Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

If she had Bell's palsy (or something like that) she is then already recovered, as it takes 6 months to get better. Notice that her right side is slightly covered with that large hat and in the official footage they seemed to focus on the left side more, perhaps as a precautional measure, if there's still some occasional symptoms in her right side facial muscles.

Yeah, @Seppo Ilmarinen, maybe it WAS a vaccine-injury, and she has recovered somehow after 6 months. I keep thinking of those women who had tremors, nerve injuries, etc, which lasted anywhere from days to months.

Here is one case, from a quick search. Neurological complication, and now she manages well, even though some of the symptoms are still there:

If she was perfectly fine, though, you'd think she would have done an interview or something. Nobody has heard her speak, for example (unless you count the alleged AI video...)

Yes, my wife had a shingles outbreak a few years back (which is weird because we both had chickenpox as children, but I learned that it can remain dormant for life in some cases). The whole side of her face was paralyzed, and she had to tape her eyelid closed for nearly two weeks. It was quite scary, because we had no way of knowing if it was temporary or not. Seeing her normally very bright and healthy face all droopy, her words slurred was heartbreaking. Thankfully it ran its course and now it’s just a bad memory. But yeah, it was pretty terrifying for awhile.

Though the Cs did say that Cate was neurologically vaccine-damaged, they didn’t say permanently so. So it would seem that she’s sufficiently recovered to make limited appearances under select conditions. I do hope that’s the case, because while I may feel less than sympathetic to the people who pushed the vaccine scam on the world, Cate is hardly Fauci. I hope he burns!😄

Yeah, @Seppo Ilmarinen, maybe it WAS a vaccine-injury, and she has recovered somehow after 6 months. I keep thinking of those women who had tremors, nerve injuries, etc, which lasted anywhere from days to months.

Here is one case, from a quick search. Neurological complication, and now she manages well, even though some of the symptoms are still there:

If she was perfectly fine, though, you'd think she would have done an interview or something. Nobody has heard her speak, for example (unless you count the alleged AI video...)

Exactly, she just came back from a long sick leave and stepped into the role of princess, no interview & no timely PR announcements from the palace.

Maybe, we're looking at something like this.

More here.

Notice that her right side is slightly covered with that large hat and in the official footage they seemed to focus on the left side more,

I picked up on that too, and I thought ‘Aha. She’s covering that side of her face!’

And then I looked at all the hats the other ladies were wearing, and they were all at the same angle.

So I don’t think it was angled to cover anything. I don’t think she’d have come out in public if there had been any remaining evidence of whatever she was suffering from.

Exactly, especially in light of what the Cs said about her. :huh: Maybe we've gone over to a timeline where she's not injured. (kidding) ?

Well, I dunno... Many recent events made me wonder if we're going through some kind of "shift" at the moment. Just a feeling, tho.

I guess we'll find out!

Kate looks pretty normal to me. On the other hand, King Charles looks pretty bad - like old and tired.

I think she has good sense of ''Royal Duty'' like Princess Anne.She is durable.Does anyone remember the post pregnancy photo?Less than seven hours after giving birth to her third child Princess of Wales greeted photographers with a fresh blow out, a full face of makeup and visible postpartum baby bump.So i think she is recovered or at least almost recovered.After all, the Royal Family have access to the world's best healthcare services.

So i think she is recovered or at least almost recovered.After all, the Royal Family have access to the world's best healthcare services.

Good point. I mean, some of these celebrities and leaders might have been duped and/or pressured into taking the vax, but once someone gets ill from it, they go like "sh*t, go find me the best and craziest conspiracy doc out there to treat us!". For all we know, they pulled info from Sott!

I agree that her left eye does look a bit odd compared to the other eye. Some loss of symmetry. Perhaps it has always been like this though, and we have not noticed. It would need a full frontal face on photo to know for sure and all the ones I have seen are at an angle. It does seem as if the media were preparing the public for not seeing Kate for months and hey presto, there she is. Perhaps she had a sudden recovery which was sufficient for her to be seen in public but still has some residual problems. We would need to hear her speak to know more. All very mysterious...

Something is definitely not right with her left eye - even on the other photo next to the tree. If you zoom in both pictures it is pretty obvious.
It is not just the expression which is pretty much dead but the symmetry is completely off OSIT.
Maybe, although she does have slight asymmetry of the left eye which is visible in other pictures:

1718534813191.png1718535356058.png

What makes it look more pronounced is the eyebrow though:

1718535292835.png

That left eyebrow is definitely a lot higher than it used to be...but then, her eyebrows are more shaped now. The images of her in the carriage are odd...there's something amiss with her face that appears to be covered up with make up. I'll be honest and say that her whole appearance leaves me feeling very uncomfortable, but I cant really put my finger on it.

Back
Top Bottom