You say you wish to be STO, but why?

I think, IMO, wanting to be this or that is the first step, but ultimately STO and STS are ways of referring to certain attributes. We know that the way to be better, not only with ourselves but also with others is difficult. very difficult to do, but for example, a person who has problems being an STO would not constantly think of their actions as this or that, their essence comes to the surface when making a decision or sharing ... The simple fact cataloging us distances us more from the end than from what we really are. An example would be animals. a pigeon does not think "Oh, I can fly" just what it does by its nature, so the serious point of acting in the best way, and for that we know that we have many programs, many ego problems and normally we end up acting in the "less positive" way.

Why would I like to be STO? Excellent question. Although there is lot of fantastic material revealed on the forum related to STO and STS, especially via C's sessions, my simplest and sincere answer would be:

All we need to do is watch carefully around us and see current state od human civilisation, with numerous wars, torture, police states, snowflakes, psychopaths in power, etc. It seems like getting more and more saturated in STS. Seems like reason, empathy and networking is long gone and dead, except few noble exceptions; this forum, Laura's work and perhaps Putin and his work. Who would like to stay in such realm? Probably only beings in love with STS. I would like to escape from this prison if possible. :love:

There is an old Oriental story about a magic flying horse who can take you to your heart's desire. I wonder for years what could that be. First I thought it was having a successful career. Or building a loving family. I thought later, that serving a Guru was the ultimate goal. Only to find deception and pain. Then
I wanted to save the world, or mankind, or nature... But I found all of it was only whisful thinking. Then it took a while to understand that everything in the Universe happens for a reason. Or that someone's trash is someone's treasure. The acceptance of reality as it is, was/is for me, a big step on the way. Suffering is the gap between things as they are, and things the way I want them to be. So I wanted to stop living in all that jazz, all that drama. Then I started wanting to change nothing, no one, but my self, my response to the given circumstances. Finally, the Prayer of the Soul gave me a big clue: I want to cleanse my heart, to open my eyes, to be able to see, to understand, The Hollyness of True Existence. There is nothing but lessons here, says de C's. Some of them are having to be with lost, and pain and sorrow (growing pains) some of them are about enjoying a state of content and happiness and light. Now I am tired of the sickness of this corrupted, yet marvelous world. I have a true yearning to go back home, to merge with the Divine Cosmic Mind, as you name it. It takes discipline, renunciation, equipoise, to see the world going mad, and stop the wishful thinking that "sending love and light and nice toughts" is going to heal it. The times are changing, in did...

There is an old Oriental story about a magic flying horse who can take you to your heart's desire. I wonder for years what could that be. First I thought it was having a successful career. Or building a loving family. I thought later, that serving a Guru was the ultimate goal. Only to find deception and pain. Then
I wanted to save the world, or mankind, or nature... But I found all of it was only whisful thinking. Then it took a while to understand that everything in the Universe happens for a reason. Or that someone's trash is someone's treasure. The acceptance of reality as it is, was/is for me, a big step on the way. Suffering is the gap between things as they are, and things the way I want them to be. So I wanted to stop living in all that jazz, all that drama. Then I started wanting to change nothing, no one, but my self, my response to the given circumstances. Finally, the Prayer of the Soul gave me a big clue: I want to cleanse my heart, to open my eyes, to be able to see, to understand, The Hollyness of True Existence. There is nothing but lessons here, says de C's. Some of them are having to be with lost, and pain and sorrow (growing pains) some of them are about enjoying a state of content and happiness and light. Now I am tired of the sickness of this corrupted, yet marvelous world. I have a true yearning to go back home, to merge with the Divine Cosmic Mind, as you name it. It takes discipline, renunciation, equipoise, to see the world going mad, and stop the wishful thinking that "sending love and light and nice toughts" is going to heal it. The times are changing, in did...

Azulita, thank you for these thoughts, most beautifully expressed that stir something in me, too. This has been my journey as well, but I am still working on the accepting the reality as it is and not wanting to change anyone else, part. My mind gets it.. but my emotions must catch up before it is fully integrated. I find your entire post to be inspiring to me at this time as your words mirror exactly my past and current challenges and prompt me to keep on keeping on...what a gift that we have this forum to help and support each other.

I don't wish so; most of all it's a thinking pattern. Second of all is all the STS context (Reptilians, Aliens, politicians etc.) Cassiopeans seems great so everyone wants to be like them. Same with football players. Same with STS.

Azulita, thank you for these thoughts, most beautifully expressed that stir something in me, too. This has been my journey as well, but I am still working on the accepting the reality as it is and not wanting to change anyone else, part. My mind gets it.. but my emotions must catch up before it is fully integrated. I find your entire post to be inspiring to me at this time as your words mirror exactly my past and current challenges and prompt me to keep on keeping on...what a gift that we have this forum to help and support each other.
Thank you very much! I am moved by you response.

Back
Top Bottom