"Egregores: The Occult Entities That Watch Over Human Destiny" by Mark Stavish

LIVE THE DIFFERENCE..

NO CLAUS. FIRE IS NOT NEUTRAL.

Whatever your intent yo use fire, fire is fire.

Neutral is ''What is not one thing or another.

I am placing fire in 3 D, I am not referring to the Ideal Fire of poets or the sensitivity of some other people.
READ CAREEAD CAREFULLY WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN.

CLAUS SAID: BUT YOU DECIDE IF THAT WAT IS HAPPENNG.
--------------------

YES, BUT NOT ALWAYS YOU DECIDE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE FIRE, MANY TIMES THE FIRE CANNOT BE CONTAINED, EVEN IF YOU DECIDE TO CONTAIN IT.

IF YOU PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE FIRE OF THE STOVE OR NEAR SOME OTHER FIRE, WHEN YOU FEEL THE BURN, THE FIRE IS NOT IN ANY WAY NEUTRAL.

Last edited:
I haven't read the book, but saw the word "egregore" discussed quite a bit on Substack and other alternative platforms. To my mind, it is a bit of a half-hearted attempt to wrestle with spiritual realities, what used to be called demons or evil gods, what we call 4D STS. By talking about egregores, you can preserve some of the usual materialist thought patterns, and think more along the lines of "stuff", "collective unconsciousness", "projections" and so on, which is easier to swallow for many people conditioned by modern philosophy and scientific theories. But as has been said before, the danger is that this sidelines the idea of "evil higher intelligence", i.e the top-bottom element of the equation.

As for avoiding Egregores, it's been discussed already but this seems like a futile dead end. How can one simply trust their own devices, given the range and power of influences out there? It seems the author underestimates these powers, despite writing a book on them. We're always being influenced by something, and woe to us if we don't consciously choose one, thinking we're free as a lone wolf.

I got this, too. His assumption that he, or any individual person, can simply decide they're under the influence of an egregore and just 'kill' it. And using RITUAL to accomplish that :ohboy:

On the topic of what we might ask the C's about egregores, I think the categories could be along the lines of:

* Individual people producing psychic projections through focused thought which eventually become real.

* Groups of people with a similar interest - sport, political party, religion etc. - forming an egregore through their beliefs and activities which then takes on its own life and can influence them in return.

* Someone develops a fictional idea - like the ghostly spectres who protected the British retreat during WWII, or Lovecraft's novels - and these works resonate with people on a deeper level. This seems like the author either taps into a need of the populace, or represents deeper or higher objective truths which resonate with what people 'feel' to be true.

* Conflicts between egregores - between two religions or countries or political parties fighting with each other. Is this a 3D manifestation of a battle going on at higher densities, and can this be as mundane as two sports teams, or advertising brands.

* On a slightly adjacent note: the concept of people's mass consciousness being primed or seeded with ideas in order to make the egregore/4D denizen's plans come to fruition. I personally got carried away with speculations about what was going on during the Chinese balloon events, which seemed to be mixed with some UFO sightings and increased military activities and thought maybe it was a psy-op to increase the belief in UFOs in the general populace in order for some sort of invasion to be able to manifest and to happen and become real. This was linked to a session where the topic of invasion was discussed, but is also linked to the material in the Flight 19/Avengers/Philadelphia Experiment chapter in the wave, as well as the idea of how wishful thinking becomes real at 4D.

I think most of the other things Stavish writes about don't really seem to fit into the topic of egregores, as others have already pointed out. The Rosicrucian mind temple, stuff about psychical research, hypnosis sessions in the book "Mind Games" that Lennon wrote a song about, the Watchers of the bible.

Well, that's funny. I just clicked on a Jordan Peterson interview on YouTube and in the introduction of it, they took a snippet from later in the video and put it at the beginning, where Peterson sums up what seems to be the main meat of Stavish's egregore depiction:

"People are possessed to a greater or lesser degree by this web of ideas - they reflect that in their own perception and action as individuals. But then when they get together as groups... like, imagine that a given person is 25% possessed by the 'politically correct' web of ideas, but then you get 100 people like that in a room - let's say at Davos - and then you have the whole web of ideas and it has an animated ethos. Like, it looks at the world in a certain way and is aiming at certain ends. And then that entire system of ideas works to promote that.

And it also means that it can operate in a distributed manner because to the degree that any given person is possessed by some fraction of those ideas, they'll go off into their own domain and agitate on behalf of the idea system. And that's a 'principality'. And that will act to further the entire catastrophe. And really, the entire idea system in its most fundamental element is an idol - it's a false idol. It's a false religion."

Video starts at beginning of quote:

Last edited:
I got this, too. His assumption that he, or any individual person, can simply decide they're under the influence of an egregore and just 'kill' it. And using RITUAL to accomplish that :ohboy:
I believe that as the Star Wars character Yoda says, what leads to the dark side is fear.

Flying over negative actions is fear as fuel.

According to the C's, "alien" implants cannot be removed, but if there is no energy with which they work, these implants become useless. They stop working.

Likewise in the legend of the enormous wolf that could not be killed and was only brought down by a person who faced him with determination and faith. That is, he left fear aside and he was able to kill that "wolf".

And how do we remove fear from the equation?

With actual knowledge. With the truth.

And I believe that the greatest base or foundation for those who want to follow the STO path is the knowledge that what is important is the soul, not the body.

And having this knowledge is not reading about it (although it may be necessary), it is actually knowing it at the most basic level of your being.

I will react with serenity and confidence, knowing that nothing can harm who I really am.

Nothing easy to do, but there are people who do it.

Well, that's funny. I just clicked on a Jordan Peterson interview on YouTube and in the introduction of it, they took a snippet from later in the video and put it at the beginning, where Peterson sums up what seems to be the main meat of Stavish's egregore depiction:

"People are possessed to a greater or lesser degree by this web of ideas - they reflect that in their own perception and action as individuals. But then when they get together as groups... like, imagine that a given person is 25% possessed by the 'politically correct' web of ideas, but then you get 100 people like that in a room - let's say at Davos - and then you have the whole web of ideas and it has an animated ethos. Like, it looks at the world in a certain way and is aiming at certain ends. And then that entire system of ideas works to promote that.

And it also means that it can operate in a distributed manner because to the degree that any given person is possessed by some fraction of those ideas, they'll go off into their own domain and agitate on behalf of the idea system. And that's a 'principality'. And that will act to further the entire catastrophe. And really, the entire idea system in its most fundamental element is an idol - it's a false idol. It's a false religion."

Video starts at beginning of quote:

So, this is really interesting!

The snippet I referenced above is part of a bigger context of the conversation, and that context is the one world government and totalitarianism. The guest, Maajid Nawaz is talking about all the tyrannical controls that the PTB are trying to put in place, using the green agenda as a justification, for example - lockdowns, energy crisis, 15 minuite cities, etc.

Peterson responds that he's just rewatched Eisenhower's speech about the military industrial complex, and then really goes deep into the egregore thing... but he's the kicker: he's coming at it from the point of view of conspiracy theories. Without putting it in the terms we're familiar with here on the forum, he's basically arguing the case of hyperdimensional conspiracy, using the idea of the egregore as that which controls large masses of people to act in ways that 'seem' to further a specific, nefarious agenda.

Really sorry to keep banging on about this video, but after the section I mentioned in the last post, Maajid Nawaz responds that this 'egregore' conception of the problem isn't the full story, and that a big issue is the problem of demonisation or dehumanisation of other people. In other words, the issue with evil between people is based on the subject/object dichotomy.

Peterson responds by talking about 'The Predator'. That the ultimate evil is often portrayed as reptilian - the snake, the dragon. The point he makes is that we all have the predator inside of us (the predator gave us their mind) and that by falling into this subject/object stance of projecting evil onto 'the other', onto other people, we're avoiding The Work of battling against the predator in our own heart - of working on ridding ourselves of the predator's mind. He says that we're at a point where people have the choice to "undertake this looming transformation" inside themselves, or it will play out in catastrophe on the macro scale. He then again uses the term "conspiratorial possession."

(added) Overall, I guess that the point is that only work on the self can separate one from the hyperdimensional influence of the lizzies. You don't get out from under the influence of an egregore by simply spinning three times to the left and burning whatever you think associates you to it.

Last edited:
I finished reading the book. I don't think I am impressed with the book. The author seems dump everything psychic/ non physical to egregore. Though I appreciate his cautions, the cautions are too weak w.r.t dangers or mechanisms involved with the process. It looked to me that thousands of years of occult or so called spiritual activity achieved so little and these occultists still feel they achieved some thing or feel superior. They fail to recognize that there are a big fish exist and they are only little fish hook operated by big fish and thinks that they know every thing.

How far mass consciousness of the people really create self conscious energy mechanism called "egregore"? He mentions of passive contributors with vocal support (in sports, politics etc.) and how far active contributors with rituals, ponerising the agenda, redirecting the direction. Though he talks about the possession cases, but seems to give less importance to the forces involved.

Concept of thoughts ( exist in 1-5 densities at the same time), thought centers are very interesting.

As C's mentioned thoughts, emotions etc. store in the non-physical body i.e. say astral body where time and distance are fluid, what is the effect of it in that density/dimension? It may look like a vertex ( or single point of source) where energy can be sapped from by the STS forces capable of extracting it? Since STS benefits from it, they will influence it. If we bring in something not digestible in to it (STO stuff) , STS has to filter out undesirable or it may fizzle out.

Thoughts, thought centers, thought forms, unified thought forms are very interesting. They also mention 7th density "energy" can't live in vacuum, expresses through consciousness ( 1- 6 density) . Is thoughts are also energy manifestations parallel to the souls ( that reincarnate 1 to 4)?. Souls accumulate the thoughts to create their thought centers through soul's many manifestation in different p densities/dimensions over "time". Souls are accumulators of thoughts that becomes individual thought centers- Information organized by objective truth that becomes consciousness?

So this is a dynamic exchange of influences by souls in different dimensions and dimensions - dead dudes, other parallel/perpendicular dimensional/density critters, attachments, souls coming back in "time" and so on , where some more evolved ( 4D STS /STO who can influence through millions of people) and some less. It is impossible to narrow down to some self conscious "egregore" that we can create and control.

I read the free pdf version and took note of this excerpt from the Foreward.

How often the most fervent intentions—whether for spiritual, physical, or psychological advancement—are thwarted by the obstinacy of habit, the negative egregore that has sucked power from the individual in order to sustain its own independent existence.

I know I have felt this draining effect from programmed habits and behaviors at times. I wonder if it possible that parts of our personality or essence could be split or separated by trauma and then because of narcissistic wounding, protect itself and take on or think it has its own separate existence similar to an egregore? In which case it survives by draining energy from the soul/essence like an egregore or spiritual attachment by drawing us into habits such as negative dissociation. This really has me pondering what could be happening in these non-physical realms of soul and spirit on an individual and collective scale.

I finished reading and it was not an unknown concept for me: encountered in the new-age.
Thanks for all your informative comments too.

It seems to me that STO does not need - and is not compatible with - "egregores". I hope this will be clarified.

We seem to be energetically, emotionally, culturally and physically, socially absorbed to a lot of egregores (conduits) throughout our lives, and thus held-subjugated in STS subjective-subconscious mode. Brrr, a slavery...
And what seems to be important is to deprogram ourselves of this - at all levels.
I thought of Don Juan's useful recapitulations too.

So I take the quote:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Next question on the list: How are consciousness, information and matter related to each other?
A: Different concentrations of truth.
Q: (L) So I guess you mean matter would be one concentration, and consciousness would be another, and information as perhaps pure information would be the purest form?
A: Not necessarily, information organised by a truth becomes consciousness. This is why truth and objectivity are so important. Without it, consciousness and individuality fracture and disintegrate.

I read the free pdf version and took note of this excerpt from the Foreward.

I know I have felt this draining effect from programmed habits and behaviors at times. I wonder if it possible that parts of our personality or essence could be split or separated by trauma and then because of narcissistic wounding, protect itself and take on or think it has its own separate existence similar to an egregore? In which case it survives by draining energy from the soul/essence like an egregore or spiritual attachment by drawing us into habits such as negative dissociation. This really has me pondering what could be happening in these non-physical realms of soul and spirit on an individual and collective scale.
It could be, talking from my own experience I would hypothesize that one aspect of an egregor may be a thought form, a program or an elemental like Laura mentioned earlier.

The said elemental being "created" and crystallized by an individual or a group of individuals through an idea, a thought, a set of beliefs, life experiences, all this amalgamation being fused and crystallized into a program, an egregor that is being triggered and sustained by the individual by identifying himself with it by fueling it through entropic emotions.

It could be that the 4d sts denizens are playing a fundamental part in this process therefore they're running the said egregors like a computer program on an individual or a group through various methods like beaming, social programming, propaganda, brainwashing and every kind of weaknesses of an individual or a group in order to trigger the individual to identify himself with an already crystallized egregor. Thus a conduit is being established, for feeding, manipulation, control purposes. If the individual rises to the bait by identifying himself with the egregor that could be triggered by 4d sts through various means the individual falls under it's influence and in the worst case acts a a mere drone controlled remotely by hyperdimensional beings. The whole process is horrifying and fascinating at the same time.

Just a few thoughts.

LIVE THE DIFFERENCE..

NO CLAUS. FIRE IS NOT NEUTRAL.

Whatever your intent yo use fire, fire is fire.

Neutral is ''What is not one thing or another.

I am placing fire in 3 D, I am not referring to the Ideal Fire of poets or the sensitivity of some other people.
READ CAREEAD CAREFULLY WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN.

CLAUS SAID: BUT YOU DECIDE IF THAT WAT IS HAPPENNG.
--------------------

YES, BUT NOT ALWAYS YOU DECIDE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE FIRE, MANY TIMES THE FIRE CANNOT BE CONTAINED, EVEN IF YOU DECIDE TO CONTAIN IT.

IF YOU PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE FIRE OF THE STOVE OR NEAR SOME OTHER FIRE, WHEN YOU FEEL THE BURN, THE FIRE IS NOT IN ANY WAY NEUTRAL.
Maybe you can help me out here...
So the fire is there, but when YOU put your hands in it, YOU did that, the fire was only there.
Maybe that was a bad example for what you wantet to say.
My thoughts are in the direktion, that you decide if it is good or bad, but at the end it is neutral (neither good nor bad) and you learn from the experience you have and then you judge, if it is good or bad (from what you experinenced), but maybe it is to us to learn that everything only IS, nothing else... (do not judge).

Thank you :)

I finished reading the book. I don't think I am impressed with the book. The author seems dump everything psychic/ non physical to egregore.

Exactly. It's not a useful concept, given that we have a much more precise understanding of and terminology for the very different types of 'energies' and entities that this guy calls "egregores". His idea that all such things are created by the human mind/consciousness is just DEAD WRONG. He strikes me as a kind of spiritual darwinist, where he wants to rationalize all non-physical phenomena as products of the human mind. At one point in the book he even says there is no such thing as good or evil, but that these too are mere imaginary products of the human mind.

He even goes as far to claim that demons are subjective creations.

Both Eliphas Lévi and the Tibetan masters are in agreement not only with respect to the subjective and psychological origin of demons but also with respect to their objective existence. Engendered subjectively, they become forces independent of the subjective consciousness that engendered them. They are, in other words, magical creations, for magic is the objectification of that which takes its origins in the subjective consciousness. Demons that have not arrived at the stage of objectification—that of an existence separate from the psychic life of their parents—have a semi-autonomous existence that is designated in modern psychology by the term psychological complex.

Rather than consulting occult writers, he would've gotten a better grasp of the phenomena by consulting priests specializing in exorcism.

Back
Top Bottom