Session 25 February 2023

A heartfelt 'thank you all' for this wild ride of a session, Chateau Crew, 'C's and to everybody contributing!

Was it a depressing one as some people here stated?
I truly don't know. Lately my emotional reactions somehow changed without being dissociated if that makes any sense.

The 'Afterlife thread' here on the forum could be of help; the books of Stafford Betty, Vale Owen and others as well.
Obviously now is a good time to become better aquainted with 'death' and karmic understanding.
Q: (Adobe): Can you recommend writings on karmic understanding?

(L) I think there is some of that in our recommended reading list. But you know, one of the books that really kind of opened my mind to some of the ways that things can work was the book "Life Between Life" by that Canadian psychologist or psychiatrist... I think his name is Whitton.

(Joe) We have a thread on the forum about life after death.

(L) Yeah, well "Life Between Life" was the title of the book, but there are quite a number of books about hypnotic regressions, or past life stories and current life events that kind of make it fairly clear how...

(Andromeda) …it all works.

(L) Yeah. And there's another one called "Heading Toward Omega". I forget who that one is by. But it's where people have near death experiences and they recount, when they come back, what they experienced and what was pointed out to them as being important, and what was not important in life. So, those can get you started.

So as the C's said in the session before this, it's spiritual preparation that is important now.
My preparations here in 3D feel like being only a small thing compared to the spiritual preparation which is much harder to achieve and probably much more fulfilling.
But it might give us some peace to prepare in 3D so as to have the strength and energy to do our spiritual work as well.

And of the two, I think I need to work on karmic understanding more. Also, to be more fluent in understanding the difference between karmic lessons and attacks by the creep squads. Thank you for the book recommendations, and videos. I’ll work with them.
Agreed.

‘We’re all going to be killed’? Okay, then we’re all in this together. And let’s try to alleviate the panic of it by understanding that we’re more than our physical bodies.

But, “everyone else is going to be killed”; that hits different. I haven’t quite processed this yet, can’t quite put my finger on what feeling it’s triggering in me. It’s not like I didn’t know it was coming.

The human mind is a strange device.
Some might be needed to lead after the big collaps. I suppose only the strong ones will be able to still function in a destroyed world.
Going to 5D would be the easier choice, osit.

Instead, 4D might look suspiciously like our boring old 3D world. :umm:

Just my crazy thoughts for the day!

It raises the question, if one can be in 4D and not be aware of it, then does one continue to perceive things as if they’re in 3D, when they are in fact not? (Which would pretty much be the same as just still being in 3D, if you think about it).
Yes, what a bummer!
But reading the stories of people dying totally unconscious of their death and then living in 5D without ever realising it for a very long time it totally makes sense. Their soul makes it so because they didn't develop enough to see the difference. So the same could be true for some people slipping into 4D without realisation. That would be a strange thing, I suppose, and probably even dangerous. Being on a level playing field without realising it gives one a disadvantage, osit.

Yeah I’m just starting to process the option of surviving and helping others through this. It’s happening to me now, I am currently in a situation where a lot of people around me are asking for my help. It’s a bit overwhelming or maybe I decide it’s not overwhelming. Maybe I decide to take a role and act and decide on being part of bringing in a future. Part of me feels, aaagh do I have to, the other part answers yes you do. This is what you have become, there literally is three maybe even four people that are anchoring themselves to reality of the position and perspective I am standing at. So it’s not me I feel they are anchoring to, rather it’s the perspective my position in this reality offers that they are anchoring to. It’s coming with a lot of time commitment from me to I help them and I am getting to discover who I really am, I think. I have discovered that I am capable of genuine heartfelt compassion for people in serious mind altered distress. Also that I will selflessly help others and appreciate the fact that I am growing and learning from these experiences. I’ve never been tested in this way before. I am quite relieved that I’m capable of this type of service, ie I’m not a self absorbed human being.

So here I am thinking of making a firm decision to survive the troubles coming and be of service. Is anyone else thinking along these lines?

That's a beautiful way to describe how helping others can change your belief center and/or your unconscious ("system 1").

I've been thinking along these lines for a long time, but recently also from the other direction. I've been around since quite before pre-COVID times as a health care provider and have witnessed first hand the destruction in progress of primary health care - a true health power for any given population. I have navigated so far with less fear and stress thanks to this network. I've served thousands of people from different backgrounds and cultural levels. You get to love people as a whole, from the obnoxious drunk man rolled in by the police to your office on Saturday night, to the really authoritarians and their disciplined and hijacked-by-psychopaths morals. In between, there are the various gems of people that had taught me what a real human being should be like in times of suffering and difficulty. The PTB can't imagine how resilient humanity can be.

I've done enough of palliative care and read enough about the afterlife to really appreciate the words in the session that some are checking out in these times to be trail blazers ahead of times of great suffering. There's also the "spiritual world" that has always had a very strong presence in my life ever I was a little girl. So while I go about my day trying to palliate suffering and physical ailments with external consideration for the type of person in front of me, I do get burned out and ponder that it's okay if I don't make it until the end, whatever that means. After all, what are the chances of surviving an extraterrestrial virus which puts all U.S. biological weapons to shame?

Sometimes the thought that there might be a day when all those people requesting help might not be there "tomorrow" keeps me going. And of course, there's my loved ones and this network who keep me going. I would like to think that I would always be able to help, whatever form my self takes. Just some thoughts coming from the other direction - leaving all possibilities open.

Warm greetings to everybody in this front seat show of the reality we find ourselves in, and like the Zoroastrians said, "Therefore may we be those who shall heal/renew this world!"

Returning to Yasna 30, which gives us the second key – individual choice in thought, word, and action – Zarathushtra points out in that Yasna, that wrong choices cause suffering and affliction, whereas choices made with truth and good thinking bring about renewal.

“But to this world He came with the rule of good thinking and of truth, and (our) enduring [aramaiti] gave body and breath (to it)…..” (Y30.7).

“Therefore may we be those who shall heal [ferashem] this world!…..” (Y30.9).

When the C’s say that a person can be in 4D and not be aware of it, it seems like a contradiction to me, since one’s density level is dependent on one’s level of awareness.

It raises the question, if one can be in 4D and not be aware of it, then does one continue to perceive things as if they’re in 3D, when they are in fact not? (Which would pretty much be the same as just still being in 3D, if you think about it).

I wonder if this can help to shed any light on it:

I will throw some of my idea in there because this is something that I contemplated for some time.

To the exception of this forum and maybe some other small community around the world, question; who is aware of fourth density. Advance awareness seem not to be a prerequisite to move to fourth density we just learned but, it may be an advantage for those who have prior knowledge of it. From the C's we learned that the environment in 4th density is different in sense of less limitations in 4th compared with 3th, they told us to start thinking in a limitless way if I remember correctly, to start thinking more in a more limitless way as in 4th density. I interpreted this as those who will move to fourth density without prior knowledge will probably bring with them there own limitation. There interaction with the new reality will be limited by self imposed limitation, as different as the environment may be, they will have anchored these limitations in there mind which in fourth density will create there environment and cut the opportunity to explore this new realm in it fullness as in the case of someone who as knowledge and is aware of the coming move.

What made me contemplate such idea is a dream I had some time ago about this topic. Here it is if you are interested to read it; No man is a Island, and something else the C's told us about how will the human moving to 4th density will react or what will it be like. They said if I remember correctly, something like shell shock, an amnesia kind of awareness but, for some this effect will be in some case moderate. What could moderate the effect I thought is the level of preparedness (body, mind, spirit) gained naturally with knowledge.

I know, a lot of speculation and like the C's told us, we won't get it until we experience it.

So while I go about my day trying to palliate suffering and physical ailments with external consideration for the type of person in front of me, I do get burned out and ponder that it's okay if I don't make it until the end, whatever that means.

Thank you for this, Gaby.
Spending so many years in health care in a collapsing system has me burned out as well. So I appreciate your words very much.
Not because I have a plan to leave here before my time has come but to make me aware that if we give all that we can we just do that. That's it!
Surviving in body whatever will come is not a goal to be achieved at all costs. Our work never ends, be it here or in 5D.
So let's thank all the trail blazers.

Put another way, division in 3D is a pain. Division in 4D is like the 3D version, but on steroids + speed.

Ah ha! Physical variability! On the one hand you have the space, the change of units and on the other hand the speed of changes.
I suppose none of that should be surprising because 2D dogs exist with us in 3D, but they're still 2D... Supposedly. So then 4D isn't like Candyland with dragons and elephants flying around and glowing crystals floating in the air as we teleport from point A to B in our Diamond Imperishable Bodies... Instead, 4D might look suspiciously like our boring old 3D world.

But in 4D there is also STS. Even on a level playing field you will find thieves, murderers, corruption in general. But! if the rate of speed of changes of the environment is higher than in 3D, then one understands for example when you read Carlos Castaneda: The maneuvers of perception.

Much of what one perceives of reality is paired with the beliefs one holds. If personal beliefs are not an impediment and do not provoke wishful thinking the range of perception will be wider (more access to the information field).

If you add the exercise of the art of not being anticipatory, but anticipating everything that can go wrong (always expect attack, learn the modes of attack)... in 4D it would be like having "spidey sense" or having a 360º vision.

A thought about souls:
If souls can fragment and be in two or more places at once. As stated, being in 5D and also out living a life somewhere else. And, when communicating with channels you generally have them speak as a soul group. Then does a soul-group develop from a single soul fragmenting off then coming back together and forming a group, or a group like this forum melding together in time?

Thanks for that observation. It sparked an 'as above, so below' thought.

If the group soul pools of OP and other beings are undifferentiated, then the group soul like the the Cassiopaeans (they have mentioned others such as Caesar's of which Putin is a part) is the mirror-image of that. Souls that have come back together, but in full awareness of their individuality. Not acting in concert by instinct as animal soul groups, but by conscious, harmonious choice.

Does that sound plausible?

Wow, that was an intense session. Big thank you to everyone who participated, you asked some excellent questions.

I'm particularly glad that clarification was sought on the overpopulation issue. I was a bit troubled by the previous response that the Earth is overpopulated, as this seemed too close to the position taken by the psychopathic WEF types. Malthusianism has never sat well with me.

This answer, that it is the psychic quality of the population that determines the carrying capacity, rings true to me. Think of the difference between being trapped in a room with 1000 drug addicts who are all violently insane, screaming and beating one another ... and being in a room of exactly the same size, only the 1000 people are all calm and happy, laughing and joking together. The latter is not 'overcrowded' in the same way.

Another example is Tokyo vs. say, NYC. Tokyo has a higher population density, but it is extremely functional, and it doesn't really feel 'overcrowded' at all. The streets are clean, there's very little crime, it's generally just a very nice place to live. NYC on the other hand....

So, it's ultimately the quality of the people, not the quantity, that determines the quantity of people that can comfortably live in a given environment. Another way of putting it: it isn't resource limitations, because the available resources are a function of the quality of the people accessing them.

All of this strikes me as incredibly profound.

I think this problem will be solved via dreams and the crystals will be the facilitators. As long as you maintain the connection through meditation and prayer.
Puma and Lone Herbal Witch, I got the Crystals in October of last year. I'm noticing now for two or three months at least that my dreams have changed in that they are always about people cooperating on some project or other. I'd never had such coherent feeling of working to achieve something in dreams. That something usually had some wrinkle in the out-working of it, like something I forgot then remembered, or some kind of blindness on my part, but every night, there's this being with people I like doing something together. Probably the forgetting/blindness part is being shown my 'hidden' faults, at least that is what I know think at this point.

Was thinking of writing about this on the Crystals thread but here's a good chance to comment.

When I heard the press release from the prosecutor explaining what is in bold above, I got chills because I had never heard such a thing on the news, such a precise description of an absolute evil nature of a malevolent entity that would have taken possession of a person. The questions asked popped up in my head almost immediately. I was so turned around by my own thoughts about it that I then burned dried sage all over my house.
Scarlett (and All) I have so much to tell on this, that it will need a space of its own. I cried a little after reading this session. I'm battle worn and I so want to be decomissioned. I've been dropping hints at it all over the board because it's almost too big to tell. I've literally been fighting demons or neg STS enities....demon is a better fit...most of my life. No, I don't do SRT or exorcism, because it has been my family and I who have been stalked/oppressed. My son is dead because of it; one brother is in prison because it.
According to the prosecutor (and allegedly witnesses - other students in the classroom were there and saw everything), he would have say once having stabbed his teacher: "My life is ruined". According to his lawyer:
"He is a young man who has fallen into the fourth dimension. He is totally overwhelmed, devastated by the immensity of what he has done.

That's a pretty "interesting" statement from my point of view.

May both families can find peace one day in the face of this drama that occurred in the context of possession by a malignant entity that will never be taken into account by justice.

Considering all we have learn and are learning here, I wonder if we are going to see this kind of tragedies more often in the coming months/years.
4D surrounds us...most can't see it....My son, my brother, I and to a lesser degree others in my family can see it.

I cried reading this because it all hits too close to home..

Last edited:
Scarlett (and All) I have so much to tell on this, that it will need a space of its own. I cried a little after reading this session. I'm battle worn and I so want to be decomissioned. I've been dropping hints at it all over the board because it's almost too big to tell. I've literally been fighting demons or neg STS enities....demon is a better fit...most of my life. No, I don't do SRT or exorcism, because it has been my family and I who have been stalked/oppressed. My son is dead because of it; one brother is in prison because it.

"He is a young man who has fallen into the fourth dimension. He is totally overwhelmed, devastated by the immensity of what he has done.

4D surrounds us...most can't see it....My son, my brother, I and to a lesser degree others in my family can see it.

I cried reading this because it all hits too close to home..
I am so stricken to read o f your experiences. I have a milder version as I don't see but I feel different types of attacks and they have such a toxic effect, physically and emotionally. I've learned so much about defending against it all these last four years. I only feel it. I have a few friends from an old dowsing group who also see or feel.

I suppose none of that should be surprising because 2D dogs exist with us in 3D, but they're still 2D... Supposedly. So then 4D isn't like Candyland with dragons and elephants flying around and glowing crystals floating in the air as we teleport from point A to B in our Diamond Imperishable Bodies... Instead, 4D might look suspiciously like our boring old 3D world.

This seems like an extremely important point. I think people often get the idea that 4D is a leaving behind, an abandonment of, a liberation from 3D. But this sort of hyper-ephemeralization has never seemed likely to me.

Humans are 3D, but we exist in tandem with 1D and 2D. Just because we're 3D doesn't mean that e.g. our bodies are not made of matter (1D), or that our bodies are not animals (2D). So, the pattern there is for the previous density to be preserved, as a platform or shell within which the next density is capable of forming.

Further to this, think of the shift from a 1D Earth to a 2D Earth, when the first organisms were seeded. I suspect that the change was almost imperceptible. Certainly this would also have been the case when humans evolved and the Earth became 3D - for the most part, the Earth was indistinguishable from a 2D planet, the only difference being that there were now animals making art and talking. In both cases, the transformation was incredibly subtle at first, but with BIG consequences after some time had passed. It wasn't like a switch getting thrown and the Earth is visibly, dramatically transformed overnight.

I suspect it will be just so with the change to 4D. In the beginning the change will be incredibly subtle, invisible unless you look very closely, or unless you are yourself a part of it. It will be a different kind of consciousness, a different way of relating to time, to being, to each other, to the world. Externally, 4D humans will look the same as 3D humans ... and those remaining in 3D may not be able to detect the difference at all, at least initially, aside perhaps from that the behavior of 4D humans will seem very strange to them. But come back in a century or ten, and the Earth will be wholly transformed.

Back
Top Bottom