C's Misses?

Here is another perspective and my personal 'hit list' for the C's and this group.

1. My physical health is improving.
2. My emotional health is improving.
3. I am able to think better and am learning new ways to express myself.
4. I am disrupting the lives of all my little I's and slowly beginning to bring them in line.
5. I am having rare moments when I am able to touch upon my essence.
6. I'm feeling a sense of inner freedom and moment I've not felt before.
7. I wake up everyday with an excitement to learn and discover new things.
8. etc.,etc.,etc.

Weird results if this is a cult.

From what I have seen in social networks there are participants who enjoy getting thumbs down. The more they get them the more successful they consider themselves. Perhaps their bosses also appreciate it and increase their salary. Just a working hypothosis and a possible rational explanation of this phenomenon.

I can already see these individuals puffing up like toads and projecting a conspicuously evil grin as if they were the Grinch. Money is a primary motive, but so is stealing energy and sucking you dry.

I think we should pay attention to these days. Something is stirring and several here are noticing it.

But it's not just the forum and its users. In the following twitter capture you can read the following (in relation to the pandemic):

It doesn't help them that it is mandatory (the vaccine) They want our soul. If they do it by force they will never get it because they will have our deepest hatred for them.

And the answer:

It's like this. If they force they go against the cosmic law they are afraid of because it violates free will.

The donkey has to choose and go alone to the corral. If not, it is of no use to them.

People are awakening at an impressive rate to the extent of publicly discussing esoteric maxims.

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_2022-01-16-03-59-44-038_com.twitter.android_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_2022-01-16-03-59-44-038_com.twitter.android_LI.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Here is another perspective and my personal 'hit list' for the C's and this group.

4. I am disrupting the lives of all my little I's and slowly beginning to bring them in line.
8. etc.,etc.,etc.

Weird results if this is a cult.

Yes! As you many of us can relate to many of your points! So far in general we have gain much more from the Cs communications than anything else, including how to work and obtain knowledge ourselves! Do they have to be right on everything? No.
And you know what? Thank god they aren’t (assuming they aren’t), why do I say this? Because we would become a little bit lazy on the research… and I think maybe as Joe pointed out previously they may be providing “wrong” or better say; Symbolic answers to push us Laura and the group to dig deeper and better on the subjects, I think the best example as O3 mentioned in the early post is the subject of Jesus!
In my opinion (and is not a prediction per se) but the biggest hit you would get from the Cs will be: Knowledge protects. Because is so true!

Ye

8. etc.,etc.,etc.

Weird results if this is a cult
Me too. In fact I am extremely uncomfortable with the C’s phenomenon, the only way to take it seriously is through the research (I’m referring to all the work done by everyone involved) and that is that. That is why Laura has written in detail about the whole experience. I would rather it didn’t exist and all the knowledge here was purely the collaborative work of people. But it does and has led to the research. So kicking and screaming I take my intellect into this adventure, it’s not comfortable, nor is it easy, it is most definitely interesting, and I am most definitely better at being a being since my involvement with the forum. Don’t care much for hits and misses, as Laura said it is what it leads to that’s important.

After I have struggled through this thread with exhausting deepl sessions, have read many very emotional messages, I asked myself who benefits from the whole now. When an event happens and I want to know who is behind it, I always ask myself who has the benefit of this event. Well, with so many negative emotions, I would guess a tasty meal of lizards.

I think one should have simply pointed out to this person O3 that the future is not fixed and therefore predictions are always to be regarded with great caution and prove the whole thing with a quotation of the C's.

More attention should not be given to such a post.

But that is only my humble opinion.

I was astounded by @othree's statements and literally knocked into my chair, and I've followed them all through this thread. Perhaps through his egocentric and lazy nature he was trying to shine in the company of his friends, workplace, family, and to attribute to himself precognitive abilities, which he does not have and boasted about e.g.: Trump will definitely win the election and it turned out that everyone understood that he will be the President, and it happened as it did.(this is just my guess, speculation and I do not know if it was so). Maybe after such social mishaps he got offended with C's, because he thought that he will be told exactly what is going to happen and he will be hailed as clairvoyant?
Wasting the energy and time of so many forum members who have been diligently learning a vast amount of material for almost 3 decades, responding to it substantively as best they can, and one man learning literally nothing for 10 years is simply beyond comprehension.
I find the personal remarks towards some very advanced in the acquired and possessed knowledge forum members extremely impertinent and extremely rude if only due to the fact of academic titles, age and achievements.
In my country there is a saying of throwing pearls before swine and that is why I think that discussion with this man is a waste of time.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

As we can see 4 density STS entities have their tentacles everywhere.:lol:

People are awakening at an impressive rate to the extent of publicly discussing esoteric maxims.

It seems to me that they are only emotional responses, even if they talk about free will or something related to work, it does not mean that they know what they are saying and they are usually the easiest to contribute to the agenda they say they fight against if the answer is "hate against hate". I think that one have to take good care of the sensates in terms of seeing people waking up here or there.

I found the use of thumbs curious and it's interesting as part of the situation that is presented revolves around that as a trolls fight on instagram. No doubt they are the perfect bait of trolls in relation to what Mr. Ark says.

I don't care WHY the information that came through was wrong, point is it was wrong. THEY ADMITTED IT. Which shows: This is not a perfect channel. Just like with any other channel or information or book or "expert" or website or research or whatever source. There is no 100% correct information anywhere. Never was, never will be. The C's themselves said as much when they rated the purity or correctness of their channel at something above 70% (forgot the exact number, but it was something like 74 or 76%). I wrote my post to remind myself about this.

But also: I believe that the first step to improve the channel is to become aware and admit that it's not a perfect channel and that they make mistakes.

Just as this work has been ungroup it to give it to us, each one must ungroup it to apply it in his or her life. At no time has anyone been asked to blindly believe in this work. This work is not a flannel, it is not just another meme to show off that you are smart and elevated, it is not a norm, cause that's not to leave him here and win likes, It is part of you or not part of you, it is a life's work!

It's been years since I understood what networking meant, but every moment I read a problem someone goes through is not an isolated event to my life, every word makes me reevaluate and investigate more than I hadn't before, because every answer in turn is something you say to yourself and if you are not honest with yourself you are not being honest with others to be able to give a coherent and meaningful enough answer and help others as well as yourself in the process, because you get to "see down" all the possibilities of what the actions of others can lead to.

You are just reading this forum as your personal horozcope and that is not how it works. One can make mistakes, but in the face of a doubt, a question. And if you get to a point where you just want to throw in the towel, there is no reason to justify an outburst towards the rest of the group. One thanks and leaves quietly.

A: We have told you many times to communicate with each other, to “network” and to share ideas, because that is how YOU LEARN and PROGRESS! But they are beginning to depend on us for all answers, and they don't learn that way!!!!! Try to do so, and you will be stunned by the results. Each of you has stored within you unlimited amounts of factual information “moving”. This information was put into your consciousness so that you could retrieve it and learn. Begin by having a discussion about the series of questions they tried to ask us before, and " let it flow”

A:We have told you before that the coming "changes" relate to spiritual and consciousness factors more than to the much-publicized physical. Symbolism is always a necessary tool in teaching.

Q: (L) I must say that writing this [Wave] series has been one of the most educational projects I have ever undertaken. Because in writing it, I had to unbundling the transcripts and explain them to other people, and before I could do that, I had to explain them to myself. It has become something that has deeply expanded my mind…

Q: (L) What do you mean? That we are an integral part of the process?
A: Yes. Do not deify us ,and make sure that other people with

those who speak also understand this!

More attention should not be given to such a post.
It is necessary to tire the fish a little before taking it out.

July 14, 1996

A: Just remember: All prophecies attached to calendar dates are useless unless you wish to be sucked up by the 4th density STS forces!

I am thankful to Cs wisdom that they never give us any exact days or years, or how it will happen. But occasionally they just revealed some probability.
Because, if everyone knows the exact predictions, then, mostly likely STS forces uses the information to their own advantage of the situation.

January 11, 1995

Q: (Barry) Have those that are STS acknowledged that those that are STO are going to win in this race or conflict?

A: No, absolutely not! In fact, the STS cannot conceive of "losing" but instinctively feel pressure building upon them, that is the reason for the impending turmoil.

It seems to me that they are only emotional responses, even if they talk about free will or something related to work, it does not mean that they know what they are saying and they are usually the easiest to contribute to the agenda they say they fight against if the answer is "hate against hate". I think that one have to take good care of the sensates in terms of seeing people waking up here or there.
Or it could be a start. Because even those comments in public can be an object of attack for the person who says it. It is not easy to break the fear.

But we are already getting into the realm of speculation and I only pointed out that such topics are spoken about in public as a symptom and not as proof that they are doing the work. Besides, seeing reality as it is requires many shocks, lessons and experiences that are not the same for everyone. To point out an awakening in a general way is not a yardstick to measure the level of being per individual.

On the other hand, if you have read abduction cases, in some cases the abductee manages to avoid the attack/abduction because it is his or her right not to be abducted and shows a declared anger at the event. If it is a matter of defending the soul, I believe that to some extent a forceful show of rejection (hatred) is necessary.

I'm not going to apologize for my writing style since most people like it, and find it to be clear because I am always considering any difficulties the reader may have. But if 03 doesn't like it, that's his/her prerogative. S/he is, however, saying so in the face of literally thousands of others who say otherwise.
Yup, I say otherwise!:read:

FWIW, the C's experiment has been a priceless inspiration for me for over a decade, which was the intent from what I understand.:hug2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: (L) What do you mean? That we are an integral part of the process?
A: Yes. Do not deify us ,and make sure that other people with
those who speak also understand this!

As I came back to this discussion since last time I was online, I kept thinking about this very quote, thanks for finding it AlmaInnovadora. As I think that a way to avoid being in a place such as the one that O3 has found him/herself in, the trick is not to place the deity title on any figure out there.

Now, it is also true that some individuals are not capable of this, and there has been a lot of discussion regarding the topic of the psychological exoskeleton and endoskeletons, and as such some people NEED an outside figure to give them something that is essential in some others, a moral compass to navigate reality or even to understand it.

It is something we are all prone to experience, which is why we need to practice a healthy dose of skepticism in our dealings with the world, and the best way to do it, in my experience, is to remain humble about what one knows and what one doesn't know and use one's own abilities to learn. And that is absolutely visible in the communications with the C's, if anyone does a comparison of the old and new sessions, it'll become evident that a lot more focus on doing work prior to even asking the C's has been made. The C's are the 10% inspiration to the work of learning and even having access to that 10% requires a lot of personal work and sacrifice.

Having said the above, I think that looking at the exchanges here and the accusations by O3 say a lot more about O3 than about the C's or the forum. O3 seems to need an external source to provide inner security, when an inconsistency is "perceived" because of this lack of internal stability, then the source goes from a benevolent deity that is 100% good, to an evil one that is therefore 100% evil.

And there's a lot of this type of behavior going around in the world lately, and it is specially visible in some of the very politically inclined people in the US, you're either an ardent member of my party or you're the worst thing to have happened to humanity. It's as if they've outsourced their thinking capabilities and as such, their behavior.

Just a few thoughts that occurred to me.

Or it could be a start. Because even those comments in public can be an object of attack for the person who says it. It is not easy to break the fear.
I did not mean that it is a way to measure the level of people or if they literally do the work. I meant that just because a person expresses himself with an esoteric term, it does not mean that it is a sign that he is "awakening".

On the other hand, if you have read abduction cases, in some cases the abductee manages to avoid the attack/abduction because it is his or her right not to be abducted and shows a declared anger at the event. If it is a matter of defending the soul, I believe that to some extent a forceful show of rejection (hatred) is necessary.
Nope, I haven't read anything like it yet. If you tell me it's in "the high strangeness" book, I'll gladly read it.

Back
Top Bottom