Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

First it's the rest of the year, now it's "may never come back." Things are not looking good for her sadly.

A few days ago when I had to wait for a train (a long time, because I was in Germany ;-) ) I read in one of these gazettes one normally reads in the dentists waiting room a similar remark. I did not take a picture from that article nor can I remember the name of the paper. But it ended with the same question. "Will she ever be back?"

As we are obviously watching the downfall of the British Empire I started to think about the down going of Austrians monarchy. A similarity that stroke me was the killing of the most famous beloved Empress "Sissi" in 1898. Her husband, the last emperor Kaiser Franz Josef, died during WW2, there was another emperor for 2 years, Karl 1, but he had to resign due to he founding of the Austrian Republic in 1918..
This is a link of Sissi on wikipedia.

From the BBC article

But there is caution with the positive message.

“As anyone going through chemotherapy will know, there are good days and bad days,” she says.

"On those bad days you feel weak, tired and you have to give in to your body resting. But on the good days, when you feel stronger, you want to make the most of feeling well," says the princess.

Priming us for a very ill looking Kate? Very easy to show your good side in a photo - assuming it's legit. It was supposedly taken last week.

1718393820936.png

For Trooping the Colour, the princess will be in the carriage parade with her children and will be part of the family group waving from the balcony of Buckingham Palace.

They know she will be under a lot of scrutiny, even if these shots are from some distance away. Some members of the public could have binoculars as well. Will be interesting to see how this actually happens.

Attachments

• Kate-Middleton-061424-2-58807712835144448288009507c2df76.webp
    169.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I doubt any double would pass the public scrutiny test.
True. What I meant was that perhaps a similar looking person could undergo enough plastic surgery to be a reasonable facsimile and if there were any irregularities they could be written off as results of her illness.

I'm thinking of the old Beatles "Paul is dead" theory where he was supposedly killed in a car crash and replaced. They compared pictures of the "real" Paul to the replacement, but over time people just kind of forgot about it.

Priming us for a very ill looking Kate? Very easy to show your good side in a photo - assuming it's legit. It was supposedly taken last week.
One thought I keep having is that she is passing, thus they wheel her out so the public will accept her passing as they will have seen with their "very own eyes" how ill she looked. Otherwise, it would be too big a transition from "preventative chemo" to her actually dying. But maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist. :wow:

That said, I think it's interesting that prince William keeps saying she is doing better during official visits and the English press is out in full force to sell us that she is still with us. But perhaps they just don't know how to counter all the rumours anymore as luc said.

Back
Top Bottom