Russian astrologer Svetlana Dragan

Svetlana Dragan has added an update on her website: Обновление 2022. Вода

It's all about water and I'm not sure how to "digest it". A quick summary:

The conjunction of Pluto, White Moon, and the Sun on Epiphany this year has purified and energized our Planet's crystalline grid. This coincides with a timing of an upgrade of the water program, which in turn is connected to some functions of the earth's crystalline grids and the role of water is extremely important this year. It's as if the earth's crystalline grid instructs water to abandon previous memory and algorithms by loading the program of complete purification.

As all human beings are the reflection of the codes of water, this will have an impact on our bodies and minds. Similar to the dead and living water, as per many myths, that was used to sprinkle a hero to allow him to be reborn like new, we could utilize such revival properties of water if we manage to understand this process.

Including the crystalline factor to the property of water, we could change ourselves, our bodies, physics, energy flows, and those harmonic algorithms that create the whole process associated with consciousness.

This year the most important time will take place in April and will be associated with water. It will be a mass awakening induced by the new properties of water and its integration into civilizational processes.

The paramagnetic properties of crystalline structures and water are associated with an unlimited source of energy and the ability to control space and time. As strange as it sounds, this will soon be utilized to acquire energy and will allow us to work with time and even with consciousness. It will also become a new and interesting toy in other science fields.

A desire to be cured will require a change in frequency as per previous attempts of Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov.

The whole process is similar to immersing a crystal into water, which loads it with information encoded in the crystal. But water has also other properties. It could be, for example, a mirror which while distorted could bring an object closer, shortening the visual distance to it which could somehow allow playing with time.

But that's not all. Imagine that you threw a stone into the water and went in circles, this is wave interference. That is, you can make it so that any sent wave, with a certain impulse or inherent meaning, will also interfere. And you do not need a linear signal, this signal will cover the space in all directions. And if we go further, then we will already be dealing with multidimensional structures.

That's what water is! And that's how important it is to understand how it, for example, interacts with crystals.

The whole process is similar to immersing a crystal into water, which loads it with information encoded in the crystal.
Sounds something like homeopathy. But even if they do discover such a thing, we still have a world ruled by psychopaths and a populace that has been afraid and captive for about two years. Wouldn't they just use this for more control?

Wouldn't they just use this for more control?
Difficult to say. Potentially, water can act on a more fundamental atomic or sub-atomic level and thus bring about more radical re-ordering and restructuring changes namely in humans. Remember that when counting our molecules, we are composed of about 99% water! That's a hegemony!
Not to mention destructive water action at the larger scales -- floods, tsunamis, snow, hail etc.
I'm stocking up on popcorn for April :-P

Dragan seems to be a good astrologer but I wouldn't try to "digest" everything she posts on her website. For example this water video has nothing to do with astrology but based on ideas Dragan borrowed somewhere else. She has all the rights to believe anything she wants, and we need to apply discernment.

In her last video published on YouTube she did mention Italy and something brewing there in mid March. That caught my eye considering how nuts and arrogant the italian deep state has become.

Will wait and see, there ain't too long to wait until March, it's almost around the corner.

Sounds something like homeopathy. But even if they do discover such a thing, we still have a world ruled by psychopaths and a populace that has been afraid and captive for about two years. Wouldn't they just use this for more control?
I suspect that “they”already know things like what is described here evident by the controlling influences we have been under since the fall. It is us that must discover and learn the mechanics of consciousness.

A desire to be cured will require a change in frequency as per previous attempts of Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov.

Interesting she mentions Grebennikov.. the man who claimed (with no evidence AFAIK) to have discovered sort of force field and antigravitational properties of the geometries of cavities in certain insect shells... even to have built a flying platform with these insect shells attached, on which (he wrote) he flew around over the countryside.. and that the effect of the field looked, from outside the field, like a light, sort of like a ufo, IIRC..

Very interesting and somehow sounds like it could possibly make sense - geometry, light - but it always sounded to me like a sort of wishful fantasy, only maybe partially inspired by something he discovered... but who knows! Last time I looked, years ago, there was so little online about him, in english at least.. and I liked his writing, and how he was just a cool weirdo who liked camping, and bugs.... I wonder exactly what Svetlana Dragan is referring to.. must look him up again...

(there are several mentions of him on the forum but, not really much, as far as I can see..)

Dragan seems to be a good astrologer but I wouldn't try to "digest" everything she posts on her website. For example this water video has nothing to do with astrology but based on ideas Dragan borrowed somewhere else. She has all the rights to believe anything she wants, and we need to apply discernment.
Yes agree, treat nothing as prophecy or gospel, rather ideas and avenues to extend our own research. Perhaps there are some pearls of knowledge contained within.

Svetlana Dragan has added an update on her website: Обновление 2022. Вода

It's all about water and I'm not sure how to "digest it". A quick summary:

The conjunction of Pluto, White Moon, and the Sun on Epiphany this year has purified and energized our Planet's crystalline grid. This coincides with a timing of an upgrade of the water program, which in turn is connected to some functions of the earth's crystalline grids and the role of water is extremely important this year. It's as if the earth's crystalline grid instructs water to abandon previous memory and algorithms by loading the program of complete purification.

As all human beings are the reflection of the codes of water, this will have an impact on our bodies and minds. Similar to the dead and living water, as per many myths, that was used to sprinkle a hero to allow him to be reborn like new, we could utilize such revival properties of water if we manage to understand this process.

Including the crystalline factor to the property of water, we could change ourselves, our bodies, physics, energy flows, and those harmonic algorithms that create the whole process associated with consciousness.

This year the most important time will take place in April and will be associated with water. It will be a mass awakening induced by the new properties of water and its integration into civilizational processes.

The paramagnetic properties of crystalline structures and water are associated with an unlimited source of energy and the ability to control space and time. As strange as it sounds, this will soon be utilized to acquire energy and will allow us to work with time and even with consciousness. It will also become a new and interesting toy in other science fields.

The whole process is similar to immersing a crystal into water, which loads it with information encoded in the crystal. But water has also other properties. It could be, for example, a mirror which while distorted could bring an object closer, shortening the visual distance to it which could somehow allow playing with time.
Its funny how you dismissed Gregory for wishful thinking and then you post this - just sayin 😊
Anyhow i would never give much importance to any astrologer -i see it mostly as fun pass time - it is usually hit and miss.

Here is a machine translation of recent Dragan posts in her Telegram channel:

Dear friends, I planned to write a forecast for the events of the near future, but in order to understand the true causes and consequences of the changes taking place, I decided to first put the text on a more distant time horizon.

RUSSIA AND NOT ONLY. THE FAR HORIZON OF EVENTS.

Now many are wondering how long Russia will be in some kind of blockade, although I wouldn't call it that. From an astrological point of view, it looks more like a time of inner rebirth. So, this will all continue until the beginning of March 2023. And this is almost a year. But this will be a year not only of closure, but also a year of strengthening the country, since, starting from the end of March 2023, colossal changes in the world and in Russia itself will come into force. These are very powerful circumstances for which Russia itself must prepare. This will be a change of the dominant cluster in the civilizational sense of the word. If before we saw a certain power of the elites, the primacy of America and all those rules of the game that Russia is now fighting, then in the distant horizon of consideration we will understand what all these epochal events of the current days were about. In the meantime, without having a long-range vision device in your hands, you should not judge what is happening now, especially from a position of panic. Of course, I myself still have to make a lot of clarifications and describe all this in more detail. But now it is very important to understand the main historical vector, and this can bring more strategic intelligence.

So, this will be the first attempt to update the entire global financial system. The dollar will not remain the same from April 2023 either. But this will be only the beginning, and there will be no stability of the situation until 2025, but there will be only the first steps with the probability of rollbacks to past states. Dollar reformulations will be different during 2024 as well. This may confuse many, but by the autumn of 2024, closer to November, changes with the dollar will already go according to an irreversible scenario.

Yes, America in 2024 will still be hurriedly trying to rebuild a lot in order to maintain its former dominance, but its strength will wane. Moreover, in May 2024 it will already become clear that Russia is completely out of the influence of the West and America, and this will be an important obvious step. And this is despite the fact that Russia itself will radically change in matters of governance of the country and will also experience drastic changes in power.

In the meantime, in May 2024, America may suffer the first key losses in the context of its former dominant power. And by June 2024, it will be possible to observe a reset of the dollar in the financial coordinate system. Although in the fall, from about September to the end of November 2024, there will be something like a deceptive step, when it may seem that everything is about to return to normal. But the irrevocable events of December 2024 will finally begin to turn the hands of the clock into a new era with new rules of the game and a new economic and financial system. And around these times, like a new history of Russia will begin. Of course, there will still be so many nuances and important things that they will all require a more detailed description, especially since the events will be very vivid. And the categories "bad"-"good", these are not the categories that can be used to evaluate the events taking place. It will be different for everyone, but it will definitely be different. And I don't think May 2025 will be that easy for Russia. This will once again bring a leap in the restructuring of Russia, but it will be sharp and quite radical. And the whole warm season will become quite turbulent for Russia, and it will completely reformat Russia in every sense of the word. It will already be a very dynamic country, with a completely different information platform, with other forms of communication, with a different technological genesis. And, moreover, the whole world will begin to switch to new forms of communication and energy. The interaction of the regions will also take a slightly different form. Again, I ask you to distract from the old cliches and ideas about the issues of the status and interaction of regions in every sense of the word. It is difficult to call the whole world a free economic zone, but the course will be taken to something similar. And the old technologies will begin to fade into the past.

And here I want to remind you, I have often said that humanity cannot be given new technologies until it undergoes a transformation and begins to use it against itself, as was usually the case. In general, the theme of space, interaction with it in direct contact in these times will receive a very real sound. Space and time can become plastic and probably many will be able to observe these wonders. Humanity will be able to observe very amazing things in September 2025. The interaction of water, energy and cosmic rays will lead to new possibilities for the transformation of matter, the coding of water, the use of light, optics, and energy. Water can take solid forms without being ice. Medicine will also experience the update. There will be a powerful transformation in matters of philosophy and religion. Many will be able to experience something similar to a memory refresh. Magical children will be born. And these will be the changes that were waiting for their time, but the space had to be prepared for them, both physically and socially. And since this chronological plan could not wait, the events before its implementation will develop quickly and inevitably. And this speed and misunderstanding give rise to panic moods and a large degree of destruction in people, which, in fact, often happens from ignorance and attempts to judge the world based on their previous ideas and to some extent from arrogance and rejection of the Higher Plan.

Of course, we are all human beings and we cannot be calm, especially if we perceive many things as injustice. But if we didn't split our perception into private episodes and didn't give the opportunity to use our emotional background, making it a weapon to control us, then all the changes and processes would be more constructive and not so aggressive. After all, it is worth considering that the elites spend a huge amount of money on any form of intimidation, often creating obvious fakes and reasons for mutual rejection. And all this is not only purely political steps, it is the use of a more subtle instrument, the creation of general physical, vibrational states in which the world cannot switch to another format and will have to self-destruct. That's the main goal! And this goal is beyond human control, but must be carried out by humanity itself, since this does not dispute the supposedly free will of earthlings. So independence in judgments, going beyond the imposed picture will be the main way out of the imposed negative scenario.

Just as an additional information about the influences and changes that are happening now from an astrological point of view, and how we can utilize these influences, here are two videos by an astrologer Annie Botticelli. Btw, the "rare Jupiter & Neptune Conjunction in Pisces" is happening today.

Here is her latest forecast (April 4th):

FORECAST FOR RUSSIA THROUGH AUGUST 2022

During the 16.05.22 lunar eclipse, Russia will be faced with financial, energy, and military choices, but will show power that was not expected. At the same time, there will be circumstances, as if from on high, that are likely to help Russia. They may well be related to natural processes that no one expected, it seems like providence. Again, a natural factor related to water may work. And what will seem strange at all, that in this connection some investments may be made in Russia, of a forced nature. But it may so happen that Russia will be faced with a choice concerning the use of nuclear weapons. But the situation will be resolved in a strange way, without using them. It must be said that the intervention of providence will be more visible than ever. But everything about the negotiation process may unfold in an ugly scenario, tricky and incomprehensible to many, because the compromise will be on the edge of good and evil. And, of course, the economic stalemate will manifest itself as much as possible, even with elements of exaggeration, very theatrically, especially around 05/16 It may resemble a special spectacle, hinting that Russia has reached a complete economic dead end. But within a few months, it will become clear that everything cannot be realized in such a rigid mode, and it will turn out that Russia will show special toughness; and this will be the result and the answer to the question of those who tried to arrange this blockade. This is a scenario for about half a year.

In the meantime it should be understood that at the beginning of May it will be clear that Russia has already got a chance for expansion. That will be a reason to prepare a new scenario of pressure on Russia and prepare for a new military provocation.

In the meantime, near 05/24, Russia can make a significant step forward in the economy, as strange as it may sound now. Although there will be a little more bravado than we would like, there will also be cause for such pride.

By 05/26, events may not be too sympathetic for Russia. It may look like a double game and even some kind of betrayal. Information, legal processes may be highly questionable. Some of the President's steps may be misinterpreted, though in fact they will be of a deliberate nature.

But, as I have already said, 06/22 may remind to many people the significance of this date. The question for Russia may be put to the test, and the decisions made at this time will already be irreversible and fateful. It is as if another war may be offered to Russia. And by 07/3, the President of Russia will be put in difficult circumstances, where questions of good and evil will be at stake, and it will be extremely difficult to escape the risk of doing something very dangerous. But the irreparability after such a move will also be obvious. But we should not forget that this event will be preceded by some difficult negotiations, which should take place around 06/26. I do not rule out that they will be held with Biden, although it is not certain that they will be made public. The whole point is that there will be particularly important issues for America planned for early July. It will have to do with reaffirming America's status as the dominant player on the political stage. And the subject of military and financial dominance will be extremely important for certain reasons. It will be infinitely important for America to assert its special power. Also, it will be about Ukraine, and I suppose it could be about its complete destruction. All this will be extremely provocative for the President of Russia. Everything looks as if the American leadership is trying to speculate on the topic of Ukraine and negotiate with the Russian leadership, which looks very destructive for Ukraine. I'm not sure it will be immediately clear, as people may be distracted by completely different experiences and a different picture.

By 07/15 there will be negotiations. Russia may seek peaceful solutions and there may be good results in the first phase of these negotiations. But this will still only be the first part of the solution and not the final one. It will be revised later. In the meantime, on July 22. Putin will have some very important events going on and it could very well be that the topic of the successor and the person important to him will be very relevant.

By 07/30, Russia could be facing some very difficult events. This is another phase of creating a military excuse from the outside. I do not rule out an attempt to use chemical or biological weapons. Either way, everyone will be thrown off balance.

And the beginning of August may become one of the most difficult periods in the history of not only Russia, but also Ukraine. For the President of Russia, this could be one of the exceptionally difficult times. And the issue of governing the country may endure a test of strength. In the power of Russia at this time the most unexpected changes can take place. This will be most dramatic closer to 7.08. Many decisions will be very surprising to all, especially the Russians. I will stop here for now, as further developments will require more time to describe. I sincerely ask you not to look for traps in my text and not to try to follow any political persuasion. I seek to describe events from the perspective of planetary influence only, and I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. I wish everyone good and reason, whatever methods of mutual rejection and cultivation of aggressive attitudes are used by those who need it so much. And to follow the aggressive ideas so generously sown on a global scale is like giving oneself up for slaughter.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Yesterday, Svetlana Dragan released a new generalised forecast for the next year, which she will further refine.

Wednesday, 20 July 2022 13:24
General trends for the near future

In this short review, I would like to highlight a little bit about the general trends of the coming time. The more so because despite the seeming heterogeneity of events in each country, a single plan, a single storyline, is increasingly visible. Within the framework of this leitmotif, the individual processes can already be considered. They will become more understandable and argumentative.

A very difficult beginning of August 2022. Everything can be aggressive, issues of intolerance, technical problems as well as natural complexities, all giving rise to a sense of an aggressive environment with a bias towards violent revolutionary attitudes. There will be no constructiveness behind it all, and many will perceive reality as an inevitable disaster with no hope of better times.

Early September is deception upon deception, a lot of lies. And by early October the feeling is that pandemic themes are about to return, and threats that the construction of transhumanism is being re-activated.

By the second half of October there is an atmosphere of discrediting both formal religious movements and the general theme of spirituality. All this, on the one hand, can be used as forms of manipulation of people's psyche, on the other hand, false notions of true, deep philosophical and metaphysical knowledge are being introduced. The darkness will thicken for a while. Information technology will be used powerfully against true knowledge. Moreover, it will be an attempt to break down natural natural processes, under the auspices of the struggle for higher values.

By 25.10 all destructive processes will be reaching high and attempting to create a pole of destruction. Here it is worth remembering that interesting phenomenon where swarms of ants suddenly start walking in a circle and gradually the number of ants in this circle increases. It is a deadly circle, the ants in it eventually perish. But those who approach it are drawn in like a magnet and start walking in a circle too, and then die. So, at a time like this, it is very easy to be drawn into this vortex. And as a matter of fact, one should not get close to it, it is fatal. This time will create such forms of involvement in a destructive environment that many will find it difficult to keep themselves neutral.

By 25.10, the Solar Eclipse will set the tone for financial change, or rather the tendency to reformat the whole system. Here, too, it could be about a disruption to the planet's water balance. This could be in the near future, or it could be immediate. The timing is outwardly catastrophic.

And the Lunar Eclipse of 8.11 is going to bring tremendous financial and information stress. Inadequate reactions from the media, financial institutions, stock market trends will be in hysterical mode. Naturally, acute market fluctuations will be the executioner of the former world economy and there could be many worries. This is a moment of critical transformation of processes. It will seem as if the world is collapsing and the new one has not yet arrived. It will be almost impossible to control the situation and the creation of that very ant-circle will be especially relevant for those who will try to manipulate the issues of capital and the information agenda. Events could indeed be catastrophic, tumultuous and out of control. It will be like a tipping point, after which it will be impossible to reassemble a broken system and that will be understandable. The other thing is that this will not all happen for one or a few days; it is the start of such a long-term process. In addition to the general acute situation that will take place in these days, there will be a whole program of destruction that will last from half a year, up to a year. But its most pronounced vector will be during the half year, at least until around 20.04.23. The situation will resemble a train hurtling down a mountain, with no control or braking. Water elements may rage, energy, machinery and electricity issues may be subjected to a powerful test of strength. It is a rebirth, but in hard mode. Many may lose their previous prosperity and familiar comfort. I understand that this is already happening. But this plot can be elevated to a degree. But, for those who will adequately perceive these processes, it will be a signal to step away from the likely emotional chaos and informational affect, and start thinking about recreating a new world, both on an individual level and on a global level. After all, everyone has their own task. To many it will seem like a time of helplessness, so powerful will be the global processes. But the rule will be that if an old house is being demolished, you should not stand next to it and try to stop the process. It can only threaten to destroy those who try to do so. But a new house will be built in that place. So, the processes of destruction will be imminent.
Almost until the end of November, nothing may be visible because of the "dust" from the destructive processes. Also, any action will not be productive. But after 24.11, the processes will become more creative, or rather, the course to be taken will become clearer. And the efforts of many people who seemed to be languishing in place, will suddenly become productive and ideas as well as ideology will begin to crystallize as if they were crystallizing. And by the very end of November, around 29.11, issues of ideology, political vector will start to become extremely topical. Even tourism will become very hotly debated, and so will all questions of international relations. I am not talking about a completely peaceful environment, I am merely letting it be known that the processes will be pushed towards this under any pretext.

After December 21, 2022 there will be competition for new ideas, leadership at all levels.

But anyway, the real search for agreements, cooperation, change of the general configuration in the world will begin closer after 8.03.23. And by 12.03.23 there will indeed be a certain political, economic U-turn and search for peace agreements and the possibility of alliances, maybe new international rules. But this will only be a small overture to new global historical processes. Because things will be very complicated and spring 2023 will unfold a completely new historical scenario, new challenges and shifting priorities, in science, economics, financial models, space exploration (space, in general, will be the first priority and challenge). In fact, by April 2023 mankind will be facing questions of a very different scale, dramatic nature. 20.04.23 will be a sharp turning point, where global questions about the Earth and its relationship with space will become an extremely topical issue. This is a very global topic, which I will try to elaborate on a little later. Especially as nearer to 18.05.23, the sine qua non of tension and struggle will become the most important. The most important issues will be touched upon. There will be a complete, radical restructuring of the financial and economic sphere, a new approach to technology and nature, and it will be in hot circumstances, it will be the possibility of technogenic threats, a complete overturn in relation to science, in philosophical systems, a change in the position of Russia in the general system of geopolitical coordinates, a change of world leaders. A change in the position of the Dollar in general economic processes. It must be said that the mass and weight of the changes is so global that it requires a separate explanation and willingness to hear and understand it. And in the end the frequency issues of the earth will be radically changed and its inhabitants will be challenged by these changes and the transformation will largely concern the physics of human bodies and the ability to perceive the environment. But even this will still only be the beginning of an epochal historical upheaval on a universal scale. And this will only be the first, preliminary stage.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
For some reason, her analogy of a house collapsing and dusting around it made me think of a comet falling. Probably because we have been waiting for a natural catastrophic factor to intervene for some time now.

spring 2023 will unfold a completely new historical scenario, new challenges and shifting priorities, in science, economics, financial models, space exploration (space, in general, will be the first priority and challenge). In fact, by April 2023 mankind will be facing questions of a very different scale, dramatic nature. 20.04.23 will be a sharp turning point, where global questions about the Earth and its relationship with space will become an extremely topical issue. This is a very global topic, which I will try to elaborate on a little later.
For some reason, her analogy of a house collapsing and dusting around it made me think of a comet falling. Probably because we have been waiting for a natural catastrophic factor to intervene for some time now.
Something really big must happen to make space the number one priority on a global scale in the face of all the turmoil currently happening on planet Earth. Comets or some other astronomical phenomena could well be on the cards. Thanks for sharing @Korzik18 .

Back
Top Bottom