Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

How are Australia’s COVID authorities going to explain away a 63% drop in births?

How, then, are Australia’s all-knowing “authorities” going to explain away the scarcely believable drop in Australia’s birth rate that has just been revealed by the Australian Bureau of Statistics? From October to November in 2021, there was a 21 per cent decrease in births (when compared with the average over a 10-year period), and from November to December there was a 63 per cent decrease. December was about nine months after the roll-out of the COVID vaccines.

Australia - Births, by year and month of occurrence, by state.jpg

NBC acknowledges myocarditis link to COVID-19 vaccines after sudden deaths of young adults

Mon Nov 14, 2022 - 5:47 pm EST

(LifeSiteNews) — In a sign of a potential shift in the mainstream media’s coverage of the issue, NBC News has published a report acknowledging a possible link between COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis.

NBC’s November 12 report opens with an anecdote about Detroit resident Da’Vion Miller, who at age 22 passed out at his home and was later hospitalized and diagnosed with myocarditis and pericarditis one week after receiving his first dose of Pfizer’s mRNA-based COVID shot and was subsequently advised by doctors not to receive his second.

“Myocarditis is a condition that has long been linked to a number of viral infections, including influenza, coxsackieviruses, as well as Covid,” the report says. “It has also been observed as an infrequent but worrisome side effect of the mRNA Covid vaccines.”

It then goes on to say “there have been around 1,000 reports of vaccine-related myocarditis or pericarditis in children under age 18, primarily young males, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.” The U.S. government’s federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) gives a much higher number for overall myocarditis and pericarditis cases, 53,836 as of November 4. An April study out of Israel indicates that COVID infection alone cannot account for such cases, despite claims to the contrary.

Reports submitted to VAERS about possible cases are not yet confirmed, as anyone can submit a report, but CDC researchers have acknowledged “high verification rate of reports of myocarditis to VAERS after mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccination,” leading to the conclusion that “under-reporting is more likely” than over-reporting.

The report also reveals that Moderna and Pfizer, the creators of the two mRNA-based jabs, are conducting “the first research in the U.S.” into potential heart problems associated with their products. Two Moderna trials are currently underway; a Pfizer trial is set to begin in coming months.

Early findings required by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration could be published starting early next year, but in the meantime the FDA continues to claim “there is no evidence of increased risk of deaths following mRNA vaccines compared to individuals who did not get vaccinated,” and that “evidence from well-conducted, peer-reviewed, published studies suggests that the risk of death is higher for unvaccinated individuals for nearly every age group.”

Still, the report represents a significant departure from the mainstream media’s treatment of the issue over the past two years, during which any affirmation of the shots’ harms was treated as dangerous medical misinformation.

Despite such discouragement of discussing the subject, many harbor moral and practical reservations about the COVID-19 vaccines, given the use of aborted fetal cells in their development, the superiority of natural immunity, COVID’s low risk to most otherwise-healthy individuals, the vaccines’ failure to prevent infection, their accelerated development under former President Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative giving them only a fraction of the evaluation and development time vaccines normally take, the lack of transparency from their manufacturers, and mounting evidence of serious adverse effects.

VAERS is not the only data source indicating cause for concern. Data from the Pentagon’s Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) has been similarly alarming, showing that 2021 saw drastic spikes in a variety of diagnoses for serious medical issues over the previous five-year average, including hypertension (2,181%), neurological disorders (1,048%), multiple sclerosis (680%), Guillain-Barre syndrome (551%), breast cancer, (487%), female infertility (472%), pulmonary embolism (468%), migraines (452%), ovarian dysfunction (437%), testicular cancer (369%), and tachycardia (302%).

In September, the Japanese Society for Vaccinology published a peer-reviewed study conducted by researchers from Stanford, UCLA, and the University of Maryland, which found that the “Pfizer trial exhibited a 36% higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group” while the “Moderna trial exhibited a 6% higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group,” for a combined “16% higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients.”

Long-Term Organ Damage after COVID-19 Vaccines Emerging in Medical Literature

Progression of Glomerular Kidney Disease Reported with More Shots

Nov 9
By Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH

Of all the great tension both doctors and patients have faced in the COVID-19 crisis is the lack of assurances on long-term safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

Americans were told these genetic products were brought through testing at “warp speed.” While that may be wonderful for the Starship Enterprise, warp speed should not be viewed as favorable in drug or vaccine development.

Observation time in research is very important to evaluate the emergence of problems, particularly for the long-lasting mRNA vaccines and their biologic product, the coronavirus Spike protein. For a typical live-attenuated, killed, or antigen-based vaccine, the minimum period for safety observation in clinical development is 2 years. For genetic products which includes mRNA and adenoviral DNA, the minimum time is 5 years.

Now with mass indiscriminate vaccination, we have roughly two thirds of adult populations who have received a novel vaccine and the progression of their baseline medical problems is specific aim of research going forward at many centers.

Canney et al studied 1105 patients who had stable glomerular kidney disease in 2020 before mRNA, and then followed them after receiving one or more of the COVID-19 vaccines. Glomerular kidney disease can worsen to complete kidney failure and dialysis, so the consequences are significant if there is a problem with mRNA, Spike protein, and progression of disease. As shown in the table, for the double vaccinated, there was more than a two-fold increase in progression of kidney disease.

A Population-Based Analysis of the Risk of Glomerular Disease Relapse after COVlD-19 Vaccination.png

That means a loss of renal function which is usually permanent for the vaccinated. Using multivariable adjustment, this effect persisted. The inference is the worsening of kidney disease is attributable to the vaccine and none of the other traditional risk factors (high blood pressure etc). So, if you or a loved one has kidney disease and was pressured into vaccination by a primary care physician or nephrologist, please share this article with them and suggest that they never again promote an experimental product without any long-term assurances on safety. Such a product should only be considered by the patient as one would in a research trial, purely on the basis of personal preference and willingness to be involved in a form of clinical investigation.

NBC acknowledges myocarditis link to COVID-19 vaccines after sudden deaths of young adults

Long-Term Organ Damage after COVID-19 Vaccines Emerging in Medical Literature
Although this seems to be a great thing for all who are damaged by the v-toxin since it'll pave the way to sue for indemnity it reminds me that all this is part of their agenda. The compensation payments will probably be the last straw that'll break the camel's back in the economic hardships western countries are facing.
Off they go, another step closer to their wet dream of power.
I must admit that I'm awed. Even the truth can be used by them to their advantage.

Although this seems to be a great thing for all who are damaged by the v-toxin since it'll pave the way to sue for indemnity it reminds me that all this is part of their agenda. The compensation payments will probably be the last straw that'll break the camel's back in the economic hardships western countries are facing.
Off they go, another step closer to their wet dream of power.
I must admit that I'm awed. Even the truth can be used by them to their advantage.
I don't believe western governments are going to be benevolent enough to give indemnities. In Italia a few cases emerged where the vaccine was recognised as the main cause of death and the beraved families didn't get any compensation, because there never was an obligation by law to take the vaccine, it was a voluntary choice.😈

How are Australia’s COVID authorities going to explain away a 63% drop in births?

View attachment 67213

Found 2 YouTube videos on the subject. The first one claims Victorian births dropped by 99.6% in December 2021! For the 2nd video, he re-assess data from both The Bureau of Statistics and compares it with data from Births Deaths and Marriages and finds HUGE discrepencies. I'm not sure what's worse, Governments that can't count, or ones that deliberately mislead. Perhaps they even do both? These are serious discrepencies and should be looked into by some sort of enquiry. Who are we to believe? Pretty much nothing the Government/s have ever said, if this is their track record.

I don't believe western governments are going to be benevolent enough to give indemnities.
Let's wait and see.
In Germany it's different.
Impfschaden: Haben Geimpfte Anspruch auf Entschädigung?

A part of the article translated via DeeL:
What claims are affected persons entitled to against the state?
For vaccination injuries that meet the following requirements, there is a claim against the state for no-fault compensation in the form of benefits. These can include, among other things, the costs of medical treatment or treatment of the sick, but can also mean a pension for damaged persons, sickness benefit, nursing allowance, funeral allowance, survivor's pension, etc. The regulation on this can be found in § 60 of the Infection Protection Act (IfSG).

Such a benefit is available if a vaccination is

1. has been publicly recommended by a competent state authority and has been carried out in its area,
2. was ordered on the basis of the Infection Protection Act,
3. was required by law, or
4. was carried out on the basis of the regulations implementing the International Health Regulations.

In the case of COVID-19 vaccination recommended and organized by state authorities, these conditions are met.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Interesting, also segment from Fauchi’s press conference is very telling
It is typical: (from the CDC in this beginning of the video) to give contradictory information. Always. For everything. Everywhere from the MSM. They do this since the beginning of the plandemia. Why the woman is so surprised? She should know. It is made express to confused. And it works.

Another great article by A Midwestern Doctor who writes series called The Forgotten Side of Medicine on substack. I know there's been a lot of articles about why those who saw the lies and remained unvaxxed if they could shouldn't forgive and forget as Oster and her ilk conveniently suggest before the election, I think he picks apart her words and intentions admirably.
Dissecting the Deceptive Plea for COVID-19 Amnesty
In a post this morning he mentioned the book Political Ponerology, published by Red Pill Press.

2. Most power structures naturally select for the most cutthroat and sociopathic individuals (conversely, while I would like to be in a political office to help the country, I am fundamentally not willing to do much of what is needed to pull that off). Because of this, it is inevitable nasty people will eventually occupy the reins of power. The best book I know of describing this process is Political Ponerology (for those unable to read it, this is a shorter and free article on the subject).
How about that?

La Behobia-San Sebastián rozó la tragedia con tres infartos y 33 traslados al hospital
El fantástico trabajo de las asistencias médicas presentes en los 20 kilómetros del exigente recorrido de la Behobia-San Sebastián evitó una tragedia en un día muy complicado en la prestigiosa carrera vasca. No se recuerda un día con tantos infartos ni problemas graves con golpes de calor. Llevar al límite el cuerpo en un recorrido muy duro con hasta 26 grados en algunos momentos de la carrera y los grandes errores en la hidratación por parte de muchos corredores provocó momentos que pudieron llevar a más de una tragedia en un día que debía ser festivo.

The Behobia-San Sebastián race bordered on tragedy with three heart attacks and 33 transfers to hospital
The fantastic work of the medical assistants present along the 20 kilometres of the demanding course of the Behobia-San Sebastián avoided a tragedy on a very complicated day in the prestigious Basque race. It is hard to remember a day with so many heart attacks or serious problems with heat stroke. Pushing the body to the limit on a very tough course with up to 26 degrees Celsius at some points of the race and the big mistakes in hydration by many runners caused moments that could have led to more than one tragedy on a day that should have been a holiday.

Heat strokes due to 25/26°C (77°F) ???

La Behobia-San Sebastián rozó la tragedia con tres infartos y 33 traslados al hospital

The Behobia-San Sebastián race bordered on tragedy with three heart attacks and 33 transfers to hospital

Heat strokes due to 25/26°C (77°F) ???

This article is propaganda to ignore, first, the effects of the “injection” on people who are doing hard exercise, and, second, an excuse to talk about global warming. It's laughing to keep from crying because they say, on top of that, that they “almost” had a tragedy, so we wonder if these runners had cardiac arrests or fell, and went to the hospital, isn't that tragic!

Rozar in Spanish means to step on one thing while lightly touching the surface of another. It's almost a caress. Really! It's shameful.

This article is propaganda to ignore, first, the effects of the “injection” on people who are doing hard exercise, and, second, an excuse to talk about global warming. It's laughing to keep from crying because they say, on top of that, that they “almost” had a tragedy, so we wonder if these runners had cardiac arrests or fell, and went to the hospital, isn't that tragic!

Rozar in Spanish means to step on one thing while lightly touching the surface of another. It's almost a caress. Really! It's shameful.
caress has a positive connotation, rozar is more neutral that, meaning to graze or brush against, actually I think to rase is linked etymologically, as is the French raser

First translation would be rozo la tragedia- came close to tragedy

caress has a positive connotation, rozar is more neutral that, meaning to graze or brush against, actually I think to rase is linked etymologically, as is the French raser

First translation would be rozo la tragedia- came close to tragedy
But the tragedy happened. The word rozar is also used, in my opinion, to hide the drama that took place. The journalist could have chosen not to use any words at all, just say there were so many heart attacks during the race, so many people in hospital, fue una carrera tragica or fue una carrera con ciertos problemas. Rozar implies a possible tragedy that didn't happen, what luck! Rozar takes away the real meaning of what happened. At least that was my first impression when I read the title. And people, most of them, only read the title.

I also think that the MSM is trying to normalize these kinds of tragedies, deaths, and accidents. They normalize children dying of heart disease, cars going out of control, etc. All these things are not tragedies for them, and the aim is that we should think that these kinds of accidents are not tragic. At the same time there is confusion, two opposite ideas: rozar and tragedy. It is a trick to confuse and divert. Was there a tragedy during the race, yes or no? Of course there was. Then why use the word rozar?

The language used by the msm is very subtle and at the same time very grotesque. But it has a purpose, and that is to be unclear and confusing. One article doesn't hurt, but the fact is that most news stories have this script: saying two contradictory things in the same text. And this has been going on 24 hours a day for the last two years.

I‘ve just got an email from school board here in Germany saying (machine translation):

After consultation with the school management, I would like to inform you that there is currently a fairly high level of sick leave among the teaching staff at our school. As you have certainly followed in the media, this high level of sick leave is currently being recorded throughout Germany.

At the xxxx school my kids attended xxxx this is not nearly as high as the rumors claim, but it is so high that, despite almost 100% of the vacancies being filled, there is a massive drop in classes.

There is also a very high level of sickness among the students. Unfortunately, the flu infection does not stop at anyone.

Please take care of yourself and your children and stay healthy.

My younger one is at home since Monday, no fever but has a soar throat and heavily running nose so I just left him at home, but my older one had a fever for a day and a half and now is li-la, no aches but generally weak and eating less, of course.

It will be interesting to see how will this roll out… Just imagine all those sick people with no immunity due to vaxx, and then the guv turn off electricity and gas, completely unprepared and without food…

Back
Top Bottom