Session 18 December 2021

Maybe one wouldn't need the CIA to make it, but for Bitcoin to remain in circulation - i.e. not to be outlawed by the authorities - it would probably need approval from the government/deep state. That probably also explains why it gets as much mainstream publicity and hype that it does. Which is also probably why it's so popular.

Indiken, just so you know, your comment:

comes across as quite presumptious and a little rude.

Is it is perhaps an issue with language/translation? Or were you genuinely annoyed and that was expressed in your comment?

I was in a bad mood. When a person is in a bad mood, he wants pain to happen, to clear the bad mood. So I was more rude, than I am normally. I did write honestly what I think. To me, the answer of "Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource." is only invitation for you to ask more, about how this whole system works, but you stop and are happy to hear only that Bitcoin is evil.

It does not matter if it is evil or good, only what matters how it works and how can you use it to your needs.

Knowledge protects.

Does it ?

From what I research with TCM, it looks like heat accumulates Qi and cold disperses Qi. Could anyone comment on this ?
Hi there I have a doctorate in Chinese medicine and I'm a practicing acupuncturist so I can comment on it based on my training and experience. IMO Chinese medicine is generally talking about the same flesh and blood physiology as modern biomedicine, it just uses different language that is effected by translation and cultural differences. Chinese language is very contextual so "Qi" can mean different things in different contexts. In this case "Qi" refers to "circulation/blood/warmth" so "heat accumulates Qi and cold disperses Qi" means that local heat like a heating pad opens the blood vessels and improves circulation in the area, while cold closes down blood vessels and impedes circulation.

As far as the C's question to Laura's comment, TCM teaches that many "external pathogens" are caused by cold, and the application of heat is generally helpful for treating "cold". Well "external pathogens caused by cold" are usually viruses and modern research has shown that the viral replication process is impeded by heat, which maybe why the body generates a fever in response to many viral infections. The viral vector vaccines like the J&J use a virus to deliver the COVID DNA snip into the cells, so immediate application of heat after the injection could help to deactivate and/or destroy some of the virons. OSIT.

I was in a bad mood. When a person is in a bad mood, he wants pain to happen, to clear the bad mood. So I was more rude, than I am normally.
When one is in a bad mood, it is not a good time to write on the forum. One can write, but wait with posting it until the mood changes and then one can reread what one has written to see how it comes across. Being rude does not further a good communication with others.
If anger and the inability to control it is an issue, then there are a few threads on anger which could be helpful to look at.

Anger: It's all in your head

How do you deal with anger?

Anger: 6 Psychological Benefits of Getting Mad

I was in a bad mood. When a person is in a bad mood, he wants pain to happen, to clear the bad mood. So I was more rude, than I am normally.
It does not matter if it is evil or good, only what matters how it works and how can you use it to your needs.

Knowledge protects.

Does it ?

So being in a bad mood justifies pain to happen to clear the bad mood?
To me this sounds like an angry child who destroys the tower of building blocks other kids made to abreact.
This is a common thing in regards to human psychology which is more or less the psychology of the machine.

Being far from perfect we all strive to become something better, less machine-like, more of our real self, more of an individual.
How can that happen when the way we communicate our 'honest thoughts' is stirring reactions that have got nothing to do with the 'honest thoughts' we asked about just because we choose to express ourselves in a rude way?
Reading your thoughts here reminded me of your last interaction in another thread and I wondered whether you must be in a bad mood in order to commune here.

Which leads me to the question whether I'm in a bad mood today (which I certainly am) so I can see what triggered my being triggered by you.... And voila, I can gain some insights for myself.
Thank you.
Knowledge protects!
What do you mean by this?
It sounds like a quote right from a machiavellian textbook, imo.

I was in a bad mood. When a person is in a bad mood, he wants pain to happen, to clear the bad mood.

Here on the forum we try to be considerate to others. We do not intentionally take our 'bad mood' out on others because we want a reaction.

I would echo Aenaes' advice, and suggest that you try to apply it in your next posts.

Again, here on the forum there's a saying that there's: the good, the bad, and the specific situation. If you have taken some time to familiarize yourself with the discussions here, you would have come across it before.

So I was more rude, than I am normally. I did write honestly what I think. To me, the answer of "Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource." is only invitation for you to ask more, about how this whole system works, but you stop and are happy to hear only that Bitcoin is evil.

Those are assumptions, and, again, it sounds like your emotions are warping your judgement, because your complaint is actually addressed not only in the session itself:

(Joe) And more control of people. If anybody thinks that that's not what it's about, you're naive. That doesn't mean you can't make money off it in the interim. But eventually, it's a bridge to, yeah...

but also by Joe just a few posts back.

Which, if i'm understanding you correctly, shows that your complaint is without any basis.

You say that more questions could have asked, but what more is there to ask? What would you have asked? Also note that the sessions themselves move quickly and are packed with information so, sometimes, follow ups in the moment are missed, but there's always the chance to inquire further in a later session IF the follow up questions are actually worthwhile.

Last edited:
I was in a bad mood. When a person is in a bad mood, he wants pain to happen, to clear the bad mood. So I was more rude, than I am normally. I did write honestly what I think. To me, the answer of "Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource." is only invitation for you to ask more, about how this whole system works, but you stop and are happy to hear only that Bitcoin is evil.

Well, the trouble with this is that, when you write in a bad mood, no matter how honest your words, your implied tone actually makes your message diffuse. Which means, what you were intended to say gets lost in your intention to inflict pain just because you were in a bad mood.

So, in the end, if you would like a reason not to post when you're in a bad mood, I would say that the fact that it will muffle your words and lead to not being understood, is one of them. I'd rather be understood than be satisfied at inflicting pain that in the end, means nothing, as my mood won't disappear and it won't treat the source of same. Just a few thoughts.

(Mike) For what purpose did they initially create Bitcoin?

A: Bridge to nowhere.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "Bridge to nowhere"?

A: Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource.
Regarding "Bridge to nowhere":
From RT 3 Feb, 2022 12:04
Hackers steal over $320mn in major crypto heist
The fast-growing decentralized finance (DeFi) sector has been increasingly targeted by cyber criminals

One of the most popular bridges linking the Ethereum and Solana blockchains became a victim of a hack attack on Wednesday resulting in a crypto theft worth more than $320 million.

Developers representing Wormhole confirmed the exploit on its Twitter account, saying the network bridge is currently down while the team investigates a potential exploit. The official website says that the portal is temporarily unavailable.

Q: (Niall) Is the 'Eye of the Sahara', aka Richat, natural in origin? What caused it? [Notes: It's a peculiar geological formation of multiple concentric circles in the remote western Sahara, in northern Mauritania. From space, it looks like an eye. There are apparent 'current ripples' in the land to the south of it. Picture here: The 'Eye of the Sahara' from space]

A: Yes. Comet explosion shock waves.

Q: (L) Must have been a doozy!

That is also what Randall Carlson thinks.

Hi there I have a doctorate in Chinese medicine and I'm a practicing acupuncturist so I can comment on it based on my training and experience. IMO Chinese medicine is generally talking about the same flesh and blood physiology as modern biomedicine, it just uses different language that is effected by translation and cultural differences. Chinese language is very contextual so "Qi" can mean different things in different contexts. In this case "Qi" refers to "circulation/blood/warmth" so "heat accumulates Qi and cold disperses Qi" means that local heat like a heating pad opens the blood vessels and improves circulation in the area, while cold closes down blood vessels and impedes circulation.

As far as the C's question to Laura's comment, TCM teaches that many "external pathogens" are caused by cold, and the application of heat is generally helpful for treating "cold". Well "external pathogens caused by cold" are usually viruses and modern research has shown that the viral replication process is impeded by heat, which maybe why the body generates a fever in response to many viral infections. The viral vector vaccines like the J&J use a virus to deliver the COVID DNA snip into the cells, so immediate application of heat after the injection could help to deactivate and/or destroy some of the virons. OSIT.
Thank you.

I am learning meridians by myself.

Is there any meaning if you feel cold or heat in part of meridian or meridian points ?

I don't think those are questions that are needed to be answered by the C's, Indiken, because it seems to me they're already covered in the session, the discussion that followed, and i think they're rather self explanatory:
What are common man resources ?
For most people that would be things like money, which has been said to be equivalent to people's 'energy' in one way or another. Which, in the context of the discussion, is being invested in crypto.
How exactly bitcoin deprives common man of his resources ?

By investing the money (time, energy) in crypto rather than spending/investing it on other things.

The C's have already given some ideas elsewhere of what one could invest ones money (time, energy) in, and members have given their thoughts too. If you do a search on those terms, you will surely find some discussions.

However, as per the previous comments, investing in crypto may not be 'bad', per se. It's the specific situation that counts.

Last edited:
What are common man resources ?

How exactly bitcoin deprives common man of his resources ?

Asa Chad said, resources in this context are the basics needed to have a decent quality of life. It's not hard to see how the digitization of currency, under corrupt govt. such as we have, could easily be used to deprive 'the common man' of access to that currency and therefore the things it is used to buy. Check some of the statements in this recent article.

Last month, the Federal Reserve released a much-anticipated paper, laying out the advantages and disadvantages of a digital currency.

The Fed says it's a first step, meant to kickstart an important conversation among policymakers and to gather feedback, from average people to some of the country's largest financial institutions.

Cybersecurity is another critical issue, especially given the uptick in hacks and heists at cryptocurrency exchanges for example.

To implement a digital dollar, the U.S. government would need to modernize the country's financial infrastructure to stave off attacks.
Another argument for creating a digital dollar is to open up digital transactions to Americans who don't have bank accounts. According to the Fed, more than 5% of U.S. households are "unbanked."

Providing them with a digital wallet would allow people to participate in our increasingly cashless financial system.

It would also make it easier for the federal government to distribute benefits to poorer Americans.

So what's next?

Fed Chair Jerome Powell and his colleagues are moving ahead cautiously and methodically.

The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston is also expected to release the results of its research into the technological challenges associated with implementing a CBDC in the U.S.

It would take five-to-ten years to introduce a digital currency in the U.S., several experts say, but they argue policymakers can't sit idly by.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom