Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

The images of her in the carriage are odd...there's something amiss with her face that appears to be covered up with make up. I'll be honest and say that her whole appearance leaves me feeling very uncomfortable, but I cant really put my finger on it.
I sensed that she was scared and really uncomfortable being there. I'm sure she was pressured "by order of the king" to show up to quell those questions about her health from the public and conspiracy theorists. Not only is she sick (psychologically and physically) and probably in pain, she is in a precarious situation with the media, the Royal Family (Firm), and her situation as a mom, an image icon for their fashion industry and the moral of the nation. Her shoulders are far too slender to amass such scrutiny and expectations!
In the media, the UK TV kept going on and on about her appearance, how lovely she looks, how regal, and that she was really showing off wearing a white dress being the center of attention. All this is not healthy for her state of mind and her determination in being healthy again.

The photo showing her among those trees was really special. Did you notice how healthy, happy and serene she looked in it???? I would love to know where it was taken. If that was at her parents home, then it certainly was a balm to her.... feeling wanted, looked after, respected, calming, not being scrutinized at every turn as we saw during her visit at the Trooping the Colors propaganda!

To me, this was poor taste! She needed to be elsewhere with her children. I hope we won't see her too often now.... I fear for her wellbeing.

In a gentle scene, the older siblings Princess Charlotte, 9, and Prince George, 10, can be seen waiting nervously in the doorway as Kate quietly smooths her daughter's locks

In a gentle scene, the older siblings Princess Charlotte, 9, and Prince George, 10, can be seen waiting nervously in the doorway as Kate quietly smooths her daughter's locks
Charlotte can be seen anxiously moving around as she clasps her hands in front of her, and she quietly says a few words to her mother while watching the carriage approach

Charlotte can be seen anxiously moving around as she clasps her hands in front of her, and she quietly says a few words to her mother while watching the carriage approach
Watching the horse-drawn vehicle draw in, Prince Louis sidles up to the front of the group and waves at the drivers

Watching the horse-drawn vehicle draw in, Prince Louis sidles up to the front of the group and waves at the drivers
Then, as royals walk in synchronized steps towards their seats Charlotte seems to take a deep breath, while Kate tenderly takes her hand

Then, as royals walk in synchronized steps towards their seats Charlotte seems to take a deep breath, while Kate tenderly takes her hand.

Taken from Sweet moment Kate strokes Charlotte's hair and guides her forward,
I found these images disturbing, unusual and jittery. Completely abnormal!
In the past, the Princess has always looked at Charlotte in the eye with a reassuring smile. Their affection was always reciprocated. This time, Charlotte is rather "cold and distant" toward her mother. And what is this behavior of hers withholding her breath as she walks past to go into the carriage? Look at her shoulders... stiff as a board! Those images are so awkward and unnatural that these, alone, would make you suspect about who the person "who seems to look like the Princess", really is????

And on the balcony, Charlotte took control of Louis by telling him something while he was fidgeting constantly... Catherine would have bent over and talk to him in his ear instead of letting Charlotte do the "reprimanding".

If these images of Catherine was replaced by a model, the children knew (of course). That would explain why Charlotte was so worried.... Or that her mother's real face would appear different and too many questions would be asked???? Holding her breath was a way to calm herself to ensure that all went well.

Another image that burst at my heart was when "Catherine" looked at William with open affection on the balcony: young George watched it but not the other two!
My concern about this is not that they used AI or other form of concealment, but what they are doing to these youngsters! These kids have to play a part that is not natural for them. Catherine would be in pain about this whole ordeal, and who gives a concerns to these kids? George, Charlotte and even Louis played their parts well! They showed poised and calmness. Again, I hope we don't see them soon. This is beyond farce!

A regular trustworthy nanny would have been better for this travesty!

Some deeper looks into the Kate footage. Some evidence of AI being in use on the video is presented.

This looks like regular video artifacts to me. But I do have my suspicion that there was an algorithm rolled out long ago to do digital "touch ups" on the fly, that would fall into the now term of "AI". I think people are only noticing it more now because of how wacky our world is getting.

Maybe, although she does have slight asymmetry of the left eye which is visible in other pictures:

View attachment 97202View attachment 97205

What makes it look more pronounced is the eyebrow though:

View attachment 97204
I was really curious about that. I thought that the new images of the Princess were over done and really not natural. Here's what I found:
Cate in the carriage.jpgCate in red.jpg

Look how they made her eyes completely symmetrical. Not her real look. Even the shape is not right. She seems surprised and reminds me of Betty Davis eyes! Definitely retouched!
But I don't understand how can anyone who is right up in front of her cannot see the difference? They must have a gag order to not say anything....

I was really curious about that. I thought that the new images of the Princess were over done and really not natural. Here's what I found:
View attachment 97226View attachment 97227

Look how they made her eyes completely symmetrical. Not her real look. Even the shape is not right. She seems surprised and reminds me of Betty Davis eyes! Definitely retouched!
But I don't understand how can anyone who is right up in front of her cannot see the difference? They must have a gag order to not say anything....
I’m not sure about the body double or AI but it certainly looks like she’s aged a lot

There is definitely something going on with the left side of her face. If the photos were retouched I would think they would have done a better job?
It looks like the muscles aren’t firing symmetrically, you can see her left cheek isn’t coming up to match her smiling right eye. Perhaps she has face lifting tape on.
Yes it really is a thing, invisible tape to lift the facial skin and eye area.

I think that in the photos you present there is a difference in the earlobe between one and the other, but with the earrings it is difficult to tell, which is perhaps intentional.

I was just thinking about the symbolism of the beautiful dress she wore. It reminds me of Eliza "My Fair Lady."

The plot is basically taking a low class woman and turning her into a "lady". But perhaps the universe is signaling us in a subtle way again about changes on the way:
3 December 1994
Maternal influences. Psychological anxiety. Mother daughter rivalry for male attention. Enough personal dilly dallys. Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

Q: (L) Are you a Rodgers and Hammerstein fan? {While “Rodgers and Hammerstein” is what I said, and the creators of “My Fair Lady” were actually Lerner and Loew, the general intent of the question was “musical comedy”.}

A: Yes.

MV5BMjM3OTYyMTA5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ4MDkwMTI@._V1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom