Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

I also worked with Winni. That is her usual pressure sale technique ( 200 less for immediate deposit). They shipped our unit yesterday. our unit is this one with 1.5 ATA , gauges both inside and outside.

I pinged her to know the pressure times . According to her it is 20-25min for 1.5 ATA and 10-15 min for 1.3 ATA. I didn't suspect the pressure time to be that long and didn't check before. I asked her are there any way we can reduce the pressure time. she will have to check her engineer and get back to me on that detail.

Same as my one. Doesnt take more than 15min to reach full pressure. The 1.5 is the version I have, the 1.3 and 1.5 are the same as far as I know. The 1.5 just has different release valves, stronger parts, thats what I was told by winni. Anyway it works great, you will be happy with it.

The model I have purchased reaches 1.5 ata within 10 mins. I don’t think Zoy-Tech have a slower or faster version. And they work fine. The air and Oxygen are supplied continuously and there are no bad smells. The arguments from Macy-Pan are rather pointless and inaccurate.
Hi Sid! Be careful in your assumption: nowhere Dredger said the source of the information. He said he has spotted 3 sellers in china, he did'nt say one of them said this or that. And in other posts he said he contacted a seller in Austria. I know he had done lots of contacts with sellers in other countries too (Spain, Canada, France). I've been in private contact with Dredger, in order to choose the best device, and I can say you're wrong in your statement.

Have a look at the Dr. Shai Efrati video posted early on in the thread. He explains the removal of masks during the session to induce the hypoxic-hyperoxic paradox.

Then there is this post by Gaby for you to look at.
I didn't notice the information about the removal of mask until recent discussions.
I did put my mask on during the entire session for my 35th first sessions.
For my last 2 sessions, 36th and 37th I did remove the oxygen mask for 5 minutes at the 30 minutes mark and I intend to continue this way.
Just so y'all know, we don't start the timer on our sessions until fully pressurized.
Same here.

I pinged her to know the pressure times . According to her it is 20-25min for 1.5 ATA and 10-15 min for 1.3 ATA. I didn't suspect the pressure time to be that long and didn't check before. I asked her are there any way we can reduce the pressure time. she will have to check her engineer and get back to me on that detail.
She got back to me mentioned about a separate box as @Thor mentioned. Based on Liam and Sid's unit pressure times, It doesn't look that bad. Our unit is already shipped. So I will wait for the unit to come, test it and decide what to do next.

A little personal update from me…

It’s been 16 sessions with MP unit. The first 3 sessions had me feeling very energized and focused. Mentally emotionally and physically.

After that I seem to be in what everyone is calling this “tired spell”. One thing I have noticed for sure is that my body is demanding more quality sleep. When I don’t sleep good (stay up late wake up early) it’s hell to pay.

Another thing is my craving for nutrient dense food. I’ve been eating keto (and not dirty or lazy keto) for almost 6 months. I could go a good time without eating because I don’t get hungry, and a small meal suffices if need be. For some reason I feel much hungrier when it is time for me to eat and If I don’t eat something like meat and veggies to go with it, I just get really weak.

One more thing now… when I perspire, there is a horrible smell coming out of me! It’s so bad that even when I shower I can still smell it subtlety, and my wife surely reminds me daily…lol. My guess is whatever has been inside me may actually be breaking down and being sweat out? Just a thought.

This is just my personal experience, and may be a bit different due to personal or external factors, but I wonder if others have passed through this noticeable change in state.

Recently I acquired the Oxyrevo Apex 32 HBOT system with “all-in-one- machine”.

Oxyrevo Apex32 - Oxyrevo Hyperbaric Chamber

I’ve been through about 8 sessions so far with similar tiredness effects as others have described. The system takes about 8.5 minutes to reach 1.5 ATA once the zippers are closed. I’ll add some pics so everyone can see what the system consists of.

Here’s a pic of the chamber

HBOT 18.jpg

The complete setup :
HBOT 19.jpg

The machine contains all of the HBOT functions and only 2 tubes interface with the chamber (O2 and air). The machine is large, heavy, and comes on casters for ease of positioning. To give a perception of size, I placed a copy of Laura’s Paul to Mark next to the machine:
HBOT 15.jpg

On the top control panel there are on/off buttons for air compressor, O2, purifier/ion generator, dehumidifier, and air cooler. There is also a knob for setting the session time:
HBOT 17.jpg

The back of the unit interfaces with the head of the chamber:
HBOT 16.jpg

The chamber uses an internal frame that is assembled while inflating the chamber:
HBOT 20.jpg

The chamber has double-layered windows (inside and outside) for reliability. The chamber and accessories ship in one large box, and the machine ships in a very secure wooden crate. Very good secure overall packaging of the system for shipping. Here is a pic of a portion of the wooden crate with 5 gal bucket for perspective:
HBOT 21.jpg

The combined weight of the machine and crate is easily 200lbs so shipping cost is higher for the all-in-one machine. They also have the option to ship separate machine units for the various functions.

I have no way to directly compare the Oxyrevo system with others, but my feeling is that it is high quality. And Tommy at Oxyrevo is great to work with – you can contact him through the website I linked above. Tommy gave me a real-time video tour of the Oxyrevo facility (via whatsapp) and it is impressive.

For any discounts, you should contact Tommy. Discounts for multiple orders are likely to be substantial.

On a final note – on the video tour, Tommy showed me the prototype of the 1.5 ATA hard sitting chamber they are working on:
Hard sitting.png
The internal chair reclines and incorporates massage features. This looks to be the home system of the near future – comfort for many activities that are difficult in a prone position. This unit will have to ship by boat but there are shipping agents that will manage it.

Attachments

• HBOT 21.jpg
    HBOT 21.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing is my craving for nutrient dense food
If the hbot initiates bodily repairs, you need probably more building blocks (vitamins, minerals, amino acids,...). It might be similar to renovating a old house, which required a large supply of raw material.

Sorry for the rather simplistic analogy, it's due to professional deformation!

If the hbot initiates bodily repairs, you need probably more building blocks (vitamins, minerals, amino acids,...). It might be similar to renovating a old house, which required a large supply of raw material.

Sorry for the rather simplistic analogy, it's due to professional deformation!
Yea I’m speculating the same thing.

The simpler as possible the better! 😁

After 42 roughly one-hour sessions, not much to report. Because I've been struggling the whole time with a pinched shoulder nerve, it is probably overshadowing my ability to sense things more subtle. The shoulder problem, however, is much better now but will linger for some time. Compared to last year's bout of same/similar issue, this time was more painful but has retreated faster - was in serious pain phase maybe 8-9 weeks instead of 11-12. I don't know for sure if the chamber contributed to the faster healing.

Recently I acquired the Oxyrevo Apex 32 HBOT system with “all-in-one- machine”.

Oxyrevo Apex32 - Oxyrevo Hyperbaric Chamber

I’ve been through about 8 sessions so far with similar tiredness effects as others have described. The system takes about 8.5 minutes to reach 1.5 ATA once the zippers are closed. I’ll add some pics so everyone can see what the system consists of.

Here’s a pic of the chamber

View attachment 61519

The complete setup :
View attachment 61521

The machine contains all of the HBOT functions and only 2 tubes interface with the chamber (O2 and air). The machine is large, heavy, and comes on casters for ease of positioning. To give a perception of size, I placed a copy of Laura’s Paul to Mark next to the machine:
View attachment 61523

On the top control panel there are on/off buttons for air compressor, O2, purifier/ion generator, dehumidifier, and air cooler. There is also a knob for setting the session time:
View attachment 61524

The back of the unit interfaces with the head of the chamber:
View attachment 61525

The chamber uses an internal frame that is assembled while inflating the chamber:
View attachment 61526

The chamber has double-layered windows (inside and outside) for reliability. The chamber and accessories ship in one large box, and the machine ships in a very secure wooden crate. Very good secure overall packaging of the system for shipping. Here is a pic of a portion of the wooden crate with 5 gal bucket for perspective:
View attachment 61528

The combined weight of the machine and crate is easily 200lbs so shipping cost is higher for the all-in-one machine. They also have the option to ship separate machine units for the various functions.

I have no way to directly compare the Oxyrevo system with others, but my feeling is that it is high quality. And Tommy at Oxyrevo is great to work with – you can contact him through the website I linked above. Tommy gave me a real-time video tour of the Oxyrevo facility (via whatsapp) and it is impressive.

Pricing from Oxyrevo (for US delivery) is:

"Currently we are offering two versions for the new 1.5ATA portable chamber Apex32,
Basic/Standard version with separated machines,
1xAir Compressor, 1x10L Oxygen Concentrator, 1xCooler
Price is 5,400USD +1200 shipping = $6600

Pro version with the all-in-one machine,
1xAir Compressor, 1x10L Oxygen Concentrator, 2xCooler,1xAnion,1xTimer,
Price is 5,600USD + 1800 shipping = $7400"

For any discounts, you should contact Tommy. Discounts for multiple orders are likely to be substantial.

On a final note – on the video tour, Tommy showed me the prototype of the 1.5 ATA hard sitting chamber they are working on:
View attachment 61529
The internal chair reclines and incorporates massage features. This looks to be the home system of the near future – comfort for many activities that are difficult in a prone position. This unit will have to ship by boat but there are shipping agents that will manage it.

That looks like a great machine and a good price especially for those stateside!

After 42 roughly one-hour sessions, not much to report. Because I've been struggling the whole time with a pinched shoulder nerve, it is probably overshadowing my ability to sense things more subtle. The shoulder problem, however, is much better now but will linger for some time. Compared to last year's bout of same/similar issue, this time was more painful but has retreated faster - was in serious pain phase maybe 8-9 weeks instead of 11-12. I don't know for sure if the chamber contributed to the faster healing.

Have you had any massage therapy or other physical therapy for that?

Acupuncture would be worth trying also, I see that kind of thing in my clinic pretty frequently and can usually clear it up pretty quickly.

Interesting that it happened two years in a row...

Back
Top Bottom