Session 26 February 2022

The portal may be at the Lysa Hora (Bald Mountain) park near Kiev:
I also thought about that, there are several such mountains in Kiev.
But it is actually in Kiev, but not near Kiev, however not far from borders.

Nevertheless, during USSR there was some factory, I dont remember exactly, then during WW2 it was occupied by nazis in 1941.
They use it for tanks storing as it says officially.
In 1943 during the liberation of Kiev USSR capture it, but nazis broke the enters before they come.

A possible relationship....?

8 de noviembre de 2021 por Personal de noticias / Fuente
According to a study published in the journal Geology, samples of glassy slabs found in the Atacama Desert, northern Chile, contain tiny fragments with minerals often found in rocks of extraterrestrial origin; those minerals closely match the composition of material returned to Earth by NASA’s Stardust mission, which sampled the particles from a comet called Wild 2; those minerals are likely the remains of a cometary body — most likely a comet with a composition similar to Wild 2 — that streamed down after the explosion that melted the sandy surface below.

By: Chile Travel - 28 August, 2021

The Atacama Desert (Spanish: Desierto de Atacama)
Legends

A fascinating archive of past events within the Yukon.

And from the Travel Channel there insights of the Alaska Triangle
Dated Aug 28, 2020

Cangzhou, Hebei Province
38°18′17″N 116°50′19″E

Well Maat and c.a., maybe yes, maybe not... I personally see the glass as a product of the cometary impact and not as collateral results of this portal... the Cs gave the arrival date of these approximately 85,000 years ago as we measure time, although it would be naive to think that the portal could have been used only that time, it is also possible that bodies from the outer space are attracted to this place by means of geological-physical properties to which the portal would be related, they also consider that due to erosion and sand, possible marks of electrical interactions or others could be lost, but what I leave it here because I find that it is too much speculation at the moment.
p.s: about the UFOs, well yes.

How to protect ourselves from the virus from space?:-(

With diet and acquisition of knowledge, for you and for whoever reads me if you had not considered it, but perhaps if I allow myself to include myself, we will have to get used to the idea that we may lose many relatives and loved ones.

October 18, 1994
Q : (L) Quelle est l’origine du swastika ?
R : Orientale. Signifiait la suprémité.

perhaps this could be true, it could be used as a religious symbol of the supremacy of gods, goddesses or ideas... or in the case of the Nazis if that meaning was given to them by seeing themselves with absolute superiority or in a hierarchical level with respect to the others.

I wonder about this. If the Kantekkians barely managed to escape their home planet which they destroyed, how would they now come to revitalize the human race? More likely they came to infect the human race with their special dose of hatred and violence. We are now fully infected and proceeding to destroy our planet

In addition to what Pierre said, there is also this, although they have destroyed their planet, we do not know much about what the process is really like and why it happened exactly... so it is not excluded that there are factions with SAO orientations
September 24, 1995

Q: (L) So, there is some interesting connection! (RC) Does it mean "warrior race?"

A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were
"lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.

So if the Nazis were driven to destroy the Jews without fully understanding why, I suppose that could cut the other way too, with Putin driven to de-nazify Ukraine without fully realizing the 4d sts ultimate implications. Although he could understand that too.
they are not the only ones with "Aryan" genes in the same section, the Vielorussians are mentioned as even closer and by the way the SAS forces want to prevent Putin's actions and keep Ukraine.

We will have to be attentive to whether more cases accumulate, it may be that in a while pillars of light and chariots of fire will begin to appear.

Can you simple explain me how Putin is a good guy? I understand he's against western psychopaths. I understand they made negative agenda towards him (in last few years or more). I've seen how the annexation could be 'peaceful' (like Tibet, with later repressions, rebels and blood) and how they possibly didn't plan to attack civilians, towns etc. directly. I understand Zelenski could be leaded by psychopaths (having that romantic vibe like Warsaw trying to save their city from Nazi). Still, there are unarmed, evacuating civilians killed by Russians. Women are raped and killed by Russians (you will possibly tell me it's not Russians). Russians shot the city square (you will possibly tell me it's not them), rocket-shoot church, bombed a city hall at 8 am (you will possibly tell me it's not Russians), destroy resisting towns and villages. And you claim that it's all in the name of stopping the western psychopaths. Russian soldiers are dying, despite animals and psychos there are some naive troops. And you tell me it's in the name of stopping the psychopathy. Yet you talk about psychopaths and Putin preparing to this and laugh since a few days happy that it ends their establishment. Do you realize that from an external perspective, it sounds completely nuts? Being in your shelter, if you had knowledge and power of Putin: knowing these consequences, would you allow it to happen? Russians shot a public plane in 2014 killing 300, is their agenda telling it wasn't Russians? What if I believed that Putin is a good guy nevertheless and stayed with my family and children around Ukraine, making them shot? Wouldn't it make me an idiot? And is the higher values eternal thing that tempting? It reminds me of something.
further back in the comments Laura left a response to a similar comment and gave other similar answers in the thread of the conflict in ukraine, please read it.
this is a war and by its nature Putin cannot control all the factors or think or be ultimately responsible for the actions of each individual in his army, I think you should stop having a materialistic view of things, it is the soul that matters... psychopaths here in third density are not stopped by turning the other cheek, much less with words... they are leading this world to imminent annihilation and it may be that in the future a good part of it will succeed.

Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.
Maybe C's ment the Old Kiev, so it may be on the territory of Kiev we know it right now.
There are a lot of tunnels in Kiev, their area is larger than Old Kiev area itself.

It may be Babyn Yar or somewhere near, more than 100.000 people were killed there.

I think that it would be good to check what nazis were interested in Kiev during WW2, excpesially Ahnenerbe.

There was a master plan east.
Link wiki

440px-Generalplan_Ost-en.svg.png

After being appointed Commissioner for the Strengthening of the German Race, Himmler set to work with Konrad Meyer on developing a plan for three large German colonies in the eastern occupied territories. Leningrad, northern Poland and the Crimea would be the focal points of these colonies intended to spread the Aryan race. The Crimean colony was called Gotengau, or “Goth district”, in honor of the Crimean Goths who had settled there and were believed to be Aryan ancestors of the Germans.[32]

Himmler estimated that Aryanization of the region would take twenty years, first expelling all the undesirable populations, then re-distributing the territory to appropriate Aryan populations. In addition to changing the demographics of the region, Himmler also intended to plant oak and beech trees to replicate traditional German forests, as well as plant new crops brought back from Tibet. To achieve the latter end, Himmler ordered a new institution set up by the Ahnenerbe and headed by Schäfer. A station was then set up near the Austrian town of Graz where Schäfer set to work with seven other scientists to develop new crops for the Reich.

The final piece of the puzzle fell into place after Hitler read a work by Alfred Frauenfeld which suggested resettling inhabitants of South Tyrol, believed by some to be descendants of the Goths, to Crimea. In 1939 the South Tyroleans were ordered by Hitler and Benito Mussolini to vote on whether they wanted to remain in Italy and accept assimilation or emigrate to Germany. Over 80% chose the latter (for details see South Tyrol Option Agreement). Himmler presented Master Plan East (Generalplan Ost) to Hitler and received approval in July 1942.

Full implementation of the plan was not feasible because of the war, but a small colony was founded around Himmler's field headquarters at Hegewald,[54] near Kiev. Starting on October 10, 1942, Himmler's troops deported 10,623 Ukrainians from the area in cattle cars before bringing in trains of ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) from northern Ukraine.[32] The SS authorities gave families supplies as well as land, but also informed them of quotas of food they would be required to produce for the SS.

This is an interesting, it is a short term lived colony, called Hegewald (colony) near Kiev, located in Zhitomir region.

HegewaldColonyMap.png

Link

Before this session, I thought that the new deadly space virus would coincide with April Drop Dead Date. Now, I am not so sure about that anymore. There must be reason why the C's are trying to focus our attention on "who" is going to "drop dead." If April Drop Dead Date could impact 80% of the population (just like a deadly virus, let's say), why would the C's invite us to narrow down the search for "who" is going to be affected by such an event? With that question in mind, I would tend to believe that there will be a major surprise, for a small group of people, possibly at the end of April during French elections.

Maybe April Drop Dead Date and Triple-Bad Day are related?
I read this from Cliff High on Twitter

Another holocaust is happening to the Jewish people, this time at the hands of Tony Fauci, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Albert Bourla of Pfizer and every other jab-pushing globalist who foisted Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” on them and the rest of the world.

According to new reports, the vast majority of “fully vaccinated” Israelis are now suffering adverse reactions, many of them serious, because of the injections. The bodies are piling up, in other words.

And by the way oldest swastika symbol was found in Ukraine so it makes sense that Kantekkians landed there and that you have so high nazi energies there.

More info about the oldest swastika symbol found in Ukraine:

The earliest known swastika is from 10,000 BCE – part of "an intricate meander pattern of joined-up swastikas" found on a late paleolithic figurine of a bird, carved from mammoth ivory, found in Mezine, Ukraine. It has been suggested that this swastika may be a stylised picture of a stork in flight.[58]

I think the two events are separated: A space virus introduced by 4 SDS (plague 2.0) via meteorites AND possession of human beings by 4 SDS via the portal in Ukraine.
Yes, I can't conceive of them happening at the same time, or at the same time in the same place. That would be akin to making a mess of the place you are going to live in... before you moved in... :shock:

Thank you very much for this session, so the virus from space / 4D sts might be released very soon
First we need a space rock.... The virus - if one is hitchhiking on board - needs to be able to survive the impact, (or explosion in the air) and get carried by the air currents around the globe. Then, of course it needs susceptible hosts. This is where mandating that toxic vacca vacca comes into play, or at least partly, in my opinion.

Very interesting. It reminds me of the duality we live in. Good and bad, night and day, hot and cold and all the states in between the two extremes. This symbol as the Nazis used it, as well as it's mirror image.

Could symbols have both positive and negative meanings? This one sure did get hijacked by the Nazis in the 1930s and 40s. While I think this one is more known for it's negative connotations, what about all the other symbols out there? The one that came to mind was the Ankh symbol which appeared to be popular in Ancient Egypt.

I wonder what the symbol for Kantek was, before they blew it up?

I wonder what the symbol for Kantek was, before they blew it up?
I kept on thinking about that, and wondered if it wouldn't be the symbol for Ceres which is the largest asteroid in the asteroid belt (rubble?) that separates Mars and Jupiter.
I can certainly see the similarity with the Ankh, but also it is most similar to the astrological symbol for Venus! And Venus didn't get destroyed.

Actually I'm confused here, if Kantekians origionaly Ukrainians and Russian of Belarus are closer to original Ukrainians, why than 4d STS need those Ukrainians in Ukraine to download STS beings into them if they are not originaly Kantekians ?
Dont understand me wrong, i dont mean that 4d STS should take Belarusian)
I think the significance was the location, not necessarily the makeup of the people in the area.

The earliest known swastika is from 10,000 BCE – part of "an intricate meander pattern of joined-up swastikas" found on a late paleolithic figurine of a bird, carved from mammoth ivory, found in Mezine, Ukraine. It has been suggested that this swastika may be a stylised picture of a stork in flight.[58]

Coincidentaly or not, 10,000 BCE is almost coeval with the younger Dryas, a period of intense cometary activity.

The Silk Book displays drawings of comets. Number 29 is reminiscent of a swastika:

svast3ka4.jpg

The happy discovery, in 1973 at Ma Wang Dui in China (Hunan province), of multiple archaeological finds (including the oldest known version of the Yi-King) and particularly of a roll of silk now known as " The Book of Silk" allows you to get a new idea about a considerable number of symbols* whose meaning had been lost or had evolved so much that it no longer had anything to do with the original creation.
In a tomb of the Han dynasty dating from the ~2nd century BCE, a silk ribbon of about 1.5 m was found. long dated to the ~4th century BCE (about 2,300 years ago). The commentary indicates that it is an inventory of the various aspects of comets (or meteorites, in any case of celestial bodies) observed by the astronomers of the Court. Twenty-nine aspects are represented:
“Many of these designs are 'talkative' and bear an amazing resemblance to well-known symbols. For example number 24 is reminiscent of a menorah, one of the main symbols of Judaism; No. 27 recalls a schematic representation of the Celtic god* Cernunnos*, horned god with deer antlers, etc. (and one can certainly find other similarities...) Needless to say that number 29, immediately and obviously associated with a swastika, attracted attention for its singularity. Indeed, if the twenty-eight other signs have certain similarities, this one "staggers" somewhat overall...
Swastikas and comets? As a representation of a comet, this must have presented itself to the observer from the front, being of the same type as comet Hale-Bopp which visited our sky in 1997, that is to say a comet in rotation on its axis due to gas eruptions. It is the only known representation of a swastika clearly associated with a comet and as such this document is very valuable because it provides the key to understanding the importance of the diffusion and the very great antiquity of this symbol.

Several authors have made the connection between certain comets and the swastika symbol:

In their 1985 book Comet, Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan argue that the appearance of a spinning comet with a four-pointed tail as early as 2000 BCE could explain why the swastika is found in cultures of the Ancient World and pre-Colombian Americas. The Han dynasty (2nd century BCE) Silk Book depicts such a comet with a swastika-like symbol. [49]

Bob Kobres, in a 1992 article, argues that the swastika-shaped comet on the Han dynasty manuscript was labeled "long-tailed pheasant star" because of its resemblance to the foot or the footprint of a bird. [50] Similar comparisons had been made by J. F. Hewitt in 1907, [51] as well as a 1908 article in Good Housekeeping. [52] Kobres goes on to suggest an association of mythological birds and comets also outside of China. [50]

If Russia is concerned about biological weapons labs, they should come out and say so, clearly and unambiguously. A shred of proof would be helpful as well...
What makes you think that you would ever hear anything remotely true about people who are perceived as "enemies", or opposers of those that control the planet? And if you did hear the truth, would you believe it? The impression I get from most of the internet groups I belong to, is that even the most sceptical people are completely confused by the whole situation and they don't know where to get good information from.

I've just spent a week with family members who were virtually frothing at the mouth about Putin because of what they have been told on TV. They are not interested in the truth, if it contradicts the PTB's narrative. They are completely controlled by propaganda. They believe anything the PTB say about Putin, Russia and even the 'holy magical needle'.

I think that even people who know nothing about any of these issues are less biased than they are. It's quite crazy as well as disappointing.

(Alejo) Are there any other such download portals on the planet?

(L) Yes, we already discussed that. There's one in Israel. Are there any others besides Israel and Ukraine?

A: China, North America, South America.

Q: (Artemis) Is the North America one in Canada or…?

A: Canada.

Q: (Artemis) I knew it!

(L) You knew it? Yes! [laughter]

(Artemis) Yukon.

(L) Oooh, you're right! The Yukon! CREEPY stuff happens in the Yukon. [laughter] It's true.

(Andromeda) Oh, yeah!

After cross posting to the 411 Missing thread, had a look to find this from the atpn (Aboriginal Peoples Television Network):

"It Came From Heaven" Giant UFO in Yukon Territory, Canada APTN, January 21, 2007 "In December of 1996 approximately 31 people claimed to have witnessed a giant UFO along a 340 km stretch of highway in Yukon. We talk to a UFOologist who investigated the event and discuss with witnesses their experiences on that evening. We also discuss the aboriginal historical perspective on the UFO phenomenon in Yukon with a local Elder." All about this case: http://www.ufobc.ca/yukon/22index.htm

There is also (likely many books have been written) this book titled Strange Things Done: Murder in Yukon History

Yukon History has its fair share of unique characters and fascinating events. Contemporary Yukoners talk about the colourful 5 per cent, quirky individuals who have come to Canadas North to find or reinvent themselves. Northern literature is full of accounts of mad trappers, jilted lovers, miners driven mad by cabin fever, sub-Arctic desperados and victims of racial tensions. In reality, the passions and angers that drove people to murder in the Yukon were more basic and common than popular culture suggests. Strange Things Done explores the inner dynamics of Yukon society through the exploration of these extraordinary events. Klondike lore is full of accounts of the exploits of Dangerous Dan McGrew, Sergeant Preston of the Mounted, and the Mad Trapper of Rat River. The stories vary from outright fabrications to northern fantasies and, on occasion, real-life accounts. Strange Things Done investigates a series of murders in the pre-World War II Yukon, exploring the boundaries between myths and historical events. reconstructed from court evidence and police records, and the broader social and cultural context within which these violent deaths occurred. The murder case studies provide a unique and penetrating perspective on key aspects of Yukon history, such as Native-newcomer relations, mental illness and the folklore about cabin fever, the role of immigrants in northern society, violence in the gold fields, and the role of the police and courts in regulating social behaviour. The investigation of these capital cases also illustrates the fear and paranoia which gripped the territory in the aftermath of a murder, and the society's insistence on quick and retributive justice when offenders were caught and convicted. The Yukon experienced fewer murders than popular literature would suggest, and fewer than most would expect given the region's intense and dramatic history, but those that did occur illustrate the passions, frustrations, angers and human frailties that are present in all societies. reacted also reveals specific and important aspects of territorial society.

A: There are many activities at present being driven by 4D STS to further their aims of preparing a suitable population for their benefit in numerous ways.
Q: (L) So, they want a slave population, they want soldiers, they want maybe bodies that they can incarnate into themselves?
A: Yes. All that and more.
Q: (Pierre) For this purpose, they're trying to fine-tune and select the proper genetics of human beings - to design the best vehicles?
A: Yes

From my perspective, it looks like they have succeeded. But not just in that region, in the whole world.

Back
Top Bottom