Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

I think one way of looking at this is that IF we want to think in terms of a grand conspiracy here, it is not that "they" have planned for Musk to take over, simulate a battle between different oligarchic factions to trap us etc. muahaha. The "grand conspiracy" that seems to lead humanity down the dark path for a looong time can often be only discerned after the fact, where you go like "huh, how did all of that fit in so neatly together, when the people involved couldn't possibly foresee all the later developments?" Hence the idea of a hyperdimensional control system, as opposed to a purely human one.

So it's more about currents and patterns in thought, and the "evolution" of society. So for example, the time was simply ripe for a "punk entrepreneur" like Elon Musk to emerge, as opposed to the oldschool patriarchs of yesterday. Many in the establishment knew that and so built him up and supported him, and the fact that he is in line with many of their interests and agendas helped, of course.

And now, it seems that the zeitgeist is shifting again somewhat, where more and more people have had enough with Wokeism and Libtardism, which clearly has gone too far (especially with the Covid thing), and this includes some oligarchs like Musk. This creates a tension among certain factions, and new developments like the Twitter takeover.

But in the bigger scheme, all this might serve yet another purpose that we don't know about. The fact that Musk is a die-hard materialist and chips-impanter and Ukraine-supporter certainly doesn't command confidence that it will be positive, at least not directly.

The question is: who "manages" the zeitgeist? Who subtly controls the currents shaping our thought, and therefore society, over decades, centuries and millennia? It certainly isn't Klaus Schwab or Elon Musk; in a way, they are "just" shaped by the zeitgeist and various mind programs like the rest of us (although that is not the whole story, of course.)

In other words, both can be true: that Musk is sincere and has good intentions as far as his understanding of reality allows him to, AND that he is ultimately used to advance agendas we may not know about for a while. At the end of the day, if there aren't enough people who start walking the straight and narrow for real, nothing can change for the better, no matter who runs Twitter.
The exact same conclusion, of covert ''guidance', is concluded by Polly, after looking at scientific advisory roles held by a hand of people, traced back to the end of the second World War.

Soros, Soviets, Science and Blood - Fascinating History!

"By their fruits you shall know them"

I'm just going to wait and see what Musk does, I have no reason to trust him and many reasons to doubt his level of awareness, which makes him even less trustworthy. I suspect money and attention are his main motivations.

I think one way of looking at this is that IF we want to think in terms of a grand conspiracy here, it is not that "they" have planned for Musk to take over, simulate a battle between different oligarchic factions to trap us etc. muahaha. The "grand conspiracy" that seems to lead humanity down the dark path for a looong time can often be only discerned after the fact, where you go like "huh, how did all of that fit in so neatly together, when the people involved couldn't possibly foresee all the later developments?" Hence the idea of a hyperdimensional control system, as opposed to a purely human one.

So it's more about currents and patterns in thought, and the "evolution" of society. So for example, the time was simply ripe for a "punk entrepreneur" like Elon Musk to emerge, as opposed to the oldschool patriarchs of yesterday. Many in the establishment knew that and so built him up and supported him, and the fact that he is in line with many of their interests and agendas helped, of course.

And now, it seems that the zeitgeist is shifting again somewhat, where more and more people have had enough with Wokeism and Libtardism, which clearly has gone too far (especially with the Covid thing), and this includes some oligarchs like Musk. This creates a tension among certain factions, and new developments like the Twitter takeover.

But in the bigger scheme, all this might serve yet another purpose that we don't know about. The fact that Musk is a die-hard materialist and chips-impanter and Ukraine-supporter certainly doesn't command confidence that it will be positive, at least not directly.

The question is: who "manages" the zeitgeist? Who subtly controls the currents shaping our thought, and therefore society, over decades, centuries and millennia? It certainly isn't Klaus Schwab or Elon Musk; in a way, they are "just" shaped by the zeitgeist and various mind programs like the rest of us (although that is not the whole story, of course.)

In other words, both can be true: that Musk is sincere and has good intentions as far as his understanding of reality allows him to, AND that he is ultimately used to advance agendas we may not know about for a while. At the end of the day, if there aren't enough people who start walking the straight and narrow for real, nothing can change for the better, no matter who runs Twitter.
Great read on the situation, Luc. What has been rolling around my head regarding this Musk/Twitter thing is the 'postive corona virus' - I don't know why. But what effects can be seen from that and can you include Musk/Twitter? You write about the control system doing what it does, but I see another force at work, regardless of how things pan out. Maybe I'm being naive.

I was also thinking about this, maybe what they want is for people to come back to the places where they could actually manufacture a reality and sell a certain perception of that reality... to maintain it as centralized as possible. After 2020 a lot of people went elsewhere.
Like a huge honeypot installed by the PTBs.

About Twitter and the Musk thing - this is a personal experience. I've had an account for many years and of course I reposted 'Signs of the Times and Cass stuff" but always keeping a balance with original art and music by artists I follow. I wasn't getting many likes, whatever? Yet in the last two days, hummm... I'm getting likes and reposts and new followers like never before? I don't want to be read as constipated but if the trend keeps up, it shows that we are 'shadow banned' - either that or the words we use... Yet I am always careful that way?! I even change the titles to male it more palatable? Personal experience? Never had more than 5 likes before?

Last edited:
About Twitter and the Musk thing - this is a personal experience. I've had an account for many years and of course I reposted 'Signs of the Times and Cass stuff" but always keeping a balance with original art and music by artists I follow. I wasn't getting many likes, whatever? Yet in the last two days, hummm... I'm getting likes and reposts and new followers like never before? I don't want to be read as constipated but if the trend keeps up, it shows that we are 'shadow banned' - either that or the words we use... Yet I am always careful that way?! I even change the titles to male it more palatable? Personal experience?

Error
'This account doesn't exist'

Error
Works for me.

Elon Musk Exposed.

"The fake genius to help lead humanity into the abyss".

A good article (and comments) expanding on that video:

Our Fren Elon

A few highlights:

Clinging to the hope of a Billionaire troll resurrecting the corpse of a bird we should all let die, borne of a centralized corrupt system that colludes with the state to censor and blacklist citizens while collecting data to spy on them, and that has open contempt for the Bill of Rights is called missing the bigger picture.

Everyone’s having a field day watching the illiberals freak out over Twitter potentially have some level of “free speech” restoration applied in the wake of Elon Musk’s offer to buy the company and take it private. And as usual, the hysteria of the crowd is blinding people to the truth.

For the third post in a row: Twitter has the highest concentration of retards anywhere in the digital universe. But that’s only one truth.
In 2020 Elon Musk’s net worth was ~$30 Billion. One year later (you know what happened that year) he was worth $240 Billion.

How did Tesla’s stock suddenly take off?
The lockdowners at home with their freshly downloaded Robinhood trading apps and their newly minted Government stimmy checks bought up Tesla stock like it was Kozmo.com in 1999. Hedge funds and dumber funds followed. Everyone followed the fed largesse (inflation), the main street stimmy checks, the frothy market madness, and even with some well-timed fabricated company news tweets by the man himself voila Tesla stock went to the moon.

Much of Tesla’s success is owed to government tax credits and rebates. ... They say it’s “for the environment” but that’s also a load of Elon. The amount of carbon expended by mining all the rare minerals like cobalt and lithium needed to make a single EV battery is greater than simply burning good old-fashioned Texas tea. They’ve fooled two generations or more into thinking an electric revolution will save the planet. It’s just another in a long line of many market and social engineering schemes. One that has helped our fren Elon become a quarter trillionaire.

Musk has said he’d eliminate anonymity to deal with the Twitter bot problem. That’s exactly what the World Economic Forum wants to do by eliminating cash and forcing us to have digital IDs ... Eliminating online anonymity is a stepping stone to tyranny.

When you see all the mad hysteria over Elon buying Twitter, remember he’s the guy with billions in military contracts, who sucks the government teet, has made his billions on paper (no sales reflecting that net worth) and who has another company that literally wants to put chips in people’s brains.

Elon bragged about helping the Ukrainian cokehead and his regime stay online during the early days of the war to counter Russian frequency interference, offering his network of nifty interconnected satellites. Oh, how noble. But if he can use them by offering access to those he likes (Nazis), won’t he have the power then to hurt people he might not like by turning them off?

As the conservatives and libertarians gloat about shitlibs eating crow at the prospect of our fren Elon buying Twitter, just remember who he is and how irrelevant Twitter will be one day very soon.

Error
Sorry! Works now in Québec? There may be glitches? It just stood out to me as weird in a funny way! Keeps growing??? A single photo? Dozens of new followers? I do what I do and don't pay much attention as to how many likes usually - but this caught my attention... fleeting thought! :-)

Last edited:
Sorry! Works now in Québec? There may be glitches? It just stood out to me as weird in a funny way! Keeps growing??? A single photo? Dozens of new followers? I do what I do and don't pay much attention as to how many likes usually - but this caught my attention... fleeting thought! :-)
I agree, weird. I will check my profile as well. It will be interesting to see whether I’ll replicate your experience. :-)

The problem I have with this hypothesis is that when I consider the alternative - would they have preferred to let the current Twitter board run things indefinitely, even to the detriment of Twitters audience numbers and stock price, the answer I always arrive at is, "Yes". Not saying that Musk's reshaping of Twitter can't be advantageous for them in some way, just that I can't see it as being their preferred optimal outcome.
Good point,

The more I think about it, the more of a false prophet feeling I get from this whole saga.

Back
Top Bottom