Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

There is not one clear footage of her in the live stream.
She is in the carriage and it´s all blurry due to rain.

On the photo Jenn posted, to me she looks pissed off.

Also, something is off in her wide smiles and shiny eyes on the photos; I think she is drugged.

I just watched some of the footage. She seems fine. Sat in the window with the kids, she is smiling and talking to them. While in the carriage, she waved with both hands. She looks thin and frail as she gets back into the carriage, but then she always has.

There is not one clear footage of her in the live stream.
She is in the carriage and it´s all blurry due to rain.

On the photo Jenn posted, to me she looks pissed off.

Also, something is off in her wide smiles and shiny eyes on the photos; I think she is drugged.
There is footage of her in the livestream, appearing at a window of Buckingham Palace with her children, and interacting with them. I guess she has substantially recovered.

The deceit, manipulation and tricks these people pull all the time make it impossible for me to say she's better just because of one public event. She looks recovered. But is she really? Just look at Biden for that state of the union address. Strong drugs can do many things.

More pictures:

It does look like her, to my unprofessional eye. And there is video footage too.

Yeah, she looks pretty good for someone with a vax-induced significant neurological issue! So maybe she doesn't have one at all.

Now I am curious as to what she has been doing in order to recover. Supplements?

Maybe adrenochrome?

Q: (Pierre) What are the properties of adrenochrome?

A: Anti-aging, sexual potency, energy and somewhat psychedelic.

Q: (Niall) So it's a drug.

(Joe) When you say anti-aging, is it a pronounced anti-aging effect? We're not talking about rejuvenation in any literal sense, are we?

A: Temporary or Hillary and George would look younger.

Session 29 July 2023

It's good to see her looking back to (mostly) normal. Agree with T.C., she does look a bit frailer and thinner than I remember, but otherwise seemingly recovered.

All very weird, first the media were priming the public to her inevitable disappearance, now this.
I want her to be ok, but it is so hard to trust anything on mainstream media that I am inclined to think this is fake somehow.

All very weird, first the media were priming the public to her inevitable disappearance, now this.
I want her to be ok, but it is so hard to trust anything on mainstream media that I am inclined to think this is fake somehow.

I don’t think it’s fake, but I’m also thinking about how weird it is. The rumour mill was creating a narrative that she may not be seen for the rest of the year and that her schedule had been cleared, and then ‘hey presto’, she appears at one of the highest profile royal events of the year, on quite short notice.

As you say, just goes to show that you can’t rely on anything in the media; especially when it comes from “a source close to (the person of interest)”.

Yes, it is odd, they could've flooded the media with Royal noise to distract the public from other things, like the Palestine genocide or Joe Biden being senile. Or, maybe her symptoms come and go and she's doing well right now so it was safe to put her in the public eye. Or the more simple explanation would be that her treatment is working and/or she's taking medication to help her get through the day.

But yeah, she doesn't appear to be having problems walking and talking, etc.

Back
Top Bottom