Intellectual jokes

319642936_875550627219148_5591067960872200609_n.jpg

There is a psychological manipulation tool being sold as a New Christmas Tradition, for parents.
I’ve seen them for sale in Canada, and in Facebook posts from the U.S, but I don’t know if Europe has been invaded by the trend.
It’s called “Elf on a Shelf”.
The creepy little spy snitches to Santa, and he shows up in hiding places all over the house, poor kids never know where the creep might be hiding.
So, lots of joke memes are out there, with some hilarious rhyming word and item combinations.
This one is my favourite, to date.
Good luck!
You’ve heard of “Elf on a Shelf”,
Here’s:
CCB54350-0803-46F2-B19C-868AE16D67EA.jpeg

48 cool gift ideas, looks like they've got both ends covered

Get noticeably whiter teeth in 9 minutes​

1d8aaea2f9e7518d792db27b338f8a98.static.jpg

Turn your toilet into a nightlight​

27fab3e1bad497e07e195c198c0930bc.static.jpg

Want to love how you look on video calls? Ring lights are the secret. OlumiRing is a smart new wireless ring light that clips onto whatever device you’re using to give you a brighter, more professional appearance on video calls, selfies and more.

ecb348530ddbf96a9e160300b83f517b.static.jpg

Holiday Wishes Disclaimer

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

-This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.
-It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.
-It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher,

Happy Holidays!

Name withheld due privacy act.

Back
Top Bottom