Session 10 December 2022

Thanks to everyone for asking, to Laura and Andromeda for channeling and being there. Many exciting confirmations, the friend of the sun, the meteorites, the Aliens, the bere language. Good to adequate and redirect the antennas with joy.

Thanks for the session!
(RedFox) The C's said HBOT was protective against 4D STS. A few questions: Does HBOT re-integrate a persons dislocated energy? Does it also remove spirit attachments? Anything else?

A: Oxygen strengthens in many ways and upregulates genes. And eliminates parasites and bacteria and virii thus eliminating attachment sites.

Q: (L) I don't think it removes spirit attachments, it eliminates vulnerabilities. Helps to close the holes in your armor.

Q: (Ellipse) Does the oxygen serve as an interface with the information field for the neurons in the human body?

A: Yes

Q: (Gottathink) Will Earth's environment become more oxygen rich in our lifetime?

A: Yes after a brief spell of poor saturation.

Q: (Pierre) Anoxia is the result of cometary bombardments.
It might be worth noting that a poor oxygen environment then (in an unhealthy human), will be a breading ground for parasites and bacteria and virii. Less connection to the information field (the DCM), lots of attachment sites, faster degradation.
Given the original version of covid caused (short lived) hypoxia I wonder also if it was protective by prompting the body to adapt (in a relatively safe environment)? A little like HBOT.
Wonder how the 'vaccines' fit here - if they do.
(Niall) Russia and China are both surrounded by American biolabs doing things.

(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.

Thank you very much for the fascinating session! :flowers: A lot of great questions provoking many thoughts.

I'm so excited that "we're gonna see some stuff soon". And good to know that a change for the better is supposed to happen within Laura's lifetime.

Thanks for the session! Some mind blowing info in there.. The bit about the physical meetings with "aliens", and the Art Bell caller wow.. That's been one of the things I've read of from various unknown sources and never known what to think, like, how 'X-Files' are things really? Is everything like this actually taking place in dreams or symbolic energies acting through mundane stuff in the world, some metaphysical reality...or is this stuff true about elites sitting down in an actual room with actual beings, having a nice chat over a cup of tea and some biccies? I know the C's have talked about thhis stuff before with underground bases etc... Really weird to think about. Feels like things are accelerating so fast now I would hardly be surprised no matter what science-fiction seeming things They suddenly announced were happening next week..

Also I thought this bit was super fascinating:
(Ryan) Can major catastrophic events shift areas temporarily to fourth density?

Q: (Ryan) Would such shifts make the lithosphere more "plastic" and easily "reshape-able"?

I've never been through a major catastrophic event, but there's a definite weird feeling with minor natural disasters like cyclones, floods etc.. or, anything, like medical disasters.. Like, people's consciousness is altered because the reality they were accustomed to has suddenly massively changed in some way. I'm probably overthinking it, it seems like a perfectly natural thing... But is it actually something similar on a smaller scale - a little bit of 4D bleedthrough? It's amazing to extrapolate it out to large scale, to where it could have physical effects as well as mental/emotional ones..

Thank you to the Chateau team for sharing this incredible session. There is much to ponder.

Something to ponder could be what Laura said in this excerpt:
Q: (Joe) So it's like they go to meetings with aliens. The aliens talk to them in English or whatever human language, and then they break off and discuss in their alien language? It's like being at a meeting with people you don't understand.

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) But don't aliens have the ability to read minds? Suppose they had this AI translator.. Then they wouldn't be thinking about.. Oh, I just answered my own question - Somebody would still be thinking about it.

A: Some are trained to block thoughts.
Trying to interpret the exchange:

"Q: (L) But don't aliens have the ability to read mind?"

Which might mean that if a human could understand the language of the aliens, the aliens, able to read the minds of the human, would be able to detect that this human was decoding their conversation, even if the human did not explicitly acknowledge this knowledge to the aliens. Next:

"Suppose they had this AI translator..."
Then the humans would not in their thoughts display a knowledge of the language of the aliens to any thought reading alien.
"Oh, I just answered my own question. If they have it, they will have AI to deploy it, therefore they won't be thinking about..."

But, even if you do not know a language, say Chinese, Arabic, Spanish or Russian and only listen to a translator, you will still think of the meaning of the words that are translated. If so, thought reading aliens would still be able to detect that somebody understood the meaning of their conversation, even if only indirectly as through an AI translator. Perhaps that is why Laura's next thought was:

"Somebody would still be thinking about it."

The C's responded:

"A: Some are trained to block thoughts."

Which could be taken to mean that some humans, knowing of the mind reading abilities of the aliens, may still be able to hide their knowledge of the meaning of what is translated of the alien language.

But is the above a valid interpretation?

For context on the topic of blocking, there was an example of mental blocking, and what it might be to do, in another Session:
(Galatea) I have a question. Can things watch us through mirrors?

Q: (Galatea) Malevolent things?

Q: (Galatea) How do we stop them?

(Joe) Smash your mirror. [laughter]

A: Mental blocking works.

Q: (Galatea) So just mentally block them, and they can't see you anymore. Is that it?

I'll add the background/prompt for this question for those unaware of these three deaths. There was social-media buzz and many articles and postings online. Only one of the three, Kullander, was reported to have "died suddenly" in his sleep.

The second, Mushegian, reportedly drowned in Puerto Rico. Also, this was allegedly four hours after he tweeted that CIA & Mossad were going to kill him because he discovered a honeypot (possibly pedophile) blackmail scheme on the island.

The third (and wealthiest), Taran, reportedly died in a helicopter crash near Monaco in clear weather.

I'll look further for details and/or retractions or corrections that may come.

View attachment 68386
Hi PopHistorian,

Sounds interesting. So many things are happening right now that at first glance have nothing to do with each other, but are a bit "strange": If you don't keep at it, you quickly lose track... Thanks for the interesting session to Laura, the Chatteau crew and Rilniaea. Greetings to all readers

What a session Chateau crew thank you all kindly for a great session and some questions and answers.
When things start getting rocky keep the lighthouse burning all and keep in touch we all need try and make more connections but most of all be excellent to each other!

Thanks for the session!

Q: (L) Back to what you said... Okay, who should push to get a machine translator?

A: What elite are doing in preparation. Part of AI initiative.

Q: (L) So they want AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech?

Q: (Joe) Where are they getting alien speech from?

A: Interactions with "aliens".

Q: (L) So they have interactions with aliens now?

A: Yes and are at disadvantage.

Q: (Joe) According to the C's and other sources, they've been talking to aliens for quite a long time. So...?

A: Yes but aliens can talk to each other and exclude humans thereby concealing intentions and plans.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they disclose only what they want, not the whole plan.

Q: (L) So, humans are trying to get some kind of a... So, does that mean that some humans are suspicious of the aliens?

A: Oh yes. But clearly others are exactly as described: hosts of "walk-ins".

Q: (Joe) So it's like they go to meetings with aliens. The aliens talk to them in English or whatever human language, and then they break off and discuss in their alien language? It's like being at a meeting with people you don't understand.

A: Something like that.

Sounds like they want to tap the phones. Basic espionage.

Q: (L) Well, on that topic, sort of, as I just kind of recited what I remember from the session... though I think I'd need to search... You know, you said that when the time for the change gets closer, they will become more desperate to increase their power over every single aspect of human life. We see that happening. And then you said change would follow. Is that "change" a good thing?

Q: (L) I just... Just wanted to know. Okay, is it gonna happen fairly expeditiously? Like within one person's lifetime?

Q: (L) Um, can I narrow it down? [laughter] Do I dare? Is it gonna happen, say, like within my lifetime?

This put a big smile on my face. Plus the twin sun is just around the corner! What a time to be alive!

(Ark) Gravity. I was wondering again and again how to include consciousness... how to extend mathematics and physics to deal with consciousness. And the answer was that it's necessary to invert mathematical representation of gravity. And I have no idea how to invert equations for gravity. But it occurred to me today that maybe I know. And so, I wanted to ask whether my ideas that it's something similar to what is called conformal inversion in mathematics, whether this idea that occurred to me today may be the right one. Invert like conformal inversion inverts, like, here into infinity.

A: Close enough!

Yikes! Go Ark Go! 😁

Q: (L) So, humans are trying to get some kind of a... So, does that mean that some humans are suspicious of the aliens?

A: Oh yes. But clearly others are exactly as described: hosts of "walk-ins".
Is it possible that some "walk-ins" transformations might happen in the Portal zone in Ukraine?
Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.
Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?

A: Downloading is taking place there.

Q: (L) Downloading of what?

(Joe) Information.

(L) Do I really want to know? [laughter]

(Pierre) The naughty side of the information field is being downloaded there.

(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

About walk-ins there was in an earlier Session:
22 Jul 2000
A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?

A: Correct.
Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?

A: You do not have very many of those present yet,
but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.
It seems the world has come a long way since the year 2000, at a time when apparently:
A: You do not have very many of those present yet,

(Joe) Ya know the maps... What was that book called? Laurasia and Gondwana? So, the maps that show that...

(L) You mean in Witzel's book, Origins of the World's Mythology?

(Joe) Yeah. So, that make-up of the land masses are said to be from the Triassic and Jurassic eras, 200 to 150 million years ago. They put these dates on them. But are those depictions of the land masses actually closer to how the land masses were in more recent times?

A: Yes. Also some landmasses sink and others rise. But for general understanding, those maps work well enough.

Q: (Joe) So we're talking about possibly that's the way the land masses were - close enough - pre-Younger Dryas? Pre the end of the last Ice Age?

A: Earlier. More like 70k years ago more or less. But with ongoing modifications between then and now. Also ongoing.

This blew my mind. I’m amazed that Joe thought to ask this. When I read chapter 2 of “From Paul to Mark”, I wondered how/why the two myth origin splits were related to Laurasia and Gondwana when the myths split 70,000 years ago iirc, but the continents split millions of years ago.

We discussed it in the reading group and none of us could come up with an answer, but since we hadn’t read “Origins of World’s Mythologies”, we just kinda thought we’d be better off reading the book because the answers might be in there.

It never occurred to me that the continental science was wrong.

Brilliant question.

Back
Top Bottom