Who controls the BIS?

Corvinus said:
I read this piece recently from an old publication of LaRouche that touched on the Venetian connection with the Jesuits:

Those evil tyrannical easterners always trying to subjugate the brave and righteous west. There are some information's that do not hold the water.

I'd say that the east / west divide is a complete farce along the same lines as nationalism to lull people to doze off and miss the bigger picture. I'd take any concept of an age old black and white forging of arms with a big grain of salt. As long as we're given an enemy to vent our frustrations on, we're an easy bunch to control which is the point of polarising the world with abstract and imaginary boundaries. Once we're sufficiently convinced of this farce, we're unlikely to face the real enemy that's with us all the time and that's our ignorance.

Added: In a lot of ways to define east and west as a way to discuss the world is helpful as cultures throughout the last millennium and perhaps more seem to identify with one or the other. But I feel it's not as helpful to be convinced such boundaries exist as defined as we're led to believe. For example how would one define the Venetians that trace a history from Persia but lived smack banf in the middle of Europe?

angelburst29 said:
Getting back on topic, I was sifting through news articles when I came across a Court Case and the words, "Cestui que Vie" which came up in the past, in connection with the Vatican Accounts, the London Business District, the BIS, IMF and more recently, the Federal Reserve Act. I could never get a clear connection, as to what the Cestui que Vie actually represented, other than it came into being in 1666 A.D. My impression was that it had something to do with "War efforts - possible financing?" A Bond of some type or certificate? I would later learn, it was some type "Insurance Policy" and the BIS and Vatican were directly involved but I never explored deeper.

Interesting stuff! I'd like to read more through your links. The way I've unterstood the Cestui que Vie trust is that it's a claim to have caretaker rights over property while its in apparent dispute. The fires of London in 1666 basically made masses of people homeless, so the courts of the day would essentially put all property "unclaimed" into this trust for the PTB at the time to "take care of". In other words titles to large chunks of the city of London was claimed by the "Crown".

This concept of the "Crown" is another interesting avenue. Who is the "Crown"? It's often talked about in terms of the ruling government at the time being subservient to this so-called Crown, ie US, Canada, UK are all legally bound somehow to this "Crown" which is basically in the end just a piece of fiction (it has no physcial existence).

Goyacobol, was just reading through your post again and something that I noticed by an off chance watching of the History channel last night in a show about the Templars was their symbol was thematically the same as the Rosicrucians, the rose cross.

Luther’s seal consisted of his initials on either side of
two Brotherhood symbols: the rose and the cross. The rose and cross are the chief symbols of the Rosicrucian Order. The word “Rosicrucian” itself comes from the
Latin words “rose” (“rose”) and “crucis” (“cross”).

The Knights Templar had the rose cross, a cross in a circle shown prominently on their clothes, shields etc. Apparently they went underground after suffering their Friday 13th massacre and started the Rosicrucians and other orders. There's a lot of Cabbalist / Kabbalist / Qabbalist aligniment with the Rosicrucians.

There's an interesting connection too here with the star of David - geometrically and symbolically speaking I mean. It's also the same cross used by the sovereign Knights of Malta and where you've got UK royalty and Popes wearing that version too.

Mind you before making too many assumptions its obviously a symbol that's rudimentary in a way and by no means a connection to everything. I know its also branded in popular culture too without any necessarily nefarious intentions.

alkhemst said:
angelburst29 said:
Getting back on topic, I was sifting through news articles when I came across a Court Case and the words, "Cestui que Vie" which came up in the past, in connection with the Vatican Accounts, the London Business District, the BIS, IMF and more recently, the Federal Reserve Act. I could never get a clear connection, as to what the Cestui que Vie actually represented, other than it came into being in 1666 A.D. My impression was that it had something to do with "War efforts - possible financing?" A Bond of some type or certificate? I would later learn, it was some type "Insurance Policy" and the BIS and Vatican were directly involved but I never explored deeper.

Interesting stuff! I'd like to read more through your links. The way I've unterstood the Cestui que Vie trust is that it's a claim to have caretaker rights over property while its in apparent dispute. The fires of London in 1666 basically made masses of people homeless, so the courts of the day would essentially put all property "unclaimed" into this trust for the PTB at the time to "take care of". In other words titles to large chunks of the city of London was claimed by the "Crown".

This concept of the "Crown" is another interesting avenue. Who is the "Crown"? It's often talked about in terms of the ruling government at the time being subservient to this so-called Crown, ie US, Canada, UK are all legally bound somehow to this "Crown" which is basically in the end just a piece of fiction (it has no physcial existence).

Well, I'll try to reduce this down to a simple format and see if a discovery can be made answering "Who controls the BIS," what is the true meaning and application of "Cestui que Vie" and who or what is "The Crown?"

When our child is born and we register the live birth, we hand over our children to the corporation (every country is run as a corporation, the prime minister or president is CEO or head of the corporation) by registering the birth. Your child then becomes property / commodity / collateral for the government. And this is why we are required by law to register children and acquire a birth certificate. The birth certificate and its numbers identify you to the trust (c’est qui vie trust) They set up a “Government life annuity” (Government Annuities Act 1929) that is basically a trust fund, or a financial instrument that is a perpetual generator of credit; although the parents (the guardians of the beneficiary) are unaware of this. The numbers on the top left of the birth certificate are your stock number (you may be classed as a preferred asset or common stock) which is linked to the trust; an approximate sum of what they think you will be worth in taxes in your lifetime, say £650,000, will be put on the stock exchange as a commodity, and will gain approximately
10% annually in profit.

After 7 years this interest amount is transferred to a consolidated fund, which is really the governments war chest. Why 7 years you may ask, well this has to do with commercial law (also known as: Maritime Law, law of the Seas, Admiralty law) and the “C’est Qui Vie” Act 1666, which relates to property being abandoned. C’est Qui Vie – in French means “this killed that life”, in French or translated another way: “The person whose life measures the duration of a trust, gift, estate or insurance contract” (Blacks Law Dictionary)

So, in effect, our birth certificate becomes a death certificate (without our knowing) and it is then up to us to prove that we are a living, breathing sentient being. By producing an “affidavit of Life” accompanied by two to four witnesses whom attest to knowing you and stating that you are indeed alive – getting it on public record – you can then claim back your sovereignty.

Over the past 2000 years, the Roman Empire set up a system of ownershipof all property and souls that exist on this earth through their papal bulls and trusts.
BonifaceVIII – 1302 – Unam Sanctam – Creates 1st Express Trust in history for the whole planet.

Nicolas V – 1455 - Romanus Pontiflex – 1st Testamentary Deed and Will and 1st Crown of People as Permanent Slaves.

Sixtus IV – 1481 – Aeterni Regis – 2nd Testamentary Deed and Will and 2nd Crown over land.

Paul III – 1531 – Convocation – 3rd Testamentary Deed and Will and 3rd Crown over Souls.

The world’s governmental system of nation states is in reality an illegal perpetuation of the illegal modus operandi of the Roman Empire. The pope actually believes that he owns every asset, every soul on this earth because of these Bulls and the sorcery attached to them.

“All roads lead to Rome” The City of Rome was originally known as “Saturnia” or “The City of Saturn”. The Roman Catholic Church retains
much of the Saturn worship in its rituals. Saturn relates to Lucifer and in various occult dictionaries, Saturn is associated with evil.
The Rothschilds loaned money to the Pope in the early 19th century, and are entrusted with the bulk of the Vatican wealth. The Rothschilds were also agents to the Jesuits.

Natural Law and Common Law are true Laws, and they are what we are truly answerable to. If you willfully cause harm, loss, injury or damage to another being, you take the consequences; and are made accountable and responsible for your actions. Civil Law is a branch of Law dealing with disputes between individuals and organization, in which compensation may be awarded to the victim. Common Law emphasizes more upon punishment than a dispute resolution.

Before signing the Magna Carta in 1215, King John had already sold Britain for 700 crowns to the Vatican in 1213, which has not been revoked.

“No Freeman shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised (that is taken from him) of his freehold, or liberties, or free customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or otherwise destroyed; nor will we pass upon him, nor will we condemn him, but by the lawful judgment of his peers (his equals) or by the law of the land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either justice or right”
Article 29 of Magna Carta (The Great Charter)

Years of brainwashing and fake documents such as ‘The Donation of Constantine’ that apparently gave temporal (political) powers to the Pope in the 8th century. This fraudulent imperial power of the Vatican to create King’s and Queens by “Coronation” was later adopted by the Archbishops of the Church of England, with the complicity of the Tudors, who were Catholics themselves.
In the UK, there has not been a legally reigning monarch for 900 years. As a consequence, all laws passed by these monarchs were and are illegal and worthless, and ALL governmental agencies set up by or derived from the monarchs or their laws are also illegal and worthless up to this present day. The coronation of Elizabeth von Battenburg – Saxe Coburg-Gotha, Bavarian bloodline (renamed Windsor on 17th July 1917, to make it more acceptable to the British people) was found to be fraudulent, because she
was coronated on the “Stone of Scone” and not the “Stone of Destiny”. Elizabeth von Battenburg aka the Queen has also broken every oath that she made upon that coronation by allowing legislation to be passed.

The signing of the Treaty of Rome, despite warnings that our sovereignty would be lost to the then EEC (European Economic Community) which became the EU (European Union) also meant that the Queen was persuaded to accept mediatisation - reducing a state to dependence without depriving the ruler of his/her titular position (titles) and privileges.

Lord Chancellor Greg Hallet has some rather startling revelations about the monarchy over the last two hundred years when it became, he says, an illegitimate mafia monarchy. Marcos Manoel was the only legitimate son of Queen Victoria and the Duke of Welllington in 1834. Francisco Manoel from Lisbon, Portugal is now claiming his right to be King of England.

Privilege: special legal right, exemption or immunity granted to a person or class of persons. Legal freedom to do or not to do a given act. It immunizes conduct that under ordinary circumstances would subject the actor to liability. – (Blacks Law Dictionary)

By having absolute privilege means that – a privilege that immunizes an actor from suit, no matter how wrongful the action might be, even though it is done with an improper motive. (Blacks Law Dictionary)

Which explains so much, in that so many people within monarchy, government, judicial, banking get away with so much criminal activity.

With the collusion of said kings and queens, the banking cabal and the Jesuits (military arm of the Catholic Church) The Sovereign Military Order of Malta and Black nobility families, funding wars throughout history, the Vatican then became the Rothschild’s most wealthy client – and became a powerful organization, with over a billion cult followers.

Natural Law, Universal Law and Common Law are true Laws, and they are what we are truly answerable to - we are governed by Consent

The Law of Banking is known as “International Maritime, Admiralty Law” - This Maritime Law was based on Vatican “Canon Law”. All the “War Banks” known as “ Central Banks” get controlled from SMOM (Sovereign Military Order of Malta) controlled in Switzerland (land of the sisters of Isis, founded by the Knights Templars) The BIS – Bank of International Settlements - is located in Basle, Switzerland.

Placing Usury (interest) upon a loan was a criminal offence - The Bank of England is a “Usury” bank, meaning that it sets interest (usury)
rates. Prior to 1694 usury was considered a crime, punishable with a jail sentence. The Federal Reserve is almost an exact copy of this usury paper money scam.

Who are The Rothschilds? How did they attain so much wealth and power? Mayer Amschel Bauer changed the family name Bauer to Rothschild (meaning red shield) because of the red shield that was hanging above the doorway of his father’s shop (he was a financier and goldsmith). The red shield was an emblem of radical Jews within Eastern Europe.

In 1769, Mayer Amschel became an agent for the court of Prince William IX of Hesse-Kassel. In a short time he became an intermediary for the largest Frankfurt bankers and later diversified his business to include wineries, antiques and imported goods from England. Prince William left his wealth in the care of Mayer Rothschild.

In 1815, Rothworth, a messenger of Nathan Rothschild (third son and controller of the London Division of banking) was present at the battle of Waterloo. Rothworth verified that Napoleon’s forces were defeated; and travelled by horse to Ostende and paid 2,000 francs for a sailor to transport him to England. On the 20th June 1815, Nathan Rothschild received the news that Napoleon’s forces were defeated, and told the government, who did not fully believe the news given to them.

Everyone else believed Wellington was defeated and Rothschild immediately began to sell off his stock on the English Stock Exchange.
Everyone followed his lead, causing stocks to plummet to practically nothing. Then at the last moment his agents began buying the stocks at rock bottom prices. Then on the 21st June 1815, Wellington’s envoy Major Henry Percy, showed up at the war office with his report that Napoleon was crushed in a bitter 8 hour battle.

This major act of fraud and deception gave the corrupt Rothschild’s complete control of the British economy and forced England to set up a new Bank of England that Nathan Rothschild controlled. The Rothschild’s saved the Vatican from bankruptcy, they financed Russian
Czars and many other countries and monarchs. They financed the Rockefellers Standard Oil, Carnegies Steel, and Harriman’s Railroad.

In 1812 – Mayer Rothschild died and left several orders, one being that the Rothschild’s business would never be allowed to have “any public inventory made by the courts or otherwise of my estates…” “…also, I forbid any legal actions and any publication of the value of my inheritance”

1823 – The Rothschild’s took over all the financial operations of the worldwide Catholic Church.

In 1913, the Rothschild’s assets amounted to over two billion dollars. The Rothschild family functions from within a region in the centre of London, “The City” or the “The Golden Square mile”. Within the city, besides the Bank of England, you will also find the FTSE (Stock exchange), the Royal Mint, the Old Bailey, Fleet Street and the London Metal Exchange. It has its own flag, police force, constitution and laws, media. All the main offices of the major banks are located in “The City” with 385 foreign banks; 70 of which are American. It is seen as the most wealthy square mile on earth. The Rothschilds also own the New York Stock Exchange.

The Rothschilds are a primary force of creating Israel, it carries the Rothschild’s magical red “Seal of Soloman” as the state logo.
The wealth of the Russian Czars was entrusted to the Rothschild’s - $35 million in the Bank of England and $80 million in a Rothschild owned Paris bank. The Rothschilds financed the Russian revolution and confiscated vast portions of the Christian Orthodox Church’s wealth. They have prevented, (due to their power) the legitimate heirs of the czar’s fortune to withdraw a penny of the millions deposited in a variety of Rothschild banks. The Mountbattens are related to the Rothschild’s, and led the court battles to preventing the claimants from withdrawing anything in the future.

Continued ...

The Bank of England is in the heart of the City of London, the financial centre of the world, and was founded by William Patterson in 1694. Prior to establishing the central bank, Patterson was responsible for financing William III’s war against France, and was subsequently awarded a Royal Charter.

Since it was given a Royal Charter it has totally dominated the British Government, because the golden rule say’s ”whoever has the gold, makes the rules”. This bank took financial control of the nation out of the hands of the sovereign and parliament and placed it in the hands of Jesuit bankers, and the Rothschilds. Bear in mind, that it is the Jesuits who control the Rothschilds, the Rothschilds, Morgans and Rockefellers do all the bidding for the Jesuit order.

In 1215, King John gave the citizens of “The City” a charter, which allowed them to elect a mayor annually; The Lord Mayor – which continues to this day. When the Queen of England visits The City, she must submit to the authority of the Lord Mayor.

On the 15th May 1213, King John sold Britain for 700 crowns to the Vatican (before signing the Magna Carta) and to this day it has not been revoked. The Lord Mayor has a committee of 12 – 14 men under him, which is known as “The Crown”. The Crown is a privately owned corporation, ruled and owned by those who make the money from the various Corporations contained therein – local councils, Centrelink (Welfare) SafeworkSA, Fairwork, ETSA utilities etc. The Crown is not subject to the Queen or Parliament.

The big secret that the City of London (a sovereign state linked to both the Vatican and Washington DC sovereign states, meaning that they are autonomous, self governing states with their own laws, police etc) don’t want you to know is that there is nothing to stop
any sovereign government from issuing through its own treasury, its own debt free and interest free money; based on nothing more than the wealth and integrity of the nation.

On the Vatican and sexual abuse - There is a standing policy known as “Crimen Sollicitationis” which actively protects child rapists in the church and subverts justice and child protection laws in other nations, and presents a clear and present danger to the children of the world.

Crimen Sollicitationis” appendix 9. From the supreme and holy congregation of the holy office.

Instruction on the manner of proceeding in the cases of solicitation (the Vatican press 1962)

11. Because, however, what is treated in these cases has to have a greater degree of care and observance so that matters be pursued in a most secretive way, and after they have been defined and given over to execution, they are to be restrained by a perpetual silence (instruction of the holy office, February 20th 1867, n.14) each and everyone pertaining to the tribunal in any way or admitted to knowledge of the matters because of their office, is to observe the strictest (space) secret of the holy office, in all matters and with all persons, under the penalty of excommunication, latae sententiae, ipso facto, and without any declaration (of such a penalty) having been incurred and reserved to the sole person of the supreme pontiff, even to the exclusion of the sacred penitentiary, are bound to observe (this secrecy) inviolably…

Full version - _www.vatican.va/resources/resources_crimen_sollicitationis-

1962_en.html
I guess this is how

Seems to me now that rather than a single organisation, family, country, government, agency or monarchy, there's a ponerised thread that weaves through any one of these at any point in time to make best use of them.

Another book I'm reading I found an interesting tidbit that links this thread across a few areas discussed that I feel a significant point in time.

Lurianic Kabbalah

It was in Bohemia, therefore, that the most important modern development in Kabbalah took root, known as the New Kabbalah, derived by Isaac Luria. Luria’s revolutionary knew conception of Zionism and the purpose of the Jewish people in history would become the fundamental creed of two important new heresies that would go on to become the basis of all Illuminati intrigues. These were, first, the heresy in the seventeenth century, of the false messiah Shabbetai Zevi, and in the following century, that developed by one of his successors, Jacob Frank.

Luria’s novel interpretations essentially fired new Messianic hopes, which were accepted positively by Jews who recently endured the expulsion from Spain. As in other parts of Europe, violent persecution had been growing in Spain and Portugal, where in 1391, hundreds of thousands of Jews had been forced to convert to the Catholicism. Publicly, the Jewish converts, known as Marranos, were Christians, but secretly they continued to practice Judaism, including following the Kabbalah. After 1540, many Marranos fled to England, Holland, France, the Ottoman Empire, Brazil and other places in South and Central America. These Marranos maintained strong family ties and became influential where they lived.

In Spain, during the fifteenth century, the Marranos “crypto-Jews”, founded the Christian heresy of the Alumbrados. The Illuminati Order was not invented by Adam Weishaupt, but was rather renewed and reformed.6 The Alumbrados, or Illuminati, claimed to have direct intercourse with God. All external worship, they declared, is superfluous, and sin impossible in this state of complete union with Him. Therefore, like all Gnostics before them, they believed carnal desires could be indulged in, and other sinful actions committed freely without corrupting the soul.

As young man, Ignatius of Loyola became a member of the Allumbrados, though, as a cover for his activities, he became very active as a Roman Catholic. Ignatius of Loyola was born in 1491, from wealthy Marranos parents a year before the expulsion of the Jews from Spain.7 Loyola moved to Rome where he founded the Order of Jesus, known as the infamous Jesuits, which was approved by Pope Paul III in 1540. In setting up the Jesuit order, Loyola devised an elaborate spy system, so that no one in the order was safe. If there was any opposition, death was meted out swiftly. The Jesuit order not only became a destructive arm of the Roman Catholic Church, but developed into a secret intelligence service.

Ultimately, the Jesuits would follow the same conspiratorial methods as the Ismailis, to undermine the religion they were purportedly representing, and for indoctrinating dupes into their subversive mission, as the following, taken from the secret oath of the Jesuits, demonstrates:

You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions f ixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.

Rabbi Isaac Luria was a faithful follower of Ignatius Loyola.8 Luria’s father, a member of an Ashkenazi family from Poland and Germany, emigrated to Jerusalem. Following his father’s death, as a child, Luria was taken to Egypt. Egypt has always harboured an important Jewish community, and of Gnostic speculation, from Hellenistic times, to the Ismailis of the Fatimids, as it was in Luria’s time. It was for this reason that Egypt would figure so prominently as one of the focal points of Illuminati, even into the twentieth century, with the creation of Islamic fundamentalism.

In Egypt, here he became versed in rabbinic studies, engaged in commerce, and eventually concentrated on study of the Zohar, the central work of the Medieval Kabbalah. In 1570, he went to Safed in Galilee, where he studied under Moses ben Jacob Cordovero, the greatest Kabbalist of the time, and developed his own Kabbalistic system. Although he wrote few works, Luria’s doctrines were recorded by his pupil Hayyim Vital, who presented them in a large posthumous collection. Because of this work, Lurianic Kabbalah became the new thought that influenced all Jewish mysticism after him, competing with the Kabbalah of Cordovero.

Luria initiated a new interpretation of the role of the Kabbalah in preparation for the arrival of the messiah. In Luria’s system, all being is said to have been in exile, that is, separated from God, since the very beginning of creation, and the task of restoring everything to its proper order is the specific role of the Jewish people. The final redemption, however, cannot be achieved merely through the advent of the Messiah, but must be brought about historically, through a long chain of actions that prepare the way. Essentially, the important notion that was transmitted to the Kabbalists was this, that they must not merely await the fulfillment of prophecy with regards to the coming of the Messiah, and the restoration of the Jewish people in the Promised Land. Rather, they ought to work actively to prepare for his appearance. First, this meant manipulating the course of fate through the use of magic, and finally, of preparing the necessary political and moral circumstances to receive his coming, that is, a New World Order.

http://www.amazon.com/Terrorism-Illuminati-A-Three-Thousand-Year-History/dp/1615773061

angelburst29 said:
So, in effect, our birth certificate becomes a death certificate (without our knowing) and it is then up to us to prove that we are a living, breathing sentient being. By producing an “affidavit of Life” accompanied by two to four witnesses whom attest to knowing you and stating that you are indeed alive – getting it on public record – you can then claim back your sovereignty.

What I've found strange about this approach is it implies one agrees with the so-called fraud because why else would anybody follow it's procedure, even if it's about apparently expediting oneself?

angelburst29 said:
Over the past 2000 years, the Roman Empire set up a system of ownershipof all property and souls that exist on this earth through their papal bulls and trusts.
BonifaceVIII – 1302 – Unam Sanctam – Creates 1st Express Trust in history for the whole planet.

Nicolas V – 1455 - Romanus Pontiflex – 1st Testamentary Deed and Will and 1st Crown of People as Permanent Slaves.

Sixtus IV – 1481 – Aeterni Regis – 2nd Testamentary Deed and Will and 2nd Crown over land.

Paul III – 1531 – Convocation – 3rd Testamentary Deed and Will and 3rd Crown over Souls.

As far as I'm aware it's not ownership in the strict sense, it's the claim of right to oversee, to be a guardian of etc. If someone claimed ownership of any place, thing (living or not), or event etc. they claim to be the primary source or creator of those. Doing that is putting oneself above the primary creator (whomever that is considered to be) and breaking the law which I'm led to believe has been grasped way before that "commandment" - thou shall not have any gods before me. So all these ideas are meant to be titles of right to look after these things or in other words signifying custodianship.

angelburst29 said:
The world’s governmental system of nation states is in reality an illegal perpetuation of the illegal modus operandi of the Roman Empire. The pope actually believes that he owns every asset, every soul on this earth because of these Bulls and the sorcery attached to them.
I don't know what the pope thinks, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be right that he believes he owns all this as I mentioned above. But I see the biggest issue is the purposeful deception of all these claims, and more to the point the effect of that deception - the fruit barred if you will demonstrates the breaking of law, or at least the claim of being custodians is clearly dubious to say the very least.

I've come to see that law and legal are different. Laws are meant to be universal, legal is basically all based on agreements between people. So legality seems to be all about policies, terms, conditions for those agreements. Well that's what I'm led to believe for now.

angelburst29 said:
Natural Law and Common Law are true Laws, and they are what we are truly answerable to. If you willfully cause harm, loss, injury or damage to another being, you take the consequences; and are made accountable and responsible for your actions. Civil Law is a branch of Law dealing with disputes between individuals and organization, in which compensation may be awarded to the victim. Common Law emphasizes more upon punishment than a dispute resolution.
I'm not necessarily saying what I mentioned above is correct, its how I see if for now but if it is it would mean that any addition to the word "law" like "common", "natural" or "civil" points to it being messed with in some way i.e. not being universal. Law could only work with a foundation of there being objectivity or universality. I suppose it's like saying someone is partially objective.

angelburst29 said:
Privilege: special legal right, exemption or immunity granted to a person or class of persons. Legal freedom to do or not to do a given act. It immunizes conduct that under ordinary circumstances would subject the actor to liability. – (Blacks Law Dictionary)

By having absolute privilege means that – a privilege that immunizes an actor from suit, no matter how wrongful the action might be, even though it is done with an improper motive. (Blacks Law Dictionary)

Which explains so much, in that so many people within monarchy, government, judicial, banking get away with so much criminal activity.
Well it sort of makes sense that if legal is based on agreements (explicit or implied), which is the same as consent - then if we somehow implicitly agree to others having privilege it can be instituted and become legal. It's lawful too, if there's a real agreement but that's the issue, I don't feel anyone in the right mind would agree to a small group of people having more privilege in our communities / societies etc. than the rest just because they say they should.

angelburst29 said:
With the collusion of said kings and queens, the banking cabal and the Jesuits (military arm of the Catholic Church) The Sovereign Military Order of Malta and Black nobility families, funding wars throughout history, the Vatican then became the Rothschild’s most wealthy client – and became a powerful organization, with over a billion cult followers...

The book I'm reading that I mentioned above seems to link a lot back to either Jewish or the Jewish religion, although the author talks a lot about how those things were known by other names in the past.

It's not what he seems to conclude, but I'm starting to go kind of full circle in that the names of these organisations are just that - names. All these names of organisations (religious or otherwise), even culture and nationality seems to be fluid both for who the names refer to and also what they mean at the time. When you think about it, ideas as well as our genes get mixed in so many ways that aren't containable so it's difficult to pin-point say even a race over a long period of time. It's not about being relativistic, but perhaps it about focusing more on what seems to be this psychopathic trait that runs through all nationalities, cultures, religions etc. and kind of seeks others out of the same ilk and that's the thread that's been doing a lot of damage to the world over the ages.

So it's a bit of a long rabbit hole to fall down looking for clues to say it's the Venetian's, the Jesuits, the Vatican, the Kabbalists, the Jews, the Vatican's, the Romans, Phoenicians, it's likely all of them as well as many others if you know what I mean. I'm not saying it's not useful to look at these organisations, it's fundamental to shine a light on them and look around I feel, because the same age-old techniques look as though they repeat over and over. I mean I imagine for example that false flags have been used as a control tactic by so-called rulers on their "own" people for eons and it still occurs and we still largely play along. So shining that light on the past helps to see the present etc. etc.

Anyhow, thanks for your comments angelburst29, really got me thinking in a bit more depth about it all :)

alkhemst said:
angelburst29 said:

What I've found strange about this approach is it implies one agrees with the so-called fraud because why else would anybody follow it's procedure, even if it's about apparently expediting oneself?

Put another way:

Prior to 1913, most Americans owned clear, allodial title to property, free and clear of any liens or mortgages until the Federal Reserve Act (1913) "Hypothecated" all property within the federal United States to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve -in which the Trustees (stockholders) held legal title. The U.S. citizen (tenant, franchisee) was registered as a "beneficiary" of the trust via his/her birth certificate. In 1933, the federal United States hypothecated all of the present and future properties, assets and labor of their "subjects," the 14th Amendment U.S. citizen, to the Federal Reserve System.

In return, the Federal Reserve System agreed to extend the federal United States corporation all the credit "money substitute" it needed. Like any other debtor, the federal United States government had to assign collateral and security to their creditors as a condition of the loan. Since the federal United States didn't have any assets, they assigned the private property of their "economic slaves", the U.S. citizens as collateral against the un-payable federal debt. They also pledged the unincorporated federal territories, national parks forests, birth certificates, and nonprofit organizations, as collateral against the federal debt. All has already been transferred as payment to the international bankers.

Unwittingly, America has returned to its pre-American Revolution, feudal roots whereby all land is held by a sovereign and the common people had no rights to hold allodial title to property. Once again, We the People are the tenants and sharecroppers renting our own property from a Sovereign in the guise of the Federal Reserve Bank. We the people have exchanged one master for another.

This has been going on for over eighty years without the "informed knowledge" of the American people, without a voice protesting loud enough. Now it's easy to grasp why America is fundamentally bankrupt.

Now .... crash the Dollar .... and move to a cashless society ... for total control?

angelburst29 said:
In return, the Federal Reserve System agreed to extend the federal United States corporation all the credit "money substitute" it needed. Like any other debtor, the federal United States government had to assign collateral and security to their creditors as a condition of the loan. Since the federal United States didn't have any assets, they assigned the private property of their "economic slaves", the U.S. citizens as collateral against the un-payable federal debt. They also pledged the unincorporated federal territories, national parks forests, birth certificates, and nonprofit organizations, as collateral against the federal debt. All has already been transferred as payment to the international bankers.

The thing is we're dealing with titles only, like a title "employee" in a company.

To explain it, I might run a recruitment company for example and convince others that my employees on file are worth $1 billion in revenue per year. I can then use that as security to get a loan to build up my company assets more. Or I could use these speculations of my future revenue to get investors interested in buying a share in my company, float the stock and all that.

For this to happen it rests on the performance of my employees and them staying with my company. The thing is there's no binding lifetime agreement I can have with people I employ to stay working for me and working to a level that fits my revenue projections. But I could deceive them that there is, I could make them believe they need to jump through all sorts of "legal" hoops before they can leave or do anything I don't want them to that effects my revenue projections negatively.

The best I can expect is that employees will believe all sorts of convoluted information about how they can change as employees or leave my company. If they believe my suggestions (that's all they are), its likely they'll feel its too hard and for those who see a bit more deeply, hopefully they'll get entangled in all the convoluted info I give out, get disenfranchised and/or just give up. Because force is far less effective than this type of deception etc.

The above cold and calculatated way of seeing this seems to be how this psychopathic worldview looks at it. And its the same model used with the so-called institutions of law, and religion that you mentioned I feel.

For me, a lot of the so-called sovereignty movement is filled with convoluted information that contradicts itself. This doesn't mean its all off-track, actually it couls mean some of it was getting too close on track.

Anyway I hope that make sense, its what I was getting at above fwiw.

alkhemst said:
angelburst29 said:

The thing is we're dealing with titles only, like a title "employee" in a company.

The above cold and calculatated way of seeing this seems to be how this psychopathic worldview looks at it. And its the same model used with the so-called institutions of law, and religion that you mentioned I feel.

For me, a lot of the so-called sovereignty movement is filled with convoluted information that contradicts itself. This doesn't mean its all off-track, actually it could mean some of it was getting too close on track.

Anyway I hope that make sense, its what I was getting at above fwiw.

Kind of like - we "farm" animals, to control their environment for specific results - they farm us? We're just another commodity to exploit.

alkemst and angleburst29,

Well, there is a lot we have looked at in this thread and much of it overlaps. Much of the US corporation information with the SSN stock exchange number connection is something I have previously spent a lot of time researching. One group, The Republic for the United States, went to great lengths to offer a solution and still exists at _http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/ . And the Maritime flag with the gold fringe appears in our courtrooms for sure. I think there is so much there to think about that eventually your brain starts to hurt.

It's almost like Castaneda says the predator gave us it's mind. The more convoluted paths I go down, the more my brain starts to try and make sense of thoughts that really don't make sense to me. But I think for those secret PTBs the rules and rituals they go by make perfect sense. As was mentioned before I think they use these twisted rules to justify their actions.

When the thread on the Flat Earth theory was started I couldn't finish watching one of the YouTube videos because I was feeling invaded. It was almost like some virus that was eating my brain (Wetico?).

For now, I think I just need a break from this search (for awhile at least).

The written laws and contracts these guys are honoring stink to high heaven. I imagine they will turn on each other eventually as they go totally insane trying to wishfully think their way down their chosen path (maybe they are already insane).

Moving forward I am thinking that telepathy is sounding better all the time:

Session 5 August 1995
Q: (L) Okay. Do any secret libraries containing all the secret wisdom
of our history exist anywhere on the planet?
A: No. The secrets that you are alluding to are contained within
mental structures in psychic realms, some of which you have little or
no conception of. There is no need to record anything in any form
that could be placed in any library. It is all done verbally and through
mental telepathy

Instead of reading libraries full of the PTBs' nonsense I would just rather know the essence of what they are and what I need to do to defend myself and others.

I am still reading my next book on the list which is Political Ponerization. Hopefully I will survive staring the beast in the eyes. :(

goyacobol said:
alkemst and angleburst29,

Well, there is a lot we have looked at in this thread and much of it overlaps. Much of the US corporation information with the SSN stock exchange number connection is something I have previously spent a lot of time researching. One group, The Republic for the United States, went to great lengths to offer a solution and still exists at _http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/ . And the Maritime flag with the gold fringe appears in our courtrooms for sure. I think there is so much there to think about that eventually your brain starts to hurt.

[...] For now, I think I just need a break from this search (for awhile at least).

[...] Instead of reading libraries full of the PTBs' nonsense I would just rather know the essence of what they are and what I need to do to defend myself and others.

I am still reading my next book on the list which is Political Ponerization. Hopefully I will survive staring the beast in the eyes. :(

Goyacobol, I can deeply identify with what you are saying. On and off, for the last 30 years or so, I've studied bit's and piece's of this puzzle. I would get disgusted, walk away from it for awhile, until there was another overwhelming feeling deep inside - to continue the quest. I really didn't know what I was looking for ... or exactly why ... even now, I'm not really sure ... maybe it's a prompting, on another level - in self remembering and trying to right - a wrong? The deeper you get into the background of this stuff, the more isolated you feel, for it doesn't resemble the current World around you? On the other hand, the more you investigate, the more you begin to notice "clues" in daily life, that give some validation to some of the claims.

In the beginning of this thread, Possibility of Being gave a valuable clue (Venetian) and a link to Tarpley's website. In one of your Post's, Goyacobol, you started on the right track, by quoting from the Venetian Conspiracy. Then went on to other things. Tarpley tends to condense his work and reading a paragraph or two - often feels like "information over-load" but I can't even imagine the work and data he had to sift through, not only to get the facts straight but to draft it in rightful order?

http://tarpley.net/online-books/against-oligarchy/the-venetian-conspiracy/

This article might be an easier read, which covers the basic information but only touches the surface, where as, Tarpley's work is essential for in depth study.

New World Order: Creation of The Venetian Black Nobility and Committee of 300
http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/new-world-order-creation-of-the-venetian-black-nobility-and-committee-of-300/

The Venetian Black Nobility – A History

The most powerful of the Black Nobility families are located in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Britain, Holland and Greece in that order. Their roots may be traced back to the Venetian oligarchs, who are of Khazar extraction, and married into these royal houses in the early part of the twelfth century. (Following a great Khazar victory over the Arabs, the future Emperor, Constantine V, married a Khazar princess and their son became Emperor Leo IV, also known as “Leo the Khazar”. The Medeci popes, Pius XII (Eugenio Pacelli), and John Paul II were Khazars.. Not all Black Nobility are royal houses, and many of the royal families no longer have kingdoms. According to researcher and author Dr. John Coleman, a “Committee of 300” was established early in the eighteenth century, “although it did not take on its present form until around 1897”, (when the China opium trade was legalised).

HISTORY OF THE BLACK NOBILITY

In Carthage, the Canaanites called themselves Punics.

Rome attacked Carthage in full force, beginning in 264BC and completed their task after killing or enslaving every Carthaginian, by sowing the land to salt so that nothing could ever grow there again.

The Edomites descended from Esau later intermarried with the Turks to produce a Turco-Edomite mixture which later became known as Chazars (Khazars) – who are the present occupants of Israel. These Canaanites eventually adopted the name “Sepharvaim” for deceptive purposes. They later became known as Venetians, and by marrying into European royalty and aristocracy, the “black nobility.”

The Venetians today control the Federal Reserve system in the US.

Around AD1400, European power centers coalesced into two camps: the Ghibellines, who supported the Emperors Hohenstaufen family; and the Guelphs (the Welfs), from Welf, the German prince who competed with Frederick for control of the Holy Roman Empire. The Pope allied himself with the Guelphs. All modern history stems directly from the struggle between these two powers.

The Guelphs are also called the Neri, Black Guelphs, or Black Nobility, and supported William of Orange in his seizure of the throne of England, which eventually resulted in the formation of the Bank of England and the East India Company, which would rule the world from the 17th century. All coup d’etats, revolutions and wars in the 19th and 20th centuries are centered in the battle of the Guelphs to hold and enhance their power, which is now the New World Order.

[...] In the secret 1822 Treaty of Verona (between Austria, France, Prussia and Russia) the Jesuits agreed to smash the US Constitution and suppress the freedom of the US. Their methods included destroying free speech, destroying and suppressing the press, universal censorship, sustaining the cooperation of the Pope and clergy to use religion to help keep nations in passive obedience and financing wars against countries with representative governments.

According to former British Intelligence agent Dr. John Coleman, the three world power groups: the Wicca-Masons (i.e. Communism), the Maltese-Jesuits and the Black-Nobility (’Black’ in this context refers to their character, not their skin color) all work for and under the central Command of the Bavarian Illuminati which binds them together.

The Bavarians created the Bilderberg society for this purpose, the core of which is a council of 13 members from each of the three ’groups’ or 39 in all.

Italy is important to the conspirators’ plans because it is the closest European country to the Middle East, and linked to Middle East economics and politics. It is also the home of the Catholic Church, which Weishaupt ordered destroyed, and home for some of Europe’s most powerful oligarchical families of the ancient Black Nobility.

Included in the Committee of 300 membership are the old families of the European Black Nobility, the American Eastern Liberal Establishment (in Freemason hierarchy and the Order of Skull and Bones), the Illuminati, or as it is known by the Committee “MORIAH CONQUERING WIND,” the Mumma Group, The National and World Council of Churches, the Circle of Initiates, the Nine Unknown Men, Lucis Trust, Jesuit Liberation Theologists, The Order of the Elders of Zion, the Nasi Princes, International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), the United Nations (U.N.), the Central, British Quator Coronati, Italian P2 Masonry—especially those in the Vatican hierarchy—the Central Intelligence Agency, Tavistock Institute selected personnel, various members of leading foundations and insurance companies, the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank, the Milner Group-Round Table, Cini Foundation, German Marshall Fund, Ditchley Foundation, NATO, Club of Rome, Environmentalists, The Order of St. John of Jerusalem, One World Government Church, Socialist International, Black Order, Thule Society, Anenherbe-Rosicrucianists, The Great Superior Ones and literally HUNDREDS of other organizations.

The European Black Nobility earned its title through dirty tricks, so when the population revolted against the monopolies in government, as anywhere else, the leaders of the uprising were quickly seized and brutally hanged. They use secret assassinations, murder, the bankrupting of opposing citizens or companies, kidnapping and rape. All the families listed are connected with the House of Guelph [senior line of the House of Este], one of the original Black Nobility families of Venice from which the House of Windsor and thus the present Queen of the United Kingdom, Elizabeth II, descends. (Read more at site.)

angelburst29 said:
The most powerful of the Black Nobility families are located in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Britain, Holland and Greece in that order.
So they'd have a large influence over the Vatican, or other way around, or perhaps it's making distinctions where only blurred lines are found can be equally a distraction?

angelburst29 said:
Their roots may be traced back to the Venetian oligarchs, who are of Khazar extraction, and married into these royal houses in the early part of the twelfth century. (Following a great Khazar victory over the Arabs, the future Emperor, Constantine V, married a Khazar princess and their son became Emperor Leo IV, also known as “Leo the Khazar”.
This is a strange idea, its basically trying to make a point that it all comes down to these nasty Khazars, but couldn't you equally make another conclusion there, or in fact wouldn't it be more prudent instead to say Constantine V being from a direct Roman lineage be more of a Roman influence than a Khazar one? The facts are the same but the conclusion seems evasive and maybe more about distraction than truth?

angelburst29 said:
The Medeci popes, Pius XII (Eugenio Pacelli), and John Paul II were Khazars
Or in other words more of the same succession from Rome with a few bumps along the way?

angelburst29 said:
Not all Black Nobility are royal houses, and many of the royal families no longer have kingdoms. According to researcher and author Dr. John Coleman, a “Committee of 300” was established early in the eighteenth century, “although it did not take on its present form until around 1897”, (when the China opium trade was legalised).
More of the same?

My personal view at this point in time is that there's a line by whatever name running things and seeking world domination that links empire to empire but in effect we imagine that the line breaks. We have the same basic symbolism and psychopathy carried over albeit different names, and masks to suit, look at the buildings and halls used by the US Government for example.

Arguably nothing's really changing hands, but more so you've got the same psychopathic empire that accomadates whichever nationality, religion, language, culture etc. that suits or can at least be customised and moulded to fit "the cause".

Perhaps focusing on the names is less important than focusing on the links? Names could just be a good distraction from uncovering those links in my opinion.

Possibility of Being said:
Perhaps that's not so much about Vatican per se, Jesuits, etc, as so called Venetian Oligarchy?

You may want to check Tarpley's website and his book available there for some clues:

Against Oligarchy

Not that we are necessarily going to find the one and clear answer to the question, but the more pieces we collect, the deeper we look, the closer we may get. :)

Alkhemst, after reviewing your Posts in this thread - I highly suggest the "link" provided by Possibility of Being - as a starting point in answering your questions.

Back
Top Bottom