What if the C's are 4D and 6D is a lie

Bonjour, oui ce n'est pas la liberté. Cela peut choquer, mais ce précepte a subit un gémissement sémantique . Il signifie avant tout les niveaux de conscience. Par exemple la hiérarchie des 7 densités. Où l'homme serait dans la 3ème densité et les anges de 4 à 6 et Dieu dans la 7.

For myself, this information was and is a confirmation of something that I have dealt with for 66 years thinking that I was alone most of the time. It surely has helped me fill in the gaps with awareness. For that alone it was a blessing to find the C's sessions and do some work on myself, my machine. It was/is necessary to progress.

why is there hierarchy in universe?
I consider it the opposite of freedom.
Without hierarchy of one sort or another, everything is the same, nothing is better than anything else, everything exists on the same level, and there is no room for growth, because growth implies becoming better than what you once were, thus establishing a hierarchy in terms of your past selves, as well as others. Doesn't sound like freedom to me.

I suppose we would need to define "easier". The C's say the higher the Density we progress, the more limitations are removed, which, in 3D-Level of understanding is generally meant to mean "easier".

But, then again, maybe "different growth" like you say, doesn't necessarily mean to have limitations removed makes for being "easier" at higher levels?... "Just different".

Sounds like Pareto distribution.

As for the limitations in 3D, the binary world comes into play here I think. And perhaps when some limitations are removed, we are not so limited by black and white choices but new possible paths might show up.

Imagine for a moment a world with children without parents or students without teachers, etc. And as Joe asked, I don’t know what you mean by freedom. In terms of our reality, in all scenarios you allways have people with more OR less skills-knowledge-consciousnesses than you, osit

Perhaps the concept of "freedom" as preached by the Enlightenment is completely simplistic, and we are just taking it for granted because we are so used to think along such lines? Perhaps the very idea would seem entirely foreign and ridiculous to pre-enlightenment people? For example, the idea that you have "your God-assigned station" and that you are a steward of what is given to you (you have the responsibility to make the best of it within what God gave you to please God) were very common, among many other things that seem utterly incomprehensible to us "enlightened" folks. Were the people who thought such things just stupid paupers manipulated by evil priests, as the enlightenment folks have us believe? Or did they have an understanding that your place in the "grand hierarchy" doesn't matter, and that what matters is your spiritual development? And that there is plenty of room for that no matter your place in the hierarchy? And that you can always make efforts to climb a "local hierarchy", even if your assignment by God isn't to become a king or a nobleman? Hm... And yes, it all depends on your definition of "freedom".

That reminded me of the anarchist slogan "No Gods, no masters". I think it would be an error to believe one would be 'free' in a universe without hierarchy. Imagine a universe where everything was equal? No one to look up to and aspire to be like, no one to teach right from wrong. We would all go nowhere.

[QUOTE = "Joe, post: 792153, membre: 30"]
D'abord, vous devez définir ce que vous entendez par "liberté".
[/CITATION]
Supposons que la liberté soit l'absence d'un emprisonnement. Ensuite, un homme qui aurait été imprégné entre four murs depuis sa naissance, il ne pourrait connaître ni la famille, ni la personne, ni les activités. De ce fait, il n'aurait aucune envie de voir ou de faire, car l'action de l'entreprise semble provenir d'un manque ou de quelque chose qui a échoué. Par conséquent, cet homme ne se sentirait pas prisonnier, mais libre. Dès que cet homme aura eu des informations sur le monde au-delà des murs, il se sentira prisonnier et l'absence de liberté l'alourdira. Cette allégorie semble paradoxale, révélant que le sentiment de liberté pourrait être l’absence d’une conscience élevée. La liberté pourrait être proportionnelle à notre niveau de conscience. Maintenant, Dieu est-il libre ou prisonnier?

Without hierarchy of one sort or another, everything is the same, nothing is better than anything else, everything exists on the same level, and there is no room for growth, because growth implies becoming better than what you once were, thus establishing a hierarchy in terms of your past selves, as well as others. Doesn't sound like freedom to me.

I think the above pretty well sums up why there's hierarchy in the universe. Another way of looking at the idea, I think, is that without some kind of hierarchy, a hierarchy of values for example, every desire and sensation pulls you in a different direction and all have the same amount of force behind them. With all forces being equal, you're stuck going nowhere and doing nothing. But with a hierarchy, now you have options. You make some things more or less important to you and thus change the amount of force they exert on you such that you can aim yourself towards reaching a particular goal. So without the hierarchy, we wouldn't be able to do anything.

I can't remember where I heard or read it (Peterson perhaps, or maybe it was in "Being as Communion"?) but someone said that you actually have more freedom when you're playing a game that has rules as opposed to when you're playing a game that has none. By having rules you allow for a whole range of possibilities of exercising free will within the boundaries of those rules, but without rules there's no game to even play. Or something to that effect.

Edit: Clarification.

Does the turtle on the beach realize that there is a being who has more "celebrity quality" than him? We have a new mathematical structure that extends out of geometry, be it algebraic geometry, Cohomolgy / Homology. We have a work on braneworld, which confers a statue to our system as a hypersurface (in the mathematical sense of the terms !!)

Without a hierarchy everything would be flat. You wouldn't have goals to strive for and you cannot make choices either because there is nothing to choose. Of course a hierarchy can also be bad when you follow false examples and good too when you can follow someone you can really look up to.

It's fundamental.

Are you dehydrated and starving? Is there another, preferable state you might want to move to? Why?

Boom. Hierarchy of values.

That system of apprehending and navigating reality is universal, scaling by default. You're not human, otherwise; You're a ball of unchanging, not-even conscious something or other. (Why even perceive? Why is information preferable to no information?).

Back when LKJ first started communicating with The C's, I was receiving similar information in the form of my own thoughts. Given that All thought flows from the Creator of the 7th Density, I'm willing to take the fact The C's are Real on faith, I've witnessed several things in my time on this planet, to know there is a group out there that is benevolent and trying to help us. The coincidence of her and I getting the same information in the same time frame, gives be the inclination to believe in what she has presented us with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always keep in mind that Laura and experiment may be huge fraud, so that it wouldnt be shocker

Back
Top Bottom