Session 11 August 2018

Hodge theory (number/star/dual) does seem quite important.

What IS the Hodge Star * Map?
Please excuse me for my late response
The mathematical hodge operator * is a linear mapping, which is defined on the outer algebra of a finite-dimensional vector space with a non-degenerate bilinear form, that is, as per example in a simpleptic form, or the application w: V * V in K is non-degenerate w (v, w) = 0 for all v then w = 0. The duality of hodge is an application that takes a p-shape to send it on a (D-p) form, the operator * is to use for the action of a type IIB string In supergravity

Geometric algebra is kind of Clifford algebra applied to physics. Clifford algebra is very much an information algebra aka the dimensions of Cl(8) are a very binary 2^8=256. You can derive Lie algebras/groups from Clifford algebra as in Ark's conformal gravity (which the Cs seemed to like the 4,2 metric for) would be the 15 Cl(6) bivectors. So I'm thinking the group theory physical gravity we observe is a symmetry broken version of a fundamental Clifford algebra information gravity which perhaps one could think of as an infinite dimensional Clifford algebra instead of just Cl(6) bivectors since it would be the fundamental unbroken symmetry.
Following your discussion, I will go into Clifford's algebra, study it, and especially supersymmetry and its algebra. Still something to study, thank you

Q: (Ark) And the information field that you were talking about, is it going only within the brane, or is it goes also between the branes?

A: Between, outside, inside.

Q: (Ark) And electromagnetism: Is it working only within each brane, or also between branes?

A: Both if conditions are right.

Q: (Joe) Is that what's going to happen as a result of the Wave? Two branes are going to intersect...?

A: Part of it.

Q: (Joe) Will that cause a Big Bang? Was that what the Big Bang was?
I wanted to point out that there is work on the formation of our universe that would be a shock between Membranes. What is said here is all the same the interaction between membranes via the ropes, which can be closed or opened

That's how I understand it too. But the end of 3D certainly isn't the ultimate endpoint for a soul. There's an entire 4D worth of lessons to learn in order to 'graduate' into primal matter.

Your understanding comes from where?

Just asking.

Are you looking for confirmation?

Are you sure about any of this?

A couple of useful quotes:

Micheal Topper on Stalking - by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

The Wave Chapter 27: Stripped to the Bone The Shamanic Initiation Of The Knighted Ones: Technicians of Ecstasy

So yeah, the closest a soul can come to dying is becoming the primal matter once it has learned its 4D STS lessons. You are unable to change it no matter how unhappy you are here. 3D is a point of division and imposing your view will push you onto the STS path - or back here if you don't learn your lessons.

One of those lessons may be non-attachment, which was mentioned in the recent, and many previous sessions.

I would rather face death of my soul unit than continue on the STS path, period. Thousands of re-incarnations and life lessons have brought me to this point in time.

The programming reference was to those who are being programmed by STS to act as their agents. You sounded like you thought that YOU were programmed and your "programming" was complete, and now, just put everything aside and do nothing.

You need to fight for your soul. Giving up and doing nothing and not taking advantage of help, is not going to help you. The minute you think that you can do nothing, just sit back, you are lost. The minute you think your "programming" is complete, you are lost.

9 Dec 1995
Q: (L) That's all fine and good. But, just exactly what is the mission?

A: You are awakening to it just fine, thank you!

Q: (L) Are you saying that all this constant discussing and taking things apart and talking about them and thinking about all these things is actually getting us somewhere?

A: Absolutely!!!!

Q: (L) Well, let's get on with the questions. Is the magazine or some other mode of getting information out part of this "mission?"

A: When you have learned, you have energized yourself.

Q: (L) What does that mean in relation to the question?

A: Lead by the hand? No way, Jose`!

Q: (L) Frank and I discussed a name for the magazine last night and we came up with - and who knows how - Aurora to symbolize the dawn, waking up... that sort of thing. Where in the world did this come from?

A: Refer to the previous 2 answers.

Q: (L) Any comments?

A: No need, you are doing just fine by yourselves.

Q: (L) (S) What did you expect them to say? "Atta girl!?" [laughter] Will the magazine support itself?

A: We are not going to answer that as it would violate level one directive.

Q: (L) What is a "level one directive?"

A: Refer to last answer.

Q: (L) Well, fine! I want to know! Is there some place that gives out orders?

A: You will know when it is right, and not before!

Q: (L) I want you guys to know that I sometimes feel a wee tiny bit like a pawn on a chessboard!

A: You should, you inhabit 3rd density STS environment.

Q: (L) I was at least hoping that if I was a pawn, that some of the players were good guys. Is that asking too much?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) To which statement?

A: Good guys don't play chess.

Q: (L) But there have been so many strange events, so many synchronous events. Is that the good guys helping or the bad guys leading me astray?

A: Neither. It is Nature running its course.

Q: (L) Okay. One of the sensations I have experienced is that I have had it up to the eyebrows with the negative energies and experiences of 3rd density, and I have thought lately that this feeling of having had enough, in an absolute sense, is one of the primary motivators for wanting to find one's way out of this trap we are in. I want out of it. Is this part of this "nature" as you call it?

Q: (L) When a group of people...

A: When you see the futility of the limitations of 3rd density life, it means you are ready to graduate. Notice those who wallow in it.

Q: (L) Some people obviously wallow in extreme materiality. And there seems to be another kind that is more subtle, which has to do with saying that you want to grow and become enlightened, and yet such a person is unable to pierce the veil of their own illusions about how to become enlightened, and this illusion is the wallowing...

A: Wallowing takes many forms.

Q: (L) Among the things I have noticed is the type of person who says: "This is my LAST life! Swami So-and-so told me!" And they are wallowing in the enjoyment of the adulation they receive from their followers who believe that sort of thing can be known.

A: Sometimes, but avoid stereotyping, because sometimes they are correct!!!

Q: (L) Okay. I am not trying to stereotype.

A: More often, the sign is someone who does not feel alienated by the obvious traps and limitations of 3rd density.

22 Jul 2000
A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?

A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?

A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

Then, on 5 Aug 2000

Q: ...Okay, last session you brought up the subject of Frequency Resonance Vibration. You suggested that there are certain STS forces who are developing or creating or managing physical bodies that they are trying to increase the frequency in so that they will have bodies that are wired so that they can manifest directly into 3rd density, since that seems to be the real barrier that prevents an all-out invasion, the fact that we are in 3rd density and they are in 4th. Now, I assumed that the same function could be true for STO individuals. It seems that many individuals who have come into this time period from the future, coming back into the past via the incarnational cycle so as not to violate free will, have carefully selected bodies with particular DNA, which they are, little by little, activating so that there 4th density selves, or higher, can manifest in this reality. Is it possible for those energies tomanifest into such bodies which have been awakened or tuned in 3rd density?

A: STO tends to do the process within the natural flow of things. STS seeks to alter creation processes to fit their ends.

Also from my side many thanks for the publication of this session :flowers:.

The programming part - which was mentioned in the session - was already discussed greatly in the follow up posts and some sessions were quoted. Nonetheless I still wondered what else it could mean and with that I searched several sessions for the keyword of "program" to get a better understanding. Though the following session quotes may still miss several other sessions I overlooked, but to get a better picture it may be already of help.

What stood out for me is on the one hand the personal programming of individuals (ala Greenbaum) who can go off like i.e. serial killers, shooters and so on. And also of the great mass of people, via technology as I understood it. That an environment with technology gets created that is suitable for a "take over". With that programming is also something personal in running programs and believe systems (i.e. liberal fascism) and also something technical: i.e. smartphones and computers, programs and social networking sites. For example when I walk sometimes outside many people are just staring at their phones, if they don't belong and are certainly not awareness of their environment anymore. And also Facebook does it's job in filtering news that is suitable for the masses and leaves out alternatives and censors them. It is like, that you are not allowed to make up your own mind and you just need to follow the cause that is set up in front of your eyes (i.e. on your FB timeline).

Another point is, that the C's not only brought up in this context is awareness and applied knowledge and as I understood to conquer/deal with your own programming. And adding to that with the help of the network as well.

As stated before in this topic it is indeed like the frog in the boiling water and slowly the temperature gets increased.

The session are chronological ordered and the emphasis are added by me:

October 16, 1994

Q: (L) Did they abduct me or what is the source of this memory?

A: It is a memory of a past life held in the deep subconscious level.

Q: (L) What did they do to me?

A: Retroprogramming for learning purposes.

Q: (L) For what?

A: Lessons are to be learned by you not told by us.

Q: (L) Why did the grays abduct V___?

A: To try to encode her to destroy herself.

Q: (L) Has she overcome this programming?

A: Hopefully. There is always room for error. Remember, free will is the most important law of consciousness in creation.

January 7, 1996

Q: (L) Does this mean that Pat has information programmed into her before birth that she needs to access?

A: No. Abductions.

Q: (L) They wanted to see if anything would be revealed about their abductions of her?

Q: (L) Okay, since she is here, can we ask who abducted her?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) How many times has she been abducted?

A: 4. Snow scene was only 3rd density.

Q: (P) Does that mean that the snow scene was only in this realm?

A: No. Abduction which occurred there was strictly physical.

Q: (L) Okay, the abduction that occurred in the snow was a physical abduction. Perhaps the others were not. Were they physical also?

A: The others were 4th density. 3rd density abduction only occurs rarely, and is of great import.

Q: (L) What is of great import that is connected to this abduction?

A: Review.

January 9, 1996

Q: (L) Okay. Learn. Was there something about Ted Bundy, and the fact that his life seemed to disintegrate at the same time a lot of UFOs were sighted?

Q: (L) Was Ted Bundy abducted?

Q: (L) Was Ted Bundy programmed to do what he did?

Q: (L) What was the purpose behind that programming?

A: We must withhold answer for the present.

Q: (L) Okay. Bundy described his murdering urges as a "pressure building inside" him that he couldn't overcome, and it seemed to cause him to stop being "human," as we think of it. That seems to me to be an example of an implant being able to overcome a person's social behavior, or controls over anti-social tendencies. Is this also what happened to the person who killed JO?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is there a connection between the newly missing girl, CB, and JO?

A: You are doing well in your probing of the knowledge within on this issue, we suggest continuance, after all, learning is fun!

Q: (L) So, it seems to me that there was a connection between the appearance of CB and JO. Could it be that the individual who killed one or both of them was programmed to respond to this particular type facial characteristic? Could that be part of the programming?

A: End subject.

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: We have helped you all that is necessary for now on this matter. It is beneficial for you to continue on your own for growth.

April 26 1996

Q: (L) Does that mean that there IS some other thing that we are involved in, in some other aspects of our selves, that we are not aware of?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this something that happens in altered states or in sleep states?

A: Not happens, happened.

Q: (L) Something that happened in the past?

A: Laura, you need to consult a powerful, practiced, effective hypnotherapist to unlock these questions for you. …

Q: (L) And you are telling us that we have locks on knowledge installed in us, installed by supremely powerful STS consortium. Can we not, in our conscious state, reject this programming, and ask you to inform us of this information?

A: Not possible!

Q: (L) What is not possible?

A: What you just asked.

Q: (L) You mean we can't change our minds, or you can't inform us?

A: Incorrect analysis.

Q: (L) Give me the correct analysis.

A: You cannot unlock, and we cannot tell you details of what, or why.

Q: (L) Why can you not tell us?

A: Free will violation, and endangerment of you if done thusly.

Q: (L) Is there some way to do it that does not endanger us?

A: We have told you.

Q: (L) Is it a danger to us to NOT unlock these things?

A: In a sense.

May 25 1996

Q: (L) You are just making my night! (S) I don't want to sound paranoid, but all the reports about mind programming... is it as widespread as we have been lead to believe? That it could be the guy next door, and a certain color, or word or sound could set them off?

A: Vague.

Q: (L) That's not exactly vague. What is the percentage of programmed people?

A: 2 out of every 100.

Q: (L) How many are programmed by human means?

A: 12 per cent of the .02 per cent.

Q: (L) So, out of every 1,000 people, there are 20 that are programmed, and 18 of these are programmed by aliens, as in 4th density STS?

A: Understand that 4th density is physical, indeed. You are drifting further and further toward an ethereal only perception/theoretical position.

Q: (L) You are saying that the humans working on these kinds of things... and...

A: No, Laura, we are saying that there is really a very strong "nuts and bolts" reality to this phenomenon, and don't ignore it!

[What was missing from our understanding was the broad, overall, influence of society and culture as programming agents. Such systems can be created and maintained by a small elite, operate totally naturally within the world system, and only limited, direct hyperdimensional influence is even required.]

The following session is mainly about Greenbauming:

October 5 1996

Q: (L) Mind programming... Where are we going to go with this, guys? (L) Oh, ok, go. What were the programs? The main programs?

A: Must not say.

Q: (L) Marcie wants to know how extensive the Greenbauming was in her case. Was it extensive?

A: Yes and your husband, too!

Q: (M) That’s just wonderful! More pleasant things this evening! (V) I’ve been sitting in your position, where I’ve gotten a bunch of bad news one night, and I know how you feel! (F) It’s not really bad news, though, because it’s good to know... (V) It protects you to have the knowledge. But, it’s tough to hear. (TM) Well, the next time you’re doing something, and you don’t know why you’re doing it, it seems completely stupid, there’s a thought... (L) Ask yourself every time, why am I doing what I’m doing? Is it really me doing it, or am I being... (M) Is there anything to cure it? Can anything be done? Now we know with him, it’s hypnosis. (T) It is for everybody, I’m afraid. (L) I’m afraid, yes. Reread the Greenbaum speech.

A: Awareness is step number one.

[...]

A: The programming is mainly intended to produce erratic behavior, for the purpose of “spooking” the population so that they will welcome, and even demand, a totalitarian government.

Q: (L) So, the programming is designed to, in other words, when the people are just being erratic...

A: Think of the persons who have inexplicably entered various public and private domains, and shot large numbers of people... Now, you have “met” some of these Greenbaum subjects...

Q: (L) Let me say this. If this is what we’re saying, well, what I’m saying is, that ... Is this Greenbaum programming something that goes along the line of what I’ve just described a part; a part, I don’t think that’s all of it...

A: In part.

Q: (L) Is there also the implanted triggers to activate at a certain point in future time, to create a mass chaos, in the public domain?

A: Better to discover that one on your own.

Q: (L) Ok, that’s another one that’s dangerous to know right now... (V) Was the person I met last week, {Name redacted}, was he Greenbaumed? Has he been Greenbaumed. (L) He was bizarre, wasn’t he?

A: Now, some history... as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo... the SS, which was experiment influenced by Antareans who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the Nephalim on to 3rd and or 4th density earth. And the contact with the “Antareans” was initiated by the Thule Society, which groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all time mind programmed figurehead. Now, in modern times, you have seen, but so far, on a lesser scale: Oswald, Ruby, Demorenschildt, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Arthur Bremer, Farakahan, Menendez, Bundy, Ramirez, Dahmer, etc...

Q: (L) Is there any particular individual who is currently being programmed to take a more prominent position in terms of this...

A: Later... you must know that Oswald was programmed to be the “patsy.” So that he would say many contradictory things. Demorenschildt was both a programmer and programmed. Ruby was hypnotically programmed to shoot Oswald with an audio prompt, that being the sound of a car horn.

Q: (L) The question has been brought up, is there some way or means that one can distinguish or discern a victim of Greenbaum or other mind programming by some clues?

A: Not until it is too late.

[...]

Q: (T) I think I’d prefer not to! (L) Is there anything further you’d like to add to this subject for our edification before we shut down for the night? (V) I’d like to know if any Presidents have been Greenbaumed? (L) Well, we know some probably have!

Q: (T) How many have we had now? Clinton is number what President? (TM) 42.

A: Remember, the “Greenbaum method” is one of many in existence.

Q: (L) OK, further... (T) What did it say? (V) You’ve got people getting hauled out and abducted, I mean... (L) All kinds of stuff going on. (M) Is (Name redacted) set to go off soon? (L) No, they told you, awareness is the first step in undoing it! Focus on that! You’re aware! How many people are?

A: It is a veritable potpourri.

Q: (L) Any further for tonight?

A: There’s much much much more to discuss about all of this, but if you wish to stop now, that is your choice, and we will continue later. But, it would be helpful if you begin that session on subjects not of a personal nature!

October 12 1996

Q: In an earlier session you mentioned that we ought to discuss the matter of mind control...

A: Programming is the word you need, not "control."

Q: Tom has had some very strange events happening to him and he would like to know if he has been Greenbaumed?

A: Tom has not been "Greenbaumed," but mind programmed by those who have ties to a wiccan organization.

Q: How does one tell if they have been programmed?

A: Pay attention to the signs.

Q: (T) What are the effects or intentions of this programming?

A: Difficulty keeping up with the demands and pressures of life as well as before his involvement.

Q: (T) Any specific signs?

A: We gave you one, now for 2: wife "acting up." Also, parental problems that have already begun.

Q: How does one overcome or cancel this programming?

A: The same as always: Knowledge protects.

Q: In what ways will knowledge help to cancel programming?

A: In ways directly affecting Tom.

Q: I don't understand. How can knowledge help to cancel programming?

A: So that the awareness can be the foundation for being able to deal with situations, and possibly rectify some of them.

Q: (L) Okay, change of subject: On a couple of occasions you mentioned a group called the Antareans. Who were these people or aliens?

A: Antareans were the name given by 4th density groups in contact with the Thule Society on third density Earth, before and during World War One.

Q: What are they called now?

A: There is no one currently labeling themselves as "Antareans," in contact with anyone now.

Q: So, they are no longer here?

A: No, not this particular group.

Q: Okay, I would like to know why the individual who says he is my cousin, suddenly appeared in my life when I first attended a MUFON meeting after the UFO sighting over my pool? I mean, this was a LOT synchronous. Was he sent to spy on me?

A: Not exactly, more like this: was sent to interest you in a diversionary path that would ultimately lead you down a path to 4th density STS.

Q: Well, you have said that MF and JW were BOTH involved, yet they seem to hate each other, or say they do. Was this just an attack from another direction, in case the JW attack did not work?

A: It was also an effort to separate you from any influences which might dissuade you from your intended interest in JW.

Q: (L) Well, was I mind programmed? You said once that I was not Greenbaumed, but that something else was done. What was this?

A: The work that was attempted was more intense, but it was aborted because it turned out that your frequency resonance vibration was not proper for that particular type of "experimental" programming.

Q: Does this mean that there was something about my vibrations that caused what they were trying to do to result in positive things?

A: Possibly, in an off-hand way.

Q: You also said that STO intervened and stopped this... does this mean that there is some reason to protect me?

A: Okay... learning is an exploration followed by the affirmation of knowing discovery.

It is maybe the most important session regarding programming:

August 9, 1997

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?

A: We will leave that until a bit later.

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...

A: When the "time" is right.

Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?

A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the South West area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna have time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!

A: Yes you will, most likely.

Q: Well, we are supposed to build a pool, a maze, a psychomantium, to build a database, get a Nobel Prize... a LOT of things in the works here.... This just sort of takes the heart right out of me!

A: Not so!

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?

A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

January 2, 1999

Q: He further says that the Reptoid aliens have been increasing human intelligence for these many thousands of years with the intention of letting go and leaving us on our own. The Reptoids are going to pull out soon, because they just came to help us evolve, and now we are at the stage we can take charge of things ourselves … Have the Reptoids been increasing human intelligence? Is this part of their agenda?

A: Perhaps, but the agenda is not as stated.

Q: Okay, he says, “I wonder if the current relationship between humans and aliens may be analogous to the abolition of slavery in America. Freedom arises when people accept others rather than being afraid of them or trying to control them. We may be learning to accept a technologically advanced interdimensional race, and the aliens may be trying to transform us into compatible neighbors. Perhaps humans and aliens will become more alike as time passes and our two dimensions will become increasingly integrated. They are now allowing us to discover this information. I believe the aliens are getting ready to reveal who they are, but first they are helping us to discover who we are. Aliens may be programming human hybrids like myself to learn through self-discovery and self-acceptance, and we are likely to learn more about them as we discover ourselves. Important information about them may be archived in our minds or implanted in our bodies. To retrieve the information, we must learn to express the interdimensional aspects of our being. In other words, we must integrate our human and interdimensional selves and learn to function in both worlds. I believe this is how we will eventually establish two-way communication with our alien creators, and learn to coexist with them.” Blah-blah-blah. Then he says that he was created from the genetic material and soul essences of three separate individuals. Comments please.

A: No need.

Q: Well, yeah. All of these things have already been covered, which is why it was so interesting to see such different explanations for the same observations. He says that his “image is being used to tell people: wake up human hybrids! It’s time to accept your interdimensional identity. It’s time to discover your Reptilian heritage and fulfill your mission!” YUCK! Then he talks about the sexual aspect of abduction. He wondered why it occurs so frequently.

A: This is not germaine.

Q: And there is that funny word again! But, he thinks there is a link between the frequency of human sexuality and Reptilian intelligence … he thinks that “this could explain why people so often perceive aliens and their messengers in sexual roles. So many abductees report having sexual experiences, in fact sexuality is a common theme of all alien abduction experiences. Could sexual stimulation be part of the methodology of alien intelligence?” Could it?

A: And the “playboy channel” originates on Zeta Reticuli!

July 31, 1999

Q: (A) Okay, you have mentioned the Navy and the physicists, and then there were these people who simply were producing monsters, which does not seem to be anything that the Navy would want to do, much less physicists!

A: You are confusing subjects and time frames.

Q: (A) Somebody had to plan this experiment, yes?

A: But that was the Philadelphia Experiment.

Q: (L) How did this business of producing monsters and all that even come into this project?

A: Experiments in mind programming and psy-warfare.

Q: So, these were separate experiments. But, did they fall under the Montauk project...

Q: So, they were compartmentalized things.

A: But the monsters were long after the Eldridge.

Q: When did the experiments with the monsters occur?

A: Late 70s.

Q: Have they continued on with this monster producing business?

A: No need to get hung up on "monsters."

Q: Well, that would give me the heebie jeebies for sure!

A: Other materializations.

Q: They are working on other materializations, or they HAD other materializations?

A: Not just monsters.

Q: Well, that's too good to pass. What OTHER kinds of materializations did they have?

A: You name it!

Q: Were they able to materialize money for themselves?

A: No need.

Q: Were they able to materialize people from the past or the future?

A: Temporarily.

Q: Did they, in fact, do this?

Q: Did they ask people from the future what kinds of events have occurred between then and now in order to refine their plans and activities?

A: No such.

Q: Why?

A: Variable futures.

Q: So, they could materialize somebody from the future, but it was only as potential, or probable future, so therefore, it meant very little, or was useless?

A: One of 329 decillion.

Q: Probable futures?

Q: It's a lot.

A: Up to a point...

July 09 2012

Q: (L) Charming. (Andromeda) Eating somebody's face?! (L) Well… Ugh... Okay, what about this crazy shooting? Now the weird thing about this shooting is that it happened in Aurora, Colorado. It was at a movie about Batman, and part of the title of the movie was the word "Knight". It was committed by somebody getting their PhD in neuroscience. So four of those items have direct relations to things that are close to our work. So, it got our attention. Perhaps it was just to get our attention to get a question about it, but it just really is totally and completely weird.

A: We believe we have already mentioned "Greenbaum programming"? Yes? {Which is, essentially MKUltra.}

Q: (L) Yeah. (Belibaste) So the coincidences are just coincidences, or there's something more? (L) So, are those elements coincidence?

A: A sign for all! Joy is coming!

Q: [laughter] (L) You seem to be awfully joyful about... (Ailen) Shootings, and death, and... (Belibaste) Zombies...

A: It is not that!!! It is the balance that follows. The illness is reaching the crisis stage, after which there is a restoration to health.

Q: (L) So humanity is sick...

A: It is more than just one species involved here!

Q: (L) What do you mean, like animals and stuff, or...?

A: Partly but think of the planet and its entire biosphere and which species is behaving like a virus.

Q: (L) Human beings?

A: Not all, but most are carriers.

Q: (Perceval) Psychopaths.

A: Yes and those that "infuse" them.

Q: (L) So, you mean 4D STS?

It is a mixture of several session and one is also from 1997

Session Date: July 18th 2015

A: We have been noting the questions on your forum and would like to make some small comments.

Q: (Galatea) Okay.

(L) Hang on! I see something long is coming, so let me get myself ready ... Alright, carry on!

A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(Pierre) How does it relate?

(Perceval) It makes people easy prey. Like toxoplasmosis in cats.

(L) So, okay... Continue.

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Huh.

(Perceval) So you don't have the key yet.

(L) When you made that remark, that was years ago... That was in 1997? That was in the context, if I remember correctly, of when I was following bloodlines. You diverted my direction by introducing this topic about quantum leaps in awareness and parasitic infestation. And then I think the topic then moved on to the discussion of an alien race wanting to take over the planet and how they would do that. Maybe we could go find that session...

[Laura cites here a session from 1997 as quoted above]

November 21st 2015

A: Hello Kinder! Mineakaea of Cassiopaea calling! We see that your realm is rapidly changing. This is the time you have been preparing for. It will be difficult to navigate the turmoil coming. But it is possible and you should not lose sight of the fact that massive changes are coming. Remember what we said about cosmic biorhythms. It will be a bad time for the elite soon. And it will intensify for them according to their FRV.

Q: (Galatea) Does that mean that nice people are gonna have a better chance?

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) So I guess people want to ask some questions about this Paris deal. I would like to ask a general question about this. Well, they had this Paris bombing terrorist attack, and now all of a sudden it's being used to institute tighter controls over people and society in general in France. They're also warning that there are going to be more terror attacks. I hear that Anonymous is saying there are eight places that are possibly going to have terror attacks soon.

A: Some certainly will! But be aware that this is what we warned you about some time ago.

Q: (L) I guess that refers to the sessions that discussed mind programming and shooters going off all over the place at once. In other words, this is being done not so much by pure terrorists, but by the powers that be more or less? I mean, that they are ultimately behind the activity and it's being done with the intention of being able to institute tighter controls over the population?

Q: (L) So basically, it's a gigantic freaking false flag attack?

A: Somewhat. Though be aware that there are "real" terrorists.

Q: (L) So there are real terrorists, but I imagine the reason there are real terrorists is because they've been made to become terrorists by this long drawn-out social destabilization operation that's been going on for god knows how long to completely muck up the whole freaking world. I mean, Douglas Reed was right!

October 15th 2016

(Galatea) Do we want to ask what's been getting into people to make them want to turn into killer clowns? What's going on with them?

A: Attachments and mind programming.

Q: (L) There are shooters that are programmed, and clowns as well, and copycats, just to cause havoc and chaos?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What do they call that, MK Ultra? Is that what it is?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's all the news I can stand.

(Galatea) It's a good Halloween session.

(Timótheos) And there's a full moon tonight.

March 25th 2017

Q: (L) Okay, there is something I want to ask. You made the remark last session about 40 days between then and Trump's inauguration, including that we should expect shocking things or stuff that would give us chills up our spine. Rock and roll, and so forth... A number of people have complained that there was nothing so dramatically shocking.

(Galatea) Yeah, you guys are all talk and no show! [laughter]

(L) Well, I find that to be a little bit naive because there were some extremely shocking things. For me, the most shocking thing was for the intelligence services to come right out and DIRECTLY, in PUBLIC, frontally attack a president-elect before his inauguration with that dodgy dossier about the Russian hotel. I mean, those things are like evidence of something very deep and very ugly that is now emerging into plain view: the evil that has stayed in the shadows doesn’t fear exposure anymore. THAT gave me chills! It's like there is open warfare in the halls of the psychopaths and they don’t care who sees it or knows it because they are convinced that the programming of the public is complete.

A: Yes. Implications are serious and dramatic beyond what is immediately apparent. From our perspective, the import is indeed chilling. Watch how it all plays out. The irresistible force has met the immovable object. Who is more clever?

Q: (Pierre) So it means Trump hasn't lost his war against the deep state yet.

(L) I think he must be stepping back and rethinking. He thought it was gonna be easier, and now he's rethinking because they've got him stymied. And I don't think he likes to lose.

[...]

A: STO tends to do the process within the natural flow of things. STS seeks to alter creation processes to fit their ends.

There was an old Sci-Fi story from Frank Herbert.

"Try to Remember"

Apologies, this has no content, but is contextual.

(I can't find an online version, it's short)

Forgive me, it was a long time ago; it stuck a strong chord when I read it as a young man. It may not live up to scrutiny after 30 years since I read it.

Q: (L) The question has been brought up, is there some way or means that one can distinguish or discern a victim of Greenbaum or other mind programming by some clues?
A: Not until it is too late.

So does this mean we could be living or in contact with a "programmed" person and not know it until they have carried out their programming? Is it possible and if so, how would one use knowledge to identify a threat before it is too late since the programming is now complete?:cry:

Reactions: SMM
At reiki share yesterday we were discussing DID(Dissociative identity disorder) and developmental trauma, and it got me thinking this complete programing the C's mention to may in part refer to a mass MKULTRA. I'm probably/definitely late in thinking this(or not thinking clearly) but considering the notion that Nazi Germany was a trial run for what's happening now. I began thinking that Nazi Germany was not only a test run for creating a "master race" but also a test run for mass mind control, and the result is creating the environment that promotes mass developmental trauma and mass DID(DID seems a lot like a naturally created Greenbauhm to me). Mixed with all these critters/health problems, WIFI, and the current schooling(indoctrination) system, it makes sense that many people are prone to falling prey to mind control-like ideologies; post-modernism et al.

Just some thoughts.

Laura, thanks. The programming of STS is a foregone conclusion. Do you not think that there is some programming of dna available for those who are seeking a more STO outcome? At any rate, it's confirmation that the programming is complete.

That doesn't mean we can sit back and relax. Not that anyone is.

I wanted to point out that there is work on the formation of our universe that would be a shock between Membranes. What is said here is all the same the interaction between membranes via the ropes, which can be closed or opened
I first came across that idea here:

3 Theories That Might Blow Up the Big Bang | DiscoverMagazine.com

When the brane worlds expand so much that their space is nearly empty, however, attractive forces between the branes draw the world-sheets together again. A new collision occurs, and a new cycle of creation begins.
I tend to think of a more complex than usual web of worldsheet possibilities connecting lots of branes whether for the wave or a big bang. The big bang though I would think would have some structure with information in a parent brane matching with information in a structure of the new baby brane.

Life is still coming at 1,000 miles an hour, which is the speed of earth's rotation at the equator. If you stood still, you would cease to exist, rather quickly.

At reiki share yesterday we were discussing DID(Dissociative identity disorder) and developmental trauma, and it got me thinking this complete programing the C's mention to may in part refer to a mass MKULTRA. I'm probably/definitely late in thinking this(or not thinking clearly) but considering the notion that Nazi Germany was a trial run for what's happening now. I began thinking that Nazi Germany was not only a test run for creating a "master race" but also a test run for mass mind control, and the result is creating the environment that promotes mass developmental trauma and mass DID(DID seems a lot like a naturally created Greenbauhm to me). Mixed with all these critters/health problems, WIFI, and the current schooling(indoctrination) system, it makes sense that many people are prone to falling prey to mind control-like ideologies; post-modernism et al.

Just some thoughts.

Good thoughts. If you think in broad terms what Nazi Germany was about, it was the programming of millions of people to blindly follow irrational and immoral dictates that set them against millions of other people. Now where are we seeing that....hmmm...can't quite remember...

Life is still coming at 1,000 miles an hour, which is the speed of earth's rotation at the equator. If you stood still, you would cease to exist, rather quickly.
WIN, this is the sort of thing a 2D athiest would come out with trying to sound profound. I don't know if you're being sarcastic or slightly losing the plot here, but either way, you might want to take a short respite, just for a couple days or so, and give what info given to you on this thread some time to digest.

Back
Top Bottom