Session 22 October 2022

It's interesting rereading the original 2 caps session. The 2 caps were presented as positive, but then the Cs immediately issued an unprompted vigilance warning. Maybe they were only saying the 2 caps were positive because the attendees emotionally wanted it to be positive, which then allowed the Cs to put a warning at the end of it.
Q: (L) I was just spiraling down into poor health for the past few years because I was giving all my energy to shore up people I cared about. And then I realized I can’t do this anymore; I just can’t. I knew that if I continued, I would die before my work was finished. But it’s so hard to do that; it’s like tearing your heart out to just say “No more”. Only afterward did I realize that I was giving all this energy because I was being manipulated by the pity trips.

(Joe) And on the very day the second cap appeared, there was news that brought closure to that situation.

(L) Yeah, on that same day, the cap appeared.

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's almost like we were being shown the symbolism.

(Joe) And that was a positive thing for everybody.

(L) So Arky got a second cap. A cap is kind of like a crown, yes? [laughter]

(Artemis) They want to say something…

A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!

In that same day that this respective SessionOctober 22nd 2022 became available to the forum, I wrote this post —i.e. after these forewords. Nevertheless, I did not publish it in that day because I felt like it incomplete —and it still is, but well... Indeed, sometimes I don’t ever publish my posts because, for example, either they seem too lengthy, or I estimate that other fellow members have enough covered their focuses, or some other reason….

Anyway, in due course while managing some time for reading the posts in this and other threads, then I came across a report —partly quoted next— which, as I see, resonates well to the following comments —as well along with posts placed not here but elsewhere (duly linked):
During the next few days I was reflecting on the session and the heaviness that flooded in after reading it (I think this occurred while I was doing something radical like the dishes... but again it happened today when I was driving). I saw an image in my mind in connection with these thoughts about the session. I will try to explain it clearly (but wish I could create a moving visual image):

I saw a torus shape, with something long and thin and dark coiled around the torus. I felt it was a snake but I could not see the head - it was hidden from where I was observing. I could not see the whole torus, I was focusing on the right side of it. So the torus was moving, but also the 'snake' was coiled around it, moving with the torus but also rotating around independently of its own volition, while coiled around the torus, as if having its own separate experience but riding on the energy of the torus.

That probably sounds really weird, but that is what I saw.

It looked like the 'snake' was not an Ouroboros, I had the impression it was more like a parasite in the way it existed. (Well, that part sure made sense!) I felt like the torus represented the energy of the Universe. It moved in a very consistent way, it was like seeing waves moving through the torus, constant motion from the centre outwards as if 'expanding'. The 'snake' seemed to be trying to make its way past the surface of the torus, like it was seeking an entry point, and I wondered if it was even perhaps a representation of STS trying to find an entry point to move 'back' in time, or possibly even seeking some way to get at Laura?

(Just theories based on reflecting about the session / the energy felt.)
Okay, keep in mind the toroidal stuff, this will be permeated in the notes ahead. And now, the cited overdue post:

Henceforth a good research we have in the next quotation. Amidst others of its notes, it was very well brought up the notices by the C’s on the African floods and Artic volcanism:
Below are remarks on the floods in Africa, and later a few comments on the context in which the old predictions appeared, as I toyed with the idea that the floods might be a marker:

Note floods in Africa.
(Rancho Relaxo) In the session of December 3rd of 1994 the C's gave a list of marker events connected to the Wave, including: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Is this still on the menu, so to speak?
A: With minor modifications. Note floods in Africa.

Q: (L) I don't think floods in Africa were a part of that sequence. That was mentioned at another time.

Q: (L) They did give "floods in Africa" though as some kind of marker. There are some major ones now - worse than we've seen.

In Africa, floods kill 1,000's
Session 18 February 1995
A: Expect 4.7 tremor in the U.S. within three days. In the N.E., Rochester, N.Y. Area. Faults exist near there. Mt. Vesuvius and Etna activity within calendar 1995. And Thera as well. In Africa, floods kill 1,000's in summer of 1995.

Q: (D) I think it might be very important for us to contact somebody and tell them how we got this information... (T) Are the volcanos related to the Japanese stuff?
A: Yes. Volcanic eruption under arctic ice in 1996.
There was nothing particular about floods in Africa in 1995. The timing was open, it seemed. Five years later, the topic came up again:

Session 18 March 2000
Q: Now, a couple of world events have recently occurred which were in an earlier list of predictions. One of these was the Ukraine explosion and the other was the flood in Africa. In fact, the flood headlines were almost in the same words you gave it. What this made me think was that, since these things are beginning to happen, since they were given as a group prediction, does this mean that the other things in that particular segment may be just around the corner in time, so to speak?
In February 2000, a few weeks prior to the above session, there were floods in Mozambique which was most likely what Laura referred to:
Mozambique Floods, 2000
The 2000 Mozambique flood was a natural disaster that occurred in February and March 2000. The catastrophic flooding was caused by heavy rainfall that lasted for five weeks and made many homeless. Approximately 800 people died, 1400 km2 of arable land was affected and 20,000 head of cattle and food were lost. It was the worst flood in Mozambique in 50 years.(2)
In the List of Floods, it is a bit more dramatized, but the cyclone hitting is true. The whole country was wet, as it often is during the rainy season, but the damage was mainly near the Zambezi river. People had settled where the river sometimes flood because the land is fertile, and the good lands are few, especially when the population keeps growing. In the rainy season, the Zambezi river swells, if it swells too much then those who live close to it are in trouble.
Otherwise, the Zambezi is a majestic river and is responsible for the Victoria Falls:
One of the greatest attractions in Africa and one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world, Victoria Falls is located on the Zambezi River, the fourth largest river in Africa, which is also defining the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Fact: Victoria Falls is the only waterfall in the world with a length of more than a kilometer and a height of more than hundred meters. It is also considered to be the largest fall in the world.

Fact: The noise of Victoria Falls can be heard from a distance of 40 kilometers, while the spray and mist from the falling water is rising to a height of over 400 meters and can be seen from a distance of 50 kilometers. No wonder that the local tribes used to call the waterfall Mosi-o-Tunya “The smoke that thunders”.

Since 2000, one finds this list: Floods in Africa, where I looked up some, to see how serious it was:
See also this list of deadliest floods:

Though not all are included above:
2016 Niger flood 38 dead
2016 Ethiopian flood 200+
2019–2020 Congo River floods 38 with hundreds of thousands displaced.

2022 Africa floods more deadly and damaging
This year, there is a Wiki 2022 Africa Floods:
Since January 2022, floods affected most of Africa, killing nearly 2,700 people. The worst affected country was Nigeria, over 1,400 deaths.
And a map:
1666702905507-png.66017

It would then seem, that the flood season in 2022 has possibly been the most deadly since the year 2000, in fact more widespread.

The floods in Africa in the year 2000, waters breaking?, preceded 2001 and 9/11

Maybe that is taking it too far, but it is a fun analogy anyway. It would mean the Earth might react prior to a major shift. Next, I look into what else was predicted along with Africa in the session from February 18, 1995. The Cs talked about "Volcanic eruption under arctic ice in 1996" Indeed there was something, though not in 1996, but in 1999-2001. The timing of eruption of the underwater arctic volcano, coincided with the flood in Mozambique, only nobody found out until a few years later!

Volcanoes Erupt Beneath Arctic Ice
By Jeanna Bryner published June 27, 2008

New evidence deep beneath the Arctic ice suggests a series of underwater volcanoes have erupted in violent explosions in the past decade.

Hidden 2.5 miles (4,000 meters) beneath the Arctic surface, the volcanoes are up to a mile (2,000 meters) in diameter and a few hundred yards tall. They formed along the Gakkel Ridge, a lengthy crack in the ocean crust where two rocky plates are spreading apart, pulling new melted rock to the surface.

Until now, scientists thought undersea volcanoes only dribbled lava from cracks in the seafloor. The extreme pressure from the overlying water makes it difficult for gas and magma to blast outward.

Robert Reeves-Sohn of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) in Massachusetts and his colleagues discovered jagged, glassy fragments of rock scattered around the volcanoes, suggesting explosive eruptions occurred between 1999 and 2001.

For another, more general article, see: Ice and flames: Those mysterious Arctic volcanos.

Floods in Africa 2022, so what may come in 2023...2024 ...?

Will the pattern from the floods in Africa in 2000 with many dead and missing that preceded changes in 2001 repeat itself again? That is hard to say. If anything happens, one can attribute it to mere coincidences, but I will risk playing with the possibilities and see where it might lead?

We already know that 2022 is also the year of the intensified conflict in Ukraine, but what if the remark about floods in Africa in this session was also a nudge to look up, what followed in the same old session from 18 March 2000. Might it give additional ideas? Below is the continuation of the excerpt already quoted, and until the end.

More from Session 18 March 2000
Q: You also made a remark once that ice ages occur much, much faster than people ever thought...
A: Yes.

Q: Do we need to invest in some mukluks and snowshoes?
A: ??

Q: Well, what I am trying to get at is: should we start stockpiling firewood?
A: Maybe.

Q: So, it could be that fast?
A: Oh yes, and faster when in response to global"warming."

Q: When you put "warming" in quotes, you obviously mean warming in more than just an ordinary sense? Is that correct?
A: And/or not really "warm."

Next in the session, is a comment on The Coming Global Superstorm
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?
A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.

Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be "starkly accurate?"
A: Fits into plans.

Q: Plans for what?
A: Do we not know already?

Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?
A: Not as simple.

Q: What would make my statement more accurate?
A: Call it amalgamation.

Global Superstorm
Q: So, I guess that means I will figure it out from clues yet to be found. Now, I want to go back to what you said about Whitley Strieber and Art Bell getting their information from "non-human" sources about world conquest and domination. Are Art and Whitley consciously aware of their connection to this source of information?
A: Amalgamation, we did not say "conquest."

Q: But, on previous occasions you have discussed the alien plan to manipulate humanity via time travel, creating an infrastructure for taking over the world. Are you saying that it will be done in such a way that there is no "outward" sign that it has happened?
A: Close.

Q: So, in other words, the world is being taken over gradually, right now, as we sit here and speak, and most people aren't even aware of it?
A: Sort of....

Q: Are people, at any point, going to become aware of it? Are they going to wake up... or is it just the way of nature?
A: Natural processes.

Q: So, aliens are never going to appear in the sky; there is never going to be a battle as you have previously stated; there is never going to be...
A: WHOA!

Q: Well, that's kind of what you are saying!
A: No. You are impatient for a quick, packaged definition.

Q: What I am trying to get at is; you are saying it is a natural process; you are saying we are being taken over; it is not a conquest; though you did not say that it was not domination, of course - clearly domination is part of it, is that correct?
A: One could call it evolution.

Q: Well, still those things make one tend to think of natural processes that do not involve a war in the sky, spaceships shooting lasers...
A: Who says such rules apply?

Q: I'm just saying that it how you are making it sound; that it is just a strictly natural process. We are talking about 4th density beings... I guess they could...
A: Natural processes are not restricted by your preconceived boundaries.

Q: Then, let me come at it from another direction: are these beings who are behind Strieber and Bell's book part of those who will participate in some sort of battle? The problem here is that you have excluded the word "conquest." (A) I think they excluded conquest because, to a large extent, for most people, it is not a conquest; they just simply allow it. So, there is no conquest for most...
A: That is part of it, but we know you can exceed your programmed ideas if you try. Conquest, or lack thereof is a matter of opinion/perception.

Q: Let me get this straight: how is this book by Strieber and Bell going to play into the plans of STS aliens?
A: Not the book, the events depicted.

Q: So, are you saying that Whitley and Art are doing a favor for all of us by publicizing this information, that it could be helpful?
A: Makes little difference.

Q: Is there anything that COULD make a difference? Or is it necessary to make a difference?
A: In the biggest picture, no.

Q: So, it's not necessary to make a difference?
A: The soul, she counteth. The body, she doth not!

Q: So, that's the biggest picture. Narrow the picture down: is there something that could make a difference? Clearly, in the biggest picture, nothing makes a difference...
A: Native Americans asked similar questions once!

Q: Which brings up the subject of Native Americans. A big part of what is being taught by them at the present time is that the aliens, the Grays, and assorted others, are good guys - the "star people" coming here to teach us and to help us advance! They claim that it is a "good" thing to have contacts, abductions, and so on and on.
A: No. Corrupted message. Some early contacts were with benevolent STO beings.

Q: And now they are confused because they think that the present contacts are with the same beings of the past contacts?

Q: Okay. Now, there is a peculiar side effect going on with our little mail group. These are folks who are well-read and pretty much aware. But, what seems to happen is that, when folks start to read our material, to become aware, they start to have all kinds of weird stuff start happening to them. Some of this stuff is SO bizarre!
A: You know this already.

Q: Are there any words of advice you can give to the group, in general?
A: Sure... KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS IGNORANCE ENDANGERS!

Q: It seems that once they start getting some clues, the attacks increase and it becomes very discouraging. How can they survive this stage of the process?
A: One must know of attack, expect it, then counteract. Some of your correspondents are too naive.

Q: Any other advice? Some of them are getting hit pretty hard just now...
A: You can take it from there. And you are tiring now...

Q: I know, but I have one quick one. We have this guy, Johan M*** in Belgium, who claims to have had a sort of Epiphany on a night train to China some years ago. Apparently, this involved Cassiopeia, and he believes that he is "in touch" with you guys. He is coming to Florida next month and wants to meet with us. Is he really in contact with you, or is he a spy? Even if a friendly spy?
A: Who cares? Learning is fun! Even if one or two toes falls off.

If the floods in Africa in this year were a marker, we have an idea of some of the possibilities that might follow. The session from March 2000 brought up topics like ice age, snow, cold winters, global super storm, amalgamation, and Nephilim, even the last topic was brought up, as matter of history, we know the situation from other sessions. To these we could add others, like plague, more war, more social chaos, widespread famine, COVID measures and vaccine pressures.

In the old session, there were also plenty of help and encouragements: The soul, she counteth. The body, she doth not! KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS IGNORANCE ENDANGERS! One must know of attack, expect it, then counteract. Learning is fun! Even if one or two toes fall off.
It’s interesting to realise that all these above observations send us too to concepts on the nature of the reality which were highlighted in the Session on May 18th 2019. And regarding all these seen back and forth next is made some mentions and other insights:

—this Session: on October 22nd 2022—

(Rancho Relaxo) In the session of December 3rd of 1994 the C's gave a list of marker events connected to the Wave, including: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Is this still on the menu, so to speak?
A: With minor modifications. Note floods in Africa.

Q: (L) I don't think floods in Africa were a part of that sequence. That was mentioned at another time.

Q: (L) They did give "floods in Africa" though as some kind of marker. There are some major ones now - worse than we've seen.

So, the remark by the C’s on African Flood, or “floods” as can be perceived in the research quoted above, as well as, the Artic Eruptions are apparently right linked to each other. Yet, as I see, the C’s not merely tell of the defrosting in some places for the action of huge artic volcanism, and then associating them to African floods. Rather, they by and large are pointing out “timeless markers,” —and that is why we don’t realise the ‘forecasted flood’ in the dates pre told— as well as, the connection with the inversion of earth axis virtually in current process. That is to say that the Artic volcanism results as a reaction from the polar inversion, which, for example, is commented into another post —see ‘Voices of the Confederation’ quotation.

Moreover —also etched in the aforementioned quote— related to, we have:
March 18, 2000 Session

Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a “global superstorm.” Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?
A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.

Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be “starkly accurate?”
A: Fits into plans.

Q: Plans for what?
A: Do we not know already?

Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?
A: Not as simple.

Q: What would make my statement more accurate?
A: Call it amalgamation.
………………….

Q: So, I guess that means I will figure it out from clues yet to be found. Now, I want to go back to what you said about Whitley Strieber and Art Bell getting their information from "non-human" sources about world conquest and domination. Are Art and Whitley consciously aware of their connection to this source of information?
A: Amalgamation, we did not say "conquest."

Q: But, on previous occasions you have discussed the alien plan to manipulate humanity via time travel, creating an infrastructure for taking over the world. Are you saying that it will be done in such a way that there is no "outward" sign that it has happened?

So, the divulgation by ‘non-humans’ of the “global superstorm fits in plan” maybe, as we know, because 4D STS are required to declare?!! Let’s recall:
—this Session: on October 22nd 2022—

A: Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way.

Now, amalgamation —as the C’s above refer to— may mean “merge of realities” within a echoing time-loop created by 4D STS. That is to say many space-time lines merged into the “current” line. So, including the latter mention, as well the “apparent” discrepancy of forecasted dates, I have spoken of these in another post which may arise some additional light on… —wherein, should be mentioned, ‘markers’ are signs, or perhaps should be termed, ‘signers.’

Yet, though within the same process, a devisable potential nasty reality involving the hats, failed to sprout an “amalgamation” of more negative nature. It failed, I wonder, —wish-thinking?— because we, the people of Cassiopaea, has been increasing its awareness, thus creating a mental obstacle …to a degree. Then, like one twin-bubble formed from soap that blows up against a wall, both hats vanished along with their intrinsic burden.
13453-589518d0139f9ad87b804eb30db917b0.jpg

The 2 vanishing hats, …the “twin-soap-bubble”​
Aug 10 2019 Session

A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!
…………………….

this Session: October 22nd 2022
Q: (L) ………..We had the Two Hats episode. I think we asked about the appearance of the two hats. Pierre, do you remember?
(Pierre) It was about splitting of realities. And I asked recently, and... I don't remember the answer.
(L) Well anyhow, the two hats have now disappeared - both of them. ……………One day they were there, and now they're gone. During the time the two hats were in existence in our possession, it was a very, VERY trying time. That was when Ark got sick, he had chemotherapy, and there were all kinds of other things going on. So, I want to know just what the heck was going on?
A: Attempt on the part of 4D STS to split and then totally divert the reality of your mission.

Q: (Pierre) So, the two hats having disappeared, it means they failed to split the reality?

Q: (L) Well, they failed to split it, but they had a temporary loop.
(Pierre) But it's gone now.

Q: (L) Um... Well that's weird. So just exactly how does something like that work?
A: Alternate reality is created for manipulation purposes and then elements sent through the realm curtain which bleed into current reality with intent to overwhelm and replace. That was the hat.

Q: (L) So the hat was one of the elements that was sent. Is that because when this attempt to send things through the realm curtain was made, Ark was actually wearing the hat?
………………………..

February 5, 2000 Session
(A) Now, ……..you mentioned the Germans “exploring the loop of the cylinder” in relation to time travel. I don’t know what this means but I have the idea that it is related to extra dimensions, hyperspace. Now, we asked a question at some point and you said that a cylinder is really a double loop. You then suggested that we meditate on the true meaning of this sentence. Now, I don’t know how to meditate, but I do know how to do math. So, I drew three pictures here: one is a real cylinder, two is a which is a kind of cylinder inside a cylinder, and three, like a torus. ……Is it one of these?
A: Selection 3.

Q: 3 is the torus.
(L) What is a loop of the cylinder? Yes, there is one loop and then there is another loop. One loop is probably what we call time - cyclical time.
A: Time cycle.
Just some thoughts.​

That comment always troubled me. I mean, if at this point our understanding of how 4D 'works' is akin to a dog's understanding of algebra, then that would suggest that we are very, VERY far from any understanding of how 4D 'works'. If our understanding of how fully fledged 4D beings operate is so limited, then maybe our understanding of what it means to 'transition to 4D' is equally limited.
It looks like the transition will be a process and not happen all at once. Will we have some control over the process or are we gonna have to be mostly stoic about it? The process may be like being extruded or something, or maybe we will bounce back and forth for a while. I dunno. Expect some discomfort during the flight. The C's said that figuring it all out would be up to us and that cooking would be interesting. But just getting there is when we will see the stuff we have no knowledge and experience of for the first time. We could have always gone home if we had the knowledge anyway. Now it might be like some uncontrollable fledgling impulse, 'a fire from within', or something like an approaching tidal wave - maybe do a little jump right before it hits. :-)

Pretty much means any time something strange happens, it's a sign to be alert.

5 days ago, a thick vertical black band appeared on my TV, indicating to me that the TV is breaking down. When the same thing happened last year, the black band expanded to become the entire half of the screen, and the TV manufacturer had to send repair people to my house to replace the entire screen. So I ordered a new TV as the manufacturer will not fix it for free this time. The new TV came 2 days ago, and I was going to install it today. Until I looked at it this morning, and the black band was gone. Immediately I had my wife confirm it was gone, and then had her read this session. Then I told my family to be alert. An hour later, the black band returned and is still there right now.
Sounds like maybe a loose ribbon connector somewhere.

It's interesting rereading the original 2 caps session. The 2 caps were presented as positive, but then the Cs immediately issued an unprompted vigilance warning. Maybe they were only saying the 2 caps were positive because the attendees emotionally wanted it to be positive, which then allowed the Cs to put a warning at the end of it.
I noticed that also. It is also interesting (or insidious) that the very day Laura resolved an energy drain, the 4D attack commenced targeting Ark.

Thank you for this interesting session.
Concerning the current war in Ukraine, I also think that there cannot have a winner. NATO cannot lose thanks to its technology, money and combined armies but Russia cannot also lose for many reasons as Putin network and neurons, the russians' spirit, etc.
I go on thinking and waiting for something else to intervene.

I think 'free will infringement' is a paradoxical idea. How is it possible to 'infringe' upon a being's will, if indeed that will is 'free' ?

Great session and thanks for sharing.

Perhaps it's the case that all or most laws can be overcome depending on your knowledge and ability, and as such are not laws that incur a "punishment". Looking at the inability to circumvent such laws as "punishment" is a kind of victim mentality. They're not set up to victimize anyone. The only law that can't be completely overcome is perhaps the law of free will, which always involves the requirement to leave evidence that an attempt has been made to infringe it.

I think 'free will infringement' is a paradoxical idea. How is it possible to 'infringe' upon a being's will, if indeed that will is 'free' ?

Great session and thanks for sharing.

I know what you mean, and it is kind of hard and weird to think about, and I don't know if I really have a handle on it.. But it seems to me that infringing upon someone's free will would be: removing possible choices they can make, or potential opportunities. There could be any number of different levels of this... eg, killing someone, or stealing from them, locking someone up, or forcibly performing a medical operation on them without their consent. Those are very obvious and direct.

But then there are probably times when someone being locked up (or punished in some way) ends up *helping* them.. gives them time for reflection to learn about their mistakes, and change themselves. But then again, the choice to change was always there... The punishment just provided some impetus...

You could tell someone false information and maybe it could limit their choices if they believe it, but whether to believe and act on it or not IS their free will still, so I don't know if that would count. (if you did it over *generations* so that it became the default 'common knowledge' though, maybe?).... You could tell everybody lies which make the ones who believe you try to infringe the free will of the ones who don't.. But maybe these kinds of things always eventually resolve down to the more direct type of free will infringement, like above..?

But then there's also a more subtle way: helping someone or telling them even true information against their will, or without them having asked for it... removing an opportunity for them to learn something they needed to learn. (The C's have mentioned something like this before - eg when they would not answer certain questions because it would be 'abridgement of free will' - not exactly infringement, but a shortcut which removes learning opportunities nevertheless).

So I guess it could even be when someone HAS asked for something, but to receive it without having worked for it would be limiting for them... examples: When teaching someone how to perform a task, if the teacher just takes over and performs it themselves without letting the student try - and possibly make mistakes - they've limited the learning opportunities for the student. If a parent always gives their child whatever they ask for, the child might have less chance of learning how to fend for themselves..

I don't let my dog run off down the road to investigate possums, which she really wants to do. I'm infringing on her free will. If I didn't forcibly stop her from doing this (by having a garden with a fence around it), she might be hit by a car, and learn a valuable lesson..but also be injured or killed. Since I'm 3D STS and *I* don't want her to be lost or hurt, I keep my fence.. Maybe if she could run free all the time, she would learn to become really good at avoiding danger!

So anyway. I feel like it can be, at our level, quite complex & subtle & difficult to say what's what! Perhaps it's all obvious and clear as day at a higher level.... Don't know if any of this helps or not :) but, those are my thoughts at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom