Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

I think so - no probs at all here. Tommy mentioned discounts for group orders - maybe even a forum discount. He is aware of and monitors this thread.
Hi, yes, Tommy from OxyRevo, it's fun to see that he found the forum.

On my side, or company's side, we decided to go on with the Macy-Pan system mainly because it does the job and we received testimonies about this fact. But this new model from OxyRevo looks nice and i'm glad that someone from the forum got one and will be able to report about. We also made a group order, with one unit going to nature/ellipse/tomek, and 4 units for my company - one of them will be rent to Abbats & Ruy.
I may also purchase this new model of Oxy Revo, I wanted to report about this update on their website, they added the page for this new apex32 model only 15 days before (the 12 of August), but i did not had much time these last weeks to update about here. But now, as you (LMB) acquired one, maybe it's of less interest to purchase one, at least not in the short term - my aim was to compare both units. The all-in-one unit is a good idea, but i hope it's good hardware built to last, which is usually not the case when it comes from China, this would be my main fear to acquire it instead of the 3 separated units, as it's new, it may still have some hardware weaknesses that would be corrected in a later revision, which is common for any electronic device.

From all the inflatable HBOT manufacturers i contacted, the number one in Europe & US (and many other countries) is Oxy Health, but their prices are expensive when you compare with chinese manufacturers. Their main advantage is that they are located in europe (and US), no import complication, they have a strong (professional) customer service and they signed with tons of major known name in Europe (from hospitals to sport clubs). This explains a little bit the (quite) higher price. I concluded that Oxy Health is a better solution if you are a professional and you need to have all the necessary medical legal papers possible and a strong backup warranty if your device(s) fail, but for the individuals, well, i do not much see an advantage, and on top of this, their low (cheaper) unit is only reaching 1,3 ATA, and the only one they propose which reaches 1,5 ATA is ... very expensive !

This seems to be a growing market. This could be interpreted as a natural response to the destructive effects of vaccines, at least, this is a bit how i see this.

The Oxyrevo Apex 32 HBOT system with “all-in-one- machine” is the one I had a couple of sessions in where the oxygen delivery failed for the mask connection that I mentioned in an earlier post. The lady did say she has had it for many years so I still don't know what was up with that event. It was not financially viable for me anyway at 50 bucks a session.

Today I will find out if my 5K loan will be approved and even though there is no reason for it not to be I am beginning to have second thoughts for a couple of reasons. The first is obviously not being keen to have any debts. I have waited a long time to be debt free.(The zoy-tech, by the way have an option to put 30% percent down and deliver the unit once the full amount is paid over time but that seems like along time to wait.)

The second reason is that I would be the only one using it and I have these 'what's the point' thoughts going through my mind. I kind of don't really care if I live another 5 or 15 years. It's like I don't feel significant enough to fight for a life extension, so to say. No great loss if I'm not around. Program running much? Probably. But that's my current state of mind.

Even though it occurred to me that the unit may be helpful to others, my family is not interested (including my husband) and I have no relatives or friends so, I guess, I have allowed myself to fall into a defeatist mindset of sorts and it may be wrong but that's where stand ATM.

After 42 roughly one-hour sessions, not much to report. Because I've been struggling the whole time with a pinched shoulder nerve, it is probably overshadowing my ability to sense things more subtle. The shoulder problem, however, is much better now but will linger for some time. Compared to last year's bout of same/similar issue, this time was more painful but has retreated faster - was in serious pain phase maybe 8-9 weeks instead of 11-12. I don't know for sure if the chamber contributed to the faster healing.
iktf, the shoulder is a very complex structure of nerves/muscles running accross each other...i was hit by a car years ago it did take long to heal and still bothers me enough

if you don't mind me asking what pressure you are doing? which other issues you have

Have you had any massage therapy or other physical therapy for that?
Also @Seamus @Vinícius

With last year's bout I did physical therapy for two months, however, I credit elapsed time more than I do the therapeutic exercises for eventual recovery. I also did deep-tissue massage about four weeks.

This year, the pain increased for the first ten days before reaching excruciating plateau where I ended up in a hospital emergency department at 3 AM one night. X-rays showed nothing unusual. I got some long-distance reiki at the beginning. Insurance wouldn't cover MRI until condition is six weeks old - but I think that can lead only to cortisone injection or discussion of iffy surgery. I restarted the most effective physical-therapy exercises I had learned, but did not go for sessions. Instead, I started chiropractic treatment immediately then, which quickly restored range of movement of my head, and I continued treatments (electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound stimulation, and cervical spine adjustments) weekly for seven weeks. Just stopped. The medication from doctor is celecoxib, which reduces pain and spasm. I also just stopped taking it. It has been ice packs and recliner all day for two months, and staying away from my desktop computers (mouse & keyboard, because this is effectively a repetitive-strain injury).

My focus is now prevention, so I'll buy a laptop (for work I use on from the office), to avoid arm movement, and to do most ordinary things, though it won't work well for jobs that require fine motor skills, like audio production, graphics production, and video production. For that I need the mouse. Other pointing devices don't work as well.

Last edited:
The Oxyrevo Apex 32 HBOT system with “all-in-one- machine” is the one I had a couple of sessions in where the oxygen delivery failed for the mask connection that I mentioned in an earlier post. The lady did say she has had it for many years so I still don't know what was up with that event. It was not financially viable for me anyway at 50 bucks a session.

Today I will find out if my 5K loan will be approved and even though there is no reason for it not to be I am beginning to have second thoughts for a couple of reasons. The first is obviously not being keen to have any debts. I have waited a long time to be debt free.(The zoy-tech, by the way have an option to put 30% percent down and deliver the unit once the full amount is paid over time but that seems like along time to wait.)

The second reason is that I would be the only one using it and I have these 'what's the point' thoughts going through my mind. I kind of don't really care if I live another 5 or 15 years. It's like I don't feel significant enough to fight for a life extension, so to say. No great loss if I'm not around. Program running much? Probably. But that's my current state of mind.

Even though it occurred to me that the unit may be helpful to others, my family is not interested (including my husband) and I have no relatives or friends so, I guess, I have allowed myself to fall into a defeatist mindset of sorts and it may be wrong but that's where stand ATM.
Hi stellar, did they repair it ? Have you tried to ask them a discount for a great number of sessions ?
I have no experience to share yet, but from what i read, starting hbot would improve a lot of things and among them help to disperse bad clouds, like this :
🌦️ ==> ☀️ + 🌈 ( ;-) )​

I would bet for a kind of positive loop if you start the treatment, so, first step is to will it. I have in mind some nasty 4D STS who are frantically pushing one big button named "make her despair", don't give them this pleasure, show your teeth, or claws, and say "grrrrrr" but don't bite.

If you smiled then me too. Courage !

Hi stellar, did they repair it ? Have you tried to ask them a discount for a great number of sessions ?
I don't know. I didn't get in touch with her after that. Didn't get good vibes from her. She's apparently a reiki master that went inactive and bought into the cov bs, so I decided to pass on interacting with her. No, no discount.

I would bet for a kind of positive loop if you start the treatment, so, first step is to will it.
That's probably true, if I had the will to continue on my own. My family and their wellbeing has been my whole life's purpose and beyond that I find it hard to see another.
It is not so much despair as 'to what end or purpose'.

(The bank just approved my loan but I think I'll sit on it for a couple of days before I decide to go ahead and sign any commitment.)

Guess I need to find that spark of self worth again; an aim to be of service that actually ads value to life other than my own.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I'm just glad it's helping so many of you. :hug2:

Hi Sid! Be careful in your assumption: nowhere Dredger said the source of the information. He said he has spotted 3 sellers in china, he did'nt say one of them said this or that. And in other posts he said he contacted a seller in Austria. I know he had done lots of contacts with sellers in other countries too (Spain, Canada, France). I've been in private contact with Dredger, in order to choose the best device, and I can say you're wrong in your statement.
My post is not a reply to Dredger specifically but a feedback to whatever Macy-Pan reps are saying. They sell a good unit so, best if they focus on that.

Guess I need to find that spark of self worth again; an aim to be of service that actually ads value to life other than my own.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I'm just glad it's helping so many of you. :hug2:
You might be doing it for the others and/or for the strenghthening of the group (without even knowing it so) which has larger implications towards humanity's future. That's a good enough reason to persist and strive to get up each morning and do something. Often, when you cross the hurdle and just do it; you look back and wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

You might be doing it for the others and/or for the strenghthening of the group (without even knowing it so) which has larger implications towards humanity's future.
I think that's exactly what I'm not seeing. You're probably spot on. 'What can I do that hasn't already been and is being done and what difference does my presence make anyway.':-/
Anyway, that's enough noise from me for this thread. Apologies.

So, I just compared the prices for the Zoy and Macy chambers which both include concentrator, compressor and cooler, to door delivery for Australia. It came to around 4K difference. The Macy would have cost AU$9800 and the Zoy is costing me AU$6460. That was music to my pensioner ears.

I think that's exactly what I'm not seeing. You're probably spot on. 'What can I do that hasn't already been and is being done and what difference does my presence make anyway.':-/
Anyway, that's enough noise from me for this thread. Apologies.
It might be helpful to think of this as a program that needs to be worked through. Even if someone else is already doing something, only you can do it the way you can do it. You have a unique perspective based on your life experience and that's valuable to the group.

Maybe an affirmation a la Louise Hay would be helpful, something like "I make valuable contributions to the fellowship" or "my posts matter". It may seem inauthentic at first but if you do it as an exercise your brain will start liking for confirmation that it's true and it may help to shift that feeling of "I'm not good enough and I don't matter".

I may also purchase this new model of Oxy Revo, I wanted to report about this update on their website, they added the page for this new apex32 model only 15 days before (the 12 of August), but i did not had much time these last weeks to update about here. But now, as you (LMB) acquired one, maybe it's of less interest to purchase one, at least not in the short term - my aim was to compare both units. The all-in-one unit is a good idea, but i hope it's good hardware built to last, which is usually not the case when it comes from China, this would be my main fear to acquire it instead of the 3 separated units, as it's new, it may still have some hardware weaknesses that would be corrected in a later revision, which is common for any electronic device.
My understanding is that the all-in-one machine is not new - its pairing with the Apex 32 chamber is new. Many of the Western-built systems also use integrated machines, but they are very expensive (4X). I can say from my own experience that the Apex 32/machine system appears to be of high quality and works flawlessly so far. It might be good (if you can swing it) to get one for direct comparison with other systems.

The Oxyrevo Apex 32 HBOT system with “all-in-one- machine” is the one I had a couple of sessions in where the oxygen delivery failed for the mask connection that I mentioned in an earlier post. The lady did say she has had it for many years so I still don't know what was up with that event.
The Apex 32 is a completely new product - I may have received the first one.

Also @Seamus @Vinícius

With last year's bout I did physical therapy for two months, however, I credit elapsed time more than I do the therapeutic exercises for eventual recovery. I also did deep-tissue massage about four weeks.

This year, the pain increased for the first ten days before reaching excruciating plateau where I ended up in a hospital emergency department at 3 AM one night. X-rays showed nothing unusual. I got some long-distance reiki at the beginning. Insurance wouldn't cover MRI until condition is six weeks old - but I think that can lead only to cortisone injection or discussion of iffy surgery. I restarted the most effective physical-therapy exercises I had learned, but did not go for sessions. Instead, I started chiropractic treatment immediately then, which quickly restored range of movement of my head, and I continued treatments (electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound stimulation, and cervical spine adjustments) weekly for seven weeks. Just stopped. The medication from doctor is celecoxib, which reduces pain and spasm. I also just stopped taking it. It has been ice packs and recliner all day for two months, and staying away from my desktop computers (mouse & keyboard, because this is effectively a repetitive-strain injury).

My focus is now prevention, so I'll buy a laptop (for work I use on from the office), to avoid arm movement, and to do most ordinary things, though it won't work well for jobs that require fine motor skills, like audio production, graphics production, and video production. For that I need the mouse. Other pointing devices don't work as well.
well, mine was partly a repetitive strain too(before accident), and what did relieve it back then were shoulder presses with free weights, i don't know if that was because of higher local blood/nutrients flow or the movement itself but it helped me tremendously, same for other similar strains

So, I just compared the prices for the Zoy and Macy chambers which both include concentrator, compressor and cooler, to door delivery for Australia. It came to around 4K difference. The Macy would have cost AU$9800 and the Zoy is costing me AU$6460. That was music to my pensioner ears.

If you decide to go for the Zoy-Tech chamber, it comes with only one pressure gauge. You can ask them to make sure that there's a pressure gauge both internally and externally and also ask them to supply an oxygen mask as well. They did that for me at no additional cost.

Back
Top Bottom