Spirit Release Therapy - A Retrospective

Well, I think the key when offering someone advice is to at least be honest with oneself about one's intentions with offering that information. It may be, in the end, that one is indeed seeking to serve the self by trying to avoid watching someone one cares for get hurt.. because it would hurt one personally.. and if so, then that's the case.

And maybe that's the best and most effective form of advice, instead of trying to "educate" someone about something, you simply sincerely say "I have heard awful things about this, and it would hurt me to see you get hurt, but it is your choice ultimately".

It's better, IMO, to offer honest feedback or advise than to try to find the most STO way to deal with a specific situation. In the former, one is honestly being self serving and aware of this, on the second, one is covertly being self serving because of the feeling that being STO can offer.

So, IMO if you want to offer advise, offer it.. whether it will be received positively or have the effect you hope, it's a whole different story. But at least be honest with yourself about your intentions with offering the advise. I think that's probably the most we can aim for in this reality at least.
From my experience from answering questions in this forum (being banned multiple time and attacked in majority of my post one way or the other) you should be able to distinguish if someone is really asking questions to understand or rhetorical/ looking for sympathy. That is why I was initially quite surprise by the hostility when explaining things from C perspective since the crew have been channeling for almost 3 decades. Even if they ask or having desire to know you should also be cautious if they are ready to receive the information (frequency). To be honest I'm quite surprised I have better reception at explaining metaphysic than spiritual/psychology (that I have deeper understanding on the subject matter). If you think about it we see psychology/spiritual reality in our daily life so it is easier to reflect/understand than out of this world explanation for metaphysic. Maybe people are just sensitive/defensive about the work/ their dark side.

This is a good perspective. Preface the advice with "I do not want you to get hurt, get into trouble, have problems, or it would bother me if I didn't tell you X so you have more knowledge....and then leave it at that. Its true that we are in 3D STS so we can only be STO candidates this perspective I believe puts us in the running for candidacy.
Perhaps, why not?

It's probably a good idea as well to educate yourself about what the other person sees, instead of trying to impone one's vision of reality on someone else.. which can be met with defense, perhaps try first to understand why someone might have a certain tendency, and then offer advise or a different point of view if they ask.

Maybe people respond better to "I see your point of view, but I see it differently and this is what I would do if I were you" rather than a "if you don't do it my way, you're wrong, and here's why"... but everyone's different and respond differently to different approaches.

But, beyond the self awareness, I also think the idea of external consideration is useful in that instance, because once you get to know the person and understand their worldview, you have better chances at understanding what they may need and what they're asking for and consider their position in their learning cycle, even if it may be difficult to witness in some instances.

Perhaps, why not?

It's probably a good idea as well to educate yourself about what the other person sees, instead of trying to impone one's vision of reality on someone else.. which can be met with defense, perhaps try first to understand why someone might have a certain tendency, and then offer advise or a different point of view if they ask.

Maybe people respond better to "I see your point of view, but I see it differently and this is what I would do if I were you" rather than a "if you don't do it my way, you're wrong, and here's why"... but everyone's different and respond differently to different approaches.

But, beyond the self awareness, I also think the idea of external consideration is useful in that instance, because once you get to know the person and understand their worldview, you have better chances at understanding what they may need and what they're asking for and consider their position in their learning cycle, even if it may be difficult to witness in some instances.

I do not see a reason why not to use prefaces when giving knowledge. My approach is to try a way for some time and then see the results that life sends back to me, life will tell me why or why not I don't want to surmise. As I have control of what I say and do but there are two forces outside of me (the other person or thing and life) that I have to wait and see what results.

Yes, it is important to see what the other sees. I do not go around giving advice to everyone however, the person I gave The SRT Manual to I met in Elementary school and we have been close ever sense 30+ years so with that being said I have a good idea of what he sees/wants (an attempt at a quick fix) so in this particular situation I wanted to arm him with knowledge of the potential negative effects. I gave the book and I have backed off its up to the horse to drink. Again, unless I know someone well (like in this example) I typically don't give knowledge of this kind unless the other gives an intimation that they are receptive or understands these esoteric topics....

The self awareness is a good tactic to use when giving knowledge and I will use that more such as "I would feel bad if I didnt tell you...this can happen and I want you to know the possibility....In this dynamic this person is asking me to go with them to do this drug in a group setting in a Foreign country that is REALLY what he wants. I told him I will not be able to go but in the same breath also armed him with knowledge if he should take it....This is as STO and as externally considerate as I can possibly be in this situation without overstepping my boundaries...The only thing missing was "Since I can't go with you I want you to have as much knowledge as I have about the topic so you are aware" However in me giving the book I would ASSUME that he would understand that this is the case if one has common sense. I have learned that the term "it goes without saying" doesnt apply as often as I would ASSUME it should. I have learned that my good intention assumptions lead me open to attack...so in the future I will have to spell my intentions out to people letter by letter like you said in your initial response to me even if I have known the person for 3+ decades. It looks like the term it goes without saying doesnt exist or at least I shouldn't assume it applies to situations I would assume it should apply to....

I guess I rather assume things go without saying than run the risk of being condescending....

Last edited:
I was wondering again about the difference between our own 'many i's' and spirit attachments. Are they different? If so, are they related? I revisited the following talk given by Dick Schwartz:

His therapeutic approach is called Internal Family Systems or IFS. In the course of his work with clients, he began noticing that there were distinct 'parts' within a person's psyche. There different classes of 'parts' - the main ones beingProtectors and Exiles (inner children), and their dynamic is usually stuck in the past. This past energy dynamic can 'escape' out into the present, which can change our perception. For instance, something happens, and there's a trigger, and suddenly we're seeing the situation through the eyes of a very small part of us that is all locked up in pain. Anyways, it seems to me like another angle on the 'many i's'.

His approach is different than the SRT method in that he's coming from a place that these 'parts' are endogenous to the psyche, and should not be removed or cast out. He shares some of his difficulties with coming to this understanding and moving past his own assumptions to this end. As an example, one client was involved in cutting, and he tried to forcibly remove the 'part' who was involved with cutting. The client returned to the next session with even more self-inflicted wounds. The part had reacted negatively to his aggressive approach. He realized he was hurting people in therapy.

This lead him to develop the idea that there are 'no bad parts' - each emotional-mental complex is there for a reason and serves a survival function, such as getting the client out of the body when there was too much pain there. Accepting these 'bad parts' is what allows us to transcend them. Acceptance also allows the fundamental 'I am', or what he calls the Self, to be present. This gets past the denial of certain parts, which often feeds an unconscious internal conflict cycle.

There are 8 C's (yay, C's) that typify the Self - curiousity, calm, confidence, compassion, creativity, clarity, courage, and connectedness.

When Protectors are honoured as a sort of internal military service, they can transform from controlling or constricting forces to supportive and encouraging ones. This requires healing the Exile, or the young hurt part inside. Healing in this system looks like a very careful conversation with the exiled part. The Exile agrees to not overwhelm. The 'I am' or Self may apologize for not being there in the past. Once trust is established, the Exile can be asked what it wants to communicate about where its stuck in the past. He also warns that contacting Exiles should only be done under the supervision of a therapist.

He finishes this talk with a brief meditative exercise, where he leads participants in conversation with a Protector part. When I first did the exercise, I got the sensation of a bulky object on my shoulders. It was a Protector who was protecting a part of me that was 7 years old, preventing me from expressing myself so as to fit in and avoid the pain of humiliation. When I let the Protector know I am in my mid 30's, and no longer a child in need of protection, there was a big sense relief. The Protector could take on a new job - to participate in creative activities. Pretty cool.

I'm not sure how these internal psychological complexes relate to spirit attachments. Maybe it's too simplistic, but I was thinking there are internal i's (parts) and external i's (attachments), and that attachments sort of plug in to these internal parts based on a frequency match?

At any rate, its crazy to think that there's not just a jungle out there - it's a jungle in there, too!

I'm also not sure if this IFS approach is compatible with certain Work concepts such as being ruthless with our little i's. The focus is on de-escalation and acceptance rather than generating an internal friction. I think that could be really important in some cases. Finding the balance between ruthlessness and gentleness with ourselves?

All that said, for people who don't have access to SRT, IFS looks like one example of a kind of therapy that's similar enough, and could be explored on the practical plane.

I guess I rather assume things go without saying than run the risk of being condescending....
I believe only self awareness can tackle being condescending, now there's a difference between being condescending and sounding condescending.

The self awareness is a good tactic to use when giving knowledge and I will use that more such as "I would feel bad if I didnt tell you...this can happen and I want you to know the possibility....In this dynamic this person is asking me to go with them to do this drug in a group setting in a Foreign country that is REALLY what he wants. I told him I will not be able to go but in the same breath also armed him with knowledge if he should take it....This is as STO and as externally considerate as I can possibly be in this situation without overstepping my boundaries...The only thing missing was "Since I can't go with you I want you to have as much knowledge as I have about the topic so you are aware" However in me giving the book I would ASSUME that he would understand that this is the case if one has common sense. I have learned that the term "it goes without saying" doesnt apply as often as I would ASSUME it should. I have learned that my good intention assumptions lead me open to attack...so in the future I will have to spell my intentions out to people letter by letter like you said in your initial response to me even if I have known the person for 3+ decades. It looks like the term it goes without saying doesnt exist or at least I shouldn't assume it applies to situations I would assume it should apply to....

Yes, I see what you're saying.. the only thing I would have personally changed, if it is true, is I would have said "I don't want to go" instead of "I can't".. but that is a rather small technicality, but it does tie in with that honesty when speaking to someone.

I was wondering again about the difference between our own 'many i's' and spirit attachments. Are they different? If so, are they related? I revisited the following talk given by Dick Schwartz:
I personally would say that it's a chicken and egg situation, some of these "I's" can attract attachments due to resonance, and some of them might be generated by the presence of the attachment, so I would say that they go hand in hand. And then you throw in things like Karma and the inner world of an individual becomes a 4 dimensional map.

I have heard of similar thought processes, or systems, where trauma, for instance, gets retained not just as a memory but also in our muscles and skin, so movement and massage is another way to address some of these stuck parts of ourselves, a bottom up approach.

And what I have concluded so far, is that there's not a one size fits all, not even within one human being. Some things require a stern approach, cold turkey and harsher than some others, some other aspects require more gentle approaches, more like a negotiation, and some in between. Some others require a more CBT approach with discipline and focus and attention.

So, in the end I think that taking an always harsh approach is akin to exorcism, an always aggressive approach can't work all the time. But that approach is probably just as ineffective as the ones that see all of those split portions as parts to keep or integrate, as some of them do indeed need to be let go or severed.

The way I have come to understand it, is like raising a child... raising ourselves, sometimes we need to parent ourselves in rather inflexible ways, otherwise we'll simply get hurt or into trouble, but sometimes we need to simply have things explained to us, some other times negotiated, sometimes affection and care. Specially if one thinks of a human psyche as split into several different moments in a person's life, there's really a whole set of different aged, with different understandings and resilience, people, stuck in the behavior of a single human being. And they all require a different approach if the goal is efficiency.

And I think that it's a lifelong task to identify these aspects of ourselves, and their respective approach, and apply it accordingly. It's self awareness ultimately. I hope the above made sense.

And what I have concluded so far, is that there's not a one size fits all, not even within one human being. Some things require a stern approach, cold turkey and harsher than some others, some other aspects require more gentle approaches, more like a negotiation, and some in between. Some others require a more CBT approach with discipline and focus and attention.

It's self awareness ultimately.

I agree that the type of modality an individual chooses for healing himself also depends on how self-aware he is. With the number of effective methods present, I think the ones I have considered taking are those which I think I will be able to tolerate, taking into account the risks involve, and where I will be able to do better in my after care.

Some may resort to something different and some to all kinds in the hopes of making their quality of life better. In connection with SRT, I thought before that I needed it, and figured that I may not need it at all because the best thing I needed to do is make better choices when it comes to spiritual hygiene, diet and to start on things that would alleviate my life. Not that I havent figured it's the choices I make all along but it's more on having a deeper awareness that Im able to figure out that this is the better route and I think will have the best outcome, osit. 🫰

I believe only self awareness can tackle being condescending, now there's a difference between being condescending and sounding condescending.
I tend to try and think toward the result. So I weight the risks. YOu can insure your risks, hedge your risks or abstain from risk. With results in my life I tend to abstain from risk as of recent. Hence the "it goes without saying/common sense" approach instead of sounding condescending without being. Regardless of our being or intention its about the receiver and their interpretation. Abstaining pretty much eliminates risk however, because of our back and forth I will now hedge my risk with prefaces as that is more externally considerate....

I tend to try and think toward the result. So I weight the risks. YOu can insure your risks, hedge your risks or abstain from risk. With results in my life I tend to abstain from risk as of recent. Hence the "it goes without saying/common sense" approach instead of sounding condescending without being. Regardless of our being or intention its about the receiver and their interpretation. Abstaining pretty much eliminates risk however, because of our back and forth I will now hedge my risk with prefaces as that is more externally considerate....
That's right, and I wasn't questioning your approach per se, I was commenting on generally every person responds differently to different approaches, and all one can do is one's best effort at approximating that. But it doesn't mean that direct and a bit of harsh approach is never called for, sometimes that is precisely what is needed.

But as with everything, it's a balancing act.

I was arrogant thinking that I could or should "fix" so many things when clearly, the Universe knows what it is doing. If I am SHOWN by the environment that something should be done by me, I will do it, but no more "stepping in the gaps" because I think I'm so speshul.
Could you elaborate a bit more on the way you perceive the environment is showing us, please, to avoid misinterpretation ?

I have an idea of what you mean, relating to the observation of the Cryptogeographic being in part, as much as the intuition in the timing and decision making.
(I attribute 'intuition' to the heart, after having traveled from the gut to the mind, in a "observe, listen, and feel" manner - rather than merely following raw instinct/gut feeling)

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom