing the internal planetary changes including the magnetic field alterations?

A: Both the change in the cosmic environment and the presence of foreign bodies in and near the inner solar system. {pause} Realm convergence.

Q: (L) Well, clearly human beings are really miniscule specks on this planet, and the planet itself is a miniscule speck in the galaxy, which is a miniscule speck in the universe. So, in a very large sense, we don't really count. So whatever happens, happens.

A: More or less, but remember that some consciousnesses "weigh" more than others. Also recall that "His eye is on the sparrow." While it may seem grim from your perspective, even you care about your smallest parts.

Q: (L) Well, it just seems like psychopaths have really screwed things up.

A: It is actually a bad time for them.

Q: (L) It's a bad time for them? What do you mean?

A: They will get all the blame!
I went back to the link of the video with the pattern guy. He has struck gold. Within 48 hours he has gathered140,000+ views and 5000+ likes. His future is secured, there will soon be another swarm that will display a pattern. I tried to look for them in Crete, Indonesia, (attached) California and Hawaii, and they seem to be everywhere, or have been within the last 48 hours, just less intense than in La Palma.
After this, another idea came to try a different source like volcanodiscovery.com. Here is a map of the quakes on La Palma, or some of them, within the last 48 hours:
La Palma last 48 hours 2021-10-25 001649.png
That looks different, there is no easily visible grid. Might they use differently written data? Here is a screenshot of link:
Volcanodiscovery.com.png
Notice they use three to four decimals. 28.564 degrees N and 17.8477 degrees W. There will still be a gird, but it will be much finer, and that is why we can not see it on the map.

Then I went back to EMSC-CSEM: Earthquake monitor - Earthquakes in 2021 - Latest Earthquakes in the world and located the same quake at 22:06 UTC Their information is:
MagnitudeML 2.7
Date time2021-10-24 22:06:39.8 UTC
Location28.56 N ; 17.85 W
Depth12 km
If one compares the two different sets of numbers, we have that 28.564 degrees N matches with 28.56 N, while 17.8477 degrees W matches with 17.85 W. The difference is in the number of decimals they publish. Maybe their sensors are slightly different. Or maybe their raw data is the same, but EMSC-CSEM does not publish a number that pretends to be more accurate than they think the sensors can justify?

Attachments

• Crete, Greece Screenshot 2021-10-24 225211.png
    Crete, Greece Screenshot 2021-10-24 225211.png
    538.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Indonesia Screenshot 2021-10-24 230152.png
    Indonesia Screenshot 2021-10-24 230152.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 8
More earthquakes in a manipulated grid pattern. They do not look natural.

EMERGENCY UPDATE LA PALMA!!!! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!!

I went back to the link of the video with the pattern guy. He has struck gold. Within 48 hours he has gathered140,000+ views and 5000+ likes.
I am also inclined to be a little extra critical of the person "Off Grid desert farming...". He seems very alarmist, lose with facts and keen on seeing nefarious activity everywhere. A couple of weeks ago, he posted what he called drone photage of La Palma, which did not look like La Palma and from the comments was from Iceland. A week ago when a lava tsunami occurred in La Palma, he posted it saying that the MSM was suppressing it and that not only would it cause many deaths as people couldn't be evacuated, but also claiming that millions would die in the US as this was just the start of the 'inevitable' tsunami which he says is going to wipe out the US east coast.

In the video above, he states as if a fact that 100 million people will die in the US from this tsunami which he sees as a foregone conclusion. One could say that he is just caring about people and want to warn them, yet that to me is not what he is doing. Causing panic, posting misleading videos from different places than what is claimed, posting alarmist headlines with multiple exclamation marks, claiming as hard facts that 100 million people are going to their certain deaths is not helping anyone. The explanation from @thorbiorn above regarding the grid pattern sounds more plausible as to why it is shown in such a way than that it is due to beaming weapons or the like.

Even if depopulation is wished for by the PtB, then would it not be unlikely that they would be deliberately triggering a tsunami as it unleashes chaos in a very unmanageable way. Yes, the PtB may like chaos and use it, but they surely prefer the kind of chaos which they think they can handle. If a tsunami does happen due to a landslide in La Palma, that would more likely be due to a curveball thrown by Mother Nature, than by the PtB. At least I think so.

As for posting videos like the above, it might be worth checking it first and see whether it holds just a little water. Videos from people who continually see apocalypse happening tomorrow and who sees themselves as rescuers with special insight and who post titled youtube videos titled "extremely important information!!!" or the like and normally all in capital letters, should be avoided or at least with a qualifier why this is worth looking at.

Notice they use three to four decimals. 28.564 degrees N and 17.8477 degrees W. There will still be a gird, but it will be much finer, and that is why we can not see it on the map.[...] If one compares the two different sets of numbers, we have that 28.564 degrees N matches with 28.56 N, while 17.8477 degrees W matches with 17.85 W. The difference is in the number of decimals they publish. Maybe their sensors are slightly different. Or maybe their raw data is the same, but EMSC-CSEM does not publish a number that pretends to be more accurate than they think the sensors can justify?

I am also inclined to be a little extra critical of the person "Off Grid desert farming...". He seems very alarmist, lose with facts and keen on seeing nefarious activity everywhere. [...] One could say that he is just caring about people and want to warn them, yet that to me is not what he is doing. Causing panic, posting misleading videos from different places than what is claimed, posting alarmist headlines with multiple exclamation marks, claiming as hard facts that 100 million people are going to their certain deaths is not helping anyone.[...] Videos from people who continually see apocalypse happening tomorrow and who sees themselves as rescuers with special insight and who post titled youtube videos titled "extremely important information!!!" or the like and normally all in capital letters, should be avoided or at least with a qualifier why this is worth looking at.

I think you are both onto something, and have accurately seen what is likely going on. I was pointed to Suspicious0bservers today and he has explained it this way in his video of 25 OCT:

"No, there is not an attack or man-made quake sequence there. The maps are gridded, and you can't see that way zoomed out but zoomed in, you sure can. People have been saying this is an attack pattern of quakes (which is not a thing that exists, by the way) and also, none of the quakes are geo-located perfectly this far zoomed in. In fact, none of the quakes you see are actually exactly where they are shown; they just get put at the closest grid point on the map. So yes, it is a concern, but no, most don't know this gridding pattern with almost every similar type of swarm on the map. But do you know who does know it? The people trying to scare you online. I went and I checked. It is those same three or four channels that lie, cheat, click-bait and make our community sound crazy to the rest of the world while dressed as sheep. Don't be that guy."

More earthquakes in a manipulated grid pattern. They do not look natural.

EMERGENCY UPDATE LA PALMA!!!! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!!

This just gives me the creeps

I mean the strange vibes of the guy's sensationalism.

What does the guy truly have to say ? Other then constantly telling people "to get ready what I am about to tell you"... ? (The ego loves to keep people in suspension like "I Know Something You Don't, or Haven't Understood Yet. And It Is BIG"). :nuts:

Yeah !

He makes a video of a video... What is that ?! Great quality. Not. Of course, TY doesn't take such videos down. Anything and everything that could keep humanity in a frenzy with false information, stays. :cool2:

Grid patterns

Well, from what I understand is that many computer models can be based on grid pattern models (perhaps it is also easier for graphical representation to the public - a sort of budget version - rather then actually mapping the super exact location of every little earthquake's location).

I know from meteorology that models are based on 2D and 3D GRIDS. The finer the grid, the higher the resolution of the weather model prediction for a specific area.

In a 2D grid, you bundle information in "squares", so to speak. Everything in a square will then be represented by a value... (or a dot like in this case of earthquake location). But it ain't giving you any further info on an even smaller area where exactly one or the other earthquake was/is located. (I believe that it isn't necessary either, if it is just for graphical information to the public in general). So, therefore dots appear in a grid pattern if you zoom in close enough.

The guy wants to point out two different things, but mixes them together with that allergic sensationalism (in my opinion):

1) the potential/theorized/possible risk of that parts of La Palma could slide down into the ocean, creating a mega tsunami, threatening coastlines in the Atlantic, and '100 millions deaths'.
2) the graphical representation of local earthquakes on La Palma shown in a grid pattern (which he suspects is highly suspicious)

That's not science. That's not even scientism. That's just a mix of fear mongering, ego & sensationalism in my view.

What's up with that ?

Now, I don't know how large the risk is, that a portion of La Palma would slide down the Atlantic Ocean - because I have not studied it in detail - only heard about that theory (which it very popular being pushed in media and YT folks, especially now that the La Palma volcanism is highly active).

I have read about past collapses, which indeed happened during the distant past (12.000 - 120.000+ up to a couple millions years) on La Palma, El Hierro and Tenerife. There is also the finding of that the 1949 eruption created a visible rift along the southern part of La Palma, 2-4 meter broad, supposedly going all the way down to ocean level. The theory is that if water (turning into vapor) and magna interact along that fault line, so called phreatomagmatic explosions occur, the rift could expand and trigger a major slide over South La Palma.

These mega collapse events are partially what formed those islands, making them look the way they do, today. If you look at El Hierro's present coastal outlines, it becomes highly apparent. A phenomena which could indeed happen in the future at La Palma.

It seems obvious that the high rate of earthquakes under La Palma, is pointing towards a lot of energy going off there. One wonders if it is possible that a new vent opens somewhere else, over the southern tip of La Palma. There seem to be two magma cambers, one located around 10-13 km depth, the other around 35 km.

K800_Screen-Shot-10-22-21-at-07.29-PM.jpg

Could darker forces

be at work taking advantage ? By accelerating a natural volcanic event ? Yeah, why not. Anything goes. I am sure the 3D STS dark 'elite', via 4D STS folks, would love trying to take advantage by tinkering with events that may play into their favor, due to the nature of their wishful thinking and desire for chaos.

But that's another story...

La Palma Volcano Update: Quakes at La Palma Are NOT Artificial! -Huge Seismic Event Comes To A Close
Premiered 96 minutes ago Magnetic Reversal News
La Palma volcano update: Quakes at La Palma are NOT artificial! https://bit.ly/3bov3Rr Live Accurate Earthquake Data From Spain https://bit.ly/2XhGy97 Earthquakes Today: latest quakes near La Palma volcano: past 24 hours https://bit.ly/3hLpMXk La Palma Quakes vs Depth Live Chart https://bit.ly/2XseTTk 🌎 LIVE: La Palma Volcano Eruption, the Canary Islands https://bit.ly/3vFWrDM

New lava overflow in the main cone of La Palma.

The towns near the La Palma volcano, submerged in ash.

Back
Top Bottom