Session 22 October 2022

There is also the possibility that free will put us into this situation to begin with. Hence, we may have accepted this battle already so we cannot now choose to back out of it.

Imua e na pokii a inu i ka wai awaawa. Aohe hope i hoi mai ai.

Kamehameha speaking to his warriors about a terrible battle they are in. It roughly translates as move forward and drink of the bitter waters. There is no retreat, there is no going back, that choice no longer exists.

(L) Obviously, working as a group is highly desirable. What one doesn't see, the other one sees. What one doesn't think of, the other one thinks of.
Thank you for sharing, I'm still reading the session, it is already several days passed, i cant finish it.)

I want to add: what one have, other may not.
We have to help each other, that way or another.

There is a story, about heaven and hell, I dont remember exactly, i will try to share it in my own words, as I remember it:
Some person was in a heaven, this person observe how heaven looks like, there were a pleanty of people sitting at the table and feeding each other and everyone was "fulfilled".

This guy asked angel, can you show me how the hell looks like.
An angel showed for a guy what is hell - there were a lot of people, sitting at the same table, exact the same situation, but they were with some sticks on their hands, and they were unable to feed themselves and there was total mess because they want to eat first and they don't want to feed others.

Thank you for sharing, I'm still reading the session, it is already several days passed, i cant finish it.)

I want to add: what one have, other may not.
We have to help each other, that way or another.

There is a story, about heaven and hell, I dont remember exactly, i will try to share it in my own words, as I remember it:
Some person was in a heaven, this person observe how heaven looks like, there were a pleanty of people sitting at the table and feeding each other and everyone was "fulfilled".

This guy asked angel, can you show me how the hell looks like.
An angel showed for a guy what is hell - there were a lot of people, sitting at the same table, exact the same situation, but they were with some sticks on their hands, and they were unable to feed themselves and there was total mess because they want to eat first and they don't want to feed others.

I remember that story, too. Actually, I think it’s very pertinent to the difference between STS and STO, and the predicaments and difficulties that both paths probably face, and that in the end it comes down to a choice of what we do in our situations.

The story as I remember it, is that Hell is a group of people all sat at a dinner table. But their cutlery is so long that when they try to eat, they can’t get the food into their mouths.

Heaven is the same - everyone is at the same table, the same long cutlery. But the difference is that they feed each other instead.

I remember that story, too. Actually, I think it’s very pertinent to the difference between STS and STO, and the predicaments and difficulties that both paths probably face, and that in the end it comes down to a choice of what we do in our situations.

The story as I remember it, is that Hell is a group of people all sat at a dinner table. But their cutlery is so long that when they try to eat, they can’t get the food into their mouths.

Heaven is the same - everyone is at the same table, the same long cutlery. But the difference is that they feed each other instead.

I guess it may have been interpreted different, but the core, the idea of the story is the same. Like different languages, different religions.

only 63% of entrance level after about 3 decades of sessions. 37% more to go with around a decade to go before rapture. Maybe someone should ask in next session what area of knowledge we still need to work on so we can work on that. One thing to understanding the info another thing mastery of knowledge. Example easy to understand being angry is bad but difficult to do in all life (including obnoxious) situations.

There will be no "rapture", except one that is to be served by the Lizards. Anyone that expects to be saved though shifting to 4th density will be disappointed. STO isn't about running away from problems, but dealing with them.

Knowledge growth isn't linear. Only because the Cs gave 63% as a number doesn't mean you can calculate how much time is left for "the other 37%". In fact, focusing on how much time is left instead of working on reaching that point sounds like a sign of wanting to be "piggybacked into salvation".

No, being angry isn't bad. Being angry serves a purpose. All emotions serve a purpose. And all emotions can be used to manipulate, or turned into a constructive force.

Q: (L) Is everybody feeling the torture of the external world going to hell in a handbasket and nothing we can do about it? Do ya'll feel tortured, horrified, disgusted, amazed, revolted, helpless... Just oh my god!

I have the same feeling.
Even in a local level, total mess.

What i understand, that you have to do the best you can (according to your Conscience or higher soul (совесть)) and let Cosmos to decide what is the best option.

There will be no "rapture", except one that is to be served by the Lizards. Anyone that expects to be saved though shifting to 4th density will be disappointed. STO isn't about running away from problems, but dealing with them.

Knowledge growth isn't linear. Only because the Cs gave 63% as a number doesn't mean you can calculate how much time is left for "the other 37%". In fact, focusing on how much time is left instead of working on reaching that point sounds like a sign of wanting to be "piggybacked into salvation".

No, being angry isn't bad. Being angry serves a purpose. All emotions serve a purpose. And all emotions can be used to manipulate, or turned into a constructive force.

Rapture seems to be of STS thing, if you want just to become free. There are no free lunch, as was said.

The fight is going on al the time, "in you" the first and valuable one, IMO.

Last edited:
As Pierre mentioned, the 1000 year period is a reference to the "time" 4D entrants have to decide whether to follow an STS or STO path.

This statement might be misleading to others who wish to pursue path toward 4th density, as it might give them impression that they can just ride along, so to speak, and only after they are in 4th density an effort is required. But of course this is not so.

It requires considerable effort for an individual to be eligible for fourth density, whether he considers STO or STS path. It is general understanding that the effort required for both paths is approximately the same. It is elementary knowledge that effort requires action and action requires choice or decision. Your physical body would for example not move at all if you would not decide to move it. Thus clearly the decision has to be first and long before the actual transition. After the decision has been made then all the actions and thoughts reflect this decision and pave the way toward the appropriate fourth density world.

The 1000 years period refers to a period that is necessary for the new arrivals form third density to adapt to fourth density reality. The illusion of linear time is not present for starters, and there is a ton of new skills to be learned. Thus it takes some time for third density beings to learn to navigate the fourth density reality. Also there are changes in the physical bodies and variability of physicality.

If this was meant in a way where people can flip polarity after the transition, then of course that can happen. Any individual can flip polarity. And this can happen anytime, anywhere. The individual simply decides that he has enough of the kindness and love, and maybe he starts to be aware that this is not his thing, so to speak, and simply switches the sides.
If this happens in 3D it is very dangerous and scary. Well, that is, for the group, not for the individual, because most of the time the group will find out only after it is too late. If this happens in 4D, it is quite obvious as the illusion of separation is not present.

Back
Top Bottom