C's Misses?

For someone who has been so wrong, so many times in her life, and publicly to boot, you seem to be terribly sure of yourself in judging another person based on a few posts on your forum ....

I still wish you had kept up the Youtube videos. You come across great on camera.

And I also wish you had better writing skills, it would have been so much more useful to people, since you are able to connect the dots very well, it seems.

Ok, I'm beginning to understand that what you really want is to be banned from this forum. That way, perhaps, you can bring to fruition your self-fulfilling prophecy that we are all wrong and you are right. So, would you like to be banned? If not, what exactly is it you are aiming to achieve through this kind of discourse? Please be specific.

I don't know what's difficult in understanding that until an event or situation has solidified one way or another, the future is open, always changing with ever changing probabilities. It doesn't require so much of an intellectual effort to gasp the idea. This case is either an unwillingness to understand, or an incapacity to understand. Not sure which one is worse.

I have been reading the C material for over 10 years or so and I keep catching myself believing too much what the C's are saying. That's why I like to remind myself of their failures to avoid falling into this type of thinking again.

So you are blaming the C’s for your own failures? It seems the issue here is not the hit list or a miss list, it is your inability to think for yourself. If even after 10 years you still manage to make the same mistakes then perhaps you need to reevaluate what it is that is important for you.

After 10 years , you should know by now that the C’s are seen as a channel of inspiration, not your bible. Do you know why they are an inspiration? Because they challenge you to think and not to simply believe.

July 1 2012
this is actually my second trial with the cassiopaea forum. during the first one i suggested a question on the "questions for the cassiopaeans" section - and i got quite a treatment by the other forum members! lol. i got completely shot down. and mind you - i was not asking for opinions of other forum members, i was suggesting a question to be presented to the cassiopaeans. but no dice. complete censure by what seemed the national guard of the C's LOL.

History does have a funny way of repeating itself doesn’t it ? Maybe, just maybe, the real issue here is you.

i think i'm reevaluating my new path now and it seems like i need a course correction ... so it would be great to be able to share my thoughts about this with people who seem to be aware of the same things like i am and speak the same language and are aware of the bigger picture concerning the planet and our daily interactions ...

It seems you reevaluating your path hasn’t worked out for you so well, since you keep making the same mistakes . I wonder if you have the courage to find out for yourself why that is.

And this is why I like capitalism: It forces you to work on yourself and strive for constant improvement.
Otherwise, you will just alienate potential clients. This is not good for business.
This was one of the things which improved my behavior, I believe: to understand that how I come across interpersonally reflects directly on my ability to sustain myself.
I believe that many people who donate to sott.net or the group behind it, also read the posts on this forum.
Maybe something to think about. Maybe not ...

For someone who has been so wrong, so many times in her life, and publicly to boot, you seem to be terribly sure of yourself in judging another person based on a few posts on your forum ....

I still wish you had kept up the Youtube videos. You come across great on camera.

And I also wish you had better writing skills, it would have been so much more useful to people, since you are able to connect the dots very well, it seems.
Wow, don't you realise in this one post you are displaying qualities and characteristics that you are accusing others of? This is beyond rude and can be construed as online bullying.

You know you don't have to participate in this forum if you don't want to? It's just a simple website that you can stop visiting? There is no need to be rude.

And this is why I like capitalism: It forces you to work on yourself and strive for constant improvement.
Otherwise, you will just alienate potential clients. This is not good for business.
This was one of the things which improved my behavior, I believe: to understand that how I come across interpersonally reflects directly on my ability to sustain myself.
I believe that many people who donate to sott.net or the group behind it, also read the posts on this forum.

This is your improved behavior? :shock:

I'm perhaps wishfully inclined to give the benefit of the doubt and read the above as your experiencing a pivotal "Ah ha" moment in this thread. If so, good for you.

In any case, I found Jo Bugman's earlier post a timely and useful review:

othree I believe these passages from In Search of Miraculous on G. ideas of groups will be useful to you:

~~~~~~

"The next important feature of group work is that groups may be connected with some aim of which those who are beginning work in them have no idea whatever and which cannot even be explained to them until they understand the essence and the principles of the work and the ideas connected with it. But this aim towards which without knowing it they are going, and which they are serving, is the necessary balancing principle in their own work. Their first task is to understand this aim, that is, the aim of the teacher. When they have understood this aim, although at first not fully, their own work becomes more conscious and consequently can give better results. But, as I have already said, it often happens that the aim of the teacher cannot be explained at the beginning.

"Therefore, the first aim of a man beginning work in a group should be self-study. The work of self-study can proceed only in properly organized groups. One man alone cannot see himself. But when a certain number of people unite together for this purpose they will even involuntarily help one another. It is a common characteristic of human nature that a man sees the faults of others more easily than he sees his own. At the same time on the path of self-study he learns that he himself possesses all the faults that he finds in others. But there are many things that he does not see in himself, whereas in other people he begins to see them. But, as I have just said, in this case he knows that these features are his own. Thus other members of the group serve him as mirrors in which he sees himself. But, of course, in order to see himself in other people's faults and not merely to see the faults of others, a man must be very much on his guard against and be very sincere with himself.

"He must remember that he is not one; that one part of him is the man who wants to awaken and that the other part is 'Ivanov,' 'Petrov,' or 'Zakharov,' who has no desire whatever to awaken and who has to be awakened by force.

[...]

"A group is usually a pact concluded between the I's of a certain group of people to make a common struggle against 'Ivanov,' 'Petrov,' and 'Zakharov,' that is, against their own 'false personalities.' "Let us take Petrov. Petrov consists of two parts—'I' and 'Petrov.' But 'I' is powerless against 'Petrov.' 'Petrov' is the master. Suppose there are twenty people; twenty 'I's' now begin to struggle against one 'Petrov.' They may now prove to be stronger than he is. At any rate they can spoil his sleep; he will no longer be able to sleep as peacefully as he did before. And this is the whole aim

"More difficult tasks, although they are only subjectively difficult, are called 'barriers.' The peculiarity of barriers consists in the fact that, having surmounted a serious barrier, a man can no longer return to ordinary sleep, to ordinary life. And if, having passed the first barrier, he feels afraid of those that follow and does not go on, he stops so to speak between two barriers and is unable to move either backwards or forwards. This is the worst thing that can happen to a man. Therefore the teacher is usually very careful in the choice of tasks and barriers, in other words, he takes the risk of giving definite tasks requiring the conquest of inner barriers only to those people who have already shown themselves sufficiently strong on small barriers.

"It often happens that, having stopped before some barrier, usually the smallest and the most simple, people turn against the work, against the teacher, and against other members of the group, and accuse them of the very thing that is becoming revealed to them in themselves.

"Sometimes they repent later and blame themselves, then they again blame others, then they repent once more, and so on. But there is nothing that shows up a man better than his attitude towards the work and the teacher after he has left it. Sometimes such tests are arranged intentionally. A man is placed in such a position that he is obliged to leave and he is fully justified in having a grievance either against the teacher or against some other person. And then he is watched to see how he will behave. A decent man will behave decently even if he thinks that he has been treated unjustly or wrongly. But many people in such circumstances show a side of their nature which otherwise they would never show. And at times it is a necessary means for exposing a man's nature. So long as you are good to a man he is good to you. But what will he be like if you scratch him a little?

"But this is not the chief thing; the chief thing is his own personal attitude, his own valuation of the ideas which he receives or has received, and his keeping or losing this valuation. A man may think for a long time and quite sincerely that he wants to work and even make great efforts, and then he may throw up everything and even definitely go against the work; justify himself, invent various fabrications, deliberately ascribe a wrong meaning to what he has heard, and so on."

"What happens to them for this?" asked one of the audience. "Nothing—what could happen to them?" said G. "They are their own punishment. And what punishment could be worse?

~~~~~~

I consider this forum to be a group, whether or not that is its intention. We have to trust others in the group to tell us how we are behaving, even if it can be wrong we must be willing to seriously consider their input. Right now, you are lashing out at the group instead of listening to advice. Ask yourself, which 'I' is in control?

But how does Laura know about the C's track record? How good is it?

How do YOU know anything? Newspapers? You know they lie? Internet? You know there is a lot of disinformation. Textbooks? You know after 100 years they change. You want a perfect "source"? You know there is no such. So, what we do? We study, do research, make working hypotheses. But that is not enough. There is no logical way from data to their explanations. You need to WORK. You were trying to avoid work. You are still doing it.

I am a scientist. Almost every scientific paper has errors. You must be a real expert to find these errors. Some are of secondary importance, some are crucial. Some are unnoticed by referees, by experts. Some propagate. You would say: science has a bad track report. It does. So, when you see something is wrong, make an effort and create something better. Do not wait until someone will give you everything on the plate. And you must understand that what is important for you is to LEARN something, is to make you THINK.

Learn about paranormal. Do you believe skeptics? Are you a complete materialist? You don't believe in the communication with us in the future? Do you admit such a possibility? If so, what do you know about the laws that would govern such a communication? Nothing? Then start thinking.

We have the phenomenon of C's. Some make a good use of it, some are unable. As with everything. C's can serve as an inspiration. The choice is yours.

Many religions say we have a free will. Necessarily. Otherwise the Universe, as we know it, would be impossible to exist. Would collapse. The future is open. Therefore every prediction about the future, also those predictions based on the laws of physics that we know, have an unknown probability of being true. Should we not TRY to predict? No, that would be wrong. So what is the answer? The answer is: do the C's sessions help you mobilizing you to do your own work? If not, look somewhere else. Or continue to complain "poor me". "I was looking for a perfect source". Perfect? So that you were given on the plate all the "truth" about everything? Perhaps instead of complaining you better do some original research and contribute for making the world better. And come here to tell us what YOU did, and why do you think it is right. Are you for vegetarianism? Do research. You will find that the data are inconclusive. You must use your intuition to choose. But then work on developing your intuition. That is a very hard work, I assure you. Laura has developed it. But Laura is also doing a non-stop research. You can do it as well. But it requires work. Are you going to start working on yourself? To eradicate bad things in you?

Last edited:
Your current belief that people here are less "evolved in that sense" appears to be equally naive. Again, if you can't have a reasonable discussion where you back up your claims with evidence and a reasoned discourse, then I don't think any of this will serve anyone and will simply devolve, as it has already done, into spurious accusations that take us further and further from the entire point of the topic. Unless, that is, your point was to throw shade at people here and the forum in general due to your apparent feelings of having been 'betrayed' in some way by the lack of accuracy of the sessions.

This was my impression of your reason for posting as well, @othree. Since you couldn't be bothered to actually track down the sessions or the excerpts for the claims you say were wrong, it occurred to me that this thread and the others like it weren't about the misses at all but about some feeling of betrayal, death of an illusion, or something along these lines you had since reality didn't conform to the way you thought it should based on your poor memory and ungenerous interpretation of answers. You wanted certainty and didn't get it, and now you're throwing shade. At least, that's how this situation looks to me.

Did you accidentally post this in the wrong thread, because it's completely unrelated to this topic and what's been posted so far?

Taking C's statements as an indication, accepting the possibility that they are sometimes wrong, that they are doing it unintentionally or intentionally is one issue.

The second point is about the open future, but I think there is something else that we rarely pay attention to that could provide an explanation.

It is easy to think that C's, as we from the future, should know about all past events, remember them. So they know both what happened and what will happen in the future. We make such an assumption and then we easily point to mistakes.

What if the future is created by bifurcating at every point in the timeline? Then there may be many parallel realities in this future. Moreover, in many of them there may be beings like the Cassiopaeans. But do all these beings remember the same past? After all, even in our world we talk about the Mandela effect, and there is even a thread on the forum about it.

However, this is about the transmission of information from the future to the past, so what guarantee do we have that when talking to C's we always come across the same parallel world? Maybe it is also a matter of our current vibrations? Perhaps we are receiving contradictory information because we collect it from many parallel realities?

Perhaps the greatest benefit of talking to C's is by no means gaining information about historical facts and facts to come, but it tells us a lot about the structure of reality itself? Maybe this is one of the most important benefits that we can draw from it? Maybe this is how the future calls the past to be realized in the best possible way? Maybe other "futures" are deliberately interfering with it? I have a few hypotheses as to what might be involved, but I think searching for false prophecies is the most shallow approach to the subject.

This reminds me of when someone dared disagree with Laura in the post when Prince Phillip died. She called that person stupid and told them to leave as did the whole forum. Right or wrong, it was very eye opening for me. At first, I was sad and disappointed how the person was viciously attacked, but then I realized, that these moderators and administrators are no more evolved than any other human beings. They are responding with emotion. It's totally natural. However, I learned that this forum is not open to debate of any kind. They will call you unlearned and suggest you leave. Which is what is happening again here. But I hope othree has learned a valuable lesson here.

I refer to my comment:

I also refer to the indicated threads:

Back
Top Bottom