More so than Australians? Surely Australians must be somewhere near the top. Literally imprisoned in their island in the middle of nowhere.
Yes, but they also seem to be offering more resistance if the size and energy of the protests are anything to go by.

It isn't just the COVID BS. Canadians are all in on the entire program - wokeness, climate change, the whole shebang.

Some sobering context for all those who look forward to government's worldwide admitting responsibility for their complicity in the mRNA fiasco.

Donnelly agrees to meet thalidomide survivors to discuss supports - Minister had previously refused due to ongoing legal proceedings

Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly has agreed to meet members of the Irish Thalidomide Association despite previously refusing to do so, for legal reasons. A number of thalidomide cases are currently before the courts.

Thalidomide was used to treat morning sickness in pregnancy. It caused foetal damage with survivors born without limbs or with limbs foreshortened, with impairments to hearing and vision, as well as injury to internal organs.

First used in 1957, thalidomide was withdrawn internationally in 1961 but it was some time later before this happened in Ireland. There are about 40 thalidomide survivors in Ireland.

Thalidomide was eventually withdrawn in Ireland in 1962. So 60 years later - with no compensation since - a ministerial representative of the state graciously agrees 'to meet' with the 40 or so surviving sufferers.

As they say themselves...

Ireland’s thalidomide survivors: ‘The State is only waiting for us to die’

Since I've been tested for COVID, and the result is positive, I've decided to check my chances, and dig into pandemic statistics in Poland. This survey is linked from one of the Government websites, and since I'm unvaccinated, the model should be able to accurately predict the odds:

Zrzut ekranu z 2022-01-20 23-19-03.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-01-20 23-18-38.png

One could wonder, how this is possible that the Government didn't trust its own data, and went for the whole craziness without much consideration. When I dug a bit deeper, I've found a very good website that is providing statistics regarding infections and deaths distinguished between vaccinated and unvaccinated cohorts. Since we've been told by our Ministry of Health that only 2.36% of vaccinated persons were infected as of 31th of December 2021:
Let's see what it looks like for January 2022:

COVID-19 infections
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-01-20 23-37-23.png
222892 infections in total, 120522 vaccinated, 102370 unvaccinated. So the infection rate in vaccinated went from 2.36% to 54% in a few days? The Omicron is doing miracles.

COIVD-19 deaths
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-01-20 23-41-46.png
5127 deaths in total, 1270 vaccinated (76 mean age), 3857 unvaccinated (75 mean age). Almost 25% of deaths were in the vaccinated cohort. It looks quite bad for vaccine effectiveness (56.6% of the population is fully vaccinated).

This might be the next "explanation" for the millions dying from vaccine injuries and decimated immune systems.

Apparently it isn't the vaccines causing illness and death. The misuse of the good old antibiotic is to blame.

Funny you should mention this as I just saw an article pertaining to antibiotics - which I was unable to locate! But, I found similar ones:

Sooo - priming the public?

Here's a theory regarding the UK about face:

Prince Charles and Ghislaine Maxwell are off the front page today.

When the Queen of England is publicly condemning her son, you can sort of guesstimate the amount of panic behind closed doors.

I betcha it was enough dread and fear to influence a snap decision to pull the plug on Covid.*
It was Prince Andrew, btw.

Mercury Retrograde brings all your stupidities and bits of ignorant flotsam and jetsam to the surface. It's kind of gross, but ultimately, it's better to have your soup without flies. I try to welcome it.

I dunno - the state and local media here in Ohio are going hysterical over "cases" - and as @Voyageur post shows, the PCR tests have again been adjusted to show increased positives. Over the weekend, I received a text from my hairdresser that she had tested positive for Covid and would not be working this week, effectively cancelling my appointment. She would be in touch once she tested negative. I didn't inquire as to why she even got tested - most likely a client, friend, family member tested positive which meant she had to get tested as well.

Similar happened with my daughter. She spent New Year's Eve/night with friends and a few days later learned one tested positive for Covid. She notified her employer and even though she works from home, had to get tested and she stopped working. Sadly, my daughter is the ultimate hypochondriac (since childhood), took to bed for several days. Also sadly, any excuse to stop working (childhood, get out of class/school).

It would seem that the case hysteria is higher than ever and people are uptight about the availability of the test kits. Signs at the pharmacy indicate they are out of them. So, doesn't look like things have settled down that much about the threat of Covid if not mask compliance.
It's a pity they don't know how accurate or inaccutate these tests are. Some of them (PCR tests) are run at such high cycles that there are many false positives. This is what was used to justify lockdowns in Victoria and pushing, and then mandating the "vaccine" here.

They're up to something!

Boris announces end to all restrictions as of 27th Jan, with a lift on use of face masks in schools from tomorrow.

Johnson ends “plan B” Covid restrictions in England

My guess is they're trying to save their political skins and stop the public physically targetting them in open rebellion. It's a retreat. Interesting, because they were so out in front at the start of this war.

If they do pull back for the covid agenda, and things go quiet, I don’t think I'd be the only one feeling creepy, as in…what now?

The Russia thing does appear to be front and center if the covid things goes away. And just to add to the possibilities, Dr. Merritt did say in her last interview that the studies have been done as to what percentage of the population needs to be injected to produce the desired outcome. Maybe they are approaching it? And at this point free-will is seriously being coerced, if not outright stolen, and maybe that makes for poor quality harvesting. (?)
It brought to mind Newtons Third Law of Motion.... "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". Maybe they've just figured it out? :shock: Well it has been two years, and those living in the "Elites" bubble might have finally caught on?

that only 2.36% of vaccinated persons were infected

222892 infections in total, 120522 vaccinated, 102370 unvaccinated. So the infection rate in vaccinated went from 2.36% to 54% in a few days?
I'm ill in bed, so not very sharp. But as I see it those are 2 different things. The first might mean all the vaccinated [in the population?] which includes the non-infected. The second pool is 100% infected and of those 54% are vaccinated.

I dunno - the state and local media here in Ohio are going hysterical over "cases" - and as @Voyageur post shows, the PCR tests have again been adjusted to show increased positives. Over the weekend, I received a text from my hairdresser that she had tested positive for Covid and would not be working this week, effectively cancelling my appointment. She would be in touch once she tested negative. I didn't inquire as to why she even got tested - most likely a client, friend, family member tested positive which meant she had to get tested as well.

Similar happened with my daughter. She spent New Year's Eve/night with friends and a few days later learned one tested positive for Covid. She notified her employer and even though she works from home, had to get tested and she stopped working. Sadly, my daughter is the ultimate hypochondriac (since childhood), took to bed for several days. Also sadly, any excuse to stop working (childhood, get out of class/school).

It would seem that the case hysteria is higher than ever and people are uptight about the availability of the test kits. Signs at the pharmacy indicate they are out of them. So, doesn't look like things have settled down that much about the threat of Covid if not mask compliance.
Driving people crazy is, I think, part of their Plan. Make them paranoid, hysterical, schizophrenic, imaginary patients, etc. When a part of society is going to be totally mentally ill, and it's almost done, they can do anything. It's a regime of terror that's going to be installed everywhere on the planet. And then if war comes, well, people won't even react, they won't react to anything. We must not forget that we are living the end of the human species. :cry:

A description of the "falling down man" as a victim of Covid? More likely it was a vaccine reaction, as China commenced it mandatory adult vaccination law on 01Dec19, and we all know what happened after that.....
Actually, the below was what I was questioning as misinformation/disinformation:
Concerning the second paragraph below the list of original Wuhan symptoms - is this what Dr. Yeadon has stated as fact?

NO RESEARCHER of any stripe has proven that a ‘virus’ can be transmitted person-to-person.
Is the above being attributed to Dr. Yeadon? And I guess add the above to the "viruses don't exist" proclamations.

Back
Top Bottom