C's Misses?

Look somewhere else. Wow. I suppose I'm not surprised. You did do exactly what I JUST said. No hard feelings though. I am learning everyday.

You mean you are only now learning that when you make it clear that you don't like a forum, often someone will suggest you go somewhere else? It's good of you however to not have any hard feelings about such an vile and hurtful suggestion. :rolleyes:

Sowing seeds of doubt and causing division at a time when we need to be coming together and networking. Since this helps certain hyperdimensional parties as we approach the changes the question is - is Othree being used as a vector of attack here? (This is just my opinion so feel free to disgard it).
I feel like Othree thinks this forum is a cult, so he made a thread with assertions to discredit the cassiopaean experiment, and as everyone corrected Othree's assertions he/she took it as evidence of brainwashing to confirm his/her original assumption that this is a cult. Othree's mind has already been made up, imo.

Can I remind everyone of the ending of the last session?

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

In light of what is going on here in this thread this seems to be an attempt to discourage us all. And so actually it's a hit for the C's.
( Sorry for the second post I just realised this and can't edit my last post. )

By Saint George, not forgetting the dragon! What's going on, it's the same thing every time.
After the Russians, if things go wrong, it's Laura's fault.
Leave her and her people alone once and for all, they've had their fill of nastiness, hatred and other deceptions.

Vigilance and more vigilance as some would say, so thanks to you Othree by your mastered posts, you may have attracted to the light some "snakes".

Sincerely for me Othree, you have crossed the limits of being able to put yourself in the place of the other, between the good and the bad that we can do on a daily basis, you have chosen the easy way.
Laura does not deserve your wrath.
Despite your confidence, you behave like a wounded animal, perhaps it would be more profitable and safer to network in this sense, to find a solution to your real needs, knowing that time is passing.

It is almost always more difficult to climb down a tree than to climb up one. (Unless you are equipped)

The most important thing for me to to stay present in the current moment and act to make the next moment better. This for me means accepting that this is not a job for other people, not even the C’s. Not other forum members, we are all assimilating information constantly then making (or not making as happens most often) a decision on our next thought or action.

I’m trying to get at the concept that all is now and so how we are now makes prophesies irrelevant. I’m not sure if I’m explaining myself properly, it’s just a feeling of being present, and that’s a choice. We constantly pick different “nows” and collectively that assembles all of reality. So then, every moment we have infinite possibilities for all of reality. And what we do think and say as a group now is undeniably powerful. We are it, all of the we, never mind the phenomenon of the C’s. We have work to do, now.

Also re the additional step from3d to 4d makes me wonder if this is what makes two different collective realities possible. We all get to choose which one to participate in.

Last edited:
I tried to read a few of Laura's books, but couldn't get through. As much as I admire her work, and love watching her talk (a pity she hasn't kept it up on Youtube), she is one of the all time worst writers in history, I believe. I read her co-authored book with Pierre Lescaudron and that was really good, but judging from her past works, I assume this was mostly Pierre's doing. So, no I haven't read much of her books. I did read some of her blog posts and other internet articles, though.

In that single paragraph you have a series of contradictions that evidence your intentions. Even if you are not aware of them.

Explain to me how you can admire her work and at the same time you say she is a bad writer?

Let me tell you this: I am not a native English speaker and I have been able to read her books, 800 pages or more in English and her ideas are conveyed without confusion. And his books have meaning when you read them in parallel with the results of the communication experiment.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and asked yourself if it's not you who doesn't get the idea?

And how can you judge the quality of his writing if you haven't taken the effort to read a whole book? Have you really tried to read them?

Othree's assertions he/she took it as evidence of brainwashing to confirm his/her original assumption
Indeed. A lazy student, when a professor tells him his logic is wrong, calls it being brainwashed. Moreover, he will always find other lazy students to support his idea. "We all deserve A grades". They will blame the professor for their failures. Bacause of laziness. Or because other professors told them so.
Othree came with an evident agenda and will twist the logic in 1000 ways to achieve his goal. And his goal is to create as much noise as possible, because we may be doing something right, and someone does not like it.

Last edited:
I'm outta this thread. @othree at your initial post, I thought perhaps you were just worn down with all the negative events and measures taken in our world. Now, it seems to me, you might be enjoying yourself and others are on the defense while you prod them. And some things said here are starting to border on personal insults.

I also notice there's another long term lurker and sparse poster, @James Burns , who's reacting frequently with a thumbs down on members posts. And now members are using the same....like some gd roman colosseum!

A few months ago nobody ever used the thumbs down....That is until another lurker kept hitting, I think it was @Bluegazer posts
(who is very polite) for no reason...then like monkey see monkey do...low and behold the thumbs down is in use by others...Where before, disagreement was voiced.

This all makes me feel bad; I'm picking up too many emotions and othree, congrats if your motive was to poke.

A few months ago nobody ever used the thumbs down....That is until another lurker kept hitting, I think it was @Bluegazer posts
(who is very polite) for no reason...then like monkey see monkey do...low and behold the thumbs down is in use by others...Where before, disagreement was voiced.

It's true, I don't often use the thumbs down. In most of the threads and comments I prefer to be neutral and see how things develop, and sometimes I admit that the impulse to discover how reality works wins me over and I post long texts with my ideas or hypotheses even if they turn out to be extravagant.

But I also see here even if I keep quiet and don't give an honest answer I am not helping anyone.

After years of meditating through social networks and hours of chatting, one learns to see the subtleties of language and the intention behind every word. It doesn't always work and sometimes we fall into misunderstandings. I have witnessed comments that very often use that form of passive aggression. And I think othree falls into that category, and that is why I have given his comments a thumbs down.

I have given his comments a thumbs down.
From what I have seen in social networks there are participants who enjoy getting thumbs down. The more they get them the more successful they consider themselves. Perhaps their bosses also appreciate it and increase their salary. Just a working hypothesis and a possible rational explanation of this phenomenon.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true, I don't often use the thumbs down. In most of the threads and comments I prefer to be neutral and see how things develop, and sometimes I admit that the impulse to discover how reality works wins me over and I post long texts with my ideas or hypotheses even if they turn out to be extravagant.

But I also see here even if I keep quiet and don't give an honest answer I am not helping anyone.

After years of meditating through social networks and hours of chatting, one learns to see the subtleties of language and the intention behind every word. It doesn't always work and sometimes we fall into misunderstandings. I have witnessed comments that very often use that form of passive aggression. And I think othree falls into that category, and that is why I have given his comments a thumbs down.
Before then, thumbs down weren't used...I read a lot of older posts here to learn and have for years. What was done to you was harassment.

In my post above, I mentioned James Burns because they were tag teaming with othree....And yes, passive aggression which feels like gaslighting.

Sorry everyone for popping off, you heard from me voicing myself as an empath....I do pickup people's emotions (and more), including over the internet.

I asked what was the point in discussing 'misses'. It was a serious question that has not really been taken up.

You see, misses are logically impossible to prove because we know how much smoke is blown over our reality both in political and historical terms. We can never know the truth about the death of Princess Diana. Even if there are collections of 'evidence' and we may like to think they are good, we can never know.

I personally think that question was obfuscated due to strong emotional energy that surrounded us at the time of that session. But I also know that there have been other questions that I wrote off as wrong either at the time or soon after, but later learned (after research), that the Cs were, in fact right.

My point is, there is little to be gained by listing 'misses' or trying to discuss them outside of the threads attached to the sessions in which they are found. We do the sessions, publish them, take the data into consideration, and do our homework. In many cases, the results are truly astonishing. In others, depending on our questions, not so much. The hits have led to amazing discoveries, the introduction of startling concepts into our reality that rapidly get taken over and twisted by copycats, and life-changing experiences for many of our readers. The misses are just noise, and thankfully, there is not a lot of that.

I'm not going to apologize for my writing style since most people like it, and find it to be clear because I am always considering any difficulties the reader may have. But if 03 doesn't like it, that's his/her prerogative. S/he is, however, saying so in the face of literally thousands of others who say otherwise.

Another point I would like to make: in the years when we were spending a lot of time studying psychopathology one thing we noted was that pathological individuals have some sort of inner mandate to force others to agree with them and/or force others to associate with them despite the fact that they declare themselves to be opposed or in disagreement. Obsessive stalking is one of the features of psychopathology and stems from this very drive. Perhaps it is a consequence of Millennial upbringing, helicopter parenting, giving everyone in class a prize so no one is left out so that nobody gets their feelings hurt.

Well, guess what, snowflakes? That doesn't cut it here. If you don't like the decor or the fellow guests, or the activities and they way they are done, hit the road. That doesn't make a cult, it's called Freedom of Association, i.e. the right to associate with people you like, get along with, agree with, have similar goals with, and to pursue those goals without being molested by persons who wish to do other things. You are not entitled to turn a chess club into a knitting club just because you don't like chess and want to knit. Go join a damn knitting club!

Ok @othree what do you think if we approach the subject from another angle?
could you honestly say what led you to think and focus on the things missed by the C's?

How did that make you feel emotionally?

How do you reach the conclusions described in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom