"I believe that doctors should vaccinate everyone - those who get vaccinated because of the vaccine mandate or those who get vaccinated completely voluntarily. After all, no one is vaccinated against their will:
Even the vaccine mandate leads, after all, to people getting voluntarily vaccinated at the end."

The German Health Minister

(Reaction on Twitter: "Is that this kind of dialectical thinking?" :lol:)

Doublethink on steroids. Makes my head hurt.

I wouldn't get too excited about what it seemed that BoJo did. Interestingly Wales and Scotland followed immediately with the same which might mean that the order came from elsewhere. Monitors from Davos Club ?
Two jabs will become compulsory for frontline NHS staff from 1 April after MPs voted on the legislation last month.

But the document, drawn up by Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) officials and seen by the Guardian, said the evidence base on which MPs voted “has changed”, creating a higher chance of objections and judicial review.

The effectiveness of only two vaccine doses against Omicron, and the lower likelihood of hospitalisations from the milder variant, are cited.

More than 70,000 NHS staff – 4.9% – could remain unvaccinated by 1 April, the document says. NHS trusts in England are preparing to start sending dismissal letters from 3 February to any member of staff who has not had their first dose by then.

I suspect all aspects of the Con-19 needed by the Great Reset will continue to be carried out in stealth mode. It will not be that ALL WILL CONTINUE for instance with the clot-shots requirement, but it will be like the spots on a leopard where some do and others don't. For instance some universities are hard core when it comes to requiring the clot-shot, while if you look hard you can find some where it is not. Some business will require shots plus boosters, but some others don't.

So those soothing words of "lifting restrictions" will be hard to pin down where they apply and where they don't. Roland Garros tournament apparent requires the clot-shot, while some other tournaments may not. But then it may turn out that where the tournament doesn't require it, it might be that to enter the country you will need it.

Note, they are still doing all they can to jab the kids. No pause there. Instead of going through the front door they are trying to get them through the back door.

There are some reports where the jabbing was offered in schools without requiring parent's permission. Masks are a low hanging fruit which after 2 yrs of conditioning may be normal for some to such an extent that they will continue wearing them. The damage from them will be long lasting. You can't mess up 2 yrs of school and expect all to be fine down the line. Did they try to make-up the lost time in the Summer School ? The answer is simple, NO. Why NOT ? Because the Davos Club puppets do not have this in their planning manual for the New Normal.

The Game is on, the rest is just changes of masks by the actors.

This Harald Kauz video. Some very interesting findings (?), that long-covid is a result of DNA insertions of poison from a sea snail and a snake. He describes the dance of the predator and prey in both cases and immediately it looks like how the vaccine 'prey' seem to be behaving... I.e., snake attacking rate, stings rat but not to death, rat runs back to colony, shows enraged behaviour at unbitten rats, to simplify.

Caveat: I first encountered him some years ago, researching chemtrails for nordic farmers, answering their questions about failing crops. Then came weird material on Black Goo and Harald Kauz Vella, as he was then known, went into a kind of 'off' period. A social media good friend and teacher, worked with him and backed off at the time. He seems to have righted himself but he still is odd. I think he's OK now but I could be wrong.

One other factor, he talked about the smell of Covid, the smell of disease in general. In research he found some essential oils that are preventative, a blend of Palma Rosa, Rose and Mandarin. Also recommended what got him through bad bout of Covid, a Vedic based medicine from India, with tests run and pdf's on the formula. Vedicinals #9. It pops up on a search quite quickly. Good ingredients IMO.

Many interesting facet to this hour long video. Of chief interest to me was he warned about use of Ivermectin for Covid, especially after Omicron. He thought Omicron may be affecting blood-brain barrier and said Ivermectin killed creatures (parasites) with 'no blood-brain barrier'. This is in the last few minutes of the interview. There are other factors, different people, different frequencies, affecting interactions with Covid and vaccines, so I'm keeping an open mind about this.

I have wondered if there was a parasitic connection in the Covid infection and vaccines which would explain its suppression. What if, in the alternative, it is the idea that if you make something unavailable, or frowned upon, some of us become more curious, more dedicated to acquiring this something. But that would be too, too clever...

I'm with others here on sensing an oddness and having innate suspicions of Omicron mildness. Conditioning. Always expecting the next blow....? As someone said, I paraphrase, on Twitter this a.m., tyrants become most dangerous when their crimes are revealed.

Here's the link. I summarized outstanding issues in case people don't have time to watch.

BIO WAFFEN und PROTOKOLLE ZUR HEILUNG - HARALD KAUTZ

This Harald Kauz video. Some very interesting findings (?), that long-covid is a result of DNA insertions of poison from a sea snail and a snake. He describes the dance of the predator and prey in both cases and immediately it looks like how the vaccine 'prey' seem to be behaving... I.e., snake attacking rate, stings rat but not to death, rat runs back to colony, shows enraged behaviour at unbitten rats, to simplify.

Caveat: I first encountered him some years ago, researching chemtrails for nordic farmers, answering their questions about failing crops. Then came weird material on Black Goo and Harald Kauz Vella, as he was then known, went into a kind of 'off' period. A social media good friend and teacher, worked with him and backed off at the time. He seems to have righted himself but he still is odd. I think he's OK now but I could be wrong.

One other factor, he talked about the smell of Covid, the smell of disease in general. In research he found some essential oils that are preventative, a blend of Palma Rosa, Rose and Mandarin. Also recommended what got him through bad bout of Covid, a Vedic based medicine from India, with tests run and pdf's on the formula. Vedicinals #9. It pops up on a search quite quickly. Good ingredients IMO.

Many interesting facet to this hour long video. Of chief interest to me was he warned about use of Ivermectin for Covid, especially after Omicron. He thought Omicron may be affecting blood-brain barrier and said Ivermectin killed creatures (parasites) with 'no blood-brain barrier'. This is in the last few minutes of the interview. There are other factors, different people, different frequencies, affecting interactions with Covid and vaccines, so I'm keeping an open mind about this.

I have wondered if there was a parasitic connection in the Covid infection and vaccines which would explain its suppression. What if, in the alternative, it is the idea that if you make something unavailable, or frowned upon, some of us become more curious, more dedicated to acquiring this something. But that would be too, too clever...

I'm with others here on sensing an oddness and having innate suspicions of Omicron mildness. Conditioning. Always expecting the next blow....? As someone said, I paraphrase, on Twitter this a.m., tyrants become most dangerous when their crimes are revealed.

Here's the link. I summarized outstanding issues in case people don't have time to watch.

BIO WAFFEN und PROTOKOLLE ZUR HEILUNG - HARALD KAUTZ
Realized Harald Kauz may have been discussed elsewhere here so will search his name. As I was pointed to look up Forum discussion of Suspicious Observers given I commented that moving somewhere thread that more southern places might grow food longer due to mini (or otherwise) ice age. The search feature here is wonderful.

I have not been on the Forum for quite a few weeks. We have lots going on here in Canada, and I do in particular.

Realized Harald Kauz may have been discussed elsewhere here so will search his name. As I was pointed to look up Forum discussion of Suspicious Observers given I commented that moving somewhere thread that more southern places might grow food longer due to mini (or otherwise) ice age. The search feature here is wonderful.

I have not been on the Forum for quite a few weeks. We have lots going on here in Canada, and I do in particular.

And no other reference to Harald Kauz did I find on the Forum via the Search feature. Doing things backwards, will remember to search first next time!

The woke culture that motivated Dr. Peterson to resign his tenure is deeply ingrained in the university system in the US. To fight this virus may require a special vaccination campaign, avoid them at all cost. Someone should compile a college/university ranking based on their woke index. This would allow a potential student to make a sound consumer decision as to where they want to send their educational money as a student.

Unvaxxed and Undermined: How UChicago Persecuted Me for Refusing the COVID Shot​

UChicago has badgered, discriminated against, and even spied on me because I am unvaccinated.

1642699235493.png

We are in the times of Galileo when it comes to education, woke dogma rules. If you stick your neck out it will be cut.

Here's another thought as to why the UK is letting go of the restrictions... Thinking non conspiratorial

• The US Supreme court decision last week sent a strong signal.
  • The "party" scandal engulfing Boris, including challenge to his leadership means that he needs to bring back a sense of hope and optimism.

In addition, most of nearly everyone in the UK has had covid already with the recent Omicron variant sweeping through the country in no time. Also, most are double jabbed and the boosters campaign could only be sustained so long without mandates - England isn't going to align with Austria and Germany with regard mandates. As soon as Austria mandated the jab, the Nazi spectre was invoked in the English mind.

Party-gate further drove home that the leaders have been having a piss take at our expense.

Too many variants it started to become a meme.

Footballers having heart attacks...

Can't hide adverse effects forever and normalise young people having heart attacks as if people are stupid and won't realise this isn't normal...

Relentless drive of anti vaxxers so much so most vaxxed now admit they have taken a leap of faith. I can only imagine the worry and paranoia running through a good chunk of the vaxxed ranks at this realisation...

And on and on...

The thing really is running on empty and their is a reckoning building up... there will be an inquisition, I don't think there is avoiding that. Legality of lockdowns, fear mongering, how safe are the jabs, financial audit etc.

Here's another one which I think played a key role. Was in London over a weekend in December and I honestly think it's ungovernable. To put it simply: Very few give a sh*t about the "rules". No one is going to approach anyone else and start enforcing anything as you probably don't want to get stabbed or beaten up... so things just happen as they always have and people go about their daily business.

Last edited:
Here's a theory regarding the UK about face:

Prince Charles and Ghislaine Maxwell are off the front page today.

When the Queen of England is publicly condemning her son, you can sort of guesstimate the amount of panic behind closed doors.

I betcha it was enough dread and fear to influence a snap decision to pull the plug on Covid.

Back
Top Bottom