Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

I‘m not much of expert on Musk, who he is, or what he is doing (I‘m not that interested actually), but if you listen to just the first couple of minutes in the following latest interview with him, a whole number of points come to mind, and I think one gets a pretty good picture:

- Everything he is says and seems to be doing has the mainstream materialistic worldview as basis which is packed with so many lies.

- When you create, build and do things on such a big bedrock of lies, how much „good“ can it produce? How stable is it?

- It seems to me that Musk is very mainstream and therefore a quite „normal“ every day person, and he might really want to do „good things“. The big problem seems to be though that he bases pretty much all of „his ideas“ and „his inventions“ on mainstream lies in every sphere. He likely believes all those lies himself and is pretty uneducated in what reality actually looks like in many areas, therefore, on that count alone, it is reasonable to say that he isn’t very smart. As is the case with many mainstream people (in one way or the other): he is pretty ignorant about many things.

- So, as the saying goes: the road to hell is paved with good intentions. And especially when those intentions are based on big lies and ignorance on so many levels

Last edited:
As said before, I‘m not familiar with any details, so take it with a grain of salt or correct me if I'm wrong.

Does anyone really think that the officially „richest person on earth“, with a net worth of $273 billion, would „buy twitter“ for $44 billion (16% of his fortune) from his own money? So much money out of his own pocket for twitter, of all things?

Listen to what Musk himself said before „he bought it“:

So, if I understood it correctly, it isn't Musk who "bought" it actually, but the quote, paraphrasing; "around 2000 or so shareholders that are allowed by the law in a private company". Musk wanted to retain as much of those shareholders as possible (according to the law around 2000 maximum for a private company) so that they go a long in investing their money into "buying it". Right?

Here are the top 10 shareholders of twitter according to CNN:

twitter shareholders.png

Last edited:
As many have shared here, I think we'll just have to wait and see. A lot of liberals went nuts after hearing about the twitter takeover so that could be something, but then again, Mr. Musk has talked about putting implants into peoples brains. He's also one of the richest people in the world so I'm sure he's been spoken to about some agendas 9this is just me assuming). Only time will show what his true intentions are and what all of this will lead to.

I know we need to have some critical distance when it comes to Musk, but based only on his tweets and replies to other tweets it sure appears as though he's another liberal who has been red-pilled by his own party's behavior. At the very least, him calling out media outlets and their journalists can help open other people's eyes.

Here's the latest Tweet from Musk regarding his Twitter purchase:

I was curious as to why he'd post that and happened to see a video by attorney Richard Hoeg breaking it down. It's about 23 minutes. The gist of it is that he thought Elon was either looking for a way to back out of the deal since Twitter made misleading statements regarding their users, or he was trying to lower the price. He does a great breakdown of the whole thing.

About Hoeg:

Richard Hoeg, the managing partner of The Hoeg Law Firm, PLLC, has practiced for more than a decade at some of the country's largest law firms, representing IT, software, video game, and other technology companies, as well as the individuals and institutions which fund them.

I was curious as to why he'd post that and happened to see a video by attorney Richard Hoeg breaking it down. It's about 23 minutes. The gist of it is that he thought Elon was either looking for a way to back out of the deal since Twitter made misleading statements regarding their users, or he was trying to lower the price. He does a great breakdown of the whole thing.

Yeah, that's what I thought. When you buy a company, the digital assets like mailing list subscribers, their engagement, lists of contacts etc. are all factored in. Naturally for twitter the number of users, engagement, monetizability etc. are its assets. So either the deal wasn't really "closed" in the sense that there were still details to be worked out (like such numbers), or numbers were faked and penalties etc. apply, or Musk is using some tricks to lower the price, or a combination...

I don't know what this means in the grand scheme of things, but it certainly has sent shockwaves throughout and there's been a lot of negative press from the liberal media's side of things. That in itself is enough to leave me a little more than intrigued about how this will all develop. Will Trump be allowed back on? Are they going to kibosh the stranglehold on free speech? Musk has said he will. So let's wait and see.
Well now I’ve read that the deal is temporarily in abeyance. Are different interested parties playing games, have shareholders changed their stance, is the billionaire having second thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom