Wingmakers ?

I think I will follow up on Ark's suggestion and Revisit 'Splitting Realities' and the chapter prior to it--Reality Split.
Ran across something interesting today on www.disclose tv. today. Laura's name is the header for a taped conversation
with Project Camelot and Rumor Mill News. Exact Header is;Laura Knight Jadczyk and the Cassiopaean channeling.
It is followed by two other segments. Posted a 'gostrider' whom appears to be associated with the wingmakers.
I have viewed some of Project Camelot's interviews in the past, my advice would be don't waste your time they deal with
folks like Maxwell, Icke, Sitchen, Tsarian-- yeah that crowd. P.C. did put up on utube a clip of Dolan's lecture at a Awake
and Aware conference in LA recently. IMHO Dolan is the ONLY legitimate researcher that P.C. has associated themselves
with, so far. So I'm wondering with their track record again, so far, Why are they toting LKJ's work about. Evidently Kari
Cassedy- Project Camelot is not familiar with LKJ enough to pronounce her last name correctly. The host of Rumor Mill also
claims to be familiar with LKJ also. I listened to about half the first segment, quite frankly I find it disgusting that LKJ's work
is even associated with the rest of the conversation which rolls out the afore mentioned crowd of new agers. BTW, no
mention of Dolan.
I do intend to keep watching Project Camelot on utube just to keep up with the disinfo crowd. But better yet I do have
hopes due to P.C. potential, that Kari and Bill will eventually wipe their boots and their minds clean of the current crowd of
yaks they associate themselves with.

Kimber said:
Evidently Kari Cassedy- Project Camelot is not familiar with LKJ enough to pronounce her last name correctly. The host of Rumor Mill also
claims to be familiar with LKJ also. I listened to about half the first segment, quite frankly I find it disgusting that LKJ's work
is even associated with the rest of the conversation which rolls out the afore mentioned crowd of new agers. BTW, no
mention of Dolan.
I do intend to keep watching Project Camelot on utube just to keep up with the disinfo crowd. But better yet I do have
hopes due to P.C. potential, that Kari and Bill will eventually wipe their boots and their minds clean of the current crowd of
yaks they associate themselves with.

Hi not that I am protecting PC but since you emphasized the correlation between pronouncing the name of a person correctly and being familiar with this persons work ..her name is Kerry Cassidy.

I am wondering if Wingmakers's material was discussed further, it seems the link metionned by Keit
on: July 15, 2007 is erroneous.

I know today the Wingmakers current website does not correspond to the original material shared, nevertheless C's said that it is material which could be investigated.

Session September 23 said:
We have a question about the Wingmaker's information that we pretty much went through and
analyzed at an earlier time, but never really brought to the table here. Is the Wingmaker's thing a complete hoax as has been suggested by some analysts?
A: No.
Q: Is the Wingmaker's presentation a source of good clues if one can figure out how to decipher it?
A: Yes.
Q: Are the clues in the poetry, the pages of philosophy or the art?
A: All.
Q: Is the story about the Wingmaker's information true?
A: Some.
Q: Is the Wingmaker's material "left" from the future into the past for someone to find in the present?
A: Close.

François said:
I am wondering if Wingmakers's material was discussed further, it seems the link metionned by Keit
on: July 15, 2007 is erroneous.

The two threads (same subject) have been merged.

About the Wingmakers, I like their "Heart Virtues" :

Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Comprehension, Courage

And I do like their music, that you may partly hear on their website...

Just saw this page:

_http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersorig/wingmakerschanges

The author argues the view that the original material had merit but was corrupted over time and is now disinfo.

Just another perspective:

Ashayana Deane gives a whole workshop called 'Makers of wings and other things'. Where she puts forth that the 7 broken arrow sites are really the remnants of 12 ascension gates that used to be in the hands of the 'good guys' and were overtaken. The group would be labeled STS.

Also, she mentions them in her Project Camelot interview on youtube (2011) I think in part 3. And there was some controversy around it. Her and the founder's of Wingmakers had a public back and forth at that time.

Dr. Neruda: The WingMakers are us in the future

Here is a long intervew Dr. Neruda, which was carried out in 1998 and published in 2014. I find interesting.

Dr. Neruda, said he was in contact with "WingMakers". The WingMakers, would we be, in the future. He explains that the first humans were etheric, and they were trapped in matter and in the cycle of reincarnation. He also said that we all have programs within our biology and our DNA. He said three major races have manipulated us, the Annanuki with their leader Anu. Our main enslavement, would Anu. Race, needed to exploit the gold that was found in the nucleus of the earth. The second race was the Sirians, and the third, the reptilians. He explained that the best way out of these programs would be the technique of breathing. However, as Gurdjieff, he does not give much explanation about this technique. Neruda, speaks of two major portals (perhaps is it the wave of the C's). The first portal would be the personal achievement, it cracked the wall of hollographique illusion, and one could see the reality, even briefly. The second gate is the critical mass that would take human consciousness, and that would bring down the wall of illusion. He also says that Lucifer is not the devil, but would probably be closer to us.

Also, Dr. Neruda seems to emphasize the problem of separation of humanity. He said that all programs are made to separate the humans. It seems to explain that People prefer to look for points of differences in others rather than seeking convergence points for his neighbor.. Because the programs do not want the reunification of humanity, equality, and non-hierarchy.

I let you make your point of view.
_https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Fifth-Interview-of-Dr.-Neruda1.pdf

There's been quite a few posts discussing the Wingmakers such as: this one where obyvatel says:

obyvatel said:
kVandi said:
I've attempted to perform several of the the exercises ranging from beginner to intermediate and such, but I've been having troubles. If any others would like to take a look at this site and perform the methods described to controlling you energy, please comment on what you think of this. It has plenty of information that has seemed to be personally experienced, so I don't really feel that these are lies but I would like your opinions.

A very brief and cursory look at the site suggests that it is based on New Agey wishful thinking. There are lot of words which do not convey much of practical value - nor can they be subjected to critical thinking and analysis. Also there is this proclaimed inclination towards magic and magical thinking. Overall, it is quite antithetical to the approach we take here in this forum.

Most of their Chakra exercises are directly taken from traditional Hatha yoga postures. Doing yogic postures correctly may be helpful for physical health but they are best learnt in-person from a teacher. Were you referring to these exercises or others?

Remember, the search function is your friend. :)

Nienna said:
There's been quite a few posts discussing the Wingmakers such as: this one where obyvatel says:

obyvatel said:
kVandi said:
I've attempted to perform several of the the exercises ranging from beginner to intermediate and such, but I've been having troubles. If any others would like to take a look at this site and perform the methods described to controlling you energy, please comment on what you think of this. It has plenty of information that has seemed to be personally experienced, so I don't really feel that these are lies but I would like your opinions.

A very brief and cursory look at the site suggests that it is based on New Agey wishful thinking. There are lot of words which do not convey much of practical value - nor can they be subjected to critical thinking and analysis. Also there is this proclaimed inclination towards magic and magical thinking. Overall, it is quite antithetical to the approach we take here in this forum.

Most of their Chakra exercises are directly taken from traditional Hatha yoga postures. Doing yogic postures correctly may be helpful for physical health but they are best learnt in-person from a teacher. Were you referring to these exercises or others?

Remember, the search function is your friend. :)
I am confused about the search engine, I searched "Dr. Neruda". I did not know the name of Vingmakers! The Cassiopaeans seem to give crédibilté Vingmakers. Also, the comment obyvatel may be right, but this 2011 site, it mentions, does not seem to exist today. It seemed to speak of psychic power! The site could be a fake. The new link that I put was published only in 2014, and it contains 70 pages, I think it must be really different from the above website.

Back
Top Bottom