This might be the next "explanation" for the millions dying from vaccine injuries and decimated immune systems.

Apparently it isn't the vaccines causing illness and death. The misuse of the good old antibiotic is to blame.

UKHSA chief medical adviser Dr Susan Hopkins said antimicrobial resistance was a "hidden pandemic" and it was important "we do not come out of Covid-19 and enter into another crisis".

Serious antibiotic-resistant infections "will rise once again if we don't act responsibly", she added.

"As we head into winter, with increasing amounts of respiratory infections in circulation, it is important to remember that antibiotics are not needed for many cold-like symptoms.

"Stay at home if you feel unwell," she said.

"Taking antibiotics when you do not need them only puts you and your loved ones at more risk in the future, so please listen to your GP, nurse, dentist or pharmacist's advice."

This puts the onus of not taking antibiotics spuriously on the general public. It is the GPs and dentists doing the prescribing. Without a prescription the public do not have access to antibiotics. My GP is hardcore. If she says no antibiotics, you do not get any antibiotics. (She might occasionally relent if it is obvious you are at death's door.)

Our friends recently went through a very difficult time. They are a married couple. I've known Jack since I was a teenager and I owe it largely to him that I found the knowledge and work of Laura and the team, while Kasia went to school with my wife.
They both fell ill with pneumonia. Jacek was going through a difficult illness. His saturation was 85, he breathed heavily and had a fever for almost 2 weeks. In such a situation, people call for an ambulance and end up in Covidian wards where, depending on the "qualities" of the staff, they either leave the hospital or ride their legs out from under the ventilator. Thanks to the fact that they did not give up and used knowledge they are still among us.
They decided to stay at home, not to get tested for Covid as it would only add additional stress and they treated with Amantadine according to Dr. Bodnar's instructions published on his website. They also took massive doses of Vit D3 and Vit C infusions and many other alternatives.

In my opinion, this is an example of the application of knowledge.
Almost all people in their situation would have given up and put themselves in the hands of doctors. That's odd no?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I've got another theory regarding Bojo's latest announcment and why they are easing restrictions in some parts of the world. I was just listening to UK Column News' latest podcast where they talk about the CEPI initiative. CEPI stands for Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations and their mission, since 2017 as it was launched, is to develop vaccines to stop future epidemics through 'precision medicine'. One of their missions is what they call the '100 Days Mission':

100 Days Mission​

Delivering a vaccine in 100 days against the next Disease X would give the world a fighting chance to extinguish the existential threat of a future pandemic virus. Dr Richard Hatchett, CEO of CEPI, explains how this 100 Days Mission can be achieved.
And now read the following:
Vaccines are at the heart of how modern societies counter infectious disease threats. They are our most potent tool against pandemic risks and will be critical to any future response. The faster an effective vaccine is developed and deployed, the faster an incipient pandemic can be contained and controlled.

CEPI’s aspiration is for the world to be able to respond to the next Disease X with a new vaccine in just 100 days. That’s a little over 3 months to defuse the threat of a pathogen with the potential to cause a pandemic. Coupled with improved surveillance providing earlier detection and warning, and with swift and effective use of non-pharmaceutical interventions such as testing, contact tracing and social distancing to suppress disease transmission, delivering a vaccine in 100 days would give the world a fighting chance to extinguish the existential threat of a future pandemic virus.

CEPI likes to call this its “moonshot” mission—because the goal, while ambitious, is technologically within reach. To some, the goal sounds impossibly far-fetched – until you break the problems that need to be solved down into manageable chunks and think each one through. The story of COVID-19 helps us do that—because planning for what is possible in the future is grounded in what we’ve already shown is possible right now.

The leadership/founders of CEPI includes your usual suspects:
CEPI was founded in Davos by the governments of Norway and India, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome, and the World Economic Forum.

To date, CEPI has secured financial support from Australia, Austria, Belgium, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Canada, Denmark, the European Commission, Ethiopia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, The Republic of Korea, United Kingdom, USAID, and Wellcome.

So, this got me thinking...maybe they are winding things down now so that they can proclaim that the Covid vaccines were a huge success, and then they will say that this is why it is crucial to proceed with these CEPI-like projects, to prevent future outbreaks. Like: "The Covid vaccines and the cutting edge mRNA technology proved to be a superb way to combat the pandemic. The future of medicine is here!"

Whitney Webb talked about his months ago, how their goal is to normalize 'precision medicine' with various wearables (monitoring your 'health'), testing, surveillance, 'precision vaccines' (maybe automatically through wearables?).

The more I think about it, the more plausible this theory appears to me. And that's why the 'Covid passports' are now renamed 'vaccine passports' because the platform/apps will be ready for a series of future outbreaks (other than SARS-CoV-2) waiting in the pipeline.

An unknown factor in all this, which may mess up their plans, is if the sickness (with various symptoms requiring hospitalisation) produced by the Covid jabs will continuue and even increase substantially (maybe neurological problems, infertility etc.).

ADDED: Sorry, forgot to add the link to CEPI (not hyperlinked for precaution):
Code:
https://cepi.net/

Last edited:
I think there are probably many reasons for why some countries seem to ease restrictions. My guess is that there are different factions within the elite, some of which work towards easing but for different reasons (one might push it because of CEPI and whatnot; others push it because they want an exit strategy and fear the guillotine; still others might have plans we don't know about), while other factions want to continue the farce (because they want endless boosters and profit from it; to further destroy small businesses and shovel more wealth into their pockets; because they enjoy torturing and controlling etc.). The Cs also predicted infighting among the factions if I remember correctly, and it looks like the "real PTB" might be less and less able to run a really tight ship as they did at the beginning of the whole thing - or so it seems. I think we will see a lot more back and forth with Covid restrictions and the narrative.

Covid vaccination under criminal investigation in England: Campaign to close vaccination centers with police support​

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF THE METROPOLITAN POLICE 6029679/21. A complaint was filed as a result of the catastrophic figures of deaths and injuries, and an operation was launched to collect testimonies from the victims. There are vaccination centers that are being notified of their "crime scene" quality. They organize teams to close down centers, with the assistance of the police, on two special days: Thursday, January 20 and Friday, January 21.

Covid vaccination is under criminal investigation in England, following the catastrophic figures of deaths and injuries, both adults and children.

On Monday 20th December 2021, a criminal complaint was formally lodged with the Metropolitan Police at the Hammersmith Police Station, London. The case was reported to all police stations, which were forced to get involved in data collection. The victims of the injections were requested through various means to provide their testimony.

As a result of this process, there are vaccination centers that are being notified of their "crime scene" status.

Video: Complaints cause closures and notifications to vaccination centers

In the following videos, the actions of lawyers and citizens who come to report and notify the vaccination centers of the case are displayed. If they are denounced for not meeting certain legal conditions (first video) they are withdrawn. The same has been done by some groups in Spain and Argentina.

In Poland, the issue of introducing, defacto, mandatory vaccination was consulted yesterday with representatives of social organizations. The organization of these consultations was carried out in such a way to make the understanding of the opinion of social representatives as difficult as possible for possible listeners and viewers.
The MPs and members of the parliamentary commission were sitting in the parliament hall (several dozen people) while the citizens presented their opinions online, with broken connections and broken equipment. Everyone had 5 minutes to present their arguments.

The majority was in favor of rejecting the bill on "sanitary segregation". Which is gratifying.

And the fact that things are relatively quiet in our country when it comes to Covidosis means nothing. They just have other attractions for us. War with Russia.
Putinosis in our country is reaching its peak.

Przetłumaczone z www.DeepL.com/Translator (wersja bezpłatna)

Oh, and one more thing.
One of the speakers from the community organizations was a representative from the uniformed services.
He said that MPs should be careful, because uniformed personnel can turn their backs on the nation, while facing the government.

Last edited:
I've got another theory regarding Bojo's latest announcment and why they are easing restrictions in some parts of the world. I was just listening to UK Column News' latest podcast where they talk about the CEPI initiative. CEPI stands for Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations and their mission, since 2017 as it was launched, is to develop vaccines to stop future epidemics through 'precision medicine'. One of their missions is what they call the '100 Days Mission':

And now read the following:

The leadership/founders of CEPI includes your usual suspects:

So, this got me thinking...maybe they are winding things down now so that they can proclaim that the Covid vaccines were a huge success, and then they will say that this is why it is crucial to proceed with these CEPI-like projects, to prevent future outbreaks. Like: "The Covid vaccines and the cutting edge mRNA technology proved to be a superb way to combat the pandemic. The future of medicine is here!"

Whitney Webb talked about his months ago, how their goal is to normalize 'precision medicine' with various wearables (monitoring your 'health'), testing, surveillance, 'precision vaccines' (maybe automatically through wearables?).

The more I think about it, the more plausible this theory appears to me. And that's why the 'Covid passports' are now renamed 'vaccine passports' because the platform/apps will be ready for a series of future outbreaks (other than SARS-CoV-2) waiting in the pipeline.

An unknown factor in all this, which may mess up their plans, is if the sickness (with various symptoms requiring hospitalisation) produced by the Covid jabs will continuue and even increase substantially (maybe neurological problems, infertility etc.).

ADDED: Sorry, forgot to add the link to CEPI (not hyperlinked for precaution):
Code:
https://cepi.net/
I think the ultimate problem with the mRNA jabs is that they a) don't work b) are too toxic. Remember also that thus far, the more mRNA shots someone takes the higher their risk is of bad outcomes due to the level of toxicity. I think it's inevitable that there will be an increase in things like heart issues, strokes, cancers etc amongst other autoimmune illnesses and these will all spread to young people too.

The problem will only be made worse the more they use this type of technology on other illnesses e.g. flu shot. So yes, they can roll out a jab in 100 days, have the infrastructure to mandate it otherwise your freedom is gone and make lots of money as a result BUT at the end of these are biological human beings who will eventually succumb to the overload of toxicity.

In the end, whilst the model might appear clever and profit making it is ultimately not sustainable and will create an overload of disease and suffering for the medical establishment to be able to cope with. More and more scientists will also end up speaking out especially if they themselves are mandated to take the thing - I mean, if I am a doctor or work in the medical establishment I'd be quite worried about continuing in the establishment as whatever concoction is cooked up by pharma will simply be mandated to you from now until forever unless you grow a backbone and push back.

Working in the medical field is fast losing its appeal given the lack of individual choice over what goes in your body during a time of crisis (of which happens once or twice every decade).

They're up to something!

Boris announces end to all restrictions as of 27th Jan, with a lift on use of face masks in schools from tomorrow.

Johnson ends “plan B” Covid restrictions in England

Whilst many will be celebrating this, no doubt, my feeling is that it may not be all that much of a "good" outcome... but rather setting the stage for the next step in progression towards a "great reset" scenario.

What are they actually up to? It seems like the orders have come from up high to change the script, and so we are seeing the narrative shift in multiple countries at once.

Will we see a short period of calm, only followed by something more catastrophic than COVID?

Again, I am feeling a little uneasy watching this play out for a few reasons. At least through the COVID scamdemic, we have known it to be utter nonsense. Despite freedoms and travel being restricted, things have remained relatively calm.

Now that they are potentially bringing this COVD show to an end... what might come next is more of a concern for me. Are they preparing for the oncoming economic downturn? Are we headed for an imminent collapse?

If I were to choose between living through the COVID "pandemic" or a genuine economic collapse... I know which one I would rather choose :lol:

I expect there to some special ops shenanigans and maybe some cyber warfare, but I'm skeptical of there being any substantial armed conflict. Russia has a few economic cards it could play that could really cause some headaches for the US, but are the Russians actually going to do anything? Maybe if the US launches some ICBMs or something of that magnitude, which I doubt it will do. Now it would be a neat trick if the Deep State could twist things around so that the cyber pandemic or real pandemic the Cassiopaeans predicted would be precipitated by the vaccines could be blamed on Russia. The average Westerner is stupid enough that it just might work. However, the objective of such would be more to consolidate support domestically rather than launch any credible assault against Russia.
That's a very logical assessment of the likely game within the game Neil.

Niall covered this during some of his closing comments to the most recent NEWSREAL show and pretty much nailed the reality:

106:07

“…this is also fair game if only because they will never actually engage. I think more likely is that the key to that European Union cyber-attack drill lies in having a cold war rationale for why shits gone fubar - because the supply chain thing is to account for the facts on the ground that the supply chains are disrupted from the lockdowns, right… from crop shortages right… from food shortages, from weather events… so it's volcanoes….

It is not just that there won't actually be a war (even the apparent engagement of it is all shadow boxing) even if Russia does not engage properly… come on Russia play your role…!... at least spar with us, JUST pretend Russia! … they don't have to do anything real because America and the gang as a whole can fight in a fantasy fight that latches on to real world things that are actually going on and therefore plausibly explain them.

And you know you can go all the way with it. This was very successfully put by the British astronomer Victor Clube back in the 1980s...

"We do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions;
rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions!"

Victor Clube

.... when he realized the holy schmuck! That the actual threat potential from cosmic objects, asteroids, comets, etc, to this planet - while not imminent (he wasn't you know a doomsayer) - he said realistically it is within human time scales for us to face a civilization ending event. It is an ongoing threat on a longer scale and that when it comes down to it that's the only real threat, the only real climate change - environmental threat - the only real threat pandemic wise, because it's of course associated with the black death and plague events (real pandemics and so on). So governments? What are they going to do with that? Well he says what they are going to do is they're going to have a cold war instead of a cosmic war, which they can... when they don't know how to fight or where and when are these objects are coming… we cannot fight that! What we can do is keep everyone engaged in the here and now in the what's going on so as to keep them distracted, so we'll never have to actually tell them the reality of what life on this planet is like. And they will never of course rise up and throw us out, right!? (which has happened within human timescales and we're pretty sure that commentary space borne factors were a key part in the collapse of Rome, which you know isn't that long ago).

… the US used the threat of the commies to expand their control and domination around the world and then they didn't miss a beat and they continued on with it after the fall of Soviet Union Russia…. well the obvious choice was to just continue - to continue to play the role - to be used in the role as a kind of like a an enemy in order to cover up what the west was doing. But now not for reasons of necessary global domination but rather more specifically in terms of managing populations and preparing for climate disaster of some description.”

The only caveat I have is that there does come a point - a limit - to brinkmanship, no matter how well you think you are managing the game from afar, when events on the ground can spill over and even the so called masters of the game then lose control of the beast they have constructed. If you continually stoke the tinder it can eventually spontaneously combust. If you add into the mix that everyone is on a knife edge after 2+ years of Covid brain frying, plus such wild cards as our friends in Israel (known to hijack war gamed or actual false flags for their own purposes), then even the impossible to contemplate could well go pear shaped with none actually intending it...

Let's wait and see.

@Keyhole, The Powers That Be are playing games with us. It's just like how a cat tortures the little mouse. The cat catches the mouse - lets him go after creating a big shock in the mouses brain. Suddenly the mouse decides to make a run for it......and the cat pounces again. On and on it goes until the cat is tired of the game. And when the cat tires of this game, it is the end for the mouse. Unfortunately, we are the mice in this Plandemic situation.

I, too, am feeling very unsettled by the easing of restrictions. But, I refuse to give into these feelings. It does nothing but ruin every day. And I thank the DCM for this Forum and all the thoughts/comments/ideas presented.

"I believe that doctors should vaccinate everyone - those who get vaccinated because of the vaccine mandate or those who get vaccinated completely voluntarily. After all, no one is vaccinated against their will:
Even the vaccine mandate leads, after all, to people getting voluntarily vaccinated at the end."

The German Health Minister

(Reaction on Twitter: "Is that this kind of dialectical thinking?" :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom