Session 18 December 2021

But joking aside, I wonder if the various cultural fashions of braiding our hairs has anything to do with some lost knowledge. Hmm. 🤔

Was looking around, and many articles look to the Egyptians (copied as braiding today), however did not realize, according to this paper - Journal of Investigative Dermatology Symposium Proceedings, that hair styling at that time relates to wigs, as they shaved their heads:

Homer's Ilias

Hairstyles reflect the self-image of individuals against the background of prevailing cultural and political views. Whereas the Egyptians shaved their heads and wore wigs, Greeks let their hair grow, as did Assyrians and Persians. They saw it as a source of life and gave sacrifices of hair for the dead (Il. XIII, 134). As in the bible (e.g., Samson), hair was associated with strength and purity, and, as with the ancient Germanic tribes, with male dignity and liberty. The following discourse will focus on classical iconography as well as the changing habits, fashions, ideas, and even politics concerning hair in the Graeco-Roman world.

Further discussion on hair (protein receivers), this looks to the gods of the day, and some others with hair or no hair:

Hair styles of Greek gods​

Many of the ancient gods can be identified by distinct hairstyles, and these served as models for human hair fashion throughout antiquity. Thus, Zeus, the main god, typically has his hair aligned in an upward, followed by a downward sweep, which then radiates outward, forming a corona of individual strands (Maestri, 1967). Asclepius, the healing god, is the only god to wear his hair similar to Zeus! He also appears as a mature bearded man, but with a milder expression (Graf, 1996). Among the female gods, Hera, Zeus' wife and of royal stature, had shiny, perfumed locks (Il. XIV, 175) covered by a veil. Athena, the city protectress, wore a helmet, with fine curls protruding from underneath. Artemis (Diana) had tightly drawn back, straight hair, whereas Aphrodite (Venus), the Greek goddess of love and beauty, had a similar hairstyle, although with more seductive charm, with a bun on the crown. Demeter wore a diadem, as did Hera, but “with her front hair being unkempt, indicating her sadness because of her raped daughter”, as noted by Winckelmann, a German archeologist.

In contrast to the hairstyles of these noble gods, an antithesis was formed by the world of Dionysos (Bacchus, god of wine) and of his followers who performed orgiastic rites. Dionysos himself is sometimes depicted with hermaphrodite features (BA), with broad hips, a slightly stooped posture, and the long hair combed back into a knot in the neck, ears covered. Satyrs are depicted on vases with front hair standing on end, pointed ears, and little horns on their heads. The maenads, female attendants of the Bacchanalia, left their hair uncombed. The silens had an ivy wreath to cover androgenetic alopecia, as in Homer's time baldness was seen as a sign of ugliness (Il. II, 218). Baldheaded Socrates compared his looks with a Silen. The ancient Greek physician, Hippocrates, was the first to report that eunuchs fail to become bald. The wreath of permanent hair encircling the back and sides of the head is sometimes referred to as the Hippocratic wreath. Mild androgenetic alopecia is exhibited by Homer and by Euripides (BA), the Athenian tragic playwright, with his remaining oily hair hanging shaggy to the sides. In contrast, Plato, the great philosopher, displays full hair (BA), but he wore it unstyled, whereas Pericles (BA), an Athenian democratic statesman re-elected for 15 y, knew how to stage himself—in the fashion of the helmeted Athene, with carefully trimmed beard and locks.

In the spirit of hair, here is a poem on Hair.

Q: (L) Okay, next question:

(LQB) VAERS vax injury database indicates that some vaccine batches are much more toxic than others from the same manufacturer. Is this intentional?

A: Partly, but mainly due to gross incompetence and negligence.
In the latest session of the Corona Investigative Committee, they were talking about analysis of the bad batches, that can be interpreted as an experiment and coordinated effort by the vaccine manufacturers (intention to cause harm):
But honestly, looking at the presentation, I'm not too sure how they would be able to present that convincingly as evidence. Sure, something is certainly not right, but could it be that the production line was contaminated or the process wasn't refined (mRNA vaccines weren't produced on such a big scale before)? I can't get over the feeling that they went way too far with the conclusions.
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-01-03 22-39-52.png

So it is no coincidence that the name Satoshi Nakamoto have different meanings when searched in google which is connected with what Cs said about Bitcoin
I don't know the characters used for Satoshi, but Nakamoto is usually . . .

Naka - the character is a rectangle with a line through it. It means variously the middle or inside of something. It is the first character that China uses in their name which is why they call themselves the middle kingdom.

moto - this means the base, the origin and even the source.

So taken together, Nakamoto is within the source or origin.

Here is one possible representation of the name Satoshi Nakamoto.

(First of all, you should know that in Japan the names would be reversed because the surname - Nakamoto - comes first there.)

1641361497108.png1641361603889.png
Naka Moto
1641362002548.png1641362222126.png
Sato Shi

I already discussed the first two, in this interpretation (who knows), sato is a village, a town, a community (a small one). Shi is a warrior.

I'm also reminded of what Caesar said (session of July 12, 2014):

Let's hold together during the transitional period, and fear nothing.

Thank you for another great session!

Thank you for this session! Lot's to ponder...

And you're absolutely right, Stoneboss! It is worthless to be in a state of fear. What advantage would that bring? None. It is much better to be aware! Fear not, be aware!

''You will only look with your eyes and see the fate of the ignorant and the unaware.''

Also, let's remember what the C's said :
''It's not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts.''

Cheers. : )

i know i'm late with my sincere wishes for a wonderful New Years to all... had a real bad 2021, with both sickness and death in family. beleive me i follow every day what goes on with the Forum.. thank you Laura and the group for your work . kept me sane thru 2021.. this is what happens when you get older , you get sentimental.. appreciate all

i know i'm late with my sincere wishes for a wonderful New Years to all... had a real bad 2021, with both sickness and death in family. beleive me i follow every day what goes on with the Forum.. thank you Laura and the group for your work . kept me sane thru 2021.. this is what happens when you get older , you get sentimental.. appreciate all
Hang in there :hug2:

Thanks for the session!

So for various reasons, family, economic and work-related, I had to take the jab at the beginning of December. That Pfizer nasty dose had an itchy effect on me the first night, then only a sort of nausea feeling that lasted about two weeks.
At the end of December i had the 2nd dose and after reading this session that heat was of some help I tried an adhesive 'heat patch' and went for the biggest one I could find, the one that is usually applied around the neck. That thing has a semi circular shape and would fit about right around the deltoid muscle of the upper arm, where the syringe hits you. After the application the heat lasts for 8 hours, and so I had one while sleeping and a 2nd one in the morning till next bed time and on till the heating effect was dim, about 20 hours in total. Read that it has iron particles in it, that left me a bit concerned but went for it anyway. Chance or not I had almost no pain whatsoever in the arm but a sense of heavyness in the shoulders, didn't experience the itchiness during the night, felt a bit dizzy the next day and the morning of the 2nd day all it was back as normal. That was about positive in my situation, seen that the 2nd shot is usually harder that the 1st.

@dantem, I’d recommend you take sauna baths too or the sauna blanet. My body is still not 100% two months post-jabs but the sauna blanket has helped immensely in breaking sweat and heating the body. The spike protein thing keeps on producing the bad stuff for a considerable length of time.

Hello friends, always when I have doubts, I enter the forum and look in the transcripts, it helps me a lot. Lately I have read about an issue that has always seemed very far from reality to me, but I have found that there are things that seem like science fiction and surpass reality. I have searched the transcripts and the forum but have not found anything solid. Does anyone know if the Cs have said anything about the relationship of 5g antennas with vaccines?

Hello friends, always when I have doubts, I enter the forum and look in the transcripts, it helps me a lot. Lately I have read about an issue that has always seemed very far from reality to me, but I have found that there are things that seem like science fiction and surpass reality. I have searched the transcripts and the forum but have not found anything solid. Does anyone know if the Cs have said anything about the relationship of 5g antennas with vaccines?
Hi iloveuio! Guess that the channel Scottie Tech.info had a look on that matter with very good research. On the same channel you can find more 5G related videos, super informative!

Well, if there is a chip, it should be controlled remotely in some way and what is more useful than the mobile phone network and its latest generation, the 5g, I think the question is obvious 😅

(Joe) In all the vaccines they're releasing for Covid, is there any chipping, or...?

(Niall) They answered that. They suggested it themselves without us asking.

(Joe) Well, that was back then. Are there chips in any of the vaccines they're administering?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Which ones? Pfizer?

A: Selective and specific.

Q: (Joe) And what is the purpose of these chips that are administered selectively?

A: Control.

Q: (Joe) Control of individuals?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What kind of control can they affect with those?

A: Tracking and other

In the latest session of the Corona Investigative Committee, they were talking about analysis of the bad batches, that can be interpreted as an experiment and coordinated effort by the vaccine manufacturers (intention to cause harm):
But honestly, looking at the presentation, I'm not too sure how they would be able to present that convincingly as evidence. Sure, something is certainly not right, but could it be that the production line was contaminated or the process wasn't refined (mRNA vaccines weren't produced on such a big scale before)? I can't get over the feeling that they went way too far with the conclusions.
I watched today the whole Mike Yeadon presentation on Corona Investigative Committee, and I changed my mind a bit about manufacturing errors (haven't seen his presentation, because I was listening in the car). These two slides look terrifying:
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-01-09 12-26-51.png
(flu vaccines, all years)

Zrzut ekranu z 2022-01-09 12-27-06.png
(COVID-19 vaccines, all years)

You can see how bad are the COVID-19 ones compared to flu vaccine outliners (bottom chart, far fight). How this wasn't noticed by the FDA?
His main points are:
  • Big Pharma knows how to do billions of billions of products without manufacturing errors, they mastered the process of manufacturing reproducibly
  • From his perspective, those aren't manufacturing errors, but different products
  • Manufacturing errors manifest differently (much larger registered adverse events IIRC)
  • The same spikes of adverse events are observed in other manufacturers, using different technologies (mRNA vs viral vector vaccines)
  • Pharmaceutical products do degrade over time, but it is seen in the loss of their potency rather than AE spikes
I highly recommend watching this one to form an opinion (I hope mine wasn't misleading). It starts in about the 45th minute of the video.

Thank you for this session and the opportunity to participate! Still catching up on this thread after time off during the holidays. I'm also a tiger in the Chinese Zodiac. It seems like it will be an interesting year and has already been a rocky start in this first week. 🌊🐅

Back
Top Bottom