Session 25 February 2023

@Zzartemis

I don't think I can speak for everyone, but it seems to me that many of us have suffered these kinds of attacks.

It particularly happened to me one night at about 4:00 in the morning. It was typical sleep paralysis. I sleep with my head facing the window of my room. It was then when I was half asleep, half awake, a shadow was sneaking through the window and with tentacles tried to catch me, to surround me. But I put up a fight. Oh my God, I think I even bit it and hit it. I knew what it was. The anger at the intrusion, and because it was violating my space worked in my favor.

These things delight in lambs. They run in terror when a man with the Perseus will touches them.

@Zzartemis

I don't think I can speak for everyone, but it seems to me that many of us have suffered these kinds of attacks.

It particularly happened to me one night at about 4:00 in the morning. It was typical sleep paralysis. I sleep with my head facing the window of my room. It was then when I was half asleep, half awake, a shadow was sneaking through the window and with tentacles tried to catch me, to surround me. But I put up a fight. Oh my God, I think I even bit it and hit it. I knew what it was. The anger at the intrusion, and because it was violating my space worked in my favor.

These things delight in lambs. They run in terror when a man with the Perseus will touches them.

I am so stricken to read o f your experiences. I have a milder version as I don't see but I feel different types of attacks and they have such a toxic effect, physically and emotionally. I've learned so much about defending against it all these last four years. I only feel it. I have a few friends from an old dowsing group who also see or feel.
@Bluegazer @Lyndi Lama Thank you both for your telling.
I will only say that I did not come across any situation of severity or length that compared. Even the tapes from the exorcism that caused Laura to stop SRT was not as bad or dangerous as this thing (or things?) was.

I don't want to take attention away from other's postings here, so I'll probably continue with it in my thread on my son's death..which hasn't gotten there yet.. I wanted people to know his essence, how good he really was. It will be a family story...There are such things as generational spirits/entities that haunt families.

Scarlett (and All) I have so much to tell on this, that it will need a space of its own. I cried a little after reading this session. I'm battle worn and I so want to be decomissioned. I've been dropping hints at it all over the board because it's almost too big to tell. I've literally been fighting demons or neg STS enities....demon is a better fit...most of my life.
@Zzartemis:
I hear you and as Bluegazer said we're all attacked probably more often than we realize but I feel your words echoing back in myself.
I feel battle worn myself.
Any time I go to work I am bracing myself once again for the darkness I'm about to be surrounded by and to fight it. I'm wearing this huge sample of crystals programmed with Laura's help and energy and without I feel naked like a warrior withouth his sword. But how they work is just amazing.
Maybe some of us are more exposed to this kind of darkness than others because they are better equipped to handle it. Maybe I'm fooling myself when I think so but what can we do?
Probably a viking would say, it's fated but I'd say, we chose to.
Your loved ones will all be with you again when the time comes and, as you well know (and probably even see), they are with you always helping you in this epic battle.
Stay strong!

Well, we're not so easy prey. That's a comforting thought.

These things have been on my mind heavily, especially the past year or so.

Although I have no idea the fate that awaits me and my loved ones, I continue to walk by faith that whatever happens was entirely dependent upon the choices I did or did not make. Knowing what I know now, and what I continue to learn, I feel a consummate connection with the deontological perspective and attributes I’ve developed. Every day I look into my newborn daughter’s face and have to battle the worrisome thoughts and feelings that arise, knowing the challenges ahead that will affect her wellbeing and future. I look at the ones I hold dearest and understand that our collective awareness and preparedness may or may not be enough. That’s a heavy burden to carry, but it keeps me sharp and focused on why I am doing what I am doing, and it’s a constant reminder that this is, and always has been, bigger than myself.

All we can do is try. Put in the work, aid others to the best of our abilities without infringing upon another’s free will, stay aware of our health, immediate environments, and the global situation at large in order to make the best possible choices that will align us with a better future, and remember that this a necessary step of the process.

No matter what, we have to stay the course.

I read your post and thought of this very powerful short video, which was part of the final interview with Dr. Zelenko. He talks about his own four year old daughter, his illness and treatment, Love and the transformation of his Being.

That’s a sobering thought, I had sort of decided that due to my age, that I wouldn’t be around, b/c how on earth would I be of any help?

I think that us humans are often caught up in the 3D idea that we need to 'do something' to help. That is part of life for sure, but we can also help just by Being, by keeping a good heart and mind and carrying a positive frequency. Even if it doesn't feel like much, the world works in mysterious ways!
(dugdeep) Can they give elucidation about the mechanism behind homeopathy?

A: Frequency vibration resonance. Think of yourselves as "homeopathic medicaments" for the planet.

[NOTE: "medicaments" is French for "medicines"]

Q: (Perceval) That's a good description. Homeopathy on a macro scale, with some human beings as the tiny dose of the cure that might resonate with other beings.

(Pierre) So, individuals being on the truth vibration frequency could have a positive influence on the macro-organism that is Planet Earth.

(dugdeep) And why do they get more potent as you dilute them more?

A: Then the resonance spreads more widely in the solution bringing all into proper frequency within the integrity of the substance.

So, if everyone on Earth is telepathic to some extent, even without knowing it - (and why not? We're all part of the one big system..) - so all our thoughts affect everyone else, we can all *feel* the sum of thoughts of lifeforms on the planet, and definitely of the people immediately around us.. then it would make sense that the healthier the thoughts over all, the healthier the system. Like a well-oiled machine, whose parts work well together. If there are many people with unhealthy thoughts and feelings, the system would not be able to support as many.. like an unsound structure with bad geometry..

Very interesting, I've thought of this, too, in an ecological kind of way.

People often hate the rain, curse it, call the weather "ugly", etc. Thinking about this along the lines of Emoto and his work with water and frequencies of thought and emotion, then maybe the rain then contains that energy of resentment (unsound structure) inside it, which produces certain effects when it falls. The same is true for rocks apparently holding the charge of thought patterns.

The same goes with the minerals and water of our bodies. The way we think of or feel about our bodies, coming from our belief centre, will structure the water within us and also produce certain effects - like negative thoughts metastasizing as cancer, or positive thoughts that open up a brand new reality that none of us could have ever possibly imagined.

On a larger scale, with all the earth changes coming our way there may be a tendency to go into automatic mode and curse the forces of nature. But if we are 'homeopathic medicaments' for the planet, we might also make a different choice, and work on accepting what is happening without judgment. But seriously, what a challenge! "That's a might fine pyroclastic flow you have there, Mr. Supervolcano..."

Wow, that was an intense session. Big thank you to everyone who participated, you asked some excellent questions.

I'm particularly glad that clarification was sought on the overpopulation issue. I was a bit troubled by the previous response that the Earth is overpopulated, as this seemed too close to the position taken by the psychopathic WEF types. Malthusianism has never sat well with me.

This answer, that it is the psychic quality of the population that determines the carrying capacity, rings true to me. Think of the difference between being trapped in a room with 1000 drug addicts who are all violently insane, screaming and beating one another ... and being in a room of exactly the same size, only the 1000 people are all calm and happy, laughing and joking together. The latter is not 'overcrowded' in the same way.

Another example is Tokyo vs. say, NYC. Tokyo has a higher population density, but it is extremely functional, and it doesn't really feel 'overcrowded' at all. The streets are clean, there's very little crime, it's generally just a very nice place to live. NYC on the other hand....

So, it's ultimately the quality of the people, not the quantity, that determines the quantity of people that can comfortably live in a given environment. Another way of putting it: it isn't resource limitations, because the available resources are a function of the quality of the people accessing them.

All of this strikes me as incredibly profound.

Yeah, I was wondering about the overpopulation thing for a while, too. What you wrote above reminds me of what the C's said about locusts:

Q: (L) Can we understand our pests as something that has been inflicted on us by the Lizzies. I always did wonder why God created mosquitos?

A: No.

Q: (L) When we go into 4th density are we going to be free of mosquitoes, roaches, slimy worms, slugs and so on?

A: No.

Q: (L) In conjunction with DNA changes, is there any similarity between the human race and the idea of transformation relating to populations such as grasshoppers into locusts?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When grasshoppers turn into locusts, they swarm when their population gets too large.

A: All is part of natural cyclical process.

Am cross-posting some of this from the meeting thread:

Thank you Laura and Andromeda for the session! So many great questions - So much has happened in the last month and was so glad to hear the C's take on these events. While I'm relieved to know the PTB are not quite so stupid as to attempt an earthquake of that magnitude in Turkey, the fact that the train derailment was deliberate is so demoralizing. Even knowing what we do about psychopaths, I still find it difficult to fathom the mindset that enjoys toying with people to that extent, to cause immeasurable suffering for their own enjoyment, or it seems so. There will be little sorrow for them on that triple-bad-day.

This is somewhat confusing as I am assuming if the secret government is not human - it refers to 4DSTS, and why wouldn't they want to stop the Russians from foiling their plans? Also, with Russia contained, it would seem STS forces would have unlimited ability to foment more torment on humanity. Unless the secret government contains elements of STO as well, or ???

I found an old YT interview (that’s a 5 part series) with Kenneth Ring about the book - Heading Toward Omega:

That’s a sobering thought, I had sort of decided that due to my age, that I wouldn’t be around, b/c how on earth would I be of any help? Unless, having known what was coming, and being less surprised at all the things that clueless people will have to come to grips with in the very near future: unfriendly aliens, “Why hasn’t Jesus saved us?”, ACKK..my government could not be THAT evil???…etc, etc. etc. Maybe being around to explain a few things in as calm a manner as possible under those circumstances will be more useful than I think now. I just pray that I can stay the course and will be where i need to be (either 3D or 5D) to help in whatever way I can. I've been telling myself also, that I have been so fortunate to have been able to have access to the many health / wellness protocols we've discussed, so, perhaps there's a good reason for that! Dunno.
Your post echoes many of my thoughts and concerns.
Even knowing what we do about psychopaths, I still find it difficult to fathom the mindset that enjoys toying with people to that extent, to cause immeasurable suffering for their own enjoyment, or it seems so
Perhaps, if we consider that maybe it isn't "enjoyment" per say, as they, I would imagine, lack the capacity for joy. But, rather, that this is their sustenance for life, as predators. Then we can view their (heinous) acts objectively, and not, at our own detriment, involve ourselves emotionally. Meaning: it just brings us down, so let's not "stoop to their vibration," but, rather, hold the torch as STO.

Your post echoes many of my thoughts and concerns.

Perhaps, if we consider that maybe it isn't "enjoyment" per say, as they, I would imagine, lack the capacity for joy. But, rather, that this is their sustenance for life, as predators. Then we can view their (heinous) acts objectively, and not, at our own detriment, involve ourselves emotionally. Meaning: it just brings us down, so let's not "stoop to their vibration," but, rather, hold the torch as STO.

Oh, no, they enjoy it. They can experience a whole range of lower emotions like pleasure, excitement, anticipation - along with negative emotions like fear, anxiety, angst, hate, panic.

Coming to terms with the fact that there are psychopaths that really do enjoy inflicting pain on other people is an important part of coming to an objective understanding of them. In fact, it’s the rest of humanity’s lack of understanding of this fact about them that allows them to continue doing what they do, over and over, because normal people can’t imagine such a person could exist. And you can’t see what you’re not aware of.

Oh, no, they enjoy it. They can experience a whole range of lower emotions like pleasure, excitement, anticipation - along with negative emotions like fear, anxiety, angst, hate, panic.

Coming to terms with the fact that there are psychopaths that really do enjoy inflicting pain on other people is an important part of coming to an objective understanding of them. In fact, it’s the rest of humanity’s lack of understanding of this fact about them that allows them to continue doing what they do, over and over, because normal people can’t imagine such a person could exist. And you can’t see what you’re not aware of.
Thank you, T.C. ..Still, I feel that the "joy" in "enjoyment" only exists in the highest expression of love. This, of which, they are not capable.

Thank you to all people involved in the session, and for the interesting questions being asked.

So it seems as time is now ripe for kind of a deja vu we've been witnessing along these last two decades that will have to be fully experienced in our flesh in a near future; only god knows how and when all this maihem will end. What brings me joy is that at last but not least we have become aware of its purpose, which is making our lives so unique and aimful atst., albeit at the cost of saying goodbye to so many things we once thought to be part of our world.

I'm putting hereunder an amazing group of people producing rain drops noises for a couple of minutes before singing the Africa theme, all in such a creative way that it reminds me of how powerful our own group is at raining sunshine against all odds. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom