"Egregores: The Occult Entities That Watch Over Human Destiny" by Mark Stavish

As Keit noted, he gets nowhere near the concept of STO vs STS which is at the root of the expression: "There is good and there is evil and the specific situation determines which is which."
Seeing many thinkers struggle with this problem, we should all be thankful for the more objective model from the C's of STO/STS and the upwards or downward paths. It's easy to take for granted but it would be a real struggle to figure anything out without it.

As for avoiding Egregores, it's been discussed already but this seems like a futile dead end. How can one simply trust their own devices, given the range and power of influences out there? It seems the author underestimates these powers, despite writing a book on them. We're always being influenced by something, and woe to us if we don't consciously choose one, thinking we're free as a lone wolf.

When the author covers the life and actions of some of these major figures within the occult community, it's obvious that they're quite naive, to say the least. Having a vision and a voice telling you to do something, and then you proceed as if that's the right thing to do is obviously a recipe for disaster. I can see why such a mentality would adopt a belief that humans are the foundation of 'egregores', and deny that there's anything higher - it hurts their sense of specialness and is a form of narcissism. Using the writings of such people to try and study the topic in question, as the author does, can't lead to a proper understanding.

The only decent advice found in the book is to beware of distractions, to stay away from the media and to not blindly follow various groups, beliefs, etc., but that's just common sense, or at least should be.

However, it strikes me as though an Egregor, as described by the author, would be by nature an STS form, as it apparently becomes active and develops an agency that behaves as a self serving entity
This is what we need to ask the C's about, I think. What about the exact opposite examples? STO egregor effects, possibilities here. Even if just in theory that might give support, new direction. Remember the QFG workshops? The new EE teachers and almost a new Word-wide Network of EE/QFG-schools emerging? I think that was shot down by the Lizzie Egregor. Probably was way too much risk for them. Same with the consequences of leaving the Kennedies alive.

C's see the hidden energy potential flows that make this world work. Next session incoming I have a feeling they have a trump card up their sleeve. We'll see this topic in a surprising new light. Like practical usage examples, concepts for the future. I mean an egregor for us in the 4thD future could mean a "Community Envelope". Like maybe you need to project that "Egregor of Protection", so you can safely settle on fertile 4thD land and establish a society there aimed to grow toward STO during the next 1000 years.

Russian egregor example:
I mean like how the Russians have strong tank and armor and missile tech developed and tested now in Ukraine, and they trained themselves so they can use it as 'Combined Arms Warfare'. So they can drive a proper and successful SMO and achieve their future goals in Ukraine. Why not could their combined efforts be taken as having created a working "Russian Egregor" in Ukraine? They did it via focused conscious community effort. Russians as a nation are disciplined, determined, religious = aligned with the very powerful Holy Spirit of the Christ [Egregor of Heaven?] and so they are showing us an example how to assertively work to achieve your goals as a community / nation for the 4thD future?

In 4thD in the New World, we might be required to project a psychic envelope [over the land] to make an Egregor as an "STO-aligned Watchman-Guard-Energy Field" to detect threats - I mean those gaussed evil mega entities now crossing over in Ukraine, as a radar would detect enemy planes & drones here in 3D. Since we are speaking about Egregors = semi-conscious 'ThoughtForm Creations', I imagine that shielding will also double as a "National Reiki Energy Life Support" of our 4thD communities in there? Like you have a difficult and stressful work ahead on your 4thD weekday at work and you pray to that "STO-aligned Conscious Egregor-Envelope" established above your land and you get some "emotional & Reiki energy" support, to receive a little plus for the hard day at work? Especially if its stressful and requires a great deal of concentration and precision with a lot on the stake? (compare it to a nowadays nuclear plant's chief engineer job or to a Houston space center's chief engineer job, who must determine if its safe to launch the next SpaceX craft with people on board)
One aligns with STS by default, in order to align with STO, one must make an effort and a large if not most of that effort relies on truth and objectivity, about the self and the universe at large.
Gurdjieff said 200 conscious people will be enough. Knowledge and Awareness must be the strongest poker-hands in this game of "battle of egregors", battle for souls, in the war of good vs. evil now fought on this planet.

Last edited:
Reading chapters in the book and many comments led me to look up the topic of thoughts in the transcripts:

Thoughts can do something
Session 2 November 1994
Q: (L) What about the passages in the pyramid. Why so odd?

A: Used energy vortex for movement. Floated, levitated. Can still do this if you know how. In the pyramid the passages created the energy by their placement and relationship to other space/solid configurations. And passages sometimes changed their structure atomically and still do.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of the Sarcophagus in the "Kings" chamber?

A: Energy storage.

Q: (L) Was there ever anything in this object?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What?

A: Many things.

Q: (L) So, there was nothing permanent in it, you could put various things in it for various reasons?

Q: (L) In our machinery we generally have dials and tuners which can adjust the machine to do a specific job or deliver a particular amount or flow of energy. What was the equivalent of dials and tuning devices in the pyramid?

A: Thoughts.

Q: (L) Was it the thoughts of a person in there or of a specific individual whose job it was to do this "thinking?"

A: Both on occasion.

Q: (L) Could just anybody go into the pyramid, get into this sarcophagus, and have something done to them as they specified? Or, was it the culmination of some other long process?

A: All.

Q: (L) When you say that the passages changed atomically, did you mean that they might actually become larger or smaller?

A: Yes. And change position as well.
An explanation of the "Men in Black" lizard projections
Session 19 November 1994
Q: (L) Who or what are the individuals called "Men in Black"?

A: Lizard projections.

Q: (T) Does that mean that they are just projecting an image of a being?

Q: (T) The MIBS are not real, then, in our physical terms?

A: Partly correct. You do not understand technology but we will describe it if you like.

Q: (L) We like. Please describe this.

A: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channelled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.

Q: (L) Information in the event that has to be balanced or taken into consideration as to importance so that the program runs correctly. Is this the correct interpretation of triage as you have used it?

A: Sort of. Triage is as follows: 1. Matter, 2. Energy, 3. Perception of reality. That is it folks.
While the above describes the process behind lizard projections, there is also other options, as mentioned in this post:
Some 30% into the book, it reminded me of the Golem from that session in 2015:
The last word from the except was the answer Golem!, but I think what comes after is no less interesting when it comes to what thought forms can be generated:
Session 7 November 2015
A: Golem!

Q: (Galatea) It looked like Gollum?

(L) It's a Jewish monster.

(Pierre) Made from mud.

(Galatea) It was actually a mud monster?

A: Close.

Q: (Galatea) Must freak you out to see that!

(Perceval) Did she herself climb into the water tank?

A: No

Q: (Perceval) How did she get into that water tank?

A: Spacetime distortion.

Q: (Atreides) But a golem is an instrument of revenge created by someone to kill or protect somebody else. So, if it's a golem, who sent it and why was it targeting a Canadian Chinese girl in Los Angeles?

A: Target practice. There is a reason that Galatea thought of it at this moment.

Q: (L) So, we're talking about some kind of thing that blows open realm curtains?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And things come through?

Q: (Atreides) So nobody sent the golem after her?

A: Not specifically.

Q: (L) So, it's just kinda like mothman or something.

(Approaching Infinity) A golem is this Jewish myth kind of thing, and they said target practice...

(L) Don't get stuck on the Jewish myth thing.

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah, but we've talked about energy weapons, and target practice. And Mossad...

(L) Golem, Kabbalists...

(Chu) And two girls missing due to spacetime distortion...

(Andromeda) And funny enough, me and Perceval just watched an episode of the X-Files about a golem a few nights ago.

(L) Oh my god!

(Andromeda) And last night it was about an airplane crash due to alien interference!

(L) Okay, creeped out now... Well, we're gonna...

(Galatea) Wait, when Elisa Lam was moving her hands in this really bizarre way in the elevator video, why was she moving her hands like that?

A: Trying to persuade the creature to leave her alone.

Q: (Perceval) Is something that only she could see?

Q: (Perceval) So, it kind of like created some kind of alternate reality around her, or she was transported into a parallel...

A: Partly.

Q: (Galatea) It was attuned to her specifically.

(Perceval) A bleedthrough, yeah.

(Atreides) So, what did the golem that's not a golem want from her?

A: Energy.

Q: (Galatea) Does that golem live in that specific place, or was that a one-time thing?

A: The location has useful energy patterns for such purposes.

[ Information on the hotel Elisa Lam stayed at: _http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...-the-cecil-hotel/story-fnizu68q-1226813853089 ]

Q: (L) So basically, there are just people who have these things and who like sit in their little control booths or something, and... I mean like all these missing people in this Missing 411 book... Somebody is just frickin' playing with the human race!

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In this latest book, they're going after the best and brightest: athletes, young men that seemed to have promising futures, etc.

A: So, with all of this kind of knowledge, why do you not stay aware of what can be turned against you?

Q: (Perceval) I guess we will!

(L) I guess.
Thoughts can materialize
Session 3 December 1994
Q: (L) V__ had an incident at school where a small pile of powder appeared on her books after she had put her head down on them. What was this?

A: Materialized thoughts passed through frontal lobe.

Q: (V) Well, that is just amazing.

A: Amazement is fun.
A thought form can be created by the host
Session 10 December 1994
A: Nonsense.

Q: (T) Emergency, emergency, Dr. Smith! (L) A few months ago I had A__ in trance to do spirit viewing for several people. In several frames of reference she saw a funny little grinning man with big, pointed ears, wearing black, boots and holding a whip, darting about and hiding behind people. Who was this little guy?

A: He was a carnal thought form.

Q: (L) And who created this carnal thought form that was zipping around?

A: Host.

Q: (L) Who was the host?

A: The subject with whom it appeared. It indicated an individual with many carnal thoughts.
A poltergeist-type being can come through a dimensional overlap
Session 10 January 1995
Q: (L) Now, I am sure you are aware of how V__ is feeling. I think she took offense at the fact that you used the word "Bullshit" the other night...

A: V__ should talk!! Mirth! Word is used commonly by your people.

Q: (L) Well, I know that and I wasn't offended. I didn't say anything. Some words are offensive to me and I don't use them. She was also upset because you guys would not tell me about the Om 4th density resident that was in my daughter's room. Is Om an abbreviation for a type of being?

A: No, it is full word.

Q: (L) What is an Om being for the benefit of the whole world which waits breathlessly to discover the nature of this type of being?

A: Poltergeist-type being.

Q: (L) Was that Om being brought in because of the dimensional overlap or is it strictly related to my daughter?

A: Former mostly.

Q: (L) So poltergeist type beings can enter our density through these dimensional overlaps?

A: Sure.
Thought forms are all that exists!
This is general
Session 11 January 1995
Q: (Barry) What is the purpose of this contact?

A: To help you to learn, thus gain knowledge, thus gain protection, thus progress.

Q: (Barry) What do the Cassiopaeans gain from this contact?

A: By helping you, we are moving toward fulfilling of our destiny of union with you and all else, thus completing the Grand cycle.

Q: (Barry) Is this the only probability open to you or is this the best probability open to you?

A: Both.

Q: (Barry) Are you a great distance from us in light years?

A: Distance is a 3rd density idea.

Q: (Barry) Light years is 3rd density?

Q: (Barry) What do you mean by traveling on the wave?

A: Traveling on thoughts.

Q: (Frank) Our thoughts or your thoughts?

A: Not correct concept.

Q: (L) What is the correct concept?

A: All is just lessons.

Q: (L) Whose thoughts are they?

A: Thoughts unify all reality in existence and are all shared.

Q: (Susy) You travel on a wave of energy created by all thought forms?

A: Thought forms are all that exists!
Flight 19, and anomalous Avenger planes from a parallel reality - the role of the "thought plane"
The following begins with a section about Flight 19.:
Session 18 March 1995
Q: (L) What happened to the infamous Flight 19? (T) They went to Philadelphia.

A: They are still trying to get their bearings.

Q: (L) Ooooh! (J) Oh! My God! Oh, how horrible! They are still out there trying to get back. (T) They are in a parallel reality... (L) Where time doesn't exist... (T) They are in a reality that holds them in frozen space/time over the ocean, am I getting this right?

A: In their thought reference, like being "lost souls."

Q: (L) Oooh, bummer! Does this mean that they are "stuck" in time? (J) You got it!

A: Bingo!

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that they could fly out of this place that they are stuck in and back into our reality?

A: Absolutely, remember, the wave is approaching, and as it gets "nearer", more and more unusual events take place, witness crop circles, for example.

Q: (L) Is there anything anyone can do to release persons stuck in these parallel realities and bring them back into the reality of origin?

A: Yes, but the technology is a closely guarded secret.

Q: (L) Do you know the secret?

A: Yes, but you do too!

Q: (L) I do too? (T) Does Thor know it? {Laughter.}

A: Mirth!

Q: (L) I know the secret too?...

A: Philadelphia Experiment.

Q: (L) Since you mentioned the Philadelphia Experiment, could you tell us in specific detail, how this was done? What kind of machines were used and how can we build one? {General uproar and laughter}

A: Do you intend to sit here for a day or two?
A: Now, some more information about Flight 19. Do you remember a few years ago that a team of researchers claimed to have found the planes, then retracted?

Q: (L) Yes, I remember. {All agree.}

A: Did you find this to be curious?

Q: (S) Yes, because the planes that they found were never reported missing. (T) Yes. (L) Is that why it was so curious? (J) Why did they retract? (S) Where did the planes come from that they found?

A: Yes, if only you knew the details, and how three of the team have required massive psychiatric aid.

Q: (L) Well, tell us the details!

A: Patience, we are, but must do so slowly so you have some hope of grasping it.

Q: (T) Three of the recovery team needed psychiatric treatment?

A: What they found were five planes matching the description, and "arranged" in a perfect geometric pattern on the bottom of the ocean, but the serial numbers did not match.

Q: (L) Is the geometric pattern itself significant?

A: Now, first mystery: There were no other instances of five Avengers disappearing at once. Second: Two of the planes had strange glowing panels with unknown "hieroglyphics" where there should have been numbers. Third: When they tried to raise one of the planes, it vanished, then reappeared, then vanished again then reappeared while attached to the guide-wire, then finally slipped off and fell to the bottom. Fourth: In one of the planes, on the bottom, live human apparitions in WWII uniforms were temporarily seen by three exploratory divers and videotaped by a guide camera. Lastly: Three of the planes have since disappeared. All of this is, naturally, being kept secret!

Q: (S) I wonder where the planes came from. (L) That is the obvious question!

A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely, though only temporarily, as thought plane material is constantly fluid.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a "Flight 19" of a parallel reality that went through a window into our reality?

Q: (L) Was this part of or connected to the loss of our "Flight 19?" Did we exchange realities here?

A: It is the thought patterns that effect the reality, when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, though only temporarily.

Q: (L) Does this mean that the divers' and searchers' thoughts about this became reality?

A: And all others.

Q: (T) All others involved in the search?

A: All others on the planet.

Q: (T) Even those that did not believe that the searchers were going to find them?

A: Yes. Researchers found what they expected to find, but when others heard the news, other things started to happen according to which thought patterns dominated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if somebody believed that it was Flight 19, it appeared, and if somebody did not believe it was Flight 19, it disappeared?

Q: (J) Oh jeez! (T) Well, I didn't believe it to begin with... (L) So, I guess we won! (F) We sent some poor guys into the psychiatric ward. (T) The planes appeared because people... (L) No, I think the searchers went looking for this and because there was a window there... (T) the planes showed up exactly as they expected to see them, in a formation... But the planes would not have come down as described there, and they appeared in a formation on the bottom. That should have told the searchers something right there. When I heard that they had found those planes in a formation, that close together, that bothered me. (F) Even if something sinks to the bottom, it won't arrive there in the position it started at the top. (T) And what they did find after they started checking the records, was that there are about 200 of those planes crashed along the coast. And, there was another guy who said that he found one of those planes, only it wasn't one of Flight 19. And, while he was out there looking for it, he found parts of the shuttle... (L) That reminds me, when the Challenger crashed, were the astronauts still alive when they hit the water, and did they continue to live for any length of time after they hit?

A: Four were alive but died instantly on impact with the water.

Q: (L) Are we done with the Bermuda Triangle? (T) I have a question... what happened to the PBA plane that went out searching for Flight 19?

A: Still trying to find the Avengers.

Q: (T) Is it in the same parallel reality with Flight 19?

Q: (T) Will it ever find them?

A: ?

Q: (L) In the perception of the crew of Flight 19, how much time has passed?

A: None.

Q: (J) So, they have no idea. (S) I wonder if they will come back to our time or go back to their time?

A: Your perception.
Considering the above incidence about the planes that appeared and disappeared, maybe it is easier to relate to the idea that:
You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!
Session 3 February 1996
Q: (L) Okay, can we ask now about El Chupacabras?

A: It is what it is.

Q: (L) It is a 'goatsucker.' Where does it come from?

A: Review transcripts re: "window fallers."

Q: (L) If it is a window faller, does it come from another density, or a lateral dimension?

A: Closer to the latter.

Q: (L) Okay, so it is like a horizontal dimension. What allowed it to enter our realm?

A: This is complex, but best described as "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation."

Q: (L) Is there some way to capture or stop this creature?

A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.

Q: (L) Does the energy of the fear of the witness enable the creature to continue its existence? Does it feed on the excitement and fear, and is that what makes it manifest?

A: Close, but off a little. It is the other way around, and retro-factored by one half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by that?

A: It is mutual, rather than unilateral. Also, remember that a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension" in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that something from our reality is also scaring something in that other reality?

A: No, it does not "work" that way at all.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that this mutual creature is going to turn its attention from animals to humans?

A: Ditto last answer. And review response prior to that!

Q: (L) Okay, now, there are a lot of current teachings that say that the 'dregs' of other planets are being sent to Earth to 'refine' them, so to speak, and that this is why the human race is so divided and antagonistic... that the interactions are supposed to result in annihilation of the weak and survival of the strong in both physical and spiritual terms.

A: First of all, confusion abounds here due to incorrect interpretations of the last subject discussed. Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle. So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

Q: (L) You mean God dreams and brings us into existence?

A: Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.
If, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness.", then it is less wonder that:
Atoms are composed of thoughts
Session 21 December 1996
Q: [laughter] (L) Very funny! We perceive things out there. Of what are they composed?

A: Matter.

Q: (L) Of what is matter composed?

A: Atomic structure.

Q: (L) Of what are atoms composed?

A: Thoughts.

Q: (L) Whose thoughts?

A: Yours.

Q: (L) Everything?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) If I perceive something, and everything I perceive is composed of my thoughts, and V_ is perceiving, is everything her thoughts?

Q: (L) What is the difference between her thoughts and my thoughts?

A: That is what binds you. You see, it is merely a program.

Q: (L) Is it merely a program that we think we are separate individuals?

A: Not the point.

Q: (L) What is the point? What binds us together? Where does the program come from?

A: Where do your programs come from?

Q: (L) 7th density? Ourselves? The Lizzies?

A: We are asking about the programs in your computer.

Q: (L) In my computer? Different places. I get them and load them in. Are programs made - do they exist like 'thought centers' - and do we just load them in ourselves?

A: Why have you forgotten? 309,000...

Q: (L) Oh. You are talking about the "takeover" by 4th density STS. But, still, the point I am trying to get to is - yes we have DNA - but you can't reprogram DNA if there is not DNA there to begin with. If there is not something to load the program into. What is the substance of this reality that we exist in?

A: You just answered.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

A: You can't load it into something if there isn't something there to begin with.

Q: (L) Fine! What is this something that is there to begin with?

A: Your previous DNA structure.

Q: (L) Where did the previous DNA structure come from?

A: The previous program.

Q: (L) Where did that program come from?

A: Review.

Q: (L) Well, you once said that it was necessary to be on a planet that had a star that was getting ready to go supernova in order to molecularize physical bodies. What I want to know is: what is this process whereby thought becomes manifest as matter?

A: This is too complicated for this medium. You need another method. Something that allows for greater word usage.

Q: (L) But, just a clue: how does thought become matter?

A: Bilaterally.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "bilaterally?"

A: Dual emergence.

Q: (L) Emergence into what and what?

A: Not "into what and what," but rather, "from what and to what."

Q: (L) What emerges from what?

A: The beginning emerges from the end, and vice versa.

Q: (L) And what is the beginning and what is the end?

A: Union with the One.

Q: (L) What is the One?

A: 7th density, i.e.: all that is, and is not.

Q: (L) Now, we have managed to dance around the whole thing, and I still do not know how matter comes to be or how time...

A: No.

Q: (L) How can I get where I want to go?

A: You have the basics.

Q: (L) Can you give me a couple more basics?

A: There are no more.

Q: (L) I once asked you if time was gravity?

A: Is a fence the ground?

Q: (L) Is gravity God?

Q: (L) Is gravity 7th density?

Q: (L) Where does gravity emanate from?

A: Thought center.

Q: (L) You have mentioned thought centers of many occasions. Is there more than one?

A: All are one and all.

Q: (L) If you have a thought center, how do thought centers related to 7th density, the One?

A: Exactly!

Q: (L) Are thought centers 7th density?

A: All is.

Q: (L) All is thought centers?

A: No. All is 7th density.
Groups of people represent energy portals in cosmic rather than global terms
This is from, a session that discusses,
Session 31 July 2002
Q: (M) Wow! That's a good question for me too, I guess. Wow, that's one I don't know. (Brainwave) Let's do that. (M) Well I've never been to Cassiopaea. Hello. (L) Okay, I want to ask a question. What is the energy behind this Zulu guy?

A: He has a valid connection, however there is a lot of static around him.

Q: (L) Is the static coming from either of those two guys that were with him?

A: No! They follow his lead.

Q: (S) What does a valid connection mean?

A: His source.

Q: (S) Is that Credo Mutwa?

Q: (Brainwave) So all his theory about this Light Warrior thing may have some kind of credibility?

A: In a sense, but not precisely in the way thought. Groups of people represent energy portals in cosmic rather than global terms.

Q: (S) Does that mean that we are seeing him as a force that was a representative...

A: Light warriors are "connectors" on a cosmic level.

Q: (L) Connectors between what and what?

A: Transducers of energy of transition rather like capacitors!

Q: (L) What's a capacitor? (M) It's an electrical way of collecting and dumping a flowing charge; a way of accumulating charge and releasing it later in a sudden burst of energy. You can send enormously strong pulses from capacitors by putting in small amounts of energy over a long period of time. They used to be called accumulators. (Perceval) What transition?

A: Transition of your sector of space/time.

Q: (Brainwave) So are they accumulating energies and is it at a particular point that we may need help to transition they...(S) Give us the energy necessary, is that what you mean?

A: Partly. It will depend on how much awareness you manage to generate to direct the energy.

Q: (Brainwave) It's like he was right. (A) So for these capacitors (Perceval) Partly. (L) Zulus, Light Warriors. Is this a genetic function?

A: More or less.

Q: (Brainwave) What do we want to say on this? (L) You know they throw you something you don't expect and what do you do? You have all your little preconceived notions and you have it all figured out and you think you're going to get a little confirmation and then they toss you something that says uh-uh. (S) Well this is a whole new concept...well not really. (Brainwave) Well they are more in tune with the Earth so, and they say it's the awareness they manage to generate. So if we don't generate this awareness they're going to transduce a different kind of energy? (L) They'll tranduce into STS I guess. The energy is free it's just...(S) It just depends on our awareness. (Brainwave) Yeah because STS needs light also. (S) So should we ask does it...(Brainwave) Depend on how much awareness we generate?

A: They can be "food for the moon" or food for the soul.

Q: (Brainwave) Well, God they've been food for the Moon for a long time. (L) So has everybody else. (S) It's the same for all of us though, so is there anything special about them or different than anybody else?

A: Absolutely.

Q: (Perceval) So their genetics...it's a function of genetics... (A) I would ask if there is any other say nation or tribe of similar make-up? (S) Yeah, maybe there's a tribe in every section of the world, or something.

A: There is a "spectrum" as Mouravieff suggests, however the Zulu compose a sort of "drone" tone.

Q: (S) So is this something they do deliberately or is it something unconscious?

A: It is a function of the 4th density energies they "represent."

Q: (A) Okay, so it is a drone tone. That is the main tone which is foundational to the harmonics. You build the music on this infrastructure, so to say. (L) There's the drone, there's the bass, there's the melody. (Brainwave) Listen to his voice, what does his voice sound like to you? I don't know...(Perceval) Yeah, there is a resonance. (Brainwave) Yeah, in his voice. (Perceval) They said a spectrum as in Mouravieff, the spectrum of the genetics able to carry light or to act as a light for transition. I'm not really sure on how that...(L) I think they're talking about a soul tone. (Brainwave) That singing that they do, that special kind of singing is it symbolic of that drone tone.

A: Indeed, as is all of reality symbolic of things at other levels and "depths" of being.

Q: (Brainwave) Okay, think of the Lion King and that singing and what it induces and when you hear that humming. (A) I would ask if there is anything we should pay specific attention to important with these guys, if there is some caution?

A: Be sincere and direct and see what transpires.

Q: (S) I guess that would mean that you would say that you're a little nervous about the whole thing and you're not sure what's up. (L) Yeah.

A: Also tell them that "yes, the ancestors are also the future selves." Those are specific terms that carry meaning unfamiliar to your cultural context.

Q: (Perceval) He mentioned the ancestors...(Brainwave) Well ancestors are a big part of their culture. (S) Right, so you're a...bridge between two cultures I guess. (L) What is the static around and where does it come from in Zulu's environment?

A: There are certain people around him who interfere with cultic thought patternings. He will know who.

Q: (S) So he's not totally aware but once you point it out to him he will know. So he's being deliberately distracted from what he's supposed to do. He's got an insider agent. (S) It could be his daughter. If we ask the C's about it maybe it'll know because she was so off putting with every key word that we know to look for agents. (L) Well I don't think it's our business, that would be prying into someone's private business...(group discussion) [...]
The above excerpt about groups as transducers of energy might be related to:
Session 4 July 2015
A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

I am almost done with the book, but in the passage I got through today, he mentioned something that reminded me of something else that the C's had mentioned and I felt it was worth noting.

At some point he's discussing how certain people, by effect of belonging to a group, even a nationality, develop a certain stereotypical behavior, and I realize that's a chicken and egg problem, essentially, are you a product of your environment? or did you choose an environment where you'd thrive.

However, in talking about these stereotypes, he mentioned people who joined renaissance fair groups, music and artist followers, sports and so on. It reminded me of what the C's said once about presentation and representation and how that can change someone's reality. The author makes the case that it may be a consequence of an Egregore and its influence on the individuals of a group that subscribe to a certain ideology, or habit even. I found that interesting, here's the session where this is discussed.

Now interestingly, much like with spirit attachments, and habits in general, what the C's suggested as a way to address this is small daily habit changes that turn into incremental larger leaps, which would also apply to these Egregores if they exist.

In the struggle for one's agency, we can sometimes take a full frontal approach, which is what most people would instinctively go for if presented with the idea of an entity that feeds on them, but.. it might not be as effective as smaller habitual changes.

Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?

A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

Q: (Galatea) So like, changing habits?

Q: (Galatea) Changes in lifestyle here and there.

(L) Yeah, changes in your lifestyle?

(Perceval) Changes in your mode of self-presentation is kind of like what you identify with, ya know? It gets into what we were just talking about earlier. If a person is wearing clothes that identify him with a certain aspect of common popular culture, then if you are at odds with the world at large because of the insanity and suffering, that would be one of the first things to change: you identification with “popular culture”.

(L) So in other words, if you are not at home in the world the way it is and the way it has grown and the way it has developed, you need to put yourself into a different world NOW with small changes.

(Perceval) And at least stop identifying with this one. All the aspects that popular culture today pushes on people as means to identify with the reality of this world and what makes it tick - which is all kind of depraved and dysfunctional... And people absorb that and they start wearing clothes, and speaking differently, and that's all nothing but identifying with a manufactured aspect of this world and culture.

(L) Hairdos, clothing...

(Perceval) Anything.

(L) If you want to be part of a completely different world... In a sense, it's kinda like some of these people that belong to these organizations that like medieval stuff. So, they all get dressed up, and they have meetings, they have mock battles or whatever.

(Perceval) If there's enough bleedthrough, those people are gonna find themselves living 400 years ago! [laughter]

(L) And then dress: the whole Gothic thing, painting their nails black, and that identifies them with that “Goth” reality, so that's the timeline that they'll go into...

(Galatea) So basically, be the change that you want to see.

(L) Yeah. Be the change you want to see. I guess begin to model yourself on the people that you want to be LIKE or be WITH.

(Pierre) It goes beyond presentation and appearances. With those medieval guys, for example, that's the visible manifestation of what they like, what they think about...

(L) Yeah, how you present yourself is about what the values are that go with certain ways of appearing, like having self-respect, care for yourself, external considering, and so on. I mean, some of the hairdos these days are just completely... They disrespect the fact that they're a woman or the fact that they're a man and most of all that they are human beings.

(Pierre) And even the fundamental notion of beauty. It's almost like disrespecting the universe.

(L) So these are the kinds of small changes people can make. And by making these changes, what then happens?

A: Will attract the new reality incrementally.

Q: (Chu) I guess it's like becoming a better antenna for what you want to attract. Your outward appearance and how you present yourself... But then they said self-representation? That would attract the reality. It already exists somewhere, so it's not like you create it.

(L) You move yourself towards it by activating it in your own life.

(Perceval) We've been trying to attract a reality where the USA gets its ass handed to it... [laughter]

(L) And it looks like it's happening!

(PoB) But there are still people in this reality for whom what's going on now is not the most desirable development. So, why are they here if they didn't work towards this outcome?

(Perceval) There's probably a merging or overlapping of realities...

A: Many splits and merges yet to come. Keep in mind that such transitions can be rather chaotic as you have learned.

This is what we need to ask the C's about, I think. What about the exact opposite examples? STO egregor effects, possibilities here. Even if just in theory that might give support, new direction. Remember the QFG workshops? The new EE teachers and almost a new Word-wide Network of EE/QFG-schools emerging? I think that was shot down by the Lizzie Egregor. Probably was way too much risk for them. Same with the consequences of leaving the Kennedies alive.
That's what I have been thinking about too, essentially, IF this hypothesis happens to have some reality to it, is there a balancing force that is equally accesible to human beings?

But then I thought, STO would not operate the way these Egregores are purportedly operating, STO serves those to ask, so the dynamics would be completely different. But that isn't to say that the concerted efforts of a group, like this network, properly focused, won't have an effect on existence, but I don't think the dynamics are quite as described with a group engendering an entity that takes a life of its own and interacts with them symbiotically.

I think an STO request is listened to by all, and STO responses from higher dimensions have a different flavor than direct involvement in the lives of the one who asks, I would also think that.. because of this, an STO response from higher dimensions would have to come from an entity who has consciously worked to be in that position, and not an accidental creation of the cumulative energies of a group of people who may be taken in by an ideology or confused about reality.

just my two cents.

"The spirit of a country," has to do with the Egregors, if we follow the definitions provided in the book. And among the frequently asked questions to the C's in recent years are the questions about the Russians and why do they oppose the West, acting as the immovable object.

Several angles and responses have been given, and among them we find a great suffering related to the location, and also gene configuration. I wonder if this Egregore concept actually has to do with precisely that, a sort of information field around variables like lineage, history and location...

2 cents. Cross reading. Nothing new. Heavy 80s influence where much of the game of this timeline was played and that's why we are at this point (I know well). The above under/below relationship is biunivocal. Nothing new yet. Reports of traumatized people should be read for what they are. Evidences of trauma. and Ignorance. Useful. Egregors are eternal enemies/friends here. In the sense that "alternation" is fixed in the "eternal". The only thing I would maybe ask CS is how this thing works in 4d (I think differently but not obvious in practice, 4d of in any case is still dual ).

Related to the topic of Egregores, there is also:

Countries have an essence
Session 20 August 2011
Q: (L) Any other questions? (Psyche) I wanted to ask about cultures and countries. Do countries have an "essence" as described by Gurdjieff?

Q: (Psyche) So the question is, is there something essentially wrong with French culture? [Laughter]

A: Now, yes. Since the revolution was coopted by dark forces.

Q: (Perceval) That could be since Sarko came in... (Ailen) Or farther back.

A: Longer ago than that.

Q: (Ottershrew) Since 1789? (Ailen) The French Revolution.

Q: (L) So it started out being a pretty good idea for a revolution, but then it got coopted. Is that it?

Q: (L) Is it as I think that the worst of this is manifested in the educational system?

In the following excerpt, that begins with a question about the burning of Notre Dame in Paris, the event that @ryu mentioned and commented on earlier, Laura said "the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies"

Session 18 May, 2019
(Pierre) I wanted to ask about Notre Dame de Paris. Was it an accident?

A: No

Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.

Q: (Pierre) I noticed often in those false flag operations they have prepared in advance a conspiracy theory for the mass audience. Here the conspiracy theory is money. It's about getting oil, getting fancy buildings. But really, behind that, the real perpetrators are working on deeper things like symbols, ideologies, feelings.

(L) Symbols are so important. It's like the movie V for Vendetta. He was talking about Parliament as a symbol.

(Chu) It's the collective unconscious. And how did they do it? Was it thermite or what?

A: Normal fire elements. It didn't take more than that.

Q: (L) Accelerant of some sort. And then it's in such a place that it's hard to get any firefighters in there, and there were delays. So, is it possible that STS forces were controlling the minds and hearts of the people involved setting the fire and dealing with the fire?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Okay, any other questions?

(Pierre) But it was not a normal citizen thinking...

(L) No, it was controlled individuals.

(Pierre) Isolated individuals, or intelligence group organized?

(L) I would say it's probably what we call the crypto-geographic thing working on a lot of people.

(Pierre) Not Mossad?

(L) I don't think it has to be Mossad all the time.

(Pierre) It feels very cabalistic here. Christianity is the old time enemy.

(Joe) If it's social engineering, if it's an attempt to affect the mass mind by destroying one of the symbols, that would play into the...

(Pierre) Let's ask: Who did it?

A: Not one entity. Fire was set by manipulated Muslim group.

Q: (L) And who was manipulating the group?

A: Your favorite STS intel agency.

Q: (Joe) Mossad?

Q: (Pierre) Yeah.

(Joe) It was basically a terror attack.

Q: (Joe) It's the same modus operandi: a bunch of manipulated Muslims.

(Pierre) But this time, unlike similar scenarios, the media didn't point the finger immediately to some Muslim terrorists. It would have been a perfect opportunity to further demonize the Muslims and push up the clash of civilizations. Why didn't they offer to the public audience a Muslim patsy?

(L) Well, in case you haven't noticed, they haven't been doing that so much lately After the last couple of Muslim incidents like the Charlie Hebdo and Muhammed Merah, everything got turned around! Now Muslims are the oppressed! They are a protected species!

(Joe) The agenda over the past number of years has been to create in the minds of Western Christians the idea that Muslims are evil terrorists. And then whenever the programmed people rise up and say, "Muslims are evil! We don't want them here!" the manipulators tell them that they're evil racists and they should shut up. So, people have already kind of assumed that it was Muslims...

(L) They put them in this situation because it's cognitive dissonance.

(Pierre) So they are so programmed into thinking these thought patterns that you don't have to give the patsy.

(Joe) There were so many other events around the ND fire about other Christian churches with fires or attacks. There was a lot of suggestion that Muslims were doing it.

(L) They have manipulated things around now to the point where Christianity can be basically demonized and destroyed after they'd already manipulated Christians to think that Muslims are terrorists. So now, they're the bad guys for thinking what they've been manipulated to think. They've essentially put themselves in the position of being subject to destruction.

(Chu) It's like a super-evil way of gaslighting people.

(L) It's insidious. As far as I can see, Islam and Judaism as they are practiced today based on what Israel Shahak wrote, those are the closest things to materialistic Satanism that I've ever seen. And I'm not whitewashing Christianity either, but there are some foundational things about it that were truly good and benevolent.

Q: (L) If people could get back to the original Paleochristianity then the world would be a different place. But you're certainly not going to get there by materialistic Darwinism.

(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Goodbye.

Interesting to note that Notre Dame burning occurred in April 2019. So there is this symbolic burning of an all-encompassing symbolic feminine archetype and all its manifestations which has been followed by very active physical and social attacks on the feminine (Including attacks on fertility by injection, women’s sports, the trans thing where males are allowed into various female sanctuaries and males winning female awards, demonization of family, corruption of the natural bounty that Mother Earth provides etc etc etc)

it is also an interesting exercise to look at other current events and processes in the same way: what is the symbolic content?

Here's one question. An excerpt from the 14th of January 2023 session:
(Renaissance) Are beliefs, thoughts and emotions stored in the physical body?

A: Shadows and echoes.

Q: (L) So you're saying they're mainly stored in the non-physical body?

Q: (Renaissance) Do our false beliefs, thoughts, negative emotions, create an imaginal body that we understand as the false personality?

We know from Gurdjieff and others how we can be conrolled by our false personality. How hard it is to break from it and change into something different. It requires daily effort, and the results can be seen sometimes only years after. So the question is, could it be an example of a personal Egregor? Because most of us surely experience the false personality as something "having a power over us", after infusing it daily with energy.

Could this be how the false personality has control over us? Would infusing it with "truth", i.e "information" on the daily basis what could modify it? Maybe even make it a personal strength and protection? Maybe that's why infusion of knowledge on the daily basis is important? That the mechanism behind the idea of Egregor can be utilized in a conscious manner? Probably not in the ritualistic and self-serving manner as magik practitioners do, but the understanding of how it works already can provide some sort of insight.

It also makes me wonder what would it mean if one is "crystallized on the wrong foundation" from this perspective.

Last edited:
Here's one question. An excerpt from the 14th of January 2023 session:

We know from Gurdjieff and others how we can be conrolled by our false personality. How hard it is to break from it and change into something different. It requires daily effort, and the results can be seen sometimes only years after. So the question is, could it be an example of a personal Egregor? Because most of us surely experience the false personality as something "having a power over us", after infusing it daily with energy.

Could this be how the false personality has control over us? Would infusing it with "truth", i.e "information" on the daily basis what could modify it? Maybe even make it a personal strength and protection? Maybe that's why infusion of knowledge on the daily basis is important? That the mechanism behind the idea of Egregor can be utilized in a conscious manner? Probably not in the ritualistic and self-serving manner as magik practitioners do, but the understanding of how it works already can provide some sort of insight.

It also makes me wonder what would it mean if one is "crystallized on the wrong foundation" from this perspective.

Similar to your question: what about all the bizarre little thought form attachments that come up in Spirit Release activity? Is that a small scale example of how egregores are created.

And I don't like calling them egregores. When they are large and encompass a large group of people, I think "cryptogeographic being" is more apt.

I did find a bit odd that the book didn't mention the possibility of "personal cryptogeographic beings/egregores". But now that you mention it, I was reminded of the figures at the Moissac Abbey, and described by Hedsel & Ovason in "The Zelator".

1683925060851.png

From that book:

‘The first thing we must realize is that the sculptors were not, as we might imagine, portraying a future state in Hell or Purgatory. The images are portrayals of ordinary human beings - of ordinary sinners in life. The woman attacked by reptiles, is a libertine. This is why her private parts and breasts are receiving such attention from the monstertoads, and why the demon who grasps her is being so sexually explicit with the snake.23

‘The pair carrying demons piggy-back are intended to reveal the sin of Avarice: the seated figure, clutching his money-bags, is a miser, refusing to give alms to the beggar.

‘However, these people are not in Hell: they are portrayals of Etheric and Astral forms. They reveal people as they would be seen by someone with developed clairvoyant vision, able to perceive on the Spiritual planes. They are symbolic forms of the Etheric and Astral bodies. A true clairvoyant would be able to see those hideous reptiles, and those possessing demons.

‘The naked woman is not in Hell. She is depicted as a living being but it is not her physical body which is being portrayed. It is her Etheric body. The truth is that, as a consequence of her predisposition to sin in a particular way, the soul of the libertine woman is constantly being devoured by monstrous forms. No matter how beautiful or alluring her physical body may be, her Etheric body is - as an immediate consequence of sin - darkened by demonic forms which devour her. I repeat - this is not a picture of punishment in Hell, but of an unhealthy Etheric body, in life. Such a body is distinctly in need of cleansing, of healing. Such a picture explains why Paracelsus could call the Etheric the “body of poisons”.24

Lots of great observations and assessments here. Been following along and after reading an overview about the book and about halfway through the audio version - this is a very important topic. I can see how it relates to the sessions with the Cs and working on ones self to be rid of attachments, parasites, influences — this book seems to try and quantify the phoneme.

Although, I feel he gives more credence to the occult than what one would get in return from practicing it - some nasty power hungry entities. No thanks! Also, not sold every noun or thing has an entity attached to it, but see how words and symbols can evoke varying emotional responses based on one’s alignment - negative or positive.

One thing that he kinda touches on, but doesn’t discuss specifically is the idea of “branding” (maybe mentioned later). If you think of it from the perspective of why cattle are branded and apply it to advertising or brand agency, the use of psychological “hooks” convince people of something they don’t need but can’t live without and to buy into a certain image, product, or lifestyle.

You can imagine just what an entity is potentially feeding off — one’s loyalty. It’s that loyalty in a self-serving way that allows a brand (entity) to sorta own you or influence your actions, behavioral patterns, ideas, etc… The word dominion comes to mind too, which is rooted in domination as well.

So through allegiance with a brand/entity it takes dominion over you, and through it’s influence on you from another density (4D) you in return influence others in this realm/density (3D) - thoughts made manifest, your actions?

I imagine these entities with millions of tendrils wrapping around one’s antenna in order to manipulate their FRV and imprint onto that person. Maybe they feed by creating the conditions for HKS - a sorta shaking of peoples antenna, haha. Meanwhile you feed the entity through this interaction… 🥶

Some more questions, thoughts, musings as I thought more about this:
  • If there really are good and evil entities is there a kinda class hierarchy that compete for “dominion” over Earth?
  • How do Yokai of Japanese folklore fit into this construct? Yōkai - Wikipedia
  • Research more on origins of branding - psychological imprinting, symbols infer attachment. How does one “unbrand” their mind?
  • Also families and their “coat of arms” represents their allegiances to what?
  • Tattoos - are all these tattoos on people attracting egergores? The more they have the more they look and act like lizards
  • Metal “horns”, can symbolize the embrace or repel evil depending on the intent/mental focus (according to Dio’s mom :)
  • Recently felt we picked up a “traveler” after visiting family. Generally weird energy during this retrograde in my area.
  • Was Marduk an entity made manifest?
  • The book Mind Parasites is mentioned and was quite intense when I read it
  • Recall so-called spiral generators used by military in the mid-20th century to manifest thoughts in reality - solidifying information?
  • Could a group actually focus enough to manifest chuthulu or xenomorphs?
  • Can high def resolutions in film/video content aide in an entities ability to solidify in reality - a screen similar to the idea of a mirror?
  • The girl at the hotel that was found in a water tank and tracked by a golem - entity entrapment, what were the conditions?
  • How do entities and archetypes differ?
The question is, is there a hidden stimulus that compels or induces one or more persons to engage in a "structure producing" activity so that "feeding" can take place?

I’m curious about this too. Relatedly, I’ve often wondered if sugar levels can act as a catalyst (stimulus?) for evil to attach, influence or work through someone?

Anyway, this topic really got my mind spinning and are just initial thoughts. Lots more to read! If I could only shake this egregore- I mean cold/flu thing 🤧:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom