What are you listening to?

This is an old one! But the German Weather Conditions and the Conditions in general reminded me yesterday of this song and one can sing it very loud, which helps sometimes when you are angry :evil:🥰🌺😘:

The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in
Meltdown expected, the wheat is growing thin
Engines stop running, but I have no fear
'Cause London is drowning
And I lay by the river

Pink Floyd is one of my late life discoveries mostly thanks to the Cs. They just seem to have that something that catches/appeals to many generations maybe?

Session 16 July 2009:
Q: (Joe) If your aim was to like {demonstrates aggressive stance)... (L) You need like martial sounds I guess. (S) So, for the final one with 200 people to block the bad guys, we could use Pink Floyd, the Tear Down the Wall song! (laughter) (L) Another Brick in the Wall, eh?

A: Actually...

Q: (laughter) (L) Not a bad idea! (Allen) So should we have workshops to teach people how to do these dances?

Pink Floyd is one of my late life discoveries mostly thanks to the Cs. They just seem to have that something that catches/appeals to many generations maybe?

Session 16 July 2009:

My childhood was rocked by the Pink Floyd that my parents listened to over and over again. And my desire to hear them again came after having read, like you did, what the C's and Laura had to say about this mythical group. I love it so much! They have good taste the C's.😊

Back
Top Bottom