What are you listening to?

Just to provide context, here is Dorian Concept jamming live. It's basically freak out jazz funk using a beatbox, a mixer/sequencer and a synth. He's a really talented player.

Ah it's friday night and I'm listening to rock n roll. This is a curious Rolling Stones song about the ageing process. Featuring a furious guitar solo at the end while Mick sings "you're gonna kiss those days goodbye". Great song. They were a kick ass band back in the seventies.

Last time on here I thought it was Friday night. I'm embarrassed, it was Wednesday night for chrissakes. I usually only listen to tunes on Friday night, that's the silly truth, and my old brain got confused. Anyway, I think this tune is a great one. Sorry for the noise.

The duduk is easily the most recognizable Armenian musical instrument. With different variations and names, it is used throughout the region – the Balkans, the Middle East, the Caucasus, and Central Asia.

This is one of my favourite YouTube Duduk meditations. Thank you for sharing, Gaby!

Back
Top Bottom