Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

What Djokovic says in this interview is PURE CLASS !!!!!

Read the words (unless you know Serbian) carefully and let it sink in. I can't imagine saying what he says more elegantly.

Bravo Novak 👏

The rest of those "stars" of tennis like Federer or Nadal are just puppets. Did anyone strongly support him ? I can't think even of one. Ooops, there is one,

Listen to Murray. Do you hear support ? I don't. But I hear a lot about vaccination.

Good summary of the weasel Nadal. In one interview that I posted here you could see his grimacing face fighting to hide the lying.

I bet this interview will not make on BBC or CNN.

I believe that the Great Reset needs everything to collapse to reach the point where,
1642356238931.png
To me, this sounds like one of the stages in alchemical transformation... I wonder if there is a link ?

now they are saying novak can't play at roland garros without the vaccine. i feel they decided to make an example of him.

source in serbian:
Let's see if he goes for the risky 'fake-vaxx' plan, although that wouldn't be consistent with his principles.

Let's see if he goes for the risky 'fake-vaxx' plan, although that wouldn't be consistent with his principles.
i think this is lose-lose situation for him. if he goes for the vaxx, he will be a hypocrite in the eyes of people who supported him, especially knowing his previous stance on the topic of vaccination.

if he persists with the 'no vaxx' attitude consequences might be not participating in any important tournament in the future, basically ending his career too early.

i feel sorry for him.

now they are saying novak can't play at roland garros without the vaccine. i feel they decided to make an example of him.

source in serbian:
Here's an English-language media report about this:

Novak Djokovic’s prospects of landing a 21st major title suffered another blow on Sunday night, when the French sports minister announced that vaccine passes would be required for visiting athletes at upcoming events.

If this position remains in force until May’s French Open, then Djokovic could find himself missing a second major because of his refusal to be vaccinated. Unless, of course, he climbs down from his position and accepts the jab.
You could argue, I suppose, that the Australian government's decision to turn Djokovic into an 'anti-vaxx talisman' has given the French and other governments little choice but to follow suit.

Or you could just accept that they're all a shower of anti-Serb NATO-worshipping soulless b*stards who are conspiring to prevent Djokovic from winning his 21st Open title and thus bypassing those rats, Nadal and Federer, to become the G.O.A.T.!

Last edited:
Interesting that FOX had this reporter on. Good one.

Australia, China's southern hemisphere republic.

This is how this story will be told to the Sheep.
As we previously reported, the 9-time champ fought like hell to be able to defend his title in 2022 ... but his vaccine status eventually led to his one-way ticket outta Australia.

Last edited:
That's what this stunt was, from start to finish. The Australian government concocted this in order to draw attention to the fact that Djokovic is not vaccinated, then used the 'outrage' generated by the 'twists and turns' of their stunt to justify deporting him. They didn't contest the validity of his medical exemption or his Covid-free medical condition. Instead they canceled the visa on the basis that "Djokovic’s presence in Australia might risk civil unrest as he is a talisman of anti-vaccination sentiment”.

Which he is, because they first made him into such. They used his fame as leverage to teach the unvaccinated a lesson: "The State now rules your life, including your body and your thoughts. There is no other God but me, etc."

The final court decision, by the way, ruled solely on the legality of whether the government could overrule a federal court decision, not on the merits of Djokovic's case. The days of the separation of powers between legislative, executive and judiciary are long behind us!
Yep. When ministers can exercise arbitrary power on the basis of ideologically-possessed arguments, the whole thing is nothing more than an utter farce.

Still, it's useful because it has galvanised additional support for the unvaxxed from those who previously weren't paying much attention to the situation because they considered the sporting context to be a distraction, as well as creating international condemnation for Australia and presumably sympathy for Novak from less pathological (ie. non-Anglosphere) countries. And we now know more about exactly how ideologically-possessed the Australian government is and to what extent they're in thrall to the greater "Five Eyes" military-industrial Consortium that is likely coordinating the crusade against the unvaxxed.

Oh, and that massive volcanic eruption in the South Pacific the day after the minister's decision that then required a tsunami alert for parts of the Australian east coast? I'm sure some will consider that just a coincidence.

Last edited:
If you can dream – and not make dreams your master;
If you can think – and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:
A very good find my friend !!!!

The lines speaks loudly to the tough times Djokovic is experiencing and who he is

i think this is lose-lose situation for him. if he goes for the vaxx, he will be a hypocrite in the eyes of people who supported him, especially knowing his previous stance on the topic of vaccination.

if he persists with the 'no vaxx' attitude consequences might be not participating in any important tournament in the future, basically ending his career too early.

i feel sorry for him.
He can avoid this lose-lose scenario by conveniently coming down with an injury that stops him playing the French Open this year 😉. Simply take himself out the equation of being used as some sort of pawn. He should still be able to play at Wimbledon and perhaps the US Open (though that's in NYC I think so perhaps unlikely).

This whole thing is reminding me of Mohamed Ali being refused to box for a number of years because he refused to go to Vietnam when he was drafted.

Here's an English-language media report about this:

You could argue, I suppose, that the Australian government's decision to turn Djokovic into an 'anti-vaxx talisman' has given the French and other governments little choice but to follow suit.

Or you could just accept that they're all a shower of anti-Serb NATO-worshipping soulless b*stards who are conspiring to prevent Djokovic from winning his 21st Open title and thus bypassing those rats, Nadal and Federer, to become the G.O.A.T.!

After the declaration of the French sports minister, #BoycottRolandGarros is trending on the French twitter:

Capture boycott.JPG

Back
Top Bottom