Session 22 October 2022

Brodsky in Vienna argued on this topic as follows: “Only through suffering does a human become a human. Dostoevsky was right!”
The material AR speaks of the virtue of illness (which is often an experience of suffering), as the engine of possible change for individuals who experience it.
The C's say this as well and on a human scale. We are obliged to note that the transition to 4D STO will unfortunately only take place after a whole series of traumatic experiences. It has already started with the forced vaccination and the war in Ukraine. Everything is going to accelerate and as Laura points out, the work already done in 8 years by the STS is just unthinkable. The world is going down the drain and no matter how much we scream in the crowd, no one reacts. The scenario of world decay seems to appeal to the vast majority of humans. As long as there is popcorn in the cup, no one realizes that our psychopathic leaders are programming our own demise. This is even more difficult to live with when the crowd you are shouting at is the crowd of people you love.

Thank you for another informative session. The circus world continues and I just expect that it’s going to continue that way for the foreseeable future, so I continue to read and watch the great videos that Laura has put out. I could listen to ancient history and religion all day long. Reading about 4D attacks is mind blowing. The fact that this is still going on just tells me some one in 4D is desperate. Just to show how important this work is. Time to get the popcorn. Things are definitely going to be heating up!

Think of the rules we have in civil society or, perhaps more appropriate, sport. If "anything goes", then eventually one person or team will be able to dominate the other and win every single time. Is there any point in evening taking part in such a game or the game even existing?
Joe, did you forget about Calvinball?

I did wonder if Laura has recently been under some kind of intense attack energetically - I mean more than normal - because honestly if she is not being attacked directly herself, someone close to her seems to be. All her life dark forces have tried to prevent her from her soul questing (as well as attempting to do the same to many in the Fellowship/Forum I am sure), but clearly Laura and those closest to her are made of much tougher stuff than the shadow agenda ever anticipated.
This was my impression as well while she was saying how crazy and troubling things are, at the beging of the sesion. Something personal has hit her hard and is ringing the bells of all of the groups concerns. The reverberation between the group and the personal was painfully evident. I have been meditating on this since and sense there is more that was not said than what was said.

Going to 4D:

I’m not sure what to do with the 64% of the group information. For the time being I’m still working with the 51% STO, and the C’s saying (paraphrased) having learned sufficient 3D and karmic lesson, and how can you expect to understand 4D when your still learning 3D? Algebra before advance calculus.

Knowledge:

One would never get out of 3D without a lot of knowledge. So, when RA says understanding that you don’t know anything, I think it means something like this. After picking up enough general 3D and Karmic understanding to “pass” 3D, you realize how little of the “ALL” that you actually know, and you stand at the door of 4D like a barefoot beggar grateful to enter a new classroom.

Time:

Until I can understand better, I see time/no time as three entities. 1) TIME as we know it for 3D learning 2) IFINITE OR INFINITY is for repeating cycles that loop “forever” or turn back in on themselves, never-ending. And 3) TIME-LESS-NESS or all stop, but you are not nowhere, you are somewhere. I think we discussed the planes in the Bermuda triangle where those people had been imprisoned in “time-less-ness.” And maybe the Malaysian flight too? (I think 5D may be time-less-ness also.)

The Mother ship:

Anyone have any ideas of just who and what the Mothership is about. (I'm aware of the last session where it was said that “the ships” where still coming with the mop up crews, but is this “that” mothership or something else, or dunno?

Going to 4D:

I’m not sure what to do with the 64% of the group information. For the time being I’m still working with the 51% STO, and the C’s saying (paraphrased) having learned sufficient 3D and karmic lesson, and how can you expect to understand 4D when your still learning 3D? Algebra before advance calculus.
We won't fully understand until we're there...

Just as the student at school has some idea of what college is like, but won't really know until he's there.

Why worry then?

First it is better to study and try to pass the course we are in, for those who are at that time.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if you're a 4th density being, everything is more or less happening, excuse the term happening, everything is simultaneous, and if you wish to discuss or communicate or have any focus upon any particular aspect of this unified dimension, then what you do is you kind of extract it out, project it into 3d...

A: Close.

Q: (L) ... like a movie.

A: But you will not understand fully until you get there

Q: (T) Okay, so it's a concept that we can't completely grasp in 3d at this point.

A: Can a dog grasp algebra? You got it.
The dog can graduate to 3D, but he won't learn algebra until he's there.

This was my impression as well while she was saying how crazy and troubling things are, at the beging of the sesion. Something personal has hit her hard and is ringing the bells of all of the groups concerns. The reverberation between the group and the personal was painfully evident. I have been meditating on this since and sense there is more that was not said than what was said.
I hear you...
At the same time, I feel Laura is incredibly honest and up front; if she is selective about what she shares, I know it is always for very good reason. There are also just some things that people do not need to share with others, this is often a natural, instinctive decision - often to protect themselves or others. There are watchers everywhere.

Just some general comments regarding Laura's words:
(these are just my impressions or thoughts that have come through sitting and reflecting...)

I think that many are being hit hard vibrationally at this time and it can be very overwhelming... in the same breath, I also feel what Laura said was perfectly normal and it was healthy to express it. But there did seem to be a deeper pain in her words and frequency, beyond that which she is currently observing in the world, even beyond feeling concern about a lack of support - it was a frequency I have not 'felt' in her words since the period before Ark came into her life. A type of 'disorientation' on some level, uncertainty about how to go forward, concern about what has actually been happening, what may or may not happen, and how this affects or influences things, which is very understandable, IMHO.

Q: (L) Well, I'm sure that she will know what, "It's all true" refers to. That was the first thing on my mind. The second thing on my mind is that obviously my feeling of being a little scattered and feeling a little... I dunno, it's like... Well, like everybody else I just get really disturbed by what's going on. Sometimes I feel like if I don't have support, I can't keep going. I can't keep doing. I feel something like... I can't even begin to describe it. It's like there's something amiss. Well, let me ask this because this is something that did concern me: We had the Two Hats episode. I think we asked about the appearance of the two hats. Pierre, do you remember?
So in the quote above, Laura recognises something is 'amis'. The 'Two Hats' episode resulted in Ark being under attack and was a very challenging time in many respects, those events would have been - and would continue to be - of great concern. Perhaps on some levels Laura is feeling a little 'discombobulated' by all of that, and maybe also feeling quite drained generally.

A: Alternate reality is created for manipulation purposes and then elements sent through the realm curtain which bleed into current reality with intent to overwhelm and replace. That was the hat.

Maybe some 'overwhelm' is part of residual energies connected to this very stressful 4D STS failed attempt, that might still be affecting Laura (and others!) on some levels, even though things have transformed somewhat. It would be hard to shake that off when you have been through such an incredibly rough period. I can only imagine after all these years of giving and constantly being under some kind of attack, having to be vigilant about everything, facing many years of huge challenges, you and others close to you pouring your lives into soul questing, seeking knowledge, sustaining one another and many others... after so many intense experiences, I am sure I would be feeling: How do we go forward from here? What now?

Something else I think it is important to consider that frequency can go both ways - what we are feeling and thinking could be transmitted to Laura by the group. Since Laura is one of the 'core' founders' of this group, on some level it stands to reason that she may well feel what we are feeling intensely; possibly this is even magnified by the close connections energetically in the group. That, combined with the stress of the 'Two Hats' experience might explain some 'unusual energies' that were very heavy energetically and felt by some in the group.

I also wondered what if the torus energy image I mentioned previously actually represented Laura - I say this because it was very expansive, in a state of continual 'flow'... I just thought it felt 'universal' but I was realising this morning it could also represent Laura and how her energy is 'universal' to those of us connected through the forum. The energy felt to me very expansive, always giving from the centre and then energy flowing back out, then returning, coming through the centre, then being given out again, which is how I see Laura in many ways... constantly giving. I'm not always very good at 'connecting the dots' with this kind of thing, and could have that all wrong but it does also mirror why I saw 'snake' looking for a 'weak point'. The interesting thing I just remembered as the image ran through my mind again, was that because the surface of the torus was not 'hard' nor 'too soft' or 'fixed' in terms of motion, it could not find a point to break through, it made it more elusive. The torus was in constant motion and because the 'snake' was also turning independently (it's own vibration?), the snake was struggling to get a hold on a particular point / find a weakness.

If the torus does represent Laura, and she is continually expanding her energyfield and knowledge, I can understand why she would be feeling.... 'uhhh... what next? What is going on?!!'

Just some thoughts... 🌷

When I am with someone in a relaxed environment, I think of something like a movie or a press article and suddenly the person next to me starts talking about it.
Oooh wonderful, Wandering Star. (I didn't think of that) But yes, that too, is such an interesting phenomena... that when you dwell or think of something ... all of the sudden somebody in the surrounding is talking about the subject. I have noticed that many times !

I hear you...
At the same time, I feel Laura is incredibly honest and up front; if she is selective about what she shares, I know it is always for very good reason. There are also just some things that people do not need to share with others, this is often a natural, instinctive decision - often to protect themselves or others. There are watchers everywhere.

Just some general comments regarding Laura's words:
(these are just my impressions or thoughts that have come through sitting and reflecting...)

I think that many are being hit hard vibrationally at this time and it can be very overwhelming... in the same breath, I also feel what Laura said was perfectly normal and it was healthy to express it. But there did seem to be a deeper pain in her words and frequency, beyond that which she is currently observing in the world, even beyond feeling concern about a lack of support - it was a frequency I have not 'felt' in her words since the period before Ark came into her life. A type of 'disorientation' on some level, uncertainty about how to go forward, concern about what has actually been happening, what may or may not happen, and how this affects or influences things, which is very understandable, IMHO.

So in the quote above, Laura recognises something is 'amis'. The 'Two Hats' episode resulted in Ark being under attack and was a very challenging time in many respects, those events would have been - and would continue to be - of great concern. Perhaps on some levels Laura is feeling a little 'discombobulated' by all of that, and maybe also feeling quite drained generally.

Maybe some 'overwhelm' is part of residual energies connected to this very stressful 4D STS failed attempt, that might still be affecting Laura (and others!) on some levels, even though things have transformed somewhat. It would be hard to shake that off when you have been through such an incredibly rough period. I can only imagine after all these years of giving and constantly being under some kind of attack, having to be vigilant about everything, facing many years of huge challenges, you and others close to you pouring your lives into soul questing, seeking knowledge, sustaining one another and many others... after so many intense experiences, I am sure I would be feeling: How do we go forward from here? What now?

Something else I think it is important to consider that frequency can go both ways - what we are feeling and thinking could be transmitted to Laura by the group. Since Laura is one of the 'core' founders' of this group, on some level it stands to reason that she may well feel what we are feeling intensely; possibly this is even magnified by the close connections energetically in the group. That, combined with the stress of the 'Two Hats' experience might explain some 'unusual energies' that were very heavy energetically and felt by some in the group.

I also wondered what if the torus energy image I mentioned previously actually represented Laura - I say this because it was very expansive, in a state of continual 'flow'... I just thought it felt 'universal' but I was realising this morning it could also represent Laura and how her energy is 'universal' to those of us connected through the forum. The energy felt to me very expansive, always giving from the centre and then energy flowing back out, then returning, coming through the centre, then being given out again, which is how I see Laura in many ways... constantly giving. I'm not always very good at 'connecting the dots' with this kind of thing, and could have that all wrong but it does also mirror why I saw 'snake' looking for a 'weak point'. The interesting thing I just remembered as the image ran through my mind again, was that because the surface of the torus was not 'hard' nor 'too soft' or 'fixed' in terms of motion, it could not find a point to break through, it made it more elusive. The torus was in constant motion and because the 'snake' was also turning independently (it's own vibration?), the snake was struggling to get a hold on a particular point / find a weakness.

If the torus does represent Laura, and she is continually expanding her energyfield and knowledge, I can understand why she would be feeling.... 'uhhh... what next? What is going on?!!'

Just some thoughts... 🌷
In a session (I'm not sure which one, I will try to find it), I believe the C's said Ark had been shivering and having a bad night because a war chief feels what his warriors are feeling (paraphrased). I have not doubt that the very same applies to Laura. We need to get ourselves together and do as well as see. I know I have an awfully lot to do to bring myself into synch.

EDIT: Found it. From the Mar 21, 2008 session

Q: (Perceval) That’s what I was about to ask… What happened to you last night… (Laura) No they said last “time”… .(Ark) Last time? (Laura) Last time you had kogel mogel (Perceval) You were sick? (L) Yeah… (Ark) Oh, because it was too much! (laughter) (Ark) And after so long a time I have to do it more often… (Mr. Scott) I have a question. So does this mean that as a general rule… because we asked about the blood type diet last time and they said as a general guideline it’s good, so in terms of establishing brain chemistry generally speaking it’s good for everyone to stick to the diet or … is it sort of a general guideline or… is it actually very…

A: Closer, but don’t obsess…

Q: (Mr. Scott) Okay, I can do that. (laughter) (L) Okay, what happened to Ark last night?

A: Ark, as the war leader is energetically connected to his warriors. Just think of it as a disturbance in the force.

Last edited:
Thank you for another great session.

I am trying to reconcile in my own mind the two pieces of information from the sessions about the two caps/hats event.
Originally in the May 18 2019 session the C's responded in what sounded like that it was a positive thing, a 'Timeline merge'.
But now in the current October 22 2022 session 3 years later it is being discussed as a splitting realities event/attempt by 4D STS.
I am having a difficult time in understanding the two aspects of what occurred. Was it both?

Is it that back in 2019 when it occurred and the C's were asked about it that 6th density STO knew it was 4D STS trying to split realities, an attempt to prevent some future outcome, but being able to see all, they (6D STO) knew it would fail. Was 4D STS trying to prevent a timeline merge, so they have tried to change events and outcomes repeatedly in the last 3 years, but due to wishful thinking they failed and the target event/outcome (timeline merge) still occurred.

I am just very confused by it.

Session 18 May 2019

But now there are two caps.

(L) So, I want to ask: How did he get two caps?!

A: Timeline merge.

Q: (L) So, when you have a timeline merge, it's like two different timelines that were going along... Is it like a timeline merge from this timeline to sometime in the past?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) When you have a timeline merge, does that mean that the timeline that has merged is now a stronger timeline than the two separate timelines?

A: Yes!

Q: (Ark) So it's good?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Get another one! [laughter]

(Ark) I want to ask if this timeline merge was the result of something?

A: Current events of a positive nature.

Q: (L) So in other words, well... I just kind of had the feeling... I hate to say this, but cutting certain draining family ties seems to have been connected.

Q: (L) I was just spiraling down into poor health for the past few years because I was giving all my energy to shore up people I cared about. And then I realized I can’t do this anymore; I just can’t. I knew that if I continued, I would die before my work was finished. But it’s so hard to do that; it’s like tearing your heart out to just say “No more”. Only afterward did I realize that I was giving all this energy because I was being manipulated by the pity trips.

(Joe) And on the very day the second cap appeared, there was news that brought closure to that situation.

(L) Yeah, on that same day, the cap appeared.

Q: (L) So it's almost like we were being shown the symbolism.

(Joe) And that was a positive thing for everybody.

(L) So Arky got a second cap. A cap is kind of like a crown, yes? [laughter]
Session 22 October 2022

Q: (L) Well, I'm sure that she will know what, "It's all true" refers to. That was the first thing on my mind. The second thing on my mind is that obviously my feeling of being a little scattered and feeling a little... I dunno, it's like... Well, like everybody else I just get really disturbed by what's going on. Sometimes I feel like if I don't have support, I can't keep going. I can't keep doing. I feel something like... I can't even begin to describe it. It's like there's something amiss. Well, let me ask this because this is something that did concern me: We had the Two Hats episode. I think we asked about the appearance of the two hats. Pierre, do you remember?

(Pierre) It was about splitting of realities. And I asked recently, and... I don't remember the answer.

(L) Well anyhow, the two hats have now disappeared - both of them.

(Andromeda) BOTH of them?

(L) Yes. I don't know how that happened. One day they were there, and now they're gone. During the time the two hats were in existence in our possession, it was a very, VERY trying time. That was when Ark got sick, he had chemotherapy, and there were all kinds of other things going on. So, I want to know just what the heck was going on?

A: Attempt on the part of 4D STS to split and then totally divert the reality of your mission.

Q: (Pierre) So, the two hats having disappeared, it means they failed to split the reality?

Q: (L) Well, they failed to split it, but they had a temporary loop.

(Pierre) But it's gone now.

Q: (L) Um... Well that's weird. So just exactly how does something like that work?

A: Alternate reality is created for manipulation purposes and then elements sent through the realm curtain which bleed into current reality with intent to overwhelm and replace. That was the hat.

Q: (L) So the hat was one of the elements that was sent. Is that because when this attempt to send things through the realm curtain was made, Ark was actually wearing the hat?

Q: (L) So the hat got involved. Well, how come he didn't get a second shirt, second pair of pants, second bicycle? I mean... Geez! [laughter]

A: Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way.

Q: (Joe) Is that why in exorcisms the priest demands to know the name of the demon?

Q: (Joe) They don't like declaring themselves. They're required to; like it's some kind of law?

Q: (L) Mm-kay. Um... So the hat was a sign, a declaration, and it came through the realm curtain... Obviously, if this is anything like the abduction scenario that was described for us where they say that in another realm or something they create a replica of a person's physical body and then they go and have like a virtual abduction. They abduct like the soul essence or whatever and then take it in and put it into this...

(Joe) They put it in the copy, then work on the copy, and then merge it back into the original.

(L) Yeah, is that what was happening here?

Q: (L) And I assume that... Well, Ark was the one that got sick and all the things happened to him, so I assume he was the target?

Q: (L) Hmm. Can anybody think of anything else?

(Niall) Can this happen again?

A: Vigilance and unity!!

Q: (L) Alright.

Pretty much means any time something strange happens, it's a sign to be alert.

5 days ago, a thick vertical black band appeared on my TV, indicating to me that the TV is breaking down. When the same thing happened last year, the black band expanded to become the entire half of the screen, and the TV manufacturer had to send repair people to my house to replace the entire screen. So I ordered a new TV as the manufacturer will not fix it for free this time. The new TV came 2 days ago, and I was going to install it today. Until I looked at it this morning, and the black band was gone. Immediately I had my wife confirm it was gone, and then had her read this session. Then I told my family to be alert. An hour later, the black band returned and is still there right now.
The printer stopped working 4 days after TV got the black band. Then the next day the sewing machine stopping working. The printer was old, but the sewing machine wasn't old. Some coincidence that these electronics broke down in the same week.

Thank you for the new session!

Recently re-read Session 18 May 2019 which is the original session that mentioned the two caps event. I'd forgotten how this is the same session that lists the different activities/practices to protect oneself from hyperdimensional manipulation and harm. Also the one where the C's say: 'There is a match between future and present frequency' and protein antennae is discussed. There is emphasis too on vigilance which the C's emphasize in the most recent session. Definitely interesting to read again in context of the current session, though I question how much of the info related to the two caps I understand even now.

The printer stopped working 4 days after TV got the black band. Then the next day the sewing machine stopping working. The printer was old, but the sewing machine wasn't old. Some coincidence that these electronics broke down in the same week.
My TV also stopped working …screen went black. The TV wasn’t even 2 years old

(Glenn) Is the coalition of countries that Putin is forming around the Ukranian SMO, countries that support him, and the idea of freedom and self determination, causing much hand wringing among the PTB?

A: They are too deep in denial to wring hands.

Q: (Glenn) Is this [their hand wringing] behind a lot of their actions right now?

A: No. They are driven by forces they do not understand for the most part.

Well, I came across an exceptional article on ZeroHedge by Caitline Johnstone and this thread seemed the best place to post about it, specifically the session excerpt quoted above. I wasn't current on the thread - several pages behind - and so took the time to read through to the last post. Interestingly, that excerpt was referenced several times along with discussion:

How does this influence work? We know there are psychopaths in key positions at higher echelons of the government/military/bureaucracy/alphabet soup agencies who will continue to wage wars and plunder other nations for their wealth and resources but their actions can be explained simply by excess greed and lust for power and money and lack of conscience which facilitates such actions. I don't understand where 4D STS influence creeps into all of this? Given enough members of the sociopathic type in power circles, these dynamics will manifest on their own without the need for an outside influence such as 4D STS.

My 2 cents - i guess knowing all the information he knows about NATO deployments in Europe, maybe he too possibly thinks that all bets are off - and there is no knowing how crazy the Empire can be when faced with defeat. MAD is assured, but as the C's said they are driven by forces they do not understand for the most part.

Maybe it has something to do with nations electing and accepting their leaders and their actions. The leaders make decisions consciously or unconsciously driven by 4DSTS and take their nation down a path. Because these leaders are meant to represent the population, by definition, if the population do not resist the path, their agreement is implied.

So the article in question addresses the unbelievable track that seems to be hellbent on achieving fruition by those running the world and aggressively advocated by their media minions - excerpts:

Johnstone: Advocating World War Three Is Just Mainstream Punditry Now

Mainstream punditry in the latter half of 2022 is rife with op-eds arguing that the US needs to vastly increase military spending because a world war is about to erupt, and they always frame it as though this would be something that happens to the US, as though its own actions would have nothing to do with it. As though it would not be the direct result of the US-centralized empire continually accelerating towards that horrific event while refusing every possible diplomatic off-ramp due to its inability to relinquish its goal of total unipolar planetary domination.

Mahnken says this world war could be sparked “if China initiated a military operation to take Taiwan, forcing the United States and its allies to respond,” as though there would be no other options on the table besides launching into nuclear age World War Three to defend an island next to the Chinese mainland that calls itself the Republic of China. He writes that “Moscow, meanwhile, could decide that with the United States bogged down in the western Pacific, it could get away with invading more of Europe,” demonstrating the bizarre Schrödinger’s cat western propaganda paradox that Putin is always simultaneously (A) getting destroyed and humiliated in Ukraine and (B) on the cusp of waging hot war with NATO.

Again, this is just the latest in an increasingly common genre of mainstream western punditry.

When they’re not arguing that World War Three is coming and we must all prepare to fight it and win, they’re arguing that a global conflict is already upon us and we must begin acting like it, as in last month’s New Yorker piece “What if We’re Already Fighting the Third World War with Russia?

These Beltway swamp monster pontifications are directed not just at the general public but at government policymakers and strategists as well, and it should disturb us all that their audiences are being encouraged to view a global conflict of unspeakable horror like it’s some kind of natural disaster that people don’t have any control over.

Every measure should be taken to avoid a world war in the nuclear age. If it looks like that’s where we’re headed, the answer is not to ramp up weapons production and create entire industries dedicated to making it happen, the answer is diplomacy, de-escalation and detente. These pundits frame the rise of a multipolar world as something that must inevitably be accompanied by an explosion of violence and human suffering, when in reality we’d only wind up there as a result of decisions that were made by thinking human beings on both sides.

It doesn’t have to be this way. There’s no omnipotent deity decreeing from on high that we must live in a world where governments brandish armageddon weapons at each other and humanity must either submit to Washington or resign itself to cataclysmic violence of planetary consequence. We could just have a world where the peoples of all nations get along with each other and work together toward the common good rather than working to dominate and subjugate each other.
We could have a world where our energy and resources go toward increasing human thriving and learning to collaborate with this fragile biosphere we evolved in. Where all our scientific innovation is directed toward making this planet a better place to live instead of channeling it into getting rich and finding new ways to explode human bodies. Where our old models of competition and exploitation give way to systems of collaboration and care. Where poverty, toil and misery gradually move from accepted norms of human existence to dimly remembered historical record.

Instead we’re getting a world where we’re being hammered harder and harder with propaganda encouraging us to accept global conflict as an unavoidable reality, where politicians who voice even the mildest support for diplomacy are shouted down and demonized until they bow to the gods of war, where nuclear brinkmanship is framed as safety and de-escalation is branded as reckless endangerment.

We don’t have to submit to this. We don’t have to keep sleepwalking into dystopia and armageddon to the beat of manipulative sociopaths. There are a whole lot more of us than there are of them, and we’ve got a whole lot more at stake here than they do.

We can have a healthy world. We’ve just got to want it badly enough. They work so hard to manufacture our consent because, ultimately, they absolutely do require it.

(Andromeda) Beheadings.

A: And in the present time, all those energies are amplified cosmically.

Q: (Galatea) So it'll be like that, but times ten.

(Perceval) Basically, the idea would be economic crash, then in a relatively short period of time, you'd have social chaos, suffering, police state goes after hungry mobs, people rioting, lots of people killed, etc. And that energy is magnified and maybe it attracts a big load of space rocks.

A: Yes.
And the above would seem to explain the "forces they do not understand" that they are being driven by. Not just the PTB, but also ordinary people committing unspeakable atrocities including beheading - two recent cases:

And perhaps it also explains Laura's level of stress that she expressed at the beginning of the session. Energies are being amped and magnified and none of us are immune. Keeping our heads while others lose theirs is perhaps the key. Breathe . . .

Back
Top Bottom