Session 22 October 2022

Rapture seems to be of STS thing, if you want just to become free. There are no free lunch, as was said.

The fight is going on al the time, "in you" the first and valuable one, IMO.

Yeah thats true, in one of the C’s transcripts they mention something relate with the rapture:

C’s: We have close affiliation with the “Northern Peoples.” Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were “lifted” to Earth by Orion STS.
Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS bunch?
A: Who says they are in “kahoots?”
Q: (L) Weren’t they rescued by the Orion STS?
A: Yes. But one need not be in “kahoots” to be rescued!!!

Here is the article if want to read about:

This statement might be misleading to others who wish to pursue path toward 4th density, as it might give them impression that they can just ride along, so to speak, and only after they are in 4th density an effort is required. But of course this is not so.

It requires considerable effort for an individual to be eligible for fourth density, whether he considers STO or STS path.

What efforts are required?

I want to share this guy, this channel.

It is in Russian, the Russian channel.
The link

And here it is an English channel

Very clever guy, and as far as I aware, he has been meditating for 20-25 years or so.

Maybe it will inspire any of you to meditate.

I personally get sort of massage for meditation here and there, in one thread and another, on youtube, and C's said that meditation helps.

Yeah thats true, in one of the C’s transcripts they mention something relate with the rapture:

C’s: We have close affiliation with the “Northern Peoples.” Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were “lifted” to Earth by Orion STS.
Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS bunch?
A: Who says they are in “kahoots?”
Q: (L) Weren’t they rescued by the Orion STS?
A: Yes. But one need not be in “kahoots” to be rescued!!!

Here is the article if want to read about:

I haven't read the "Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols Part 11" yet.
The "Northern people" are the ones that was brought to Caucasus region from Kantek, as far as I remember, or I mistaken here?

But the thing that came to my mind today, the two stories: of a guy who was in concentration camps during World War II, and of a guy who was in prison. Both were saved, so to speak.

The first was not in kahoots with the Nazis, as far as I understand this story, the second was not in kahoots with the prisoners and the guard.

The first story, I think, is available in the Internet, and some of you may probably know it better. In the end the Nazis was about yo blow up all of them who were left from prisoners of concentrated camp. But in the end they were saved by the Soviet soldiers.

The second story is about a guy who accidentally killed a child in a car accident.
When he was in prison, he did his daily business and prayed.
At some point of time the prisoners started to come to him for advice, etc., but they didn't touch him.
Eventually his sentence was shortened several times, and instead of several years he was in prison for a few months.

I was thinking that it may be, It is like some frequency was changed in them, or sort of, and they were out of reach for those "bad dudes"

I have been noticing stuff, in my life, when there are "bad guys" but you don't wish them bad, sincerely, they can't do that much harm towards you. Of course you have to do acts towards, to protect yourself at the same time

It is hard to achieve, but it is possible.

The "Northern people" are the ones that was brought to Caucasus region from Kantek, as far as I remember, or I mistaken here?

Very accurate infact, Acording with the C's, many Celts where brought to planet earth about 80,000 years ago, also planet Kantek was destroyed 80,000 years ago as well.

Let’s back up here. You said that the Celts came from Kantek. They were transported by [hyperdimensional beings]… brought here, correct?
A: Yes.
Q: When the [hyperdimensional beings] did this, how many Celts were physically brought here?
A: Hundreds of millions.
Q: How long, in our terms, did it take to bring these Celts to this planet? Or, is this ongoing?
A: Well, in the sense that you measure it, let us say about a week.
Q: Did they transport them in ships, that is some sort of structure. That is, did they load them up, move them into 4th density, reemerge here in 3rd density, or something like that?
A: Close.
Q: And they unloaded them in the area of the Caucasus, is that correct?
A: And regions surrounding.
Q: And, that was what, 79 to 80 thousand years ago?
A: Over 80,000.

Very accurate infact, Acording with the C's, many Celts where brought to planet earth about 80,000 years ago, also planet Kantek was destroyed 80,000 years ago as well.

Let’s back up here. You said that the Celts came from Kantek. They were transported by [hyperdimensional beings]… brought here, correct?
A: Yes.
Q: When the [hyperdimensional beings] did this, how many Celts were physically brought here?
A: Hundreds of millions.
Q: How long, in our terms, did it take to bring these Celts to this planet? Or, is this ongoing?
A: Well, in the sense that you measure it, let us say about a week.
Q: Did they transport them in ships, that is some sort of structure. That is, did they load them up, move them into 4th density, reemerge here in 3rd density, or something like that?
A: Close.
Q: And they unloaded them in the area of the Caucasus, is that correct?
A: And regions surrounding.

Q: And, that was what, 79 to 80 thousand years ago?
A: Over 80,000.

This gets me back to the portals, C's said about that there are portal in Ukraine (and in Middle East, and the Caucasus, and area around. ) February 26th, 2022 session.

So it seems either some of Kantekians were transferred through different methods or just different portals, but looks like, it is still was done by STS forces. Before I thought that linear, that if one's of "good guys" you may only receive help via STO forces, but it is also may be done STO forces through STS.
Another interesting thing is that C's said about wishful thinking a lot of times (because STS don't believe that the good thing may happen in the end), so it may be used against STS in the end, sort of that.

Q: (L) Today is February 26th, 2022. Okay, here we go. I'm so wound up...

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

Q: (L) And you once said there's a portal in the Middle East, didn't you?

And this areas, actually not that far away from one another, I mean Ukraine and Caucasian regions.

Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.

Q: (Juba) Is that the reason why Khazaria was the same as today's Ukraine. Portal, STS energy...

A: Partly.

I assume it was meant that choosing, discerning, gaining knowledge, trying to master the machine, thinking and seeing objectively, engaging in right relationship, all take effort. My guess is that an apt analogy the OP intended was like the Christians who believe they are “saved” by a one time “acceptance” of Jeebus and now they don’t have to do bleep.

I have that feeling for some time, but I got to the point of understanding that it is not the way i should think. It is sort of STS in origin, because you are thinking about yourself, but not of others.

I fight that feeling too. It is a real trap - totally self focused. I remember Ark having a saying that you start the work and it takes as long as it takes, and if it needs anther 3 or 4 lifetimes, then so be it.

I think any immutable laws probably exist because if they didn't, the ability for sentient beings to learn and grow through choice would be voided.

If some higher powers have absolute control over those below them, and their intent is to enslave those below them in perpetuity, turning them into nothing more than 'food' that have absolutely no way to change their circumstances, there wouldn't be much point to the whole endeavor because the outcome would be locked in and known in advance. Not much 'fun' in that.

So I'd say there has to be something to prevent a person with a desire to destroy all of creation from doing that. It's not a moral thing, it's just practical. Think of the rules we have in civil society or, perhaps more appropriate, sport. If "anything goes", then eventually one person or team will be able to dominate the other and win every single time. Is there any point in evening taking part in such a game or the game even existing?

Well, let me ask you one question. Can you force someone to love you? Can you do it by implementing some limiting law? Any such law would directly violate free will.

If any soul would discover any limitation, any higher feeling would instantly vanish and would be replaced by negative feelings, like feeling of being deceived.

The one infinite creator loves all equally. If a soul expresses wish to destroy all of creation, the one infinite creator will support the soul without any hesitation just like he would anyone else.

so you see there is no love without free will. And one has to know about free will, understand it and respect it and even protect it, if one wishes to talk about love at all.

One can say that this universe was designed with love in mind, in such manner, that every soul can be completely free, free to explore and learn anything it desires and thus the soul can understand more and more about how the universe works and the more the soul can understand, the more the soul is in awe how absolutely amazing this universe is and also starts to be aware how loving must be the one infinite creator who created this place. And then the soul naturally develops feelings of love. Simply said, the soul opens the heart to the light, and the light can now flow with less resistance. And the more we open our hearts, the closer we get to the one infinite creator.

I noticed there are many lovely people in this world, lovely souls who can still make it but they need help, they need just a liittle push.
I think what would help, would be more efficient dispersion of knowledge.
I think that it is the knowledge and understanding and everything that stems from it, that keeps the group together and thus dispersion of knowledge is very important. It is much more efficient if it is group effort.

But i understand that in a group where there is unity, statement of any individual from the group is the same as statement of the group.

That is actually a very good question. But to be honest it scares me that a core member of the group is asking this.

1. If you want to go somewhere, first you have to find a way how to get there. This means that a good deal of studying is required and of course thinking to process all the information and gather knowledge.

2. If you know how to get there then of course you have to act according to what you have learned during the preparatory phase. That is you might think that you know in theory what it entails to get there but now you have to put your knowledge into action and see for yourself that it is not that easy, or is it?

Well if you chose STO path then clearly it means to help others. And if you chose STS path it means to help self and exploiting and using others as much as you can. Sometimes it is possible also to deceive them into thinking that you are there to help, but you are actually not.

Maybe it is enough to understand simple karmic understandings. But i feel like learning as much as one can is always good. The problem, of course is, that many people give importance to things that are actually not important at all and thus they make effort in the wrong direction really thus as a result they are left behind. Once the reality hits them and they feel like being abandoned, they always show true colors and try to prevent others to be successfull. I think that is it in a nutshell.

I fight that feeling too. It is a real trap - totally self focused. I remember Ark having a saying that you start the work and it takes as long as it takes, and if it needs anther 3 or 4 lifetimes, then so be it.

You know, I was thinking about leaving Ukraine, according to what is going on, however I don't have a possibility, but if I put a lot of efforts, I guess I may leave.
But inside my heart I got a feeling that I have to be here right now.
Then I think, ok, I will do what I can, in this location right now.
And if one person, one human being will understand a little more about what is Actually going on here, it would be great. That being may inspire 10+ beings and that 10 may inspire 109, and so on.

But it has to be done in a gentle way, usually, you cant force people around to understand what you understand. But sometimes tiny drop of truth can wake them up.

That is actually a very good question. But to be honest it scares me that a core member of the group is asking this.

1. If you want to go somewhere, first you have to find a way how to get there. This means that a good deal of studying is required and of course thinking to process all the information and gather knowledge.

2. If you know how to get there then of course you have to act according to what you have learned during the preparatory phase. That is you might think that you know in theory what it entails to get there but now you have to put your knowledge into action and see for yourself that it is not that easy, or is it?

Well if you chose STO path then clearly it means to help others. And if you chose STS path it means to help self and exploiting and using others as much as you can. Sometimes it is possible also to deceive them into thinking that you are there to help, but you are actually not.

Maybe it is enough to understand simple karmic understandings. But i feel like learning as much as one can is always good. The problem, of course is, that many people give importance to things that are actually not important at all and thus they make effort in the wrong direction really thus as a result they are left behind. Once the reality hits them and they feel like being abandoned, they always show true colors and try to prevent others to be successfull. I think that is it in a nutshell.

What is it that determines a being’s level of density, littlehelp?

Back
Top Bottom