When the Body Says "no" - Gabor Mate

Arwenn said:
And this all ties in with Laura's Knowledge and basing videos, and the work of Patrick Rodriguez to heal and re-absorb those aspects of yourself that have split, thought loops, stress responses etc.

And then the thought occurred to me- if trans-generational stress has the power to affect us now, if we think in quantum terms, then what effects (if any) do our other 'selves' in infinite dimensions in parallel realities have on the 'us' that is in this reality here and now? And if we heal our selves, does that mean we heal our ancestors and ease their pain/stress? Just some of my mental ruminations FWIW :)

Very useful discussion on shame, conscience, trans-generational memories, spirits of trauma, knowledge & being, SRT.

I think this is why the K& B videos and SRTs sessions have been so helpful for so many. It helps bring into consciousness painful unprocessed feelings. It can be very difficult to integrate memories that stem from a past life or this present one, specially if it is programmed in our culture a disconnect from our ancestry or history and our own very selves. In reviewing my ancestry and after a couple of SRTs with Patrick and Heather, I'm left wondering if feelings of "being tortured" was an ancestral memory through DNA or a past life memory. Or perhaps at some level, it is one and the same.

I never really understood what I was reviewing from my ancestry until after the SRTs which facilitated past life memories that were literally screaming to be integrated into my life. It is actually mind boggling to see how I've been ignoring my body's messages and how I struggled for it. Unconsciously, I have always ended up in places which would facilitate the assimilation of this personal history. Yet the disconnect was such, that I missed all the signs. Retrospectively all makes sense and now certain episodes from my ancestry and personal history are revealing themselves. Or rather, they were there all along but now I can't ignore them.

Just some more mental ruminations ;)

obyvatel said:
Thus the program at the societal level goes something like

- induce shame through paramoralisms (like religious or ideological indoctrination)
- painful unprocessed feelings are repressed and sink down into the unconscious
- call up the repressed contents which come up in a hysterical form (hystericization of society) and project them onto some convenient scapegoat
-
This is one of the ways that pathological leaders can excite mass movements of persecution and hatred against others. Inducing shame through paramoralisms and indoctrination is an effective way of creating authoritarian followers, set up to be useful idiots later on. Those who reject (even passively) such societal level programming and refuse to become outright followers to a degree but cannot develop the functions needed to bring the repressed unbearable contents of shame up to consciousness and process them adequately often fall prey to the diseases that Mate highlights and suffer from psychological neuroses in their varied forms. OSIT.

That makes a lot of sense to me.

The book also has some revealing info on imprinting which
helped me understand some of my programs, and just how
these early child-parent interactions are important and can stay
with us throughout our lives and cause problems both mental
and physical.

Anthony said:
The book also has some revealing info on imprinting which
helped me understand some of my programs, and just how
these early child-parent interactions are important and can stay
with us throughout our lives and cause problems both mental
and physical.

Funny you should mention imprinting, because in my search for epigenetics and trans-generational stress here was a study I found to be interesting:

The secret language of destiny: stress imprinting and transgenerational origins of disease
Fabiola C. R. Zucchi, Youli Yao, and Gerlinde A. Metz

Abstract
Epigenetic regulation modulates gene expression without altering the DNA sequence to facilitate rapid adjustments to dynamically changing environmental conditions. The formation of an epigenetic memory allows passing on this information to subsequent generations. Here we propose that epigenetic memories formed by adverse environmental conditions and stress represent a critical determinant of health and disease in the F3 generation and beyond. Transgenerational programming of epigenetic regulation may represent a key to understand adult-onset complex disease pathogenesis and cumulative effects of life span and familial disease etiology. Ultimately, the mechanisms of generating an epigenetic memory may become of potentially promising diagnostic and therapeutic relevance due to their reversible nature. Exploring the role of environmental factors, such as stress, in causing variations in epigenetic profiles may lead to new avenues of personalized, preventive medicine based on epigenetic signatures and interventions.
_http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3366387/

Arwenn said:
[…]And then the thought occurred to me- if trans-generational stress has the power to affect us now, if we think in quantum terms, then what effects (if any) do our other 'selves' in infinite dimensions in parallel realities have on the 'us' that is in this reality here and now? And if we heal our selves, does that mean we heal our ancestors and ease their pain/stress? Just some of my mental ruminations FWIW :)

Ha! I've spent many hours pondering just that with all the information dotted around. It's totally fascinating to think that we could be feeling the effects of our ancestors - who could be us in "the past" - the actions/non actions being passed on forward for "future" lessons. And then the one that tends to get my head "in a pickle" is the dimensional/density aspect. But what does seem clear is that it's not only possible to heal from trans-generational energies, (forward & backwards) it's likely. Imagine more people with this knowledge working on themselves & helping others. Certain adepts & masters could've been doing this in esoteric Work across millennia, "body of Christ" & all that...

H-kqge said:
Arwenn said:
[…]And then the thought occurred to me- if trans-generational stress has the power to affect us now, if we think in quantum terms, then what effects (if any) do our other 'selves' in infinite dimensions in parallel realities have on the 'us' that is in this reality here and now? And if we heal our selves, does that mean we heal our ancestors and ease their pain/stress? Just some of my mental ruminations FWIW :)

Ha! I've spent many hours pondering just that with all the information dotted around. It's totally fascinating to think that we could be feeling the effects of our ancestors - who could be us in "the past" - the actions/non actions being passed on forward for "future" lessons. And then the one that tends to get my head "in a pickle" is the dimensional/density aspect. But what does seem clear is that it's not only possible to heal from trans-generational energies, (forward & backwards) it's likely. Imagine more people with this knowledge working on themselves & helping others. Certain adepts & masters could've been doing this in esoteric Work across millennia, "body of Christ" & all that...

It truly does seem like everything is connected in a holographic fractal kind of way. And in light of this, it really brings a new meaning to the C's saying 'Nobody is just a nobody'- no wonder the General Law goes into overdrive when a person consciously chooses to Work! They really need to keep a lid on mass awakenings.

A simplistic definition of stress on the net came up with 'A mental or emotional state of strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances' (I would add to that physiological states as well i.e. flight or fright response or the sympathetic vs parasympathetic nervous system). But stress is subjective in how we each individually perceive it and deal with it. This also ties on with the Highly Sensitive Person thread where sensitives tend to get overwhelmed and need to de-compress more than someone with 'thicker skin'.

And then I had this thought- how does this trans generational stress affect psychopaths, seeing as they have a very different emotional sub-stratum especially in regards to fear/anxiety/guilt/remorse/empathy? And if a nomal person (ie not an OP & not character disordered) had a psychopath in their ancestral line up, would it just be stress, or other emotions such as guilt and responsibility for their psychopathic ancestor's actions that would be transferred ?

Gaby said:
Very useful discussion on shame, conscience, trans-generational memories, spirits of trauma, knowledge & being, SRT.

I think this is why the K& B videos and SRTs sessions have been so helpful for so many. It helps bring into consciousness painful unprocessed feelings. It can be very difficult to integrate memories that stem from a past life or this present one, specially if it is programmed in our culture a disconnect from our ancestry or history and our own very selves. In reviewing my ancestry and after a couple of SRTs with Patrick and Heather, I'm left wondering if feelings of "being tortured" was an ancestral memory through DNA or a past life memory. Or perhaps at some level, it is one and the same.

I never really understood what I was reviewing from my ancestry until after the SRTs which facilitated past life memories that were literally screaming to be integrated into my life. It is actually mind boggling to see how I've been ignoring my body's messages and how I struggled for it. Unconsciously, I have always ended up in places which would facilitate the assimilation of this personal history. Yet the disconnect was such, that I missed all the signs. Retrospectively all makes sense and now certain episodes from my ancestry and personal history are revealing themselves. Or rather, they were there all along but now I can't ignore them.

Just some more mental ruminations ;)

<snip>

For some reason of late, I've been really keen to dig up information of my ancestors on my mum's side. There used to be a TV show called 'Who do you think you are' where a celebrity would explore their ancestry. It was often surprinsing what came up and how emotional unraveling the past could be.

That's enough of my mental ruminations for tonight ;)

(Arwenn)
And then I had this thought- how does this trans generational stress affect psychopaths, seeing as they have a very different emotional sub-stratum especially in regards to fear/anxiety/guilt/remorse/empathy? And if a nomal person (ie not an OP & not character disordered) had a psychopath in their ancestral line up, would it just be stress, or other emotions such as guilt and responsibility for their psychopathic ancestor's actions that would be transferred ?

I'm not sure about the answer to this, or even how could we go about it:
It's tricky to figure out how psychopaths work and whether they experience such shame/guilt/etc.

If they do experience it, it may be related the polyvagal effect, where a normal human's heart rate goes up with stress, theirs reduces.

In that case, perhaps shame drives them to keep seeking the same (calming to a psychopath?) response?
It reminds me of how Cleckley explains how psychopaths know even when it will bring them back to jail, they will repeat an act just because they "feel" like it.

Arwenn said:
H-kqge said:
Arwenn said:

<snip>

And then I had this thought- how does this trans generational stress affect psychopaths, seeing as they have a very different emotional sub-stratum especially in regards to fear/anxiety/guilt/remorse/empathy? And if a nomal person (ie not an OP & not character disordered) had a psychopath in their ancestral line up, would it just be stress, or other emotions such as guilt and responsibility for their psychopathic ancestor's actions that would be transferred?

You know, I was thinking a lot about how any stress affected psychopaths some time last year. I made a post on a thread on this very thing (mainly about how imitation food affects them, I'm still convinced it kills them, it's just that it kills them even slower than us & 4-D sts will probably energetically buttress the lot of 'em)
but I might not have explained myself well so it could've come across as noise.

I'm speculating a scenario whereby (based on C's info about OP'S ratio in families) mutations occur via environmental stressors or something, & the OP'S get "damaged" (they emerge as psychopaths) & anytime before, during, or after this process they mix with the various shamanic lines. The resulting DNA corruption & its different energy frequency would, I imagine, load more stress onto genes that have been "clipped" from their normal function as in "the mark of Cain" with an ever-changing dynamic environment - earth changes. Over time, ponerogenisis strengthens (more psychic stress loading) & this is recorded across an individual's psychic spectrum - genes, body, emotions & mind. (and memories, we're told, are records of moment-to-moment perceptions, if I remember correctly) Here, I'll quote my signature as it's said better than I ever could...

"Suppose an individual believes something with his whole heart; suppose further that he has a commitment to this belief, that he has taken irrevocable actions because of it; finally, suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal & undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong: what will happen? (1)The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before. (2)Indeed, he may even show a new fervour about convincing & converting other people to his view." (Festinger, 1964)

Now keeping ponerogenisis in mind, the first generation of human pathologicals could be Characteropaths with or without inherited mental anomalies with size & position of damaged brain tissue playing their role in the character deformation. If early leaders are psychopaths & normal humans or those appearing so but changing over time follow the first part of the quote above (not bolded) & are confronted with the effects of their actions based on beliefs, then what of the stress that is potentially useful - cathartic, positive disintegration & "conscious suffering?" By rejecting this "mirror" of sorts, could a gap open where "spirits of trauma"/self-destructive energies linger; number 1 (bolded) happens in some ( leading directly into number 2 bolded) & number 2 in others? And number 2 is more dangerous as it hooks less critical minds thus, rigid pathological thoughts are accepted leading to behaviour of same. (also, those "spirit of traumas" energies, do they facilitate the small "i's" of the ego? I imagine a wheel spinning with small "i's" in segments with tenuous attachments to a source of perceived pain - like the PCS & "the abyss" - frozen in a moment & then the wheel moves again parting it from the pain it wants to cling too)

The point being "patient zero" contaminating others by their handicaps or passing on genes bringing inherited deviations & moving on to those that are acquired. The list at this moment in time is big, negative selection & substitution, paranoid characters, schizoids, on & on. Anyone else can imagine the combinations from ancient times with a stress response pattern of a particular type (low level chronic to acute) being the norm. But as for psychopaths themselves, (I don't really know what to think on OP'S in this scenario) Lobaczewski said that "the ponerogenic processes are reminiscent of complex chemical synthesis wherein modifying a single factor causes the entire process to change." By the vast majority of humans refusing to learn & seeing illusions everywhere I think that this makes any potential learning of psychopaths even more difficult. If they can learn I think it would be incremental, something extraordinarily slow, similar to how rocks are said to learn, (1-D) though, maybe not quite aeons for psychopaths. At the beginning of psychopaths & their takeover of society, it may be that due to their "reaction machine" status when reproducing with humans, they assimilated some of those innate abilities for evolutionary social connections. This could enhance their ability to know so much about us with the ease that they have, (down their increasing sts pathway) leading to them perfecting their predatory behaviour. Any stress from human progenitors at the microscopic level probably wouldn't register with the later emerging psychopath. Maybe just low level anxiety for their next "hit" of anyone they sense as prey, or as the C's said, frustration at not getting their "food" or something.

I think that it could be possible that stress, guilt & responsibility (a sense of it as in past-life trauma karmic resonance being a bridge for it) could all be expressed collectively or/and individually through a psychopathic relative or ancestor & have virtually no effect on them, but cause trouble to non or less pathological members of the ancestral line. Guilt & responsibility scenarios can be looked at through the lens of dreams & SRT for the non pathological family member, but perhaps without the wider picture available. Stress might do something to the psychopath, but not much.

There's also a thread somewhere on one or more psychopaths with pictures of them rapidly aging. I think it was John Kerry & Obama. Or Bush.

H-kqge said:
<snip>

I think that it could be possible that stress, guilt & responsibility (a sense of it as in past-life trauma karmic resonance being a bridge for it) could all be expressed collectively or/and individually through a psychopathic relative or ancestor & have virtually no effect on them, but cause trouble to non or less pathological members of the ancestral line. Guilt & responsibility scenarios can be looked at through the lens of dreams & SRT for the non pathological family member, but perhaps without the wider picture available. Stress might do something to the psychopath, but not much.

There's also a thread somewhere on one or more psychopaths with pictures of them rapidly aging. I think it was John Kerry & Obama. Or Bush.

I would agree with H-kqge's perspective here. As I understand the impact of stress, there are two factors the stressor and the susceptibility to stress in the individual. It seems to me that many psychopaths who are successful in the business world and in the political world live in a very high-stress environment. Increasingly so because they have to keep track of all the lies they tell and all the manipulation. Add to that they often make decisions that wreck the lives of other people (mass lay-offs) or the environment. So it would seem that their stress threshold is very high. So it's not that they're not facing a lot of stress. Rather, they just don't feel it very much, if at all. This might also explain why negative feelings such as shame or guilt fails to penetrate their armor and why empathy is a closed book to them - they are simply too emotionally thick-skinned.

However, we're all impacted by the actions of the psychopaths to some extent or another. Either we live in direct contact with them and as they carry the psychic stressors that emanate from them it impacts people around them (much like the psychic vampires) with a stressing or draining effect. But that may also be trans-generational so if an ancestor was married to a psychopath or had close relations with one, that would effect the psychic energy of that person and then be passed along to future generations as an increased sensibility or to say it another way, reduced psychic or energetic defenses which would leave me more easily susceptible to stress.

The good news, so to speak, is that regardless of the reasons for the stress in our current life, the Work remains the same. And the Work that's being done by the people on this Forum can be seen as a trans-generational vaccine. It would benefit future generations as we may pass on reduced vulnerability but if the holographic nature of souls is correct, which seems to be the case when working with SRT, the vaccine will also reach back and heal the wounds of the past.

Gandalf said:
Maat said:
Krankheit als Weg. Deutung und Be-Deutung der Krankheitsbilder (1983)

Just as a sidenote, this book exists in French and seems to be easily available. The title is Un chemin vers la santé : Sens caché de la maladie et de ses différents symptômes

Thanks Maat.

Yes, thank you Maat (another order... after the ten books last week including "When The Body Says No"); The Thorwald Dethlefsen's book is available on Amazon here.
And thank you Laura for this thread and others contributors for adding more informations like the above one. :)

I came across an excerpt yesterday in Jane Roberts' The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events which I thought was relevant to this topic. It centers around thoughts and viruses, and how these can interact with our physical health:

Session 840-1 (p. 181-91) said:
You could not live without viruses, nor could your biological reality as you know it now exist.

Viruses appear to be “the bad guys,” and as a rule you think of them separately, as for example the smallpox virus. There are overall affiliations in which viruses take part, however, in which delicate balances are maintained biologically. Each body contains countless viruses that could be deadly at any given time and under certain conditions. These – and I am putting it as simply as possible – take turns being active or inactive within the body, in accordance with the body’s overall condition. Viruses that are “deadly” in certain stages are not in others, and in those later stages they react biologically in quite beneficial ways, adding to the body’s stability by bringing about necessary changes, say, in cellular activities that are helpful at given rates of action. These in turn trigger other cellular changes, again of a beneficial nature.

As an example from another field, consider poisons. Belladonna can be quite deadly, yet small doses of it were known to aid the body in disease conditions.

The viruses in the body have a social, cooperative existence. Their effects become deadly only under certain conditions. The viruses must be triggered into destructive activity, and this happens only at a certain point, when the individual involved is actively seeking either death or a crisis situation biologically.

The initial contagion in such cases is always emotional and mental. Social conditions are usually involved, so that an individual is, say, at the lower end of a poor social environment, a seeming victim of it, or in a situation where his individual value as a social member is severely weakened.

Now: In the same way that a member of such a society can go [askew], blow his stack, go overboard, commit antisocial acts, so in the same fashion such a person can instead trigger the viruses, wreck their biological social order, so that some of them suddenly become deadly, or run [amok]. So of course the resulting diseases are infectious. To that degree they are social diseases. It is not so much that a virus, say, suddenly turns destructive – though it does – as it is that the entire cooperative structure within which all the viruses are involved becomes insecure and threatened.

I told you that viruses mutate. Such is often the case. It seems quite scientific to believe in inoculations against such dangerous diseases – and certainly, scientifically inoculations seem to work: People in your time right now are not plagued by smallpox, for example. Some cultures have believed that illnesses were caused by demons. Medicine men, through certain ceremonies, would try to rid the body of the demons – and those methods worked also. The belief system was tight and accepted, and it only began to fail when those societies encountered “civilized views.”

If you call the demons “negative beliefs,” however, then you have taken strides forward. People continue to die of diseases. Many of your scientific procedures, including inoculations, of themselves “cause” new diseases. It does not help a patient inoculated against smallpox and polio if [eventually] he dies of cancer as a result of his negative beliefs.

What I have said about viruses applies to all biological life. Viruses are “highly intelligent” – meaning that they react quickly to stimuli. They are responsive to emotional states. They are social. Their scale of life varies considerably, and some can be inactive for centuries, and revive. They have extensive memory patterns, biologically imprinted. Some can multiply in the tens of thousands within seconds. They are in many ways the basis of biological life, but you are aware of them only when they show “a deadly face.”

You are not aware of the inner army of viruses within the body that protect it constantly. Host and virus both need each other, and both are part of the same life cycle.

[…]

Now: I said, in book dictation, I believe, that the people of Jonestown died of an epidemic of beliefs – or words to that effect. I used words to that effect.

The case was startling, again, because of the obvious suicidal acts. The poison was, after all, left as evidence. Had the same number of people been found dead of a vicious disease – smallpox or whatever – the virus involved would have been the villain. I want to discuss thoughts and viruses, along with the health of the body.

You think of viruses as physical, and of thoughts as mental. You should know that thoughts also have their physical aspects in the body, and that viruses have their mental aspects in the body. At times you have both asked why an ailing body does not simply assert itself and use its healing abilities, throwing off negative influence of a given set of beliefs and thoughts.

When you think of thoughts as mental and viruses as physical, the question is understandable. It is not just that thoughts influence the body, as of course they do; but each one of them represents a triggering stimulus, bringing about hormonal changes and altering the entire physical situation at any given time.

Your physical body is, as an entity, the fleshed-out version – the physically alive version – of the body of your thoughts. It is not that your thoughts just trigger chemical reactions in the body, but that your thoughts have a chemical reality besides their recognizable mental aspects. I will have to use an analogy. It is not the best, but I hope it will get the point across: It is as if your thoughts turned into the various appendages of your body. They have an invisible existence within your body as surely as viruses do. Your body is composed not only of the stuff within it that, say, X-rays or autopsies can reveal, but it also involves profound relationships, alliances and affiliations that nowhere physically show. Your thoughts are as physically pertinent to your body as viruses are, as alive and self-propagating, and they themselves form inner affiliations. Their vitality automatically triggers all of the body’s inner responses. When you think thoughts, they are conscious. You think in sentences, or paragraphs, or perhaps in images. Those thoughts, as clearly as I can explain this, rise from inner components of which you are unaware.

When the thought is thought, it is, say, broken down again to those components. Your thoughts have an emotional basis, also. The smallest cell within your body contributes to that emotional reality, and reacts instantly to your thoughts.

In those terms, thoughts move far quicker of course than viruses. The action of the virus follows the thought. Each thought is registered biologically. Basically, when you have an immunity to a disease you have a mental immunity.

You think of viruses as evil, spreading perhaps from country to country, to “invade” scores of physical mechanisms. Now thoughts are “contagious.” You have a natural immunity against all thoughts that do not fit in with your own purposes and beliefs, and naturally, you are “inoculated” with a wholesome trust and belief in your own thoughts above others. The old ideas of voodooism recognized some of these concepts, but complicated and distorted them with fears of evil, psychic invasion, psychic killing, and so forth. You cannot divide, say, mental and physical health, nor can you divide a person’s philosophy from his bodily condition.

While I say all of this about thoughts and viruses, remember the context of the discussion, for new information and insights are always available to an individual from Framework 2, and the body does indeed send its own signals.

The people who died at Jonestown believed that they must die. They wanted to die. How could their thoughts allow them to bring about their [bodily deaths]? Again, the question makes sense only if you do not realize that your thoughts are as physically a part of your body as viruses are.

I thought this was particularly interesting in light of this session excerpt:

3/4/12 said:
Q: (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coded to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

Q: (Perceval) Except when we do the thinking, we mess it up. So we should stop thinking and interfering with the manifestation of our DNA! (laughter)

Just posted on Youtube by user ArchetypelView - it's 3hours 20minutes long and was released a moment ago. Since it may be a while till i get the book, i'll watch it and see whether there's anything further to add to the discussion.

I just listened to the blogtalk with the paranormal investigator where Laura comments on the 'types' which are susceptible to specific ailments and it really piqued my interest to get the book so i am looking forward to his talk. Gabor Mate did state in the neuroplasticity talk that he wished for more than the alloted 45 minutes so i think this could be a goodie! :D

When the Body Says No:Mind/body Unity and the Stress-Disease Connection W/ Dr. Gabor Maté

'Filmed at the California Institute of Integral Studies, April 20th, 2014':

The Vancouver-based Dr. Gabor Maté argues that too many doctors seem to have forgotten what was once a commonplace assumption that emotions are deeply implicated in both the development of illness and in the restoration of health. Based on medical studies and his own experience with chronically ill patients at the Palliative Care Unit at Vancouver Hospital, where he was the Medical Coordinator for seven years, Dr. Gabor Mate makes the case that there are important links between the mind and the immune system. He found that stress and individual emotional makeup play critical roles in an array of diseases. Filmed at the California Institute of Integral Studies, April 20th, 2014

https://youtu.be/JnyNFW2_GhE

monotonic said:
The video is blocked in my country for copyright reasons.

For me, it doesn't play in the thread, but the "Watch on YouTube" link in the error message works - same as the link beneath the embedded video. The complete message:

"This video contains content from WMG. It is restricted from playback on certain sites. Watch on YouTube"

That's happened before with some other videos people have posted.

Anyway, thanks itellsya for posting it! While I have the book, this adds to the ongoing reading.

Thank you Itellsya for this recent video. I am also reading his book right now, another contributing life savior for me when it comes to understand that ´I and my health are/is the way I think´ as an unificated process that correlates information inputs to more or less subjective interpretations and vice-versa which in turn are shaping my future reality.

As a side note, Gabor Mate has a surprising great soothing effect on me by itself when I listen to him. The first time I saw him, I had to laugh a bit because of the expression in his eyes, which reminded me that of my dogs letting me know they would never harm me in any way or when they would ask for something they want with a funny humble expression in their eyes. I hope he won´t mind if he ever reads this comment, I love dogs ;D.

Sorry to hear that Monoatomic & Psaelhesost :huh: I just checked (from the UK) and it works for me both embedded and following the link. I was concerned it would have been blocked before i had chance to view it! It was also my first time embedding on here so theres always the chance i had fluffed up..

As a side note, Gabor Mate has a surprising great soothing effect on me by itself when I listen to him.

Me too :D for me, his empathy is palpable and his delivery is matter of fact. I have a number of friends who - if they could admit that society is toxic - would benefit greatly from what he has to say.

Back
Top Bottom