Session 10 December 2022

I think it’s just matter of making the elite members or whoever it’s communicating to them more familiarize to them, like not to appear too intimidating with their abilities. Perhaps there could be plans of a future introduction of them to the masses? Or at least to a larger group? Who knows.
Agreed- They possibly want to appear more “human” - when in the presence of “real” humans for whatever reason, or perhaps the humans are not aware of their telepathy abilities, although that seems unlikely. The aliens are most likely capable of speaking and communicating telepathically simultaneously. They could be saying one thing in their “alien” language, but thinking something else entirely. Looks like maybe we will find out soon enough. It won’t be a good thing either.

Thank you very much for this new session, it seems that thing's are moving faster. I'm curious if you also have less time for yourself in those days in comparison to e.g. two months ago? Right now even in my job they want us to work more and more (I thinked that more work is impossible). I hope that everyone here will be fine if those darker days will come. Don't be afraid everything is as it should be, fear is only showing in which case we are feeling less prepared :-) Best wishes to all of you! :-) Let's enjoy the show with huge can of popcorn!

I was under the impression that alien to alien communication was telepathic in the form of ideas and concepts, and while I suspected there was a verbal component if they wanted to sing or needed to interact with some technology sonically, it was certainly the lesser part. Outside of certain limited circumstances, I don't understand why 4D STS would use vastly less efficient verbal communication.
My thoughts as well. Why do aliens need language in the first place, except perhaps written language, when they are telepathic? I don't believe you need language to have complex thoughts, although perhaps language helps to structure thoughts and communicate them, even telepathically - I'm not sure. Also, if they have the option to communicate among themselves telepathically in front of humans, why would they use a form of communication that can potentially be intercepted and deciphered? Still, that fragment was super interesting and intriguing.

(Joe) No, I mean what are they gonna say about it? What would be the explanation for it? Are they gonna say it's a twin sun, or a comet, or... Maybe that's asking too much.

A: Probably will call it a giant comet or the flaring of same.

Q: (Andromeda) So what's it gonna look like?

A: Won't look like much to anyone but astronomers

I can easily see this happening. The models of a possible twin star to the sun don't put its orbit any closer than the Oort cloud, which is way beyond Pluto. That's considerably far. So to the naked eye it might appear as just another star, or a star with a tail, and they'll just say it's a comet (think of Jupiter, also very large, yet looks like a bright star). Or they'll admit it's a huge comet, but it's so far away that you don't need to worry about it. They'll never mention the unsettling implication of a large cosmic body disturbing the Oort cloud, so it will be a 'meh' reaction for the masses. It's frustrating that even when people get important evidence in front of their face, they will still dismiss it easily if it doesn't fit their already set worldview. It happened with covid and so many other things, so it will not be different this time. But that's just human nature, I suppose.

Thanks for the super-interesting session!

Thank you so much to Laura, Andromeda, and everyone at Chateau :hug2: ☀️ 🥰 for such a fun and interesting session. Especially for the knowledge you share!

(Joe) No, I mean what are they gonna say about it? What would be the explanation for it? Are they gonna say it's a twin sun, or a comet, or... Maybe that's asking too much.

A: Probably will call it a giant comet or the flaring of same.

Q: (Andromeda) So what's it gonna look like?

A: Won't look like much to anyone but astronomers.
Sometimes @Korzik18 and I have had dreams where there is a huge planet in the sky. I think the realities, the external effects will be more modest, but no less impressive in that we will know what it is! In my life I have observed a comet through binoculars. It was actually beautiful and unusual.

Thanks you for the session and the guidance. I was thankful for the reminder of the Jordan Peterson segment and the reminder regarding psychopaths.
Ya know, I know exactly how it feels. We've been there, done that. At a certain point, I really... I had to spend several years buried in the research of psychopathy in order to get a full grip on understanding the fact that there are human-looking beings on this planet that are not like most normal human beings. Only when you really come to that understanding and get a grip on it do you find a space that you can distance yourself from it. As long as you think that everybody is basically the same, then you will have a GREAT deal of trouble coping with that kind of mentality.
Had a work situation recently where I was indirectly involved. I've been meaning to share but pretty much explains what were dealing with.
You just won't be able to cope with it because you'll keep asking, "Why? What did I do wrong?! What is wrong with them? How can I fix them??" They can't be fixed. They don't want to be fixed. They are an interspecies predator. And that's the only way you can deal with it. If you don't do that, your feelings will always be... How can your feelings be hurt if a machine calls you a name? See? As long as you think that is not a machine, it's a human that could... Maybe they were just abused as children, misunderstood, or whatever... You can't cope with it.
It's that simple and Inter species predator that can't be fixed! (some people can't be fixed.) It's strange as in my younger life something like this could drag on for months. Knowledge does protect but doesn't make certain situations any easier to deal.

Thank you Laura and Team for working so hard ❤️ sharing your knowledge and helping others. Thanks to this nework and what it brings to our lives. ❤️
May you all have a wonderful Christmas and your lives be filled with Love. :hug2:

Thank you all for another incredible session! Grateful to be apart of this forum and to everyone sharing their thoughts and experiences. :flowers:

As always there’s is much to contemplate! I’ll try and post some follow up thoughts when I have the chance to re-read.

Until then, have a safe and Happy Holidays and New Year! Be excellent to each other indeed — seems like strange things are certainly a brew at the Circle K :cool2:

My thoughts as well. Why do aliens need language in the first place, except perhaps written language, when they are telepathic?

Perhaps we should ask whether the conversation was in 4th or 3rd density. If these aliens are 4th STS, we already know that it takes a lot of energy for them to show up here, the 3rd density environment makes it difficult for them. Maybe using vocal cords requires less energy than pure telepathy.

Thank you for the session.

Q: (L) But don't aliens have the ability to read minds? Suppose they had this AI translator.. Then they wouldn't be thinking about.. Oh, I just answered my own question - Somebody would still be thinking about it.

A: Some are trained to block thoughts.
The TV show Fringe had a scene of a human who learned to block reading from the mind reading overlords.

Perhaps we should ask whether the conversation was in 4th or 3rd density. If these aliens are 4th STS, we already know that it takes a lot of energy for them to show up here, the 3rd density environment makes it difficult for them. Maybe using vocal cords requires less energy than pure telepathy.

My thoughts exactly. In previous sessions we already heard a bit about the difficulties 4D STS have projecting themselves physically into our physical realm, the use of greys as 'probes' etc. If humans are present physically at the communications too then presumably these constraints apply to the communication methods used.

Q: (Joe) So when we talk about aliens having discussions with humans, is that in a physical way in a room with humans and "aliens"?

A: Yes

About the Art Bell call - I knew it! It's familiar to me and, probably a whole load of people, from the Tool album Lateralus. It always freaked me out like nothing else, it sounds so convincing because the poor guy is clearly absolutely terrified but seems determined to get a message across, almost like he has limited time. Shudder.

Last edited:
(Ark) Berezin drowned in the Black Sea.
The Russian wiki says that he died near Magadan, drowning while rafting down the river, and this is on the other side of Russia. Unless, of course, this is the same Berezin.

274px-Felix_Alexandrovich_Berezin_from_the_Book_of_Reminiscence_2009.png

Back
Top Bottom