What's the weather where you are?

Warm here also. Yesterday 25*C with today being near the same. Sporadic over head clouds, some dark, and some puffy white.
Looks like the same till Sunday.
No complaints. Getting a lot of Vitim-D and a sun tan taboot. :-)

Same in Dalmatia - pretty hot - and Europe seems to be under some kind of Omega (oh mi god :scared:) blockade!!!

Omega.png

Europe is under a very impressive strong omega blocking pattern, more or less stable conditions for most of the continent and unusually very warm spring / early summer temperatures. Again some areas could experience near +30°C max afternoon temps!
Source: Pivotal Weather

Also a couple of days ago we had red skies due to Sahara Dust in the air:

Trogir_pijesak%20%284%29.jpg

It was 28 (82F) degrees in London yesterday and it's supposed to be 27 C (80F) today!! :cool: I sense a picnic in a park!:bacon: I'd better enjoy it till it lasts becuase the forecast for next week says 14C (57F) again.

It's getting a bit monotonous to report yet another heat record broken in the Netherlands. With 26.5° C we had the hottest 22nd of April ever recorded.

Source (Dutch only):
Nieuws, Sport en Evenementen | Omroep Brabant

Translation:
Warmest April 22nd ever closed with rain and thunder [PHOTO's]

EINDHOVEN - Enjoy the city beach or jog in shorts through the park. Once again Brabant inhabitants enjoyed the sun this weekend. With 26.5 degrees Celsius (measured in De Bilt) it was even the warmest April 22 ever recorded.

The previous record was 26.3 degrees, measured in 2011. At the end of the afternoon, thunderstorms entered the country. In Central Brabant, in particular, the situation was extraordinary challenging. In several places branches broke off trees and ended up on the road. The sun and the storms produced beautiful pictures.
Translated with DeepL.com/Translator

It's getting a bit monotonous to report yet another heat record broken in the Netherlands. With 26.5° C we had the hottest 22nd of April ever recorded.

Thanks, Palinurus! We could do with some rain over here. We received three raindrops and two claps of thunder up North (of the Netherlands) and that's about it for today, although a red warning was issued for this area.:huh:

Well, we've finally had a few days of spring/summery weather here in SW France with sunshine after five months of almost constant rain! Yeah, it got pretty warm, but I'm not complaining yet!

Today 29 degrees Celsius where I work in northwest Croatia, to hot for April, it is very sudden warming with cold weather until up recently, to much extremities it seems, thought April was too cold when it comes to last years, but this was a suprise in last couple of days temp. being minimal 23 degrees celsius and up., new records being set for April in many cities and areas, it is like it is summer.

Very strange, we are April 22, and although we are at 31° C in the capital of Sonora, Mexico, still not the usual heat for this time of year, a spring day breeze and refreshing at night. In the villages near the mountains around 25° C.

A nice, mild evening with Thursday's outcome falling through as mentioned. Cloud cover at this time with a light mist in the air. I think
that this summer will be the summer of hail and lighting. Preparing, will be an adventure.

I hope the rain keeps peace (meaning some rain is better than none), for the Valley. For the sake of the farmers and live stock.
Keep-in me fingers crossed. Maybe it's good to pray a little also. :halo:

Long range weather outlook for Paris includes 14 day forecast summary:
France
14 Day Long Range Forecast for Paris | Local | France
The outlook for Paris in the two weeks ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 19°C, with a high for the two weeks of 27°C expected on the afternoon of Sunday 22nd. The average minimum temperature will be 12°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Saturday 28th at 8°C.

Expect the coming 14 days to have some days seeing a little precipitation and some days with rain.

The indicators are that Saturday 28th will have the most precipitation with an accumulation of around 7.0mm. On the whole winds are likely to be moderate.

Well, seven weeks ago in Wales we were freezing in the snow, and now we have hot and sunny weather. I'll enjoy it while it lasts, because the next rainy spell is surely on the way.

Well, after almost a week of fine Spring-like weather in SW France, caused, apparently, by a wind from the South, the air flow changed back to coming from the North and things cooled down again. It is now 7 C/45 F this morning. It is supposed to warm up today to at least the low 20s/upper 60s, but we'll see. A bit chilly for late April.

After a week of beautiful and summery weather last week in London, the temperatures dropped to mid-teens Celsius (58-60F) this week. The weather forecast for today and the next couple of days says 8-11C / 46-52F. I haven't had a chance to miss my wooly scarf yet and now I need it again :-(

Back
Top Bottom