Session 22 October 2022

We may not read other people’s thoughts yet. But i wonder… the sensitive ones, pretty often do sense the intentions of others.
The same happens to me.

When I am with someone in a relaxed environment, I think of something like a movie or a press article and suddenly the person next to me starts talking about it.

And also perceiving the level of evil of the people, with some people it is difficult to bear it as it is so evident.

That comment always troubled me. I mean, if at this point our understanding of how 4D 'works' is akin to a dog's understanding of algebra, then that would suggest that we are very, VERY far from any understanding of how 4D 'works'. If our understanding of how fully fledged 4D beings operate is so limited, then maybe our understanding of what it means to 'transition to 4D' is equally limited.
Yeah.. well, I think our understanding of any 4D stuff IS very limited. Well mine is at least! I feel like it might be one of those things where, something you're trying to do or understand seems extremely difficult if not impossible... then you come back and try again a year later (or whatever) and this time you can do it, and it seems quite obvious actually, and you have no idea why it seemed so hard before. Like all the different unrelated things you did in the intervening time contributed to a wider understanding which this formerly-difficult task can now neatly slot into... So maybe right now we can hardly even conceive of what this transition would be like, but when the time comes it'll be like, "oh. right. of course!".

Also who knows how applicable that C's comment is to our real level of understanding, it was 1995, much earlier in the experiment obviously.. The C's do seem to use words very specifically, but, there's variance in accuracy or signal strength right? So I try to take the specifics with a grain of salt... maybe it was just a funny line to get the general idea across..

Going back to what I was saying earlier about trying to compare the gaps between 2D-3D and 3D-4D, I realised that of course there is the difference that, according to the C's, 1-2-3D are all strictly physical and 4D is variably physical/ethereal.. So it's all probably way more complex... Fun to think about for a bit though...

But it is possible that the sense within 2D world, such as for animals, is expanding and accelerating as of lately ? As well things are expanding even among 3D beings, as well.
I think that's a really intriguing possibility..! It would make sense..

Ah ha! I found it! It's in the book Tertium Organum pag. 64-65 (pdf ver. spanish)
Thanks for that Bluegazer! That was another passage I'd had in mind when thinking about this stuff, but couldn't remember at all who wrote it or where it was from.

Found this fun little video of 4 dimensional shapes and how they appear in 3D:

A: Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way.
Pretty much means any time something strange happens, it's a sign to be alert.

5 days ago, a thick vertical black band appeared on my TV, indicating to me that the TV is breaking down. When the same thing happened last year, the black band expanded to become the entire half of the screen, and the TV manufacturer had to send repair people to my house to replace the entire screen. So I ordered a new TV as the manufacturer will not fix it for free this time. The new TV came 2 days ago, and I was going to install it today. Until I looked at it this morning, and the black band was gone. Immediately I had my wife confirm it was gone, and then had her read this session. Then I told my family to be alert. An hour later, the black band returned and is still there right now.

5 days ago, a thick vertical black band appeared on my TV, indicating to me that the TV is breaking down. When the same thing happened last year, the black band expanded to become the entire half of the screen, and the TV manufacturer had to send repair people to my house to replace the entire screen. So I ordered a new TV as the manufacturer will not fix it for free this time. The new TV came 2 days ago, and I was going to install it today. Until I looked at it this morning, and the black band was gone. Immediately I had my wife confirm it was gone, and then had her read this session. Then I told my family to be alert. An hour later, the black band returned and is still there right now.

I mean, who knows, but personally, I don’t think your situation is related to that at all, this is common in LCD screens that gets defective, same happen with computer’s monitors, multicolor or black bands appears for a time and one day it can disappear completely all of the sudden, but at the end it will always comeback due that the screen is already defective.

Pretty much means any time something strange happens, it's a sign to be alert.
Could be, but I tend to think that an honest appraisal of said strangeness and elimination of other possibilities is crucial in the first instance, otherwise we might find ourselves seeing an abundance of 'strangeness' anywhere and everywhere. Which is certainly not to deny that strange things can and do symbolise the goings-on in higher densities.. I just try to be skeptical, I guess.
In saying this, it has not been my intention to dismiss your perception of the screen situation, much less suggest that warning your family to be alert was mistaken (a healthy vigilance is as important as a healthy skepticism in my book).

On the topic of dogs, algebra, and 63% knowledge base:

Here's the full section from the session:

Q: (D) When 4th density beings communicate it's telepathic, right?

A: Yes.

Q: (D) Okay, since time doesn't exist, how do you communicate about happenings?

A: Rephrase, please; clarify.

Q: (L) What she means to ask is, if you're communicating telepathically... (D) On 4th density.. (L) And time doesn't exist, how do you communicate about events as one happens now, as opposed to later and the next thing happens, and the next thing happens... (J) How is it sequential?

A: Translate.

Q: (D) Translate? Okay, let me explain what I mean. I mean, we talk about 1907 something happened...

A: That is how it is done.

Q: (T) Translate is how it is done. You translate the experience?

A: From 4 to 3. And vice versa.

Q: (L) So, in other words, it's almost like making movies. (J) Are linear thought processes part of it? Is it being linear and non-linear?

A: Part of 3d illusion only.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if you're a 4th density being, everything is more or less happening, excuse the term happening, everything is simultaneous, and if you wish to discuss or communicate or have any focus upon any particular aspect of this unified dimension, then what you do is you kind of extract it out, project it into 3d...

A: Close.

Q: (L) ... like a movie.

A: But you will not understand fully until you get there

Q: (T) Okay, so it's a concept that we can't completely grasp in 3d at this point.

A: Can a dog grasp algebra? You got it.

So the dog not grasping algebra specifically relates to the performing of communication in 4th density. However, Piere's question relates to the amount of knowledge of an entry-level 4th density being.

If the C's answer of 63% really represents the amount of knowledge needed to graduate (and from the way the question was worded, I don't know if that's necessarily what they were saying), then it doesn't relate to 4th density processes - it relates to karmic and simple understandings, or the lessons of 3rd density.

In which case, given the fact that things seem to be going down hill at an exponential rate, I hope our knowledge is also increasing at an exponential rate.

If the C's answer of 63% really represents the amount of knowledge needed to graduate (and from the way the question was worded, I don't know if that's necessarily what they were saying), then it doesn't relate to 4th density processes
If that were true, maybe only Laura would graduate to 4D on the entire planet.

It seems that the work of 3D is to make an STO or STS choice and it has to do with the being, with its internal resolution to do the work.

To be or not to be..., right?

then it doesn't relate to 4th density processes
That percentage of knowledge that Cass's group has is enormous and each person in the group is, let's say, more expert in one area than another.

To think of a single individual who has not only all that knowledge combined, but an astounding almost 40% more knowledge, takes one's breath away.

And that is a 4D being that is starting their lessons in that density of consciousness.

i believe 63% knowledge is given in a conceptual sense. we can't understand 4d in similar manner as dog can't get algebra but we can understand some of it translated into understandable language and 3d concepts.

prophets and mystics used parables to try to explain the realities they were experiencing, but that's just a representation of the truth and has its flaws. we work with what we have.

Considering the transitional period of 1000 years in terms of 3D, according to our "measure" of time, and it is necessary for the choice of a STS or STO path. So I understand that we will continue to have problems adapting in the new reality, and even surpassing the karmic lessons will continue. Although the difficulties we have in dealing with physicality will decrease drastically in 4D.
I understand that the learning process must continue and to anchor us on the path of service to others, new temptations will appear until we overcome them to fully anchor us on the path of STO.

Something analogous happens perhaps in our daily life if we observe in depht. When we manage to impose to the tests that life presents us, and probably we have chosen them more or less unconsciously. Choices that we make at every moment and that bring us closer or move us away from a certain path, sometimes from one side to another, and back and forth, back and forth... until we fix it and break the habit of being ourselves, then we grasp it and stop being slaves of our old programs, illusions, beliefs, ideologies...Eventually, we start again with a new personality, shaping a new personal reality.

Q: (L) So, are many of the peoples of the Russian area or whatever their physical manifestation, are they because of their proximity and the probability that they have intermarried throughout centuries and centuries, that they carry some sort of partial human and partial... um, "angelic" (we're gonna call it "angelic" but we really mean some kind of 4D from other planets or whatever) that type of thing? Is that it?

A: Yes close enough.

Alexande Douguine about the world conflit (the article is in French but the video inside the article at the end is in Russian with English subtitles)

Translated by DeepL:

We are of course in a very real war. This war is not only a war of armies, of men. It is also a war of the mind. This is very important.

We can say this: we see a horizontal confrontation, our army against our opponents, us against NATO (of course, not against Ukraine, that goes without saying). But there is another dimension to this war: the vertical. It is a war of Heaven against Hell. It is a war of the angelic armies. It is a war of the army of the Archangel Michael against the Devil. This vertical dimension is ideology, the realm of ideas. It is the realm of the spirit in which this war, its main substance, unfolds. And our president's speech on September 30 referred to the satanic nature of Western civilization. This is not a metaphor.

Today, the Holy Patriarch, in his wonderful sermon, made a slight allusion to the character who stands on the other side, who defines, inspires, organizes our enemies. This figure is very close: we do not know the time, no one knows, not even the Son of Man, [when the end of time will take place]. But we can know by the signs how close it is. In this regard, it is very important [to realize] that we are confronted with an idea.

The West is an ideology. Liberalism, globalism, secularism, posthumanism are ideologies. It is the realm of ideas, not of matter, bodies and technology. Above all, it is an absolute lie: it is the reversal of the true proportions of the spirit, of ideas, of religious foundations. This is why two ideas, two armies (because angels and spirits are ideas), are colliding today: spirits and ideas, angels and demons.

The battlefield is just Ukraine. On the one hand, we are the Holy Russia, as His Holiness the Patriarch says, and we are confronted with the forces of an absolute world historical evil. Therefore, we speak more and more about Armageddon, the end of time and the Apocalypse. All this is taking place before our eyes. We are taking part in the last (or maybe the second last - nobody knows) and very important conflict. Without a spiritual, ideological and intellectual dimension, we cannot win.

And here I would like to draw attention to something very important: the secularism about which His Holiness the Patriarch spoke. The fact is that the enemy came to us before he revealed himself in the face of LGBT, transhumanism - this openly satanic and anti-human civilization against which we are at war today - this enemy who came then in a neutral way. He said: let's leave paradise, let's leave God in the name of Man, in the name of the Earth. And many people believed him.

Averroes had the idea of two truths: theology was built on one of them, and the study of the world, human society, nature, on another, autonomous one. Then secularism and humanism emerged, and it was said: "Eternity is far away, we live in the [present] time". And gradually, while we live in time, with only material concerns, trying to arrange the world according to liberal, communist or nationalist principles, we are getting further and further away from God. We were not sinking to the horizon, we were sinking below the horizon. We were sinking into the abyss of hell. If not with God, then with the Devil. And that's why the Gospel says, "Your 'yes' must be 'yes' and your 'no' must be 'no'."

The Laodicean Church is rebuked for being lukewarm, not cold, not hot. This is the mixture under which humanism, secularism, globalism, economic progress, comfort and capitalism have appeared in the world. They said: let's not worry about God, but only about earthly things. And it turned out that when we were turned away from God, we were not dealing with earthly things, but with underground things.

It is impossible to stand on this horizontal plane. And it is impossible to defeat the one we are fighting today without God's help, without affirming that vertical, spiritual, heavenly, Christian, deep, angelic dimension of being - without which we cannot win.

It seems to us that we normally oppose pathology, but we will never win unless we defend the Truth - the fullness of Christ's teaching, the religious teachings of other traditions - unless we defend the Divine vertical. This is the most important thing. Therefore, science, politics, constitution and ideology must be based on this vertical.

Science, if it is not based on Christ, on Truth, on morality, is already evil. There is nothing neutral. There is a battle between Heaven and Hell. And we are the Holy Russia, as His Holiness the Patriarch said in his message, in beautiful words. In prayer we say: We are the Holy Russia. But are we such saints? Look at yourselves, look at us. If we are not for the Holy Russia and do not move towards holiness, we will not reach it.

It is fascinating to see how close the C's vision is to our current reality. It is fascinating to see the great galactic conflict finally revealed. Will we be able to control the emotion that grips us day after day because we know? Thank you for this great session.

Back
Top Bottom