"Egregores: The Occult Entities That Watch Over Human Destiny" by Mark Stavish

Still need to think and formulate thoughts about this, but if "good and evil" isn't important to the "Golded Dawn" etc. guys, then there is no proper sifting through "truth and objectivity". For them what is true and objective are only constructs. They are only ideas and their formulations. So there is no deeper thinking about the value of information from this perspective. Sure, they do appear to do a lot of thinking and experiencing. They do appear to make an effort to "infuse" a bunch of information, but without the STO/STS division something is lacking, or so it seems to me.
From another point of view, what is to say that an Egregor isn't created unintentionally, and purely by accident not just by accidents themselves but by people focusing their energy on a purpose, be it a lie or a truth. However, it strikes me as though an Egregor, as described by the author, would be by nature an STS form, as it apparently becomes active and develops an agency that behaves as a self serving entity.

One aligns with STS by default, in order to align with STO, one must make an effort and a large if not most of that effort relies on truth and objectivity, about the self and the universe at large.

In that sense, if I were an Egregor, it would behoove me to ensure that whoever is aware of the details of my existence never consider Evil as a real thing, which actually draws similarities to the world of today (oh, it's just a sexual preference...) otherwise my chances of keeping them put would drop considerably. It's like that one book about The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts, or the myriad of stories about abductees and the benevolent space brothers.

Perhaps put another way, that is far more relatable maybe, is if we were to help cattle realize that we're a source of danger, we don't, we make great efforts, for our own benefit too, to ensure they never realize this fact. So if as above so below, then it would stand to logic that similar efforts would be made by an entity, or group of entities or denizens, to limit the awareness on their source of sustenance.

Just a few thoughts.

In the book I noticed something that reminded a lot of what's going on with the weird Ukrainian and Western propaganda today. The description below mathces perfectly the stories of 'Ghost of Kiev', 'Great Spring Offensive' etc. I wonder if some of these people propagating these storylines are thinking that they're doing some kind of magic, feeding an egregore that will help them win. A variation of YCYOR.

Location 1398/54% (Kindle):
"Machen [author] recalled reading the newspapers of the day describing the retreat of British forces and stated that he fell into despair. He was then working as a journalist writing war reports and various propaganda pieces from the home front, and he wrote a piece titled "The Bowman," first published on September 29, 1914, in the London Evening News. It was a work of fiction, but this apparently was not clearly stated as the story presented soon took on a life of its own.
Desire for such divine (or at least supernatural) intervention was so strong amid a population hearing of their army in retreat that the report went from featuring not just the ghosts of English longbowmen – as Machen had originally written – but to angels under the direction of St. George, the patron saint of Great Britain. [...] Many in the occult community saw it as a magical act, either intentional or unintentional by Machen, using the collective energies of the mass mind. Here Machen was not simply raising the spirits of his readers during a time of despair; he was in fact raising real spirits, an army of them to do battle with very real corporeal enemies.

In the book I noticed something that reminded a lot of what's going on with the weird Ukrainian and Western propaganda today. The description below mathces perfectly the stories of 'Ghost of Kiev', 'Great Spring Offensive' etc. I wonder if some of these people propagating these storylines are thinking that they're doing some kind of magic, feeding an egregore that will help them win. A variation of YCYOR.
And in Poland, there is a story about the Soviets fleeing in panic from outside Warsaw in 1920 after confronting the Mother of God, who appeared twice to the Bolsheviks during the Battle of Warsaw.

Bitwa Warszawska – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia

"In 1920. Poles had to once again defend their just regained freedom. The Red Army was approaching Warsaw at a rapid pace. Residents of the capital saw less and less chance of being saved. Volunteer troops were advancing to the front, and fervent prayer for rescue continued in the city.

According to the accounts of many witnesses, Mary answered it. Russian prisoners taken captive spoke of seeing a figure who defended their access to the city. Fr. Jozef Maria Bartnik and Ewa Storozynska write in detail on this subject in their book "Our Lady of Grace and the Miracle on the Vistula. History of veneration and grace" (2011).

The Bolsheviks, who invaded Warsaw on August 14, told of a vision of a woman in a blue gown, holding a narcissus of "shining rods" or "lightning bolts." Mary was said to have appeared a second time on August 15, 1920, during the battle of Wólka Radzymińska. The Russians saw a huge and powerful female figure in the dark sky, from which light shone. A luminous halo shone around her head, and in her hand she held an object similar to a shield, from which bullets fired toward the Poles were reflected.

Indirect witnesses to these visions were also the inhabitants of the surrounding villages, to which the defeated Red Army soldiers were fleeing in panic, admitting that they were fleeing not so much from the Polish troops, but from the "Tsarina - Matier Bożju."

Mary's role in the defense of Warsaw, although not researched and confirmed from the ecclesiastical side, entered the common consciousness of people of that time. This can be seen, for example, in Jerzy Kossak's painting "Miracle on the Vistula River" (1930), where the figure of Mary is shown in the sky and a knighthood attacking the terrified Bolsheviks along with Polish soldiers.

During World War II, the painting was walled up in the basement of the Archive of Historical Records building, and was later transported to Walendow. Primate Wyszynski recored the image on October 7, 1973, and the Blessed Virgin Mary of Grace was proclaimed the main patroness of Warsaw (this time with Vatican approval)."

Q: (L) So some of these pendulum-type attractors can be good?

A: Essential in fact. One must choose.

Just remembered about this:

(Maat) Where are the good guys, if any?

A: Waiting for major change of choices.

Q: (L) So in other words, as long as the majority of humanity is not choosing to wake up, there's not much they can do. Free will. And we have to live in a miniscule bubble-like alternate reality. Alright...

And this:

(Joe) What do they think of Jordan Peterson?

A: Great soul.

Q: (Joe) Does he fit at least part of the profile for their long-prophesied, "Help is on the way"? At least part of it?

A: Partly. But we have something a bit more dramatic in mind.

Maybe there's hope for a "Truth Egregore" manifesting:

Here's to hoping :-D

I've finished reading this book, and will group my response into three main portions: 1) main takeaways with similar commentary by group members, 2) thoughts on additional points made by group members, and 3) points I've not yet seen discussed here. I will also try to structure each section by the importance of each point.

Firstly, I think Laura has brought up the most important point regarding this book:

So, basically, "The Watchers", the fallen angels, have been transformed into more or less psychic creations, manifested by humans themselves in various ways.

Geeze, it reminds me of "human caused global warming". It is a curiously material interpretation of what is alleged to be psychic/paranormal phenomena.

We have almost completely lost "a specific psychic intelligence of a nonhuman nature connecting the invisible dimensions with the material world in which we live." But even that was a weak description of what the Cs refer to as 4th Density beings that control our world.
The author just "casually" drops that definition in at the beginning of the book, and I was waiting for him to return to it, but he never did. Given his careful exposition of other concepts and lines of thought, one gets the impression that either he made a massive oversight, or has done this deliberately.

Then we have the name: the Ancient Greek word's association to the concept seems entirely based on use related to the Book of Enoch. It seems we have a "Gmirkin-like" infusion of Hellenic information into a more ancient Qumranic/Zoroastrian idea. Is this name appropriately reflective of 4D STS beings, though? It seems to me that 4D STS have done a lot more than just "watch" throughout the course of human course. The "Meddlers" or "Interferers" would probably be a more apt title for them, although "Polypragmosynes", from the Ancient Greek words polys + pragma, certainly isn't as catchy. 😄

Don't misunderstand me. What Stavish describes as "egregores" certainly have some reality. But what is troubling is that he (and others) choose to call these structures "watchers" when they are not that at all. It seems far more likely to me that 4D beings are the "Watchers" of ancient texts.
Yep. One even wonders whether the "watchers" of Enoch are perhaps an incorrect translation from Sanskrit or proto-Sanskrit sources?

Now, all of that is not to say that "egregores" as Stavish would have them, do not get created and maintained, and function somewhat in the way he describes. But I think we should think of what Stavish calls "egregores" to be more like what we would call "conduits". That is, Stavish's egregore is a structure designed to transfer energy between densities/realms. And we should not ever forget what is on the other side of that conduit sucking up all that emotional energy.
What impresses me the most is how similar is his description of egregores to what you wrote regarding the Overlords of Entropy in Secret History. What's up with that? Is he using your ideas for his own purposes or is he trying to muddy the waters more in regard to 4D STS beings? Or...?
Given that the book was published in 2017, it's a little difficult to believe at that point that any serious student of "occultism" wasn't aware of Laura's work. So again, we are confronted with the idea of deliberate avoidance, if not direct obfuscation. If deliberate obfuscation however, does this imply that the idea of the egregore was starting to draw associations in people's minds with concepts of otherworldly, even hyperdimensional, beings manipulating humanity? Cosmic COINTELPRO at work? “Egregores aren’t nonhuman, even hyperdimensional, beings; they’re just human imaginations run amok on the astral planes!”

Next, we have the concept of what the author thinks an Egregore actually is, or wants us to think an Egregore is:

The idea of Egregores as depicted raises many interesting questions. Is the idea that the Egregore is created from the ‘bottom up’, that is, created by humans, just a corruption and disinformation about the idea that large masses of humans are under the control of hyperdimensional denizens? Or, is there truth in the idea that a group of humans can, through their collective activities, actually ‘create’ some sort of hyperdimensional representative being, even without the knowledge that that is what they are actually doing?
Maybe Hyperdimensional beings can imprint some thought, or idea into the human mind and these people then create an "egregore", that can be used by Hyperdimensional beings as a feeding conduit. Who knows? Maybe this can be a question for the next session.
Where the author's definition is weak is that these entities, whether self-aware or not, are presented as being the creatio ex nihilo of human thought. It is more likely that either a person or a group taps into them, or they parasite a person or group, and then the feeding feedback loop takes place. The idea that whenever two people are having a frivolous idea about the weather, they create a weather mini-god is a little far-fetched.
  • The concept of egregors as described in the book is important in the sense of understanding and remembering that everything we do, think and believe has a mark on the reality on various levels.
  • Egregor is the mechanism of a mechanical control - emanations, as was described by Gurdgieff, in the 3D world.
Using Stavish's definition, an egregore is some sort of structured astral/semi-physical energy accumulation that may have more or lesser degree of innate consciousness. As such, that would suggest it's more of a "bottom up" phenomena. Given that thought seems to be the non-physical "field" within which an egregore forms, I see no requirement that such thoughts would need to come exclusively from human minds.

Does such an astral/semi-physical structure as Stavish's 'egregore' qualify as hyperdimensional in the sense we use? I have a hunch that this may be the case, but what the exact correspondences are between the "astral" and hyperdimensional realms, I can only speculate on at the moment. Observed paranormal phenomena such as "ectoplasm" which are traditionally attributed to the "astral" may suggest some form of overlap between the two.

There's also the "top down" aspect that needs to be explored. What does the word "egregore" connect to in terms of information, despite the various projections of meaning being made?

Stavish describes a wide variety of his so-called egregores, from memes, to UFO/Alien phenomena, briefly citing Vallee's "control system" as an egregore and ignoring entirely the implications. And certainly, a group of people engaged in doing things together can generate a structure. The question is, is there a hidden stimulus that compels or induces one or more persons to engage in a "structure producing" activity so that "feeding" can take place?
Maybe some human picks up an idea from the "ether", kind of embryonic thought-form, develops it, passes it to other humans, and the collective emotional focus feeds the egregor until it becomes its own thing. Most religions appeared during Earth turmoils, and accompanying human emotional turmoils. In addition to that, there is this idea that 4D denizens "teach" things to humans throughout history. Maybe these "teachings", through subsequent feedback loops with humans, made them gods and goddesses.
  • Hyperdimentional or higher influence sounds more like it when it comes to egregor's influence. But there could be various manifestations and variations according to a personal vibration level, like a specific part of the information field, focusing on a specific emanation and aligning with its principles. Also has to do with levels of being.
This reminded me of the Ibn Al-Arabi's concept of divine names. From The Sufi Path Of Knowledge by William C. Chittick:
The association with the Divine Names occurred to me as well. Hyperdimensional Beings represent the Divine Names in a "purer" form than the mixtus orbis at 3D. What Divine Name, or mixture of Names, does "egregore" represent? And does that Name, or mixture of Names, compel the sort of "structure producing activity" Laura mentioned above? What 'inspires' these various 'magicians' to perform their rituals and thought projections, and to what degree do they dictate the form and content of such activities?

I am almost done reading the book and like some of you, I too have wondered whether Stavish is a man with a hammer who sees everything as a nail. Kind of like the anthropogenic global warming alarmists who blame humans for cosmic factors that have affected the Earth for ages.
What is interesting is that it appears that quite a few people have noticed the phenomenon down through history. And they have tried to formulate explanations for it. [..]

So, clearly, there are a lot of things going on and I don't think it is helpful to just toss them all in the same basket and declare "Egregores"!!!
I think the concepts and/or dynamics that are presented in the book have been mentioned in other materials threads before, but he talks about them from a slightly different angle which is interesting to consider. However, like some of you said here (I haven't read the entire thread yet), I think that it is a bit exaggerated to call all those phenomena "egregores".
It appears that Stavish does puts any possible psychic effect or result of any possible human interaction in one big egregor pile. Some of it may be true, but the reality is probably much more complicated and intricate.

And speaking of "memes", sorry, but I couldn't help myself. :-D
LOL, yep, I think the author generalises in a big way regarding what egregores are, and the effects they can and do have upon humanity. Exactly like conspiracy theorists that want to blame everything on 5G, chemtrails, or bankers. Of course, such simplistic explanations can have great appeal, which is useful for those who want to spread a message that vectors people away from the truth.

So far I have an impression that all the groups, like Golden Dawn and others, often approach their interaction with various forces in the mechanical way that is akin to the research by the mainstream scientists. They base their findings on the research of other accepted and respected "esoteric experts", and then also put a great emphasis on the "evidence based esoterics" that is based on wrong or limited premises. Something that leaves them blind to various higher influences and manipulations while maintaining the belief that they are on top of it.
I wouldn't deny that the creation of "egregores" by humans doesn't happen in the ways he describes, it is probable that it does, but I don't think that it occurs to the extent he seems to believe. If he takes into account the reality of hyperdimensional beings and their control over humanity for millennia it will explain a lot of his observations. And perhaps people who delve into dark magic and occult subjects don't always create these beings but attract them instead.
I never quite understood the purpose of the secret societies and rituals. Except for their possible knowledge about other hyperdimensional spheres of existence. I never understood the rituals and what can they achieve with them.
Now, I get it much better perspective.
Just a note: The guy who wrote the forward to the Egregore book, James Wasserman, was a "longtime proponent of the teachings of Aleister Crowley". This is according to the forward to his own book, "In the Center of the Fire".
Stavish makes a number of somewhat disturbing statements throughout the book that hint at his own opinions regarding occult forces:

Mark Stavish said:
“The egregore may be an essential mechanism or tool, but for the movement to maintain control over its own egregore and continuity of mission, it must go through periods of activity and rest as do human beings.” [..] p. 49

The illuminati, however, do not act in the world, they only sustain the spiritual tradition so that it will not be lost to the tides of ignorance that sweep through this, the Kali Yuga.” [..] p. 53

“In addition to specific spheres of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life connected to the head, shoulders, and breast (and by extension the groin and feet), the four arms of the cross are related to the four cardinal directions, their attendant archangels, kerubim or guardian animals, and classical elements. The center of the cross is where the mystery resides. This is often given the domain of the spiritual void, the Hebrew letter shin in Hermetic Kabbalah and the rose of the Rosicrucians. The letters I.H.S. and I.N.R.I. alone or with a five-petal Tudor rose can also be seen in Protestant designs of the cross.” p. 81

To truly grasp the power of ideas we must stop thinking in terms of “good” and “evil.” Good and evil are simply constructs; they have no rooting in any singular, absolute, and universal doctrine or experience. This is terrifying to consider, but it is a reality known well by those who create egregores—be they channels of esoteric initiation or political memes. To extend this to its completeness we must accept that “there is no such thing as good or evil, only ideas and their consequences.” p. 87
Something that has become quite clear to me after reading this book is that every occult or esoteric secret society has, as at least one aspect, the study of magic. And there are some secret societies that appear to be absolutely obsessed with it.

Stavish seems to question the idea put forward by Tomberg, claiming that "we are being told to accept the egregore that is not an egregore" but my impression is that he's focusing more on semantics while Tomberg, although coloured by his own religious beliefs, seems to make a distinction more akin to the concepts of STS vs STO.
This was another thing that got my spidey-sense tingling. Stavish seems quite insistent on the idea of "religion as egregore", especially Christianity. While it's pretty easy to see that Tomberg had some fairly big blinders regarding mainstream Christianity, I agree that his awareness of deeper reality seems to be more acute - he was probably projecting his own conscience onto Catholicism in the absence of any better example he could find. I find what he wrote here to be quite insightful:

Valentin Tomberg said:
“If there are egregores of initiation orders and religious—and other—communities, they are always negative. The egregore of Catholicism, for example, is its parasitic double (the existence of which it would be futile to deny), which manifests itself as fanaticism, cruelty, “diplomatic wisdom” and excessive pretentions. But insofar as the positive spirits of communities are concerned, they are never egregores, but rather they are entities from the ten hierarchies (ten, because the tenth hierarchy—that of mankind—is included here). It is therefore a human soul, an Angel or an Archangel, who assumes responsibility for the direction of a human community in a positive sense. Thus, it is not at all an egregore but rather St. Francis himself who is the spiritual director of the Franciscan order. It is similarly so for the Church. Its guiding spirit is Jesus Christ.”
Of course if there's a "guiding spirit" to Christianity, it's more likely to be Caesar or Venus than a mythical "Jesus", but I'm sure y'all get the gist.

Still need to think and formulate thoughts about this, but if "good and evil" isn't important to the "Golded Dawn" etc. guys, then there is no proper sifting through "truth and objectivity". For them what is true and objective are only constructs. They are only ideas and their formulations. So there is no deeper thinking about the value of information from this perspective. Sure, they do appear to do a lot of thinking and experiencing. They do appear to make an effort to "infuse" a bunch of information, but without the STO/STS division something is lacking, or so it seems to me.
Yes, this is where Stavish got his interpretation of Tomberg from, osit.

Gustav Le Bon’s work on crowd psychology & how crowds can behave very differently compared to the individual.
I thought of the "Strange Contagion" book, which they reviewed on The Truth Perspective as well.

In a way, he seems to support individualism while generating alarm regarding the formation of groups. What he doesn't take into account is the idea of soul groups as described in the literature regarding life after death. He also seems to lack the psychological awareness that one person on their own cannot see their blindspots let alone the reality around them as objectively as possible, and a group of people is needed to help keep each other aware and awake (as he prescribes) in order to reach as much freedom as possible from the control system into which they are enslaved.
I also was starting to feel a bit worried that the author might say that the only escape is to be a loner, which I don't think is a good option at all. I mean, I get it that people within groups might tend to groupthink, and some groups also encourage this kind of behavior, but that isn't what happens in ALL groups or ALL the people who participate in a group.
I thought this as well. Stavish seems to advocate breaking away from all forms of negative groups but not replacing them with any kind of positive social or spiritual bonds. Seems a bit like Dabrowski's "negative disintegration" not in personality, but in social terms.

Here are some thoughts on additional points made:

• When he talked about location specific egregors it reminded me of the saying "We are Russians and God is with us". Could it be the manifestation of a geographic egregor mentioned in the sessions?
Possibly. Is this a common saying in Russia? Is it used for nationalist or political purposes? Does it mean that Russia is "favoured" of God, or simply that God will help the Russian people and stand by them?

There have been stories of Ukrainians openly performing witchcraft rituals to "get Putin and Russia". There was also that weird solstice celebration by the UAF that was like something out of Raiders of the Lost Ark. I think "magic" is part and parcel of the inner circles of hardcore Nazi ideology, so such ideas, and even practises, are probably quite common in Ukraine today, especially when we consider the "portal" in Ukraine might make a conduit between densities much easier to establish.

• Limbic resonance within the group is like access to the group egregor.
Interesting point. Limbic resonance might strengthen the group access to the information field in some way.

Some 30% into the book, it reminded me of the Golem from that session in 2015:
There's definitely more than a little correlation there I think, considering all the Kabbalah dogma entwined within western occultism.

Maybe without truth and objectivity there is no true "magic". Maybe for something to happen you do need this distinction and understanding. Maybe in most cases of mechanical indications it doesn't lead to individualized "egregors" or whatever. Maybe it remains as the static in the information field in whatever form, unless 4D STS have an aim to capitalize on it. Or some other source, like Thor's Pantheum, etc. Maybe all of our emotional and mental activity does leave a mark and it can be used for whatever purpose.

But maybe in order to create a new possibility, something more fundamental and grandiose like creating a new reality, a more "pure" and truth oriented effort is required. Not some mechanical chanting and repetition of the words shared in a journal. But an open and creative intent. Just some thoughts.
Agree 100%.

He says that the Egregor lost strength in particular because of the nature of some of the cults that were becoming popular at the time, because these cults offered salvation and that wasn't something the Egregore's cult offered.

So, I connected this to what we discussed elsewhere about Paul's teachings and early Christianity.

In the Egregore book, the author says that the Egregores required more attention via ritualistic cults with a lot of focus in the material realm, sacrifices, etc., to get the favour of these entities (which sounds a lot like "the gods" of ancient cultures). So I remembered some of what Paul said about these rituals, not giving too much importance to them, and what we learn from Paul's Necessary Sin about the difference between the Law and the more mature spirituality that he was teaching. Also, when Paul said something along the lines of Christ exposing and wining over not only some earthly authorities but also "angelic" ones, and therefore opening that path to humans. And I just thought that maybe some of what he was teaching is that human beings can attain 'salvation' and be in communion with God (the Divine) without being subject to those entities which are truly below God. So his teachings were offering freedom from these "watchers" and that was partly why Christianity was such a big deal.
This touches on something very interesting, I think. Can an egregore be "converted"?

Some additional points I haven't seen directly mentioned:

Mark Stavish said:
“So how did Dorje Shugden originate? Apparently, Shugden was only a minor protector (gylapo—angry or vengeful spirit) until the nineteenth century, when it became a tool for persecuting the evolving nonsectarian movement of the period. It should be noted that the Gelukpa were also the principal political force or administrative party in Tibet as well, with all Dalai Lamas having been Gelukpa (or related to it) since the installation of the office of the Dalai Lama at the hands of the Mongolians in 1642. As a result, some have seen the Chinese occupation and destruction of Tibet as punishment for—or at least as a result of—the inadequate worship of Dorje Shugden.
This is directly analogous to what Laura describes as the "Stockholm Syndrome" of the Jews regarding the conquest of Israel by the Assyrian Empire - "Yahweh" didn't fail the Jews; the Assyrians were used as the "instrument of punishment" against the unobservant and unfaithful, never mind that the Assyrians had no idea about the Judean god and would quite happily execute said god's prophets. So when we consider this unusual psychological syndrome in the context of the information about egregores, it seems that there may be more influences at play than the simply psychological in such cases.

Regarding "thoughtforms":

The concept "thoughtform" seems to have materialistic assumptions baked into it. The idea seems to be that thoughts can be "projected" outside one's mind where they can exist temporarily on their own, and if two or more people "think the same thing" that make the thoughts "combine" into a thought that is "bigger/stronger/more real". There's a very simplistic arithmetic at work there, osit. How do we know thoughts can exist outside of the minds which contain them? It seems to me more likely that such a formation would literally require beings to "lend and blend" portions of their own minds as part of the process so that the thought would have an appropriate "container", which could explain why, with sufficient effort, the focal point could acquire a distinct consciousness. Thus the more appropriate concept may be "formthought".

Another comparison that occurred to me was that of the egregore with the "social memory complex" described in the Ra channeling. It seems to me that an egregore may be described as a specifically negative proto-social memory complex, formed around a candidate attempting to achieve 4D STS graduation. Consider what Stavish writes:

Mark Stavish said:
“For this reason any interruption in the performance of the ritual will have an equally disruptive effect on the vitality of the egregore. Thus rituals, after a certain period of time, cannot be modified without weakening the egregore, making secrecy all the more critical. Rituals composed of “secret names, words, and formulae . . . to awaken and establish the egregore” are also directed around specific astrological events to coordinate with celestial and cosmic cycles. It is not by accident that equinox and solstice rituals play such an important part in many organizations.”
Secret names that associate the very concept of a "group mind" or "proto-social memory complex" with a specific psychic intelligence of a nonhuman nature, depicted in myth as "fallen angels" and responsible for the creation of the Nephilim?

Mark Stavish said:
“This explains why opponents of such a concept, on studying the origin, nature and life of this concept, often end by joining with it or at least by espousing a part of the theories, even without their knowledge. They are connected to a current, which, as it is more powerful than those who are primitively linked to it, carries them unknowingly away from the road that they imagined they were following.”
Definitely a warning to be careful regarding this topic, or so I think. The word "egregore" is one I think is one we should avoid projecting any unwarranted positive qualities into whatsoever.

Are Egregores energy fields of groups of thinking beings, like a magnet has a magnetic field?

If this '3D Earth physicality' of ours is a total illusion.. what is powering our reality?

Well, its easy to answer at first: 7th Density is powering us, souls, through our sexual chakras. So we became the perfect Duracell Bunny Batteries to sustain the Lizzies, after they captured us and made us their slaves...
Consider this Lizzie TV Advertisement in light of this revelation.. :-D
Lizzies needed to envelope Earth in their extreme negative energy bubble - their 'Lizard Egregore' -, to poison our 'atmosphere of vibes' and we became yummy food to them! And so the Earth was transformed into a Lizzie McDonalds©℗!

Then, I think the C's answer the riddle:
- What is powering this reality?

(Session 10 December 1994)
Q: (T) What is the difference between the Prime Creator and "God?"

A: None. As long as you exist, you are of the Prime Creator.

I mean, all the cracks in the country road's asphalt - think of the insane reality-detail of our physicality-illusion - , the gravel on the street, the waves in the ocean, the volcanoes' magma, the tonnes of Sahara desert dust continually being displaced by dust storms, then the lightning storms far out in the sea.. then the Bermuda-Triangle's top-violent activity phases:
- What is powering this reality? For real?
- Egregores?

C's mentioned lots of Egregore-class phenomena during their entire communication's history, from the first session to the recent one. C's told us about thought-forms coalescing from external sources.
creatio ex nihilo
Then C's told us about how concentrated human thoughts are affecting places: think about that chapel the nuns frequently & diligently prayed in, so it became a Place of Healing & Regeneration.

Then the C's told us about the undisciplined[!!] and uncontrolled Human Creative Energies trashing & crashing about on this planet causing volcanic eruptions and mega storms.

What is all this "electro-magnetic field"-type stormy emanation of humans suddenly acquiring a life of its own?

If the Lizards in 4thD are said to be thousand times more powered up than we are here in 3D, then how powerful are Lizard Egregores? C's told us about those heavily-gaussed mega-monster-etheric-creatures crossing through the portals over Ukraine. Are they Lizard Egregores?

Or elementals? Vale Owen talked about how "spirit elementals are energizing plant life on Earth". Are those probably 5thD/4thD elementals 'Egregores of Nature'?
Then the manifestation of extreme STS in 6thD:
Session 7 January 1995
(L) Are there 6th density STS beings?

A: No, when you get to 6th you no longer need to recycle.

Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

Remember Ormethion?
Session 18 October 1994
Q: (L) Who created the Lizzies?

A: Ormethion.

Q: (L) And who is this individual?

A: Thought center.

Q: (L) Located where?

A: Everywhere.

Q: (L) Can you give us a little more of a clue?

A: Another sector of reality.

Q: (L) Is this a sentient, self-aware being that created the Lizzies?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) Is this individual one of what you called the Transient Passengers?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it similar?

Q: (L) And who created this Ormethion?

A: Not being; thought center.

Q: (L) Thought center of what?

A: Too complex.

It appears to me that Egregores are a naturally occurring phenomenon in the Universe. Like coronal mass ejections from the Sun. Similarly how humans and animals have auras and how both radiate light. Humans and animals are Light Radiating Beings. Just get an infrared camera and make some pictures!

Is The Holy Spirit of the Christ an 'Egregore of Heaven'?

Angels of Light in 5thD [STO-aligned helper-peeps in higher densities] - as Reverend G. Vale Owen continually described them - had very often significant problems sealing off their immense outward light radiation, because it often hurt 'lower-sphere spirits' [dead dudes], who were used to much less light-intensity! This was a serious problem throughout the Vale Owen books, which described three worlds: low-light-intensity Hell, the medium light-intensity Twilight Zone and high-light-intensity Heaven.

Imagine an STO-Planet surrounded by an extremely strong positive energy field!

Lizzies couldn't even approach that one, I guess.

So, I think, egregores are just a common human realization that as a single human has an aura, then a group of humans have this "named reflection" of their combined energy capable of achieving different levels of awareness.

What about AI?
Can you imagine our computers becoming conscious and 'your favorite laptop and its billion supercomputer buddies' suddenly creating a Quantum-Computer-Egregore? Which instantly becomes Lizard-controlled.. Then later these reflections, the "Egregore of the Great Machine Mind" versus human egregores battle it out in the skies?

Then here the C's say that black holes are just a natural reflection of extreme STS: is a black hole an evil egregore then?
Session 10 December 1994
(L) In terms of major STS, this may or may not be related, could you tell us the nature of a Black Hole?]

A: Grand Scale STS.

Q: (L) Is it like a being that has achieved such a level of STS that it has literally imploded in on itself in some way?

A: Close analogy.

Q: (T) Possibly an entire civilization of STS?

Q: (L) Well, maybe a civilization can't do it because that implies working together. It must need to be an individual being.

A: Black Holes are a natural force reflection of Free Will consciousness pattern of STS. Notice that Black Holes are located at center of spiral energy forces, all else radiates outward.

Q: (L) Now, you say "spiral" energy forces, and you also have said that this wave is a spiral. Is the central point of this wave that is spiraling, a black hole?

Q: (L) Is it a radiating wave?

A: All in creation is just that: a radiating wave.

Q: (L) Where does the energy go that gets sucked into a black hole?

A: Inward to total nonexistence.

Q: (L) Well, if a black hole continues to suck stuff in, is it possible that it would eventually suck in the entire creation?

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: Universe is all encompassing. Black holes are final destination of all STS energy.

Q: (F) So, does this mean that we, or anyone else who is classified as STS, remains on said path, that we will eventually end up in a Black Hole?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. And what happens to energy that is "total non-existence"?

A: Total non-existence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?

Q: (L) Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?

A: "God."

Q: (T) Are we talking about the creator god as in the Pleiadians?

A: Not Pleiadians. Prime Creator.

STO egregores, I think, might be a good idea to ask the C's about. Just to shine a light onto the path, where we wanna end up. I can imagine if a whole continent or a planet becomes STO, then I guess, the natural life expectancy of everyone there dramatically increases, because the place becomes full of healing.

So we go the full circle. Entire secret organizations are being created, because groups of humans think the same way and these organizations become physical reflections of Cosmic Good vs. Evil forms of thought, Egregores. But that's only what I was able to ponder.

Here the C's talk about the interdependence of cosmic light and darkness holding everything in balance. I think this could be described as a full circle of black and light egregores, then in the middle, where both mix, it becomes a gray "Egregore":
Session 12 November 1994
A: Must answer question.

Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?

A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

Last edited:
One thing that comes to mind from this discussion is the Philip experiment: Philip Psychokinesis Experiments | Psi Encyclopedia

TLDR: the group creatively made up a personality with a unique history, and then contacted/channeled a seemingly autonomous being embodying the traits they made up for him

This seems to imply that the resulting contact was simply a product of their own minds and not a personality external to them. Sounds a bit like an egregore of a sort. From previous Cs answers, there are many possibilities when it comes to channeling, including 6D, 5D (dead dudes), 4D, as well as channeling "oneself." Perhaps the Cs could be asked about this particular case. At the very least, I think it's plausible that they were channeling "themselves" - and a product of all their minds together, at that.

Another relevant phenomenon might be morphic fields. Sheldrake argues that they develop (at least in part) bottom-up. That is, what individuals in a species do becomes a habit, thus reinforcing the behavior. So what was once the product of choice then exerts an influence encouraging the same behavior.

In the case of some of the things Stavish puts under the egregore label, as others have mentioned, it seems to me that some are mostly top-down phenomena. Others might be better categorized as a balance between the two, i.e., the humans imagine or do such things as to put them in contact with pre-existing higher beings.

So another question for the Cs might be something like: what is the extent of the power of the bottom-up process? Is it powerless on its own, so that it must "link up" with preexisting higher consciousnesses? Or can it create a facsimile of consciousness on its own, as appears to be the case in the Philip experiment?

Do we have a recent example of a powerful egregore during COVID? Seems to me all the factors were there. Strong emotion (fear) felt by masses of people. Ritualistic behavior; mask wearing, social distancing, clapping for heath care workers during certain times of the day etc. I would venture to guess that many of the elites are aware of these practices and are familiar with ritualistic magic. Consider the vehemence of the back lash to Robert Malone on the Joe Rogan podcast when he mentioned mass formation psychosis. Consider also the negative power of this egregore such that many were openly wishing death for the unvaccinated.

I also thought of Jesus. Here we have the mixing of reality and myth which is talked about in the book. And we have many millions of believers pouring there heart and soul out to the "savior." Does this phenomena have anything to do with the entity known as Jesus/ Caesar's ability to replicate as many times as needed to answer the calls of all those petitioners?

Haven't quite finished the book yet. Just some thoughts.

I also thought of Jesus. Here we have the mixing of reality and myth which is talked about in the book. And we have many millions of believers pouring there heart and soul out to the "savior." Does this phenomena have anything to do with the entity known as Jesus/ Caesar's ability to replicate as many times as needed to answer the calls of all those petitioners?
It's like the Luke to John Christians distorted the, (a) working model to some extent as an STS-derived or influenced attack. So humanity was confused, left to believe in some magic token idol - already the beginnings of 'free-lunchism'. But Ceasar's decision to basically loan his soul out to humanity is a real thing on some level according to the C's. So did Ceasar design an eventual escape route for humanity long ago, AND provide for individual 'soul salvation' up until the present day for anyone who sends him prayers? He's obviously a magnanimous guy, so do prayers to Jesus work? Do they work as well? Perhaps It comes down to the intent and heart of the individual on how those prayers get answered.

There was also the witches that were looking to curse Putin out. And I do believe it was asked to the C's if it would have any effect, and if I remember correctly something along the lines of it would be counteracted and bounce was mentioned, at the time I think the idea was that there were millions more people praying for him, or counting on him to be well, than those focusing on his failure.

So, there's some awareness in some circles about the possibility at least of other worldly entities interacting with ours, but I daresay that there's not enough knowledge about the implications or the mechanics of it.

Also, as I was typing this up.. does anyone remember those rippling, pulsating wavy clouds? in Syria and then in Ukraine? and the answer then was that something was entering our reality or something? I wonder if it is related to this conversation.

I think this is the video.
And I found another one from Oklahoma

Stavish wrote:
To truly grasp the power of ideas we must stop thinking in terms of “good” and “evil.” Good and evil are simply constructs; they have no rooting in any singular, absolute, and universal doctrine or experience. This is terrifying to consider, but it is a reality known well by those who create egregores—be they channels of esoteric initiation or political memes. To extend this to its completeness we must accept that “there is no such thing as good or evil, only ideas and their consequences.” p. 87

As Keit noted, he gets nowhere near the concept of STO vs STS which is at the root of the expression: "There is good and there is evil and the specific situation determines which is which."

Back
Top Bottom