Spain and Russia warn vaccinated people not to fly due to increased risk of blood clots. How ironic when we remember that, not too long ago, these were the non-vaccinated who were prevented to fly:

After the first item on risk of clotting during air travel he goes on to a nice little speech about the psychology of those in power concluding: “Slowly but surely the people will wake up, and that’s what these plutocratic elites fear the most”.

A nursing perspective from BC of the infiltration of the government into all aspects of the management in healthcare not just in British Columbia, Canada, but in the, what we call the progressive West. This is why there are demonstrations in the UK by nurses, not just the the the lack of care, roots are much deeper. The control of government in all aspects of healthcare.

From the video clip

The figures of nurses. that have retired due mandatory jabs, and the disclosure of sick nurses claming sick benefit, is staggering in BC alone, should be a red flag. Nursing has always been one of those under recognized parts of healthcare, do more pay less. The the mantra I lived upon.

This Nurse from Nelson, British Columbia, gives insight into the corruption of the unions and political system we call healthcare, in Canada.

BIG trouble in BC, Canada

Amyloidogenesis

Since the movie "Died suddenly" has become popular for good as well lesser reasons - but highlighting those nasty amyloid like strings being pulled out of people... i thought I link to a couple of studies regarding the subject - which I picked up from "Dr John B" (his Telegram channel) - which contains a wealth of studies as described well side effect cases (often with images and links) and a lot more.

My thought; putting artificial genetic information into injections into the muscles & bloodstream, in order for human cells to produce spike-proteins everywhere in the body, including brain and heart - seem to be such a bad idea at basically all levels. Given that natural corona virus spike proteins usually don't reach into the bloodstream (unless the mucus layers are damaged), nor are those natural spike proteins particularly stable in comparison to the 1000x stronger artificial induced spikes via injection.

Now seeing the artificial spike proteins being in strong association with amyloidosis... Do we still wonder, why people develop nasty snake like clots ? It sounds almost made by design in one way - at the same time, I suspect a lot of incompetence, too. A lá the sorcerer's apprentice, plus the huge machinery of marketing and moneymaking.

Here the Studies / Articles
revolving Amyloidogenesis

"... it is of utmost importance to study the side-effects of vaccination using the amyloidogenic viral proteins ... to prevent the onset of amyloidosis related cardiopathy & neuropathy including neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's & Parkinson's disease."

IMAGE-2022-12-01-15-51-24.jpg

link -> https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13205-022-03390-1

"Preventive measures to inhibit vaccine induced S‐protein derived amyloid deposition should be taken as S-protein is used as antigen in many COVID-19 vaccines"

IMAGE-2022-12-01-16-15-17.jpg

(1/2)

New study: the coronavirus spike protein peptide with the sequence RSAIEDLLFDK can form amyloid-like fibrillar structures & hydrogels!
The process is primarily initiated at pH ≈ 4. A hydrogel is a crosslinked hydrophilic polymer that does not dissolve in water

link -> https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.1c10658

IMAGE-2022-12-01-16-17-16.jpg

link -> https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.08.417022v1

(2/2)
Can this process also happen in vivo? That is not yet known. At least the spike protein has already been found in lysosomes, which have a pH value of around 4.5

I find it "funny", that the ACS Nano text ends with the words:

"Hydrogels formed by coronavirus peptides may also be of future interest in the development of slow release systems, among other applications."

What could possibly go wrong ? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMAGE-2022-12-01-16-19-14.jpg
    IMAGE-2022-12-01-16-19-14.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 5
Will this 'Big Brother' behavior start spreading throughout the world? In China, if you stand close to a person for more than ten minutes and that person's COVID passport code is red, the artificial intelligence of Chinese government will automatically switch your COVID passport to code red. The distance between you and that person can be as far as half a mile.

Fauci admitted that the initial US lockdowns were implemented because of China. Will a 'new Covid outbreak' be the reason that the US starts quarantining those who disagree with government policies or behavior?

After the first item on risk of clotting during air travel he goes on to a nice little speech about the psychology of those in power concluding: “Slowly but surely the people will wake up, and that’s what these plutocratic elites fear the most”.
I have noticed that Sky News seems to be running strong narratives about Covid jabs, Digital Passports, Woke Agenda, Greenwash issues that on some level, reflect the accuracy of what is really going on... and they have really ramped that up over recent months... yet when it comes to Ukraine and the reality of the basis for Russia's 'special military operation', they appear to be completely blind.

Sky presenters offer ridiculously brief 'observations', comments or 'reports' on these issues repeatedly, yet neither the presenters, nor their panels of 'experts' never delve into anything deeply enough to offer real credibility in terms of these issues, nor do they assist the viewer with linking pieces of the 'puzzle' so they can perhaps see the bigger picture. Really quite frustrating.

The 'show' must go on, I guess.

I have noticed that Sky News seems to be running strong narratives about Covid jabs, Digital Passports, Woke Agenda, Greenwash issues that on some level, reflect the accuracy of what is really going on... and they have really ramped that up over recent months... yet when it comes to Ukraine and the reality of the basis for Russia's 'special military operation', they appear to be completely blind.

Sky presenters offer ridiculously brief 'observations', comments or 'reports' on these issues repeatedly, yet neither the presenters, nor their panels of 'experts' never delve into anything deeply enough to offer real credibility in terms of these issues, nor do they assist the viewer with linking pieces of the 'puzzle' so they can perhaps see the bigger picture. Really quite frustrating.

The 'show' must go on, I guess.
That’s really interesting, good point and makes sense, it keeps everyone off base and not quite sure ever what’s what. There is always something specific to freak out about which ensures no one sees the forest for the trees.

Also, for many people there is no way that they can even comprehend the extent of the deception we all exist in.

I heard about this on the radio at work yesterday. At around 2pm, they were saying 3 children had died. This morning it has risen to 6. I don’t know if it’s to do with vaccines, or the lockdowns, but to me it seems linked somehow with covid:

Here's another sobering take on 'Died Suddenly' by Mathew Crawford. In this first part he digs particularly into the shady past of Stew Peters, who amongst other things has a history of impersonating a police officer. If we are to believe what is written in the article, this dude sure appears to be a real charlatan who should not be trusted.

Crawford's main thesis is that 'Died Suddenly' was intentionally made to radizalize 'the choir', i.e. those who are already symphatetic to the message, and also by inserting Big Foot etc. to turn off 'the middle' (those on the fence). And as we've discussed previously, the 'Big Foot stuff' also functions as a 'tar baby'.

Another thing that caught my attention in this article was the thing about Peter McCullough's Telegram channel: as I've suspected for some time, Peter McC. is not himself handling his TG account. Instead this is done by some lady, Carolina Galván, who has a questionable reputation (e.g., related to 'infiltrating' the U.S. truckers convoy). I've suspected this outside handling because every now and then McC.'s TG channel features some really questionable advertisements for outright 'quacky' health products, and knowing McC.'s (at least apparent) integrity and love for robust evidence, I couldn't believe that he himself would've posted those there. To me, these inserts have appeared as if someone is trying to setup McC. by associating him with disinformation, and Crawford's article solidifies this view.

Quote:

For a short span, Peters was a rap musician in Minnesota. Apparently he never made it. He got into some trouble bridging his career from rap into acting when he got caught in a lie... In 2000, he auditioned for a film directed by Tyrel Ventura, son of then-Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura. After landing one of the lead roles, Peters wanted to impress Ventura with his Hollywood connections. So he told a lie: His brother was a teen heartthrob who starred in a popular 1990s sitcom. ... “It was a mistake because I lied and that’s not the person I am,” said Peters, “but it was a great experience — it was a lot of fun.” ... Peters took on a career as a bounty hunter. He did cause waves dressing himself up to look like a police officer (which he was not) and driving around in a vehicle that looked a lot like a police vehicle. Maybe he was born to act after all.

In summary, it's starting to look like Stew Peters is just another con-man that is used as a vector/vehicle in a classic COINTELPRO operation.

From Covids early inception to the CDC's current pump the drugs NOW fear campaign.

1670139937304.png

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 08-10-52 FOX 11 Los Angeles (@FOXLA) _ Twitter.png
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic among migrants in shelters in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Snip:
Results Overall, 481 participants were enrolled, 67.7% from Northern Central America, 55.3% women, mean age 33.2 years. Seven (1.5%) participants had nasal swabs positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA and 53.0% were SARS-CoV-2 seropositive. Avoiding public transportation (OR 0.59, 95% CI 0.39 to 0.90) and months living in Tijuana (OR 1.06, 95% CI 1.02 to 1.10) were associated with seropositivity. Sleeping on the streets or other risky places and having diabetes were marginally associated with seropositivity. Most participants (90.2%) had experienced some socioeconomic impact of the pandemic (eg, diminished income, job loss).
Conclusion Compared with results from other studies conducted in the general population in Mexico at a similar time, migrants living in shelters were at increased risk of acquiring SARS-CoV-2, and they suffered considerable adverse socioeconomic impacts as a consequence of the pandemic. Expanded public health and other social support systems are needed to protect migrants from COVID-19 and reduce health inequities.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 08-29-31 Julie Hamill on Twitter.png

Something positive

Anti-vaxxer nurse who injected up to 8,600 elderly patients with saltwater instead of Covid vaccine walks FREE from court in Germany​

• The nurse in Germany jabbed up to 8,600 elderly people with ~saline solution
  • The nurse administered the fake vaccines and left people without protection
  • The defendant shared anti-vaxxer posts on social media during the pandemic

Now why don't they mention how these individuals are doing not having gotten the "life saving" shot. This would be a super occasion to show what they missed out on.

Last edited:
In summary, it's starting to look like Stew Peters is just another con-man that is used as a vector/vehicle in a classic COINTELPRO operation.

Something about Stew Peters never seemed right to me. I just had a bad feeling about him. I did watch the video and found the embalmers' information very interesting. Other parts seemed out of place. Crawford's article does a good job in pointing out the trouble with the video. I agree with Crawford that Peters is probably a chaos agent.

I often get the opposite impression too, though. As if the control system is often baffled by humanity's resilience that they have to keep throwing them breaking factors to see if they finally break once and for all.

In a EU country there's shortage of paracetamol, ibuprofen, amoxicillin, inhaled cortisone medications... Really basic stuff, you don't hear that happening in countries like Africa or South America. It makes you wonder why now. Of course, they blame the lockdown and lower production. In the time being, the syncytial respiratory virus is affecting practically all children, while mainstream media remains for the most part silent.

There's definitely flu like there hasn't been in the last couple of winters, people having shivers, body aches and fever up to a 40 C and the darn COVID test is always negative.

A smorgasbord of viruses out there right now, and people can't even have a proper heating system at their jobs or homes. And yet, people just keep going, despite everything being thrown at them.
Here in Germany, the current situation is completely unmanageable. The children's hospitals report high overload due to the syncytial respiratory virus. Many children also have pneumonia. It is not only the group of children who had to wear masks. Meanwhile, reinfections in adults have reached unprecedented heights. Many have only a 4 week recovery time between serious infections. Paracetamol as syrup is no longer available in pharmacies. Now the consequence of the vaccination decision is becoming apparent and voices are being raised as to whether vaccination is the cause. We have had a striking increase in bladder infections, cough with yellow sputum in the last few weeks. Every 3rd patient is currently coming in with massive shoulder capsulitis in terms of frozen shoulder. Incredible number of ambulance calls. This morning I got the news for the second time in 2 weeks that partners (61 and 63 years) of my friends suddenly passed away. Slowly the big waking up begins and I see the panic in the faces. I hope that the current situation of our children does not give any reason to carry out the C vaccination for babies. It's all just sad now.

Something positive

Now why don't they mention how these individuals are doing not having gotten the "life saving" shot. This would be a super occasion to show what they missed out on.
The one thing you can be absolutely sure of is that if these people had died they would be making a huge fuss about her being a murderer. The elephant in the room is that they all survived and are apparently git and well

Back
Top Bottom