Intellectual jokes

"There is a thread on a forum named Intellectual Jokes.
Some jokes are so simple I don't see what is intellectual about them. It gets me angry.
Other jokes must be to intellectual, I don't understand them. It's not funny."

My attempt to make a joke

:lol:

323222160_901184141311234_5429444115074471812_n.jpg

Last edited:
LoL :lol:

Bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman, "Which book has helped you most in life?"

The woman replied, "My husband's cheque book!!"

Pharmacist to customer; "Sir, please understand that to buy an anti-depression pill you need a proper prescription. Simply showing your marriage certificate and wife's picture is not enough!"

Cool message by wife: Dear Mother-in-Law, don't teach me how to handle my children. I am living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement!"

Biden baffles when he starts talking ‘what happened on July 6’​

“If I can halt for a second and just say to you the impact what happened on July 6 had international repercussions beyond what I think any of you can fully understand,” Biden said.

iu

A rabbi had to attend a ceremony in a nearby town. He hired a coachman to drive him there. But once on the road, at the first hill, the coachman asked him to come down and help push the coach, for the horse was old and weak. The rabbi had to push for most of the way. When they finally arrived at their destination, the rabbi said to the coachman: “I can understand why you came: you needed to earn your payment. I can understand why I came: I needed to attend a ceremony. But I cannot understand why we brought a horse along.”

Back
Top Bottom